Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2006, 10:56 PM   #1
James_au

James_au has said some nice things
Unhappy I noticed my thread has been moved.

I specifically mentioned that I was inquiring about the Weight Gain Community in my Religion Poll. Now that the poll has been shifted out of the board specifically for the Weight Gain Community it is very useless as many of the people in this community do not check other boards and I will receive many responses from those outside the the community, which are irrelevant. The lounge is not the right place for this poll as it is very relevant to the Weight gain Community and only the Weight Gain Community. In its proper place it can gave interesting and relevant information about this community. I appeal to you to please return my poll back to it's proper home.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:40 PM   #2
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyz_au View Post
I specifically mentioned that I was inquiring about the Weight Gain Community in my Religion Poll. Now that the poll has been shifted out of the board specifically for the Weight Gain Community it is very useless as many of the people in this community do not check other boards and I will receive many responses from those outside the the community, which are irrelevant. The lounge is not the right place for this poll as it is very relevant to the Weight gain Community and only the Weight Gain Community. In its proper place it can gave interesting and relevant information about this community. I appeal to you to please return my poll back to it's proper home.
It's not Weight Board material, ergo it got moved off the Weight Board.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:45 PM   #3
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I moved it back. I think you'd get a bit more response or understanding of the post if you expanded on why you'd ask the question and what you're hoping to learn/understand between the correlation or lack thereof.

I'm closing this thread so the conversation is not split.