Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-12-2006, 12:45 PM   #1
ManOWar

ManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized rep
Default A poll---quit posting about loving fat, or continue?

From time to time, as you all know, I like to post explicitly if, I hope, tastefully, about my love of the fat female form.

Most of the reaction has been positive. Others have accused me of being a cruel, womanizing gigolo, a roaming cat of a man who drinks the milk at the doorstep of every porch he visits but vanishes afterward, leaving a devastated trail of broken hearts, a man who knows not of the essence of women beyond their fat, he who is cold and obsessed and worthy of death.

A poll, then! I will abide.

Amended...oops, forgot the danged poll. Oh well. Must have had sex on my mind...what a sl-t!

Last edited by ManOWar; 12-12-2006 at 12:58 PM.
ManOWar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 12:53 PM   #2
Shala
Let Love Rule.

Shala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 club

ManOWar, you know how I feel about your posts. I think they are sensual and erotic and they leave me feeling.....well tingly is a good word. You have a gift for expression and I enjoy every word you write. Your posts make me feel beautiful and desirable as a fat woman.

Don't stop.....please. (I bet you hear that all the time )

But seriously, I have never been offended by your writing. I can sense your appreciation, love and adoration of big women.

You sure as hell get my fire going.....
Shala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 12:58 PM   #3
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hi there,

I vote two things. One, don't stop. Two, be open and listen to criticism.

I think its wonderful how vivid your descriptions are. I enjoy reading your posts.

However, I wouldn't hesitate one second in pointing out something that feels off, that frustrates me, that feels objectifying, that crosses the dynamic of love of fat into obsession or love of extreme fat into hurt (not saying you say these things, this is quite generic).

Take each critique in stride, and let them soak in. I think that process is quite a powerful one for FAs and you'll come out the other side a more informed, wellrounded lover who understands fat women as much as you understand the eroticism of fat. This process of wide-eyed erotic energy coupled with real open and moving dialogue about fatness and objectification is what I love about the weight board--when it happens. Does this make sense?

I look forward to my next "oooh" or "ahhh" or my next, "have you ever considered the implications of" comment to a thread of yours!
Old 12-12-2006, 01:02 PM   #4
Mercedes

Mercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love your posts too. I mentally translate them to apply for the opposite sex.
Mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 01:05 PM   #5
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

I agree totally with AFG. Listen to criticism, apply it, but don't stop.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:16 PM   #6
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

My advice is to be honest, and that's it.

Do NOT listen to every complaint, I differ with others here on this one. There are too many people out there who look to be offended, who will turn whatever you say into something negative and they all pretend to speak for everyone else. You will know who to listen to and who to ignore over time.

Just be honest- some will love you for it, some will hate you for it and some won't care. That's life.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 02:08 PM   #7
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Keep writing or I will go completely Veruca Salt on your ass and have a great big screaming tantrum.

Thanks for asking.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:12 PM   #8
KuroBara
"She Coo"

KuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging inKuroBara makes people happy simply by logging in

Don't you dare stop!! Your descriptions of fat loving make me soo happy. When I get a boyfriend (hope against hope, wish against wish!!!), I will refer him to your posts and say, "Write like that for me!"

FaceBook and FarmVille, Yo!Ville, Mafia Wars and Cafe World addict! ID: Geralyn Holmes
KuroBara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 02:19 PM   #9
Shala
Let Love Rule.

Shala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuroBara
Don't you dare stop!! Your descriptions of fat loving make me soo happy. When I get a boyfriend (hope against hope, wish against wish!!!), I will refer him to your posts and say, "Write like that for me!"
When I find a man, I'm going to point to his posts and say "DO all that for me!"
Shala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 03:45 PM   #10
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Hey, if you cant talk about your love of fat or your desires about fat on the weight board of a fat acceptance forum, where can you talk about it?
I might or might not agree with you, I might or might not like you for what you way, I might or might not think negative or positive things about your opinions and desires. What does that have to do with the price of tea in China though?
Be yourself- and thanks for sharing because it's people's openness that makes this place interesting.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 01:04 AM   #11
elggij

elggij has said some nice things

Please don't stop writing about your love of fat. I too love women who are extremely fat and flabby. When I speak of saggy breasts or rolls of soft sloppy fat, it is done with the utmost respect and love. It is simply a way of expressing my feelings.
elggij is offline   Reply With Quote