Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 12-17-2006, 03:06 PM   #26
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I agree Misty, and you know when we're banging our heads against walls and trying to explain what a TRUE FA is... and why we'll accept no less? That post is what should be linked to... that's it. We should be able to just shut up and nod at that point.

If a chick can read that and not get it, she deserves none of it.
I totally agree. I hope Jay doesn't mind me sharing this, but I asked him to write this. He asked why and I told him because he was my in my opinion an "ideal" FA. and I wanted to know what experience started him down this path. I was curious. I told him he presents himself as being very confident in who he is and I knew from his posts and how he seems..that the woman he's with would never have to doubt his attraction or ever feel that he was ashamed to be with them. That to me equals an ideal FA. I told him he's already a good person no matter what his preference. However, the way he presents himself in regards to his preference is what makes him so attractive.
I think most of ladies will agree with me.

MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 04:10 PM   #27
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
I totally agree. I hope Jay doesn't mind me sharing this, but I asked him to write this. He asked why and I told him because he was my in my opinion an "ideal" FA. and I wanted to know what experience started him down this path. I was curious. I told him he presents himself as being very confident in who he is and I knew from his posts and how he seems..that the woman he's with would never have to doubt his attraction or ever feel that he was ashamed to be with them. That to me equals an ideal FA. I told him he's already a good person no matter what his preference. However, the way he presents himself in regards to his preference is what makes him so attractive.

I couldn't agree more Misty. He's one amazing guy.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 04:15 PM   #28
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post

Misty, you hit the nail on the head. I too was lacking words after reading Jay's post so my response was less than eloquent to say the least. I've been trying to put together why I enjoy his posts and come away with a smile, it is because of the way he presents himself in regards to his preference.

I totally agree Misty, thank you for putting it so well.
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 04:20 PM   #29
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineBBW View Post
Misty, you hit the nail on the head. I too was lacking words after reading Jay's post so my response was less than eloquent to say the least. I've been trying to put together why I enjoy his posts and come away with a smile, it is because of the way he presents himself in regards to his preference.

I totally agree Misty, thank you for putting it so well.
Yes, there is nothing sexier in a person that one who pursues their own happiness and joy without apologies. It's confidence and self-awareness that makes the men stand out from the boys (and that is truly not an issue tied to age.)
Old 12-17-2006, 04:30 PM   #30
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
It's confidence and self-awareness that makes the men stand out from the boys (and that is truly not an issue tied to age.)
Amen, amen, amen.

Jay, if that post doesn't deserve rep, I don't know what does. I'm out at the moment, but I owe ya.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 05:34 PM   #31
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Yes, there is nothing sexier in a person that one who pursues their own happiness and joy without apologies. It's confidence and self-awareness
And oddly enough, those are the same qualities that make many BBWs truly worth admiring.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 07:55 PM   #32
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I feel weird because my first BBW experience wasn't as nice as some of these other ones, it was... well a living hell for lack of better terms. it was junior year of high school, I was 17, she was 16. About 5'1", 215 lbs. We met through a mutual friend and startd to hang out and ya know, just have a good time, we had a physical relationship because really thats all I wanted (and in retrospect she wasnt that good, So I dont know why i kept going through with it), I had fun just being able to go out and fulfill my carnal desires with whoever sturck my fancy and I made that totally clear to her. Sadly though, as this usually goes, she got really attached and clingy, and eventually asked me out while i was... in my happy place shall we say lol. So yea, I'm suckered into this relationship i didnt want with a complete controlling bitch. I'll never forget being bitched out for going to dinner with my grandmother and not picking up my phone lol. So yea, few weeks go by and things get worse, she gains a few lbs because she kinda catches on that I like bigger girls but it doesnt make up for her emotional baggage i need to deal with. More or less she had a suicide attempt once a week that I need to walk her through. But yea, she kept bringin me down, making my life miserable and I couldn't take it. I tried breaking up with her and she just played the suicide card so I figured, make her hate me and have her break up with me. So yea, I go and feed my carnal pleasures many times and get her out of my life. But not the of this story, one year later she calls, begging me to break up with my girlfriend of the time and get back together with her or else, guess what, she's gonna kill herself. Well i call her bluff and she trys, so yea, i'm the asshole then and need to go talk to her therapist about it. Ugh... this entire situation has been hell. And I'm not gonna lie, she turned me off to BBW's for a while because I wasn't gonna take the chance that they were as insecure and as fucking psyco as her. But now on DIM's i've met a ton of chill people and I'm accepting that she was just a random psyco like all sizes have in this world ^_^

Sorry mine couldn't be as happy and pleasent as some other people's first times but... yea, figured I would tell my story

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 08:54 PM   #33
Tragdor
Abide

Tragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTragdor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

My first BBW is a recent event for me (I assume our first BBW means the first BBW we dated since I am still a virgin). Sure I did the online dating thing, but all the girls I clicked with on that were so far away nothing could realistically come of them. I met her at an Honors Frat I joined to fluff my resume. I saw her at the first meeting and thought she was the cutest girl in the group and wished I knew something to say to her.

Later on at the third meeting none of the officers were there so a couple of kids waited around to see if they would show up late. Eventually everyone left but her and I, she was doing some accounting homework while sitting in a chair while I was milling around the water fountains trying to look cool and indifferent. She said hi to me and I came and sat by her and talked small talk with her. Eventually we sat together at the meeting and walked together after the meeting

Our first “date” was me offering to see a movie with her in my dorm. As we saw more movies together over the next couple of weeks we started to cuddle. When we cuddled I wasn’t shy about placing my hands on her sides or arms, our first cuddle I was actually amused to find out she has elbow dimples and I thought of all everybody here. Eventually I asked her out in an informal way while waiting for another frat meeting that didn’t happen. We had our first kiss that night on my bed while we were watching X-Men 2. She eventually brought up the subject of her weight that night (she is about 5’5 and 210 for everyone keeping score at home). I had hoped to avoid this subject for a while because I didn’t want her to think I am a freak. But when she said I was way better looking then her because I was a fairly strong looking guy while she was a fat girl I decided to take a risk and tell her I liked fat girls. She is okay with it, because she likes being wanted but at the same time she doesn’t like it.
Tragdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 09:00 PM   #34
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

OH Knotty!! You poor baby! Im not a big fan of the crazies out there either. And I'm so sorry you had your first experience with big girl be like that. But glad the peeps on Dims make ya happy.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 12:07 AM   #35
NFA
Results STILL NOT typical

NFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging in

The first BBW I told I thought she was cute was in December in 8th grade. She liked me back, but unfortunetly was so afraid that I'd reject her if people knew we were "going out" (as only 8th graders can), she insisted on keeping it a secret. Being naive, I didn't really get all that at the time and went along unwillingly, but I just never felt right hiding that I liked her and it didn't last long.

The first BBW I was with in any physical sense was actually a girl I started "going out with" later in 8th grade. Everyone knew this time, and I was quite happy. But, we were still all of 14 so attention spans waned and we broke up after a month of cutesy "going out". I gather a lot of kids my generation were doing more than "going out" at 14, but somehow I wasn't one of them. By the time we were both 17, though, things had changed and we found ourselves together again and making out at her house every day after school all fall. Again, though, I found myself unwillingly in a closet. Oh, sure, everyone in school knew I was an FA. I didn't hide it. Quite to the contrary, I wrote about, talked about, and openly expressed it. Shockingly enough, high school age BBWs were not all just waiting around for an FA to tell them they are beautiful. Self-acceptance takes more than an compliment to find, and unfortunetly many fat women growing up completely indebted to a hostile relationship with their bodies. A man who challenges this comfortable self-hatred isn't really something a lot of women want. Not that I'm complaining. I figure, I've shown them earlier than many that there are good, smart guys who will want and desire all that they are instead of making a show of tolerating their bodies. I was proof that not every guy wants the same thing, and if not then, maybe at some point this could mean something.

At any rate, this time my desire for openness was thwarted by some emotional issues my girlfriend had been dealing with thanks to an abusive ex. So, I didn't want to push her. If she felt better keeping it private, it was a small concession I could make. But that was really the first time I properly made out with a BBW. I felt her soft body next to mine as I leaned into her on the couch of her quiet living room, TV glowing with a flimsy pretense of what we were "doing". It fooled no one, least of all us. I don't think I've ever quite gotten the fine art of making out quite as right as I did then. Something about the innocence of youth when making out really is all you're doing or thinking about. Of course, eventually, our respective hands went straying. I remember reaching under her shirt, not in search of her breast but of her belly and it got a very strong and immediate negative response as she took my hand and took it away from there. Ah, the awkwarness of 17 year olds who are somehow not having sex.

Thankfully, I did take her body issues as a cue to stay away from a woman's belly in the future. Indeed, when I was in college I went to my first BBW dance at the end of my Freshman year. Now, way back then, there weren't so many young FA's and they certainly didn't inspire the positive reception online that they do now. But still, I was able to make it to a dance and happen to meet an older BBW who welcomed my company. 5 years later, things didn't end well, but on that night it was magic. We talked and danced and kissed. Neither of us wanted to part so we found our way to an after party inspite of it being decidedly neither of our respective scenes. But I do remember standing there with a certain giddiness as she stood in front of me and I wrapped my arms around her front, resting my hands on her stomach. It wasn't a conscious thing. Just what felt right. In sharp contrast to the hostile reception I had received when my hands last approached a belly, she blushed and turned back to me and explained that she knew I must be an FA if my hands were on her belly. I knew I was an FA long ago, but its good to know I knew how to act without needing to be taught. I was still entertaining notions of virginity, so she wouldn't become my "first" for a couple more months, but that didn't keep us from a number of very entertaining and enthralling physical encounters that only further confirmed what I always knew. I was an FA and extraordinarily happy about it.

I count myself as lucky that I never had a "thin phase". No, being a high school FA isn't the best experience in the world, but I wouldn't give it up. It was who I am, and if I needed to wait for others to grow into me, then I'd be happy to wait instead of pretend to be something else. I don't look down at late blooming FA's. Indeed, I know from experience that they probably didn't miss much. But I'm still very grateful that I didn't have to learn that I was an FA or learn to accept it. I'm glad I took this all very naturally and acted on my feelings when I had them. I was really lucky to know what I was looking for at a relatively young age and I've never looked back with an ounce or regret. I wish more BBWs could see themselves as I do, could love their bodies and enjoy their bodies and open themselves up to the enthusiastic lust of an admirer who lusts for all that they are. But I spare no pity for myself. I'm a very, very lucky man to be an FA and I don't see any other way to look at it.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:09 AM   #36
tomobdlam

tomobdlam has said some nice things

"what has oft been said but ne'er so well expressed..." Thanks, Jay. If you can shape stone as well as you shape words, you will be one of the greatest ever.

Tom
tomobdlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 07:26 AM   #37
Shala
Let Love Rule.

Shala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 club

You guys are all amazing! Thank you for such heartfelt and insightful peaks into your experiences. I've enjoyed them all!
Shala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 07:27 AM   #38
Shala
Let Love Rule.

Shala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm12mmm View Post
Shala: it is very pleasant to me to hear it, I very much love dialogues with clever ladies!!! I remove before you... A hat!!!
mmm12mmm, you make me giggle. I really love to read your posts...
Shala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 08:07 AM   #39
This1Yankee
Shooby frickin' doo...

This1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFA View Post
The first BBW I told I thought she was cute was in December in 8th grade. She liked me back, but unfortunetly was so afraid that I'd reject her if people knew we were "going out" (as only 8th graders can), she insisted on keeping it a secret. Being naive, I didn't really get all that at the time and went along unwillingly, but I just never felt right hiding that I liked her and it didn't last long.

The first BBW I was with in any physical sense was actually a girl I started "going out with" later in 8th grade. Everyone knew this time, and I was quite happy. But, we were still all of 14 so attention spans waned and we broke up after a month of cutesy "going out". I gather a lot of kids my generation were doing more than "going out" at 14, but somehow I wasn't one of them. By the time we were both 17, though, things had changed and we found ourselves together again and making out at her house every day after school all fall. Again, though, I found myself unwillingly in a closet. Oh, sure, everyone in school knew I was an FA. I didn't hide it. Quite to the contrary, I wrote about, talked about, and openly expressed it. Shockingly enough, high school age BBWs were not all just waiting around for an FA to tell them they are beautiful. Self-acceptance takes more than an compliment to find, and unfortunetly many fat women growing up completely indebted to a hostile relationship with their bodies. A man who challenges this comfortable self-hatred isn't really something a lot of women want. Not that I'm complaining. I figure, I've shown them earlier than many that there are good, smart guys who will want and desire all that they are instead of making a show of tolerating their bodies. I was proof that not every guy wants the same thing, and if not then, maybe at some point this could mean something.

At any rate, this time my desire for openness was thwarted by some emotional issues my girlfriend had been dealing with thanks to an abusive ex. So, I didn't want to push her. If she felt better keeping it private, it was a small concession I could make. But that was really the first time I properly made out with a BBW. I felt her soft body next to mine as I leaned into her on the couch of her quiet living room, TV glowing with a flimsy pretense of what we were "doing". It fooled no one, least of all us. I don't think I've ever quite gotten the fine art of making out quite as right as I did then. Something about the innocence of youth when making out really is all you're doing or thinking about. Of course, eventually, our respective hands went straying. I remember reaching under her shirt, not in search of her breast but of her belly and it got a very strong and immediate negative response as she took my hand and took it away from there. Ah, the awkwarness of 17 year olds who are somehow not having sex.

Thankfully, I did take her body issues as a cue to stay away from a woman's belly in the future. Indeed, when I was in college I went to my first BBW dance at the end of my Freshman year. Now, way back then, there weren't so many young FA's and they certainly didn't inspire the positive reception online that they do now. But still, I was able to make it to a dance and happen to meet an older BBW who welcomed my company. 5 years later, things didn't end well, but on that night it was magic. We talked and danced and kissed. Neither of us wanted to part so we found our way to an after party inspite of it being decidedly neither of our respective scenes. But I do remember standing there with a certain giddiness as she stood in front of me and I wrapped my arms around her front, resting my hands on her stomach. It wasn't a conscious thing. Just what felt right. In sharp contrast to the hostile reception I had received when my hands last approached a belly, she blushed and turned back to me and explained that she knew I must be an FA if my hands were on her belly. I knew I was an FA long ago, but its good to know I knew how to act without needing to be taught. I was still entertaining notions of virginity, so she wouldn't become my "first" for a couple more months, but that didn't keep us from a number of very entertaining and enthralling physical encounters that only further confirmed what I always knew. I was an FA and extraordinarily happy about it.

I count myself as lucky that I never had a "thin phase". No, being a high school FA isn't the best experience in the world, but I wouldn't give it up. It was who I am, and if I needed to wait for others to grow into me, then I'd be happy to wait instead of pretend to be something else. I don't look down at late blooming FA's. Indeed, I know from experience that they probably didn't miss much. But I'm still very grateful that I didn't have to learn that I was an FA or learn to accept it. I'm glad I took this all very naturally and acted on my feelings when I had them. I was really lucky to know what I was looking for at a relatively young age and I've never looked back with an ounce or regret. I wish more BBWs could see themselves as I do, could love their bodies and enjoy their bodies and open themselves up to the enthusiastic lust of an admirer who lusts for all that they are. But I spare no pity for myself. I'm a very, very lucky man to be an FA and I don't see any other way to look at it.

I really can't believe that no one has commented this yet! NFA, you are an incredible writer. Very logical, straightforward, journalistic. I totally identify with everything that you wrote about the "high school" make out conundrum, and then some.

And, the story wasn't half bad either
Old 12-18-2006, 08:12 AM   #40
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

My first BBW... ah, where to begin... Well, I met her when I was 15, and she was 16, through a community theater. At the time, she had a boyfriend, but I was completely and utterly enamored with her, which, having nearly no social skills, I made clear at any available opportunity. After the play was over and we were not in such close proximity, we stayed distant friends for the next couple years.

Fast forward to the end of my junior year in high school. I was 17, she was 18 (I'm detecting a pattern here). She and her boyfriend had broken up the year before, though I didn't know that at the time. We and one of her friends went to a used book sale together (yeah we're nerds), and afterward to a restaurant. After that we were driven (by her mother, none of us could drive) back to my dad's house to hang out before they went home; as they lived close they could just walk. Well, one thing led to another and we played a rather risque game of Truth or Dare that lasted several hours.

Over the next month I fooled around with both of them some more. At that point the friend dropped out of the picture and I began actually dating the first girl. We were together for a year and 3 months, after which she broke up with me and broke my heart... which directly led to my meeting and falling in love with my fiancee, Carla... who I kind of consider my real first BBW (and to whom I finally 'gave it up,' despite many prior offers ).

And the obligatory stats.
First GF: 230lbs
GF's friend: 250lbs
Carla (when we met): 280lbs
Carla (now, 3 years later): 360lbs
Old 12-18-2006, 08:21 AM   #41
This1Yankee
Shooby frickin' doo...

This1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
Woohoo!!

Go Yankee!!

Thanks Mango. Way to be lookin' out for me. LMAO.
Old 12-18-2006, 08:24 AM   #42
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by This1Yankee View Post
Today is the 16th...okay, scale says 183, size is 12/14 (closer to 14, coming up on 16). Give me 6 months, and several good tanning sessions, maybe some hair dye (it's pretty dark as is)...

Vegas?
Post pix plz tnx.

I agree Jay, that was mind blowing.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 08:40 AM   #43
KnottyOne
Ready For A Broken Heart?

KnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKnottyOne is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
OH Knotty!! You poor baby! Im not a big fan of the crazies out there either. And I'm so sorry you had your first experience with big girl be like that. But glad the peeps on Dims make ya happy.
Awwww, thanks for the love Sasha. This is what i mean, you guys make me smile

The past and future, is in us or nowhere. The external world is the shadow world, casting its shadows into the world of light. Now it seems to us so dark within, so lonely and chaotic. But how different it will seem to us when this eclipse is past and the shadow is removed. We will enjoy ourselves more than ever, for our spirit has suffered such deprivation.
KnottyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 08:46 AM   #44
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My first and last BBW was in High School, sophomore year I think it was. Tall redhead with glasses. She was one of my best friends and pretty certain she was a lesbian but I just didn't really know about me. The regular fops along wall in school weren't really stoking my gasp-o-meter like they were the other girls. She suggested maybe I might be a sleeper lesbian too so we set up for a little experiment after school to see.

She was tall, 5' 10 and probably at about 190 - 210 pounds give or take. She scratched up my hip. I had to swab the area with alcohol and it took months for the scars to fade. And she bit my neck like it was a hamburger. I yelped out in pain as the tears formed in my eyes. Needless to say it didn't charge my battery and I was certain the moment we entered her house way before any of the festivities even began that I wasn't a lesbian. I shoulda called it off long before but I wanted to see it through. She had great tits though. Much cuter than mine and she was a pretty good kisser. She would definitely be a subbie masochistic lesbian FFA's dream theater. She was a sicko but that was one of the reasons I liked her in the first place.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 09:32 AM   #45
technaut

technaut can now change their title

In France it's quite difficult to find really self-confident bbw's. Size acceptance does not spread fast, and everyday we face the pressure of the "politically correct thin"
I used to be quite shy IRL, so in my teen age i never had the nerve to ask the chubby girls out. Moreover I was closeted until 19. At that time, I discovered a french size acceptance community, where I knew all of my girlfriends. Girls here are not sized like in the usa ^^, but I was physically very happy with my first one, 240lbs and quite tall, nice shelf ass, and lovely belly but too firm thighs. I also loved her very long dark hair. We broke after 8 months, because this was not the kind of relationship we looked for. She was 3 years older than me and used to live with her ex bf. But I was studying far away and we could meet only twice every 3 weeks (6hours trip ...), and I was looking for an everyday-at-work relationship.

I never had any other real relationship since then. I met a very close friend of mine twice, that I met on that same site. I kind of psychanalized her to make her more self confident about her size and the beauty of her body. I think it worked the first time we met, she was about 280, and she really made sure I was telling the truth when I told her body was hot Afterwards, she let herself go quite a bit, and gained 30lbs in 6 months by the time of our second meeting in Paris. So you do the math (310), and believe me or not, during that week end we did not see any fatter girl than her out there She felt really down after that ... But once again we lived far away, and i never felt in love with her :/ So even though she was really sexy, lots of ass and thighs, nice belly (gained between the first and the second meeting ) a sort of pear, I wasn't really at ease. However we had fun, she wanted to try facesitting (i liked that ^^).

Two months ago, another friend from that forum came to see me at my house. It was, for both of us, the best week end in a long time ... She's not very heavy (less than 185) but not very tall. She was soooooooo soft and smooth !!! incredible... It felt really good to fall in love. She was really pretty with her long dark hair (she reminded me a bit of my first one). Quite smart, very funny and sooo tender... I thought she the ONE... But once again, distance was the problem, she missed me so much after 2 weeks that she kind of told me she needs to find someone closer. But fate seems to want us to be together again for new year's eve (let's hope it won't be new tear's eve :/).

That's all for me... I never had any thin gf, and i think i'll never have one, i'm sure i'd experience some "troubles" as far as intimity is concerned. And sadly, i've never been able to meet someone close to me on my campus (lack of opportunity), i'm not really lucky... I think i'll blame myself forever for not having the nerve to talk to that beautiful and really pearshaped girl on my campus :'( :'(
Old 12-18-2006, 04:16 PM   #46
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Shockingly enough, high school age BBWs were not all just waiting around for an FA to tell them they are beautiful.
I was, dammit, where were you? Instead, all I got were boys making fun of me, taunting me, putting gum in my hair, setting off cherry bombs at my feet, knocking my books out of my arms, pushing me into the mud.... Yeah, I wasn't a fan of high school. And I was never asked out once.

Quote:
I remember reaching under her shirt, not in search of her breast but of her belly and it got a very strong and immediate negative response as she took my hand and took it away from there.
I cannot even imagine doing that. Take note, all you FAs interested in dating me: My belly is my biggest erogenous zone. Stroke it, caress it, kiss it, make love to it, worship its softness with your fingertips and your lips, and I'm yours.

Quote:
I was really lucky to know what I was looking for at a relatively young age and I've never looked back with an ounce or regret. I wish more BBWs could see themselves as I do, could love their bodies and enjoy their bodies and open themselves up to the enthusiastic lust of an admirer who lusts for all that they are. But I spare no pity for myself. I'm a very, very lucky man to be an FA and I don't see any other way to look at it.
I completely agree. This community is incredibly fortunate to have you and your solid judgment, genuine concern for the community and beautiful writing style around. Thanks for contributing so much here.
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 09:03 PM   #47
NFA
Results STILL NOT typical

NFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging inNFA makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
I was, dammit, where were you? Instead, all I got were boys making fun of me, taunting me, putting gum in my hair, setting off cherry bombs at my feet, knocking my books out of my arms, pushing me into the mud.... Yeah, I wasn't a fan of high school. And I was never asked out once.
I was in Southern Connecticut. :-D For whatever it was worth, even as the official FA of the school I couldn't ask out every BBW. Its almost unbelievable that in this day and age, you would have to endure that kind of abuse. It speaks very poorly to our society that by high school, such vicious behavior could be tolerated. I mean, look, I was a bully's target if there ever was one. I was outspoken in supporting gay rights as a Freshman, it was well known that I liked fat women, I was in honors classes, I sang and did theater. Believe me, I know that a certain kind of classmate held me in very low regard and mocked me behind my back relentless and to my face less relentless, but I suffered no physical abuse because of it. I'm horrified for you, but encouraged that you've been able to experience the life outside of high school. It can be a difficult time, but in the end its a pretty meaningless blip of our lives.

Oh, and I'm sure if you'd been at my school, I'd have eagerly asked you out.

Quote:
I cannot even imagine doing that. Take note, all you FAs interested in dating me: My belly is my biggest erogenous zone. Stroke it, caress it, kiss it, make love to it, worship its softness with your fingertips and your lips, and I'm yours.
Well, by golly, isn't that great to hear. When I was a kid, I didn't know enough to even consider that I might be a "belly man", but once the opportunity presented itself, there was absolutely no looking back. I cannot imagine any FA having trouble meeting your very rewarding standards. Belly based adoration is far from a chore for this FA, I'll tell you that.
Old 12-18-2006, 09:43 PM   #48
sealab

sealab has said some nice things

I'm actually still with my first BBW, though when we first met 2 years ago, she only weighed 125 lbs at 5' 5". When we first started dating, I never even mentioned that I was into heavier girls, but after going out with her for one year, she put on about 25 lbs around christmas '05. At first, she freaked out and all but I told her how much I loved her new figure and that she should definetly keep it. Welp, it's Christmas time again, and she's slowy maintained her weight at around 170. Hopefully her holiday spirit kicks in again, if you know what I mean!
sealab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 12:24 AM   #49
eightyseven
Ridiculous.

eightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions community

My first BBW was sophomore year of high school. We didn't know each other well but we had English class together. She was quite short (maybe 5'1'' at the tallest) and as far as size is concerned I'd describer her as very chubby... though since she was short she filled out well. For some reason, I always caught myself turning in her direction during class... I loved her round, pudgy arms as well as the way she swayed a bit when she walked. She was really different from me... fiesty and almost provocative, which I also was attracted to along with her figure. We developed a friendship and when I was able to drive she'd come over somewhat frequently and we'd mess around and be high schoolers... it never escalated past a certain level as far as intimacy, but I loved exploring her soft body. She was the first person I ever told that I was an FA, which is a funny story because when I was telling her (and making a bigger deal of it in my head than it needed to be) she confessed afterwards that she thought I was coming out of the closet as far as sexuality. We had a good laugh because that was completely not the case. To this day, we remain good friends and I see her sometimes for breakfast or coffee when I'm home from school.
eightyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 03:36 PM   #50
kathynoon
Jersey Irish BBW

kathynoon never has a post go unnoticedkathynoon never has a post go unnoticedkathynoon never has a post go unnoticedkathynoon never has a post go unnoticedkathynoon never has a post go unnoticedkathynoon never has a post go unnoticedkathynoon never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnottyOne View Post
Ugh... this entire situation has been hell. And I'm not gonna lie, she turned me off to BBW's for a while because I wasn't gonna take the chance that they were as insecure and as fucking psyco as her. But now on DIM's i've met a ton of chill people and I'm accepting that she was just a random psyco like all sizes have in this world ^_^

I always hate it when I meet fat people who are mean, crazy, sloppy, or just losers in general. Because if they are the first fat person someone tries to get to know, they may turn them off all of us. Good that you have seen this one as not being representative of all of us. Most of us are quite nice.

Lest I keep my complacent way I must remember somewhere out there a person died for me today. As long as there must be war, I ask and I must answer was I worth dying for? ... Eleanor Roosevelt

Ideals such as peace, freedom, justice, opportunity and individualism are just dreams without someone to turn those ideals into reality. Let's never forget the debt we owe our fellow citizens.

:kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:
kathynoon is offline   Reply With Quote