Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-13-2006, 06:25 PM   #1
ArchFA

ArchFA has said some nice things
Default Let's just skip the politics and talk about our first bbw!!!

Somehow that last thread talking about first time with a bbw turned very dry and over-analyzed. As a male, I really loved relating to the initial recap. I'll bet most of the people on this board would love to hear about that first time.
ArchFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 07:39 PM   #2
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've never been with a skinny woman. My very first love, my first girlfriend, was a BBW. The truth is I didn't really ever think about or process my attraction to her in terms of physicality though. That is---until one day, we were in her basement, heading up the steps to the ground floor of her house. She was in front of me (nude) and I saw her round dimpled bum swaying and jiggling and her flabby thighs rubbing together as she climbed the steps. That's when it hit me how much I love the appearence of a larger woman. And even though I've never particularly been a breast-woman, I got a huge charge out of being able to bury my entire head under one of her breasts. Wow. There's never been a question about it since, I like fat women.
Old 12-14-2006, 12:45 AM   #3
elggij

elggij has said some nice things

The first BBW g/f I had was when I was a freshman in college. She was about 5'6" and weighed well over 300. She had long, stringy blonde hair. The thing I remember most about Caroline was how warm and buttery soft her body was, especially her large breasts. I had never been with anyone so wonderful. Thanks for the opportunity to remember her.
elggij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 01:55 PM   #4
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in

I'm not sure if I know where to really start. There was only one fat girl in our entire high school, and I took her to the prom...but nothing ever came of it as far as intimacy goes. She didn't want me, but she didn't want anyone else to have me, either, and she always gave my girlfriends a hard time when she would meet them.
The first intimate experience was with a girl I met in college. She was Italian, long dark, curly hair, cute face, and weighed about 250lbs. And she was short, so she filled out rather nicely. I dated her briefly (five weeks), as she was a habitual liar and extremely unreliable. I considered her as a girlfriend at first, but looking back, she was nothing more than someone to play with after school.
My first lengthy relationship was with a girl here at home, who I met through a friend. Cute blonde girl...around 280lbs, nice hourglass figure. I was with her for a year and a half, but it was a different time back then; I wasn't online, and meeting fat girls with high self esteem was nearly impossible. It became apparent that her and I weren't a good match, and even the girl who came after, who I kept around for two years, probably wouldn't have been around so long if she weren't over 350lbs. The intimacy was turned up full blast with her, though, as it was impossible for us to keep our hands off each other.
I had to be the "shy FA" around all three of them, and that was frustrating beyond measure. To tell them how attractive they were and for them not to believe it really hurt. But, as I always say in regards to failed relationships, it's all a learning experience. These days I have a better idea of what I like in a girlfriend, and to say that I have all of these things and more with my new lady would be quite an understatement.

Last edited by UncannyBruceman; 12-14-2006 at 01:59 PM.
UncannyBruceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 02:53 PM   #5
Checksum Panic
Space Cowboy

Checksum Panic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChecksum Panic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

hmmm I dated a girl in college who was originally a friend of mine for a couple years. She was in the music program and could tame anything with a set of strings on in (I'm such a sucker for a girl who can play guitar and bass ) She was way taller than me lol. I'm only like 5'5, she was like around 5'10. She was cool girl. Long hair dyed black, blue eyes. I'd say around like 230lbs ish. It was weird, we never actually went out, we just has a mutual physical relationship and hung out a lot. After college we did our own thing and met other people. Its cool we still talk once in a while. It turns out we make better friends. Soooo thats my 1st bbw story
Old 12-14-2006, 03:45 PM   #6
EasySmile

My first was in high school: my best friend and former eighth grade girlfriend (awww) started gaining weight around sophomore year and went from a skinny little pretty girl to a 200 pound apple shaped momma by the beginning of senior year, which is when we got back together again. She was super energetic and fun loving, and while I guess she wasn't as big as some of the girls in the above stories, she had plenty going on chubwise.

Really opened my eyes for the first time, made me seriously take a look at myself and the kind of things I was attracted to. No regrets since, big women have way more to offer. (crappy pun marginally intended, but trust me I'm wincing.)

Anyway, first post after lurking for a few years, on a complete random whim, natch. I'll post an intro thread or something soon.
Old 12-15-2006, 04:22 AM   #7
lemmink
THE PUMMEL IS COMING

lemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going on

Ran into a cute chubby girl in a night club and dated her. She was lovely to touch and absolutely adorable - she was a complete doll, so tiny and gorgeous. Apple shaped, more than anything else. Lovely breasts and looked so cute in these little duck pajamas she had. Stopped dating her when skinny model ex bitched about her and we started going out again. But I do think back on my chubby girl as the sexiest woman I've ever been with.
lemmink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 10:26 AM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The only person I’ve ever seriously dated is my wife, and when we met she was fairly slim (a size 12/14), but gained over several years to small-BBW size. So was and is my first and only, but I can’t say particularly what it was like to be with my first BBW. I can say that as she got plusher I certainly enjoyed the changes. Maybe what I liked best was squeezing a couple of inches of fat to find the underlying hip bones, the same bones that had pretty much jutted out dangerously when we were first dating.

-Ed
Old 12-15-2006, 12:08 PM   #9
mmm12mmm
Fan BBW

mmm12mmm can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmmm12mmm can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default I shall tell the following:

In told above there is a certain sense. Daily dialogue and lack секуальности (and female sexuality for me - excess weight and the fattened smart body!) leads to conflicts! When daily you see the woman who to you sexually raises, dialogue between the man and the woman is much easier proceeds. And it very much for me is important, because there is still a character and habits, moreover it is a lot of that. And anybody in this world is not ideal, as a result the beauty of the woman helps the man psychologically боротся with female lacks. Here the strong union also is born.

Yours faithfully, Max
Old 12-15-2006, 01:33 PM   #10
Shala
Let Love Rule.

Shala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 club

I hope its not just me, but there's alot getting lost in translation here.
Shala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 02:20 PM   #11
metalheadFA
Setting fire to memories

metalheadFA does more than just post hot picsmetalheadFA does more than just post hot picsmetalheadFA does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shala View Post
I hope its not just me, but there's alot getting lost in translation here.
A bit but its cool to see people from new parts of the world!

The girl I lost my virginity to was A small BBW about 5"0 tall and around 180 lbs, extremly bottom heavy (her height meant she was well filled out and by the time we split she was more like 210lbs).
I had fancied bigger girls for ages but as a shy kid I didnt hook up with one until this girl in my first year at college, I was 17.
She was cool into emoy hardcore before it became vogue, we were together for about a year and a half but when she started Uni a year before me it became really strained and after I started the people I fell in with didnt agree with her.
Sexually all I can recall was she was the last BBW willing to get on top of me, prolly cos back then I was heavier and since Ive tended to date bigger girls
who think they're going to crush me... Ive lost alot of weight in the last few years. I used to love curling up in bed with her and feeling how much wider her hips were to my own... I think that has remained my faviourite part of curling up with a big gal.
metalheadFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 02:34 PM   #12
mmm12mmm
Fan BBW

mmm12mmm can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmmm12mmm can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default From Max

Shala: it is very pleasant to me to hear it, I very much love dialogues with clever ladies!!! I remove before you... A hat!!!
Old 12-15-2006, 03:17 PM   #13
isotope
What?

isotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm12mmm View Post
Shala: it is very pleasant to me to hear it, I very much love dialogues with clever ladies!!! I remove before you... A hat!!!
I'm digging this guy.

If he says "Verra nice", I will top 8 him.

I havent been with a bbw, but plump and thick galore.

Mostly because the real bbws i've met have i've had conflicts with.
isotope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 07:21 PM   #14
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

my first BBW was my best friend, whom i dated for a couple of months. she was amazing. big boobs, nice sized belly and love handles, nice sized ass.

i couldnt keep my hands off of her. i loved exploring every roll and curve as i held her and madeout with her. it was amazing having my belly pressed up against hers. even when we were just sitting there, watching a movie, my hands were on her.

alot of times, she'd lay on her stomach, and i'd gently scratch her back. she said it felt great, and i liked it cause i got to explore.

sadly, she dumped me, and we dont speak anymore. but thats a story for another thread...
Old 12-15-2006, 07:41 PM   #15
VideoGamer
On Timeout

VideoGamer can now change their title

Well, pretty much every girl I've been with qualifies as bigger than normal, whether they're all "BBW's" depends on the individual's criteria. None were probably lighter than 160, none heavier than 230. (Most of these girls were in their early-20's, so I'm guessing that as they've gotten further away from adolsescence they're now full-fledged bbw's.)

Can't say that I've ever been, like, entranced or mystified by the sacred cellulite or anything like that. Generally, it's just worked out that I was with a bigger girl.

Of course, after hanging out at this site, I think (sort of regrettfully) that I've kind of locked myself into the women I'm attracted to. Sort of like committing to a political party or something, it's not an easy thing to just switch up. Like girls who commit to only black guys (I'm talking to you, Tammy! - not a Tammy from this site), there's some sort of unconscious effect where, I think, it's almost impossible to be attracted to other people. (Well, that's how it is for me. And Tammy.)
VideoGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 11:14 PM   #16
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Re: My First BBW...

A few nights ago, Mrs. Fuzzy and I were paging thru each others' Yearbooks, to catch a glimpse of the days of yesteryear... And she grabbed my 10th grade yearbook, and found my picture (weird geeky kid too.. how did I ever survive?)

Anyway, I was looking at signatures, and matching them with faces of friends I haven't seen in decades, when I re-discovered Deb, who I had a crush on, and was "steady" for a few glorious weeks. Deb, according to the pictures in the yearbook, was a Big Beautiful Teen. However, my memories of Deb are different. I don't remember her being fat. We didn't do anything besides the cute innocent hand holding, and notes to each other and such. But even today, part of my heart beats for Deb.

Mrs Fuzzy says it was a clear indication of my FA destiny.
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 09:34 AM   #17
ManOWar

ManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized rep

I was out of the country, and staying at a villa-type hotel. I'll skip the details, but there was a knock at my door, and P was there when I opened it. She was wearing a cotton batik dress with nothing underneath, no bra or panties, and she was there to spend the night with me. We fell into each other's arms. I could not believe how utterly soft she was. In bed, there were rolls of fat I had only seen in photos before, and it felt exactly as I thought it would feel---only better. Her belly was big, fat and rounded, her breasts were relatively small but cute cute cute, and her behind was wide, with lots of cellulite. She had big bulges of fat on her upper inner thighs, and to kiss and caress them was utter heaven.

At one point she said, "You really DO like it!" with a smile, meaning she'd heard I liked big girls, but had never been with an FA herself and was enjoying the experience. Since I had never been with a big girl, either, we were both pretty new to it all.

She was 5'1, a former high school gymnast who had gained about 120 pounds in college and the few years after. She said it was because she had starved when she was a gymnast and her metabolism slowed. That and a desk job.

Heaven. Hooked.
Old 12-16-2006, 09:52 PM   #18
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default My First True BBW Experience.

I carefully sat in a 1909 neo-gothic Catholic church in Illinois, carving the plaster of a trefoil on the church’s main alter screen. I was eighteen years old, and working diligently as an apprentice restoring one of the most beautiful buildings I’ve ever seen. The rest of the workers were in the shop, and the sound of my lone dremel echoed through the church’s majestic chambers.

My mind wandered. Perhaps, the master craftsman, who was also my humorously unforgiving uncle, would have scorned me for doing so in such a moment, but I couldn’t resist. Suddenly, it seemed to me that I craved a symphony of silence in that church. I turned off the dremel, and put it down. I hadn’t talked to God in some time, but I think He still had something to say. I sat, and meditated.

Months before, I had graduated from high school as part of the popular crowd. I lettered in two sports, and enjoyed the attention from being a smartass in school. The popular girls all dated my friends and I, being as dating seems to be more of a social maneuver at that age then wrought of true attraction. Or, perhaps that is easy for me to say; since I never once felt attracted down deep to the girls I was dating. I had found Dimensions at 14, and was all too aware of what I really wanted. A growing set of crude fat-girl printouts and weight-loss ads clipped from the local paper sat secretly slipped between my mattress and boxspring throughout adolescence. I had been an FA dating skinny chicks.

As I sat before the house of God, I reflected on the absurdity of it all. There was a true happiness to be had. A blessing that I had been foolishly ignoring; something not without struggles, but ever-rewarding to pursue. The coming years of college were my chance to explore who I really was, to explore the sensuality of the women that God Himself had designed me to be with. I picked up the dremel tool, turned it on, and I began to hum. “So far so good, Jay,” my uncle announced as he slipped into the sanctuary. His hand found my shoulder. “You know, perfection is all I ask.”

Months later, I had found the first love of my life, and dove headfirst into my first meaningful relationship. She was exotic, and beautiful. Her father was the hereditary monarch of an island in the Pacific, and she carried his hazel eyes and coffee-with-cream skin. She studied at my university, had lived in a year in Japan, and waxed long nights about dreams of education reform on her island. She was smart, funny, and cute. It was getting late, and I asked if she was ready for me to walk her back to her dorm. “No, Jay,” she replied. “I’m perfectly comfortable right here.”

The winter night crept into the tiny room through my dorm window, so I got up to pull it shut. I turned around to find that she had already slid herself between the sheets to keep warm, so I slipped in next to her. Her big eyes captured the fortunate rays of moonlight that had evaded the Venetian blinds. Her wispy black hair trickled from behind her ears, past her breasts, and onto the sheets. She was so beautiful that I couldn’t think anymore, I just felt.

My hand reached behind her ear to move her delicate hair down her neck, where I grasped softly the back of her head. My body slid against hers, almost without me realizing it. As my hard stomach pressed against her soft belly, my edges of my mouth wandered perilously close to her big, wide lips. I could feel the heaviness of her breath in my ear, and I felt so distracted I could barely remember to exhale. I lifted her head toward mine, and as my lips carefully touched hers, I could feel the endorphins maniacally rush through our intertwined bodies. My other hand crept along her voluptuous breasts, along her wonderfully soft sides and traced her wide hips. My fingertips shivered in restrained ecstasy as they touched the sensual fat that adorned her body. “This is what a woman should feel like,” I whispered in my head. Her soft flesh seemed to cry out to my innermost passions, to the primal desires within each man that lets him know he is alive. And in that moment, I was truly alive.

My lips dove into hers, my eager hands carefully memorizing each curve of her body. Our eyes still chased each other as we moved like liquid inside the tiny bed. It seemed as though I could feel the very color of her skin as it wrapped around mine. Her thick thighs, her wide hips, her big soft belly had purchased every bit of my passions that weren’t already captured by her natural intellect, warmth, and playfulness. We had breathed so heavily for so long that we had exhausted every crevice of oxygen in the room. In my ruffled boxers, I rose from the bed to open the now-fogged window and let the crisp Oregon winter pour back into the steamy room.

We spooned under the sheets, my arm perfectly wrapping around the soft rolls of her waist. I tucked the free strands of her ebony hair back behind her ear, and then traced its lobe with the very skin of the back of my fingers. As I held my breath, I could hear hers slow its rhythm. She was finally asleep. I kissed the side of her neck, and laid my head beside hers on the down pillow.

“Oh, God,” I whispered into the cold night air, “this is what you made me for. Thank you. Thank you for making me the kind of man that could understand the immaculate beauty of a fat woman. I don’t want anything else for the rest of my life.”
Old 12-16-2006, 10:05 PM   #19
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

welp, i'm off to take a cold shower.

DAYUM mister!! that was a nice read, and totally makes me bitter i've yet to be with a true FA!
Old 12-16-2006, 10:37 PM   #20
This1Yankee
Shooby frickin' doo...

This1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Today is the 16th...okay, scale says 183, size is 12/14 (closer to 14, coming up on 16). Give me 6 months, and several good tanning sessions, maybe some hair dye (it's pretty dark as is)...

Vegas?

Last edited by This1Yankee; 12-16-2006 at 10:41 PM.
This1Yankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 11:29 PM   #21
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by This1Yankee View Post
Today is the 16th...okay, scale says 183, size is 12/14 (closer to 14, coming up on 16). Give me 6 months, and several good tanning sessions, maybe some hair dye (it's pretty dark as is)...

Vegas?

Woohoo!!

Go Yankee!!

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 12:42 PM   #22
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Is it hot in here or what?! Jay, you have a way with words----thank you for sharing.
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 02:47 PM   #23
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Holy Car-ap!

It does no justice to all those beautiful words, but my brain is quite literally scrambled after reading that.

Oh man.
Old 12-17-2006, 02:53 PM   #24
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Amazing Jay, amazing. What's sad is that it's more than amazing but my mind is so deliciously numb, that amazing is the only word I can I can think of..I'm quite lucky it's there.

That's what I want someone to feel when they are with me..when they are touching me. When they are lost in my flesh..devouring my tummy.

Jay, you are the quintessential fa. You, my friend, proved that in one post.

Thank you for writing it.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 02:55 PM   #25
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
Amazing Jay, amazing. What's sad is that it's more than amazing but my mind is so deliciously numb, that amazing is the only word I can I can think of..I'm quite lucky it's there.

That's what I want someone to feel when they are with me..when they are touching me. When they are lost in my flesh..devouring my tummy.

Jay, you are the quintessential fa. You, my friend, proved that in one post.

Thank you for writing it.
I agree Misty, and you know when we're banging our heads against walls and trying to explain what a TRUE FA is... and why we'll accept no less? That post is what should be linked to... that's it. We should be able to just shut up and nod at that point.

If a chick can read that and not get it, she deserves none of it.