Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 12-22-2006, 10:17 PM   #1
Captain_Sanders
On Timeout

Captain_Sanders can now change their title
Post Are there really any gaining women???

I have heard many stories about women wanting to gain weight and become super duper fat so that their feet can't touch the floor and they are just one huge belly.... But that's all they are, stories. I've never actually met any women into gaining. Oh, sure I been to places like Feeder Fantasy, but those sites are full of ppl you just know are fake. I would just like to find one.... ONE real gainer, who is single/available and serious about weight gain.
Captain_Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2006, 11:15 AM   #2
ManOWar

ManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized rep

I have met at least 4. Not all want to be so fat they are immobile, but one I know deliberately gained 188 pounds, but got so big she could no longer do things and lost 40. Now she's a svelte 430 at 5'1.

Another gained over 200 pounds. They're out there. Few and far between, but yea.
Old 12-23-2006, 06:51 PM   #3
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

I'll witness. They exist.

[edit]
I've noticed they've a surprising propensity for existing 2 to 4 thousand miles away, though. I'm willing to bet you'll find out about a few in an Ny tri-state, Somewhere in Canada or western Europe before you meet the right person. Do not be disheartened by this.
[/edit]

Last edited by Totmacher; 12-23-2006 at 06:57 PM.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 03:56 AM   #4
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

i once knew this chick who was just one huge belly, like, she didn't even have a head or limbs. just 100% round. we'd kick her into the pool. come to think of it, it was a beach ball.

Last edited by exile in thighville; 12-24-2006 at 04:00 AM.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 05:52 AM   #5
furious styles
goodbye halcyon days

furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!furious styles keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina View Post
i once knew this chick who was just one huge belly, like, she didn't even have a head or limbs. just 100% round. we'd kick her into the pool. come to think of it, it was a beach ball.
XD .

I knew her too. What an incredible fuck.

Last edited by furious styles; 12-24-2006 at 05:58 AM.
furious styles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 06:42 AM   #6
ManOWar

ManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized rep

There's another one I just thought of, with whom I had an email correspondence with for a while...she went from 325 to 520--deliberately.
Old 12-24-2006, 10:26 AM   #7
FemFeedr
On Timeout

FemFeedr has said some nice things

They are out there, but they are very elusive. It is hard for many women to come to terms with their desire due to social pressures. It is the same for many FAs. I mean according to society such behavior and desires is not "normal". But you have to ask yourself what is normal these days.......I would argue that nothing about the normal society today is normal at all.

To muddy the waters even further you have far too many fakes out there. Some are fairly easy to see through as they make their tales quite outrageous. I once was told by a "woman" that she loved gaining weight so much that she would eat anything....that once her pet cat got too close to her when she was hungry and she swallowed it whole and alive.

And of course there are the slew of younger feedees that are being fed by their parents.....this is always a popular story. They can't give you proof that they exist though because their parents might get in trouble for abuse.

Then there are the stories that are almost believable...you know the ones, you want to believe them and it could be true, but it also ventures into the realm of too good to be true. But then again when you get to know them and finally ask for a photo none are ever provided, which is odd in this day and age of the $10 digital camera.

And I know some of you reading this see me talking of photos alot and are probably thinking "Man...he is just a pic whore!". Well yes and no. Like any male I do enjoy photos of beautiful women. Some guys go overboard on this and asking for a photo is like the second thing they ask after contacting a woman for the first time. Which is a reason why many women hate being asked for a photo in the first place. I am not this kind of guy, I like to get to know a person first, but you have to understand that when it comes to "real gainers and feedees" we have all been burned so many times by fakers that we get skeptical and we want some proof. And while a photo is not 100% trustworthy (I have gotten many a photo taken from a website that I knew for a fact was not the person I was talking to) it is one of the first tools we can use in filtering out the fakes.

I am sorry for my rather long-winded response and the fact that I may have gone slightly off-topic, I get that way on subjects I am passionate about. I would just like to close with this comment...

Those of you out there that are real female feedee and enjoy what you do and are proud of your extra beauty I salute you and will admire you always. You are all special and wonderful and I wish you the best in all that you do.
FemFeedr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 05:21 AM   #8
Cosmic~Wombat

Cosmic~Wombat can now change their title

Great topic! I know they do exist and agree.. they are hard to find and far more frauds out there than real ones

LOL @ "$10 digital camera" Said that many times myself.
Old 12-28-2006, 09:19 AM   #9
fatluvnguy

fatluvnguy can now change their title
Default If you feed them, they will come

I used to wonder about this also. Talked to many online over the years but most were purely online fantasy. I did finally meet one in real life so I know they are out there. It is more popular as a fantasy than in reality.
fatluvnguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 09:52 AM   #10
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I am a gainer in so much as I am a foodie, and I don't diet, therefore I gain, lol. But I dont have any big desire to gain, it just happens and I don't mind. . I must say that in my experience in chat here, the female gainers and feedees are quite rare, although there are some. They do seem though to be the ones that men want to impersonate.

Regarding the photo thing, I'm sure you aren't a pic whore lol, but even so, fake photos are used all the time. If I start chatting with someone now, I will ask them to get a webcam ... they are so cheap now that if the person makes excuses I will stop chatting with them. It's bad that I have to be so cynical, but soo many fakes, its the only way they can prove who they say they are.

Please don't believe photos. There is some "person" from Fantasy Feeder who has been using several of my photos for probably a year now, saying that it's them. Three men in Dims chat pm'd me to let me know they had been shown my pics by that person. I'm sure it's really a man, but of course those three guys who were taken in by "her" don't want to believe that!

Anyway, good luck in the female gainer quest, and beware of the ever-present fakes
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 12:13 PM   #11
StrawberryShortcake

StrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this board

Am I the only true feedee besides Heather? Even she doesn't admit it. Strange, strange. One day, one day I will get very fat and only my baby can see pictures ha-HA! No pix for YOU!
StrawberryShortcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 12:42 PM   #12
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

My partner has gained almost 200 lbs since we first met, on purpose and enjoying it. Does that count?

Brenda
fatgirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 02:41 PM   #13
thepiscn

thepiscn has said some nice things
Default doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake View Post
Am I the only true feedee besides Heather? Even she doesn't admit it. Strange, strange. One day, one day I will get very fat and only my baby can see pictures ha-HA! No pix for YOU!
Oh, such a tease
thepiscn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 02:51 PM   #14
Brian

Brian has said some nice things

are there any skinny girls who want to gain?
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 03:19 PM   #15
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm gaining.
Old 12-29-2006, 03:21 PM   #16
StrawberryShortcake

StrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this board

I save the best for last.... that's all.
Old 12-29-2006, 03:35 PM   #17
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
I am a gainer in so much as I am a foodie, and I don't diet, therefore I gain, lol. But I dont have any big desire to gain, it just happens and I don't mind. ...
Same here - that's always been the case for me.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 05:47 PM   #18
thepiscn

Default to be the last

Quote:
I save the best for last.... that's all.
Oh to be the last
Old 12-29-2006, 06:05 PM   #19
StrawberryShortcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepiscn View Post
Oh to be the last
ur cute
Old 12-29-2006, 07:01 PM   #20
jellymulder

jellymulder has said some nice things

I know two girls that would become immobile for me (it would be amazing to just have a mansion and have Nigella there cooking lots of fattening food for dozens of growing feedee's and Nigella growing also, but yeah, that's just a spur on the moment personal fantasy there! lol), but there's more to life than that, their personalities have to be right also for me. There are a few girls out there, intelligent, with beautiful minds, and by the day there are more and more, one day I hope to find the one who I think is right for me
jellymulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 07:07 PM   #21
thepiscn

Default stupid grin

Quote:
ur cute
(so are you and thanks, you made my night )
Old 12-29-2006, 07:58 PM   #22
This1Yankee
Shooby frickin' doo...

This1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I feel the same as the others who are gaining because they don't diet and workout like mad. It's not a sexual fantasy, and it actually is really really irksome when some IM's you or PM's you and all they are interested in is talking about gaining. Just FYI. I mean, I understand that's the "reason" that we are here, but it does get old. I can only answer the same 10 questions so many times.

And Strawberry, beautiful ---> I like your new myspace pic. Just wanted you to know *air kisses*
Old 12-30-2006, 09:18 AM   #23
mrman1980uk
Bicycling cake-baker

mrman1980uk can now change their title

Quote:
Aww :-(

Well, your baby is very lucky ;-)
Old 12-30-2006, 09:25 AM   #24
chubscout
On Timeout

chubscout can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeschubscout can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
I am a gainer in so much as I am a foodie, and I don't diet, therefore I gain, lol. But I dont have any big desire to gain, it just happens and I don't mind. . I must say that in my experience in chat here, the female gainers and feedees are quite rare, although there are some. They do seem though to be the ones that men want to impersonate.

Regarding the photo thing, I'm sure you aren't a pic whore lol, but even so, fake photos are used all the time. If I start chatting with someone now, I will ask them to get a webcam ... they are so cheap now that if the person makes excuses I will stop chatting with them. It's bad that I have to be so cynical, but soo many fakes, its the only way they can prove who they say they are.

Please don't believe photos. There is some "person" from Fantasy Feeder who has been using several of my photos for probably a year now, saying that it's them. Three men in Dims chat pm'd me to let me know they had been shown my pics by that person. I'm sure it's really a man, but of course those three guys who were taken in by "her" don't want to believe that!

Anyway, good luck in the female gainer quest, and beware of the ever-present fakes
This pretty much sums up all internet-based interactions. The fakes far outnumber the honest ones. I agree that anyone who is serious and honest should be willing to appear on webcam.

BTW, I think you are really cute. The term MILF comes to mind.
chubscout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 09:33 AM   #25
mrman1980uk
Bicycling cake-baker

mrman1980uk can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by This1Yankee View Post
I feel the same as the others who are gaining because they don't diet and workout like mad. It's not a sexual fantasy, and it actually is really really irksome when some IM's you or PM's you and all they are interested in is talking about gaining. Just FYI. I mean, I understand that's the "reason" that we are here, but it does get old. I can only answer the same 10 questions so many times.
Ahh, yes, although, I suspect, it gets boring for the person being asked the question faster than the person asking it (since the former will always give the same response when asked the same question, whereas the latter will get lots of different responses)... ;-)

Still, there is a difference between getting friendly with somebody with the same interests, and talking about those shared interests now and again, and having conversations with a person just about those interests. There is also a difference between talking to someone in the first place because of shared interests, but getting to know the person as a friend (or possibly even more, in appropriate cases), and continuing to talk to that person because of the friendship (or other relationship) than talking to a person only ever to discuss the shared interest.

A number of people purporting to be female gainers (I suspect that at least some of them are fake) have talked to me in the past (sometimes at my initiation, sometimes at theirs), and, when it is clear that all that they can or will talk about is gaining weight, they have little life or interest beyond that, and/or we have nothing in common apart from that, we do not continue to talk for very long. Conversely, I do talk regularly to one or two people whom I met initially on here who are now good friends with whom I enjoy sharing a conversation (and only occasionally talk about the subject-matter of this place).

It seems that many people do not always appreciate this distinction, and either badger people about their weight without getting to know them, or assume that anybody who is interested in talking to them because of a shared interest in weight gain cannot possibly be interested in getting to know them properly, and therefore refuse to talk to all such people. That is very sad for communication, since no doubt many more fulfilling connexions of all kinds could be built up if people were a little more sane and rational about it all. And there's nothing wrong, of course, with a bit of fun in the form of discussing weight-gain (reality or fantasy) for thrills, provided that that is what both parties want: that, after all, is why we have the "feeder/feedee" chatroom :-)

To answer the original poster's question, there are a number of female gainers dotted around, but many of them are a little reclusive precisely because of the very large number of leery teenage boys that will jump onto them with a myriad messages of "so how much do u weigh?". Some of them choose to post their pictures publicly; some of them charge, some of them do not. Many of those who do post publicly delete their pictures after a while, which is a shame.

Of course, the brutal reality is that there are far more men who are sexually interested in women gaining weight then there are women with such an interest. That is not quite as bad as it seems, if one assumes that most men's preferences would be at least substantially satisfied with a relatively modest gain, and that a non-trivial number of women, whilst not necessarily sexually stimulated by gaining weight, would be at least indifferent to doing so, provided that their health is not endangered, in a supportive relationship, and would be glad to have the opportunity to eat indulgently without worrying about staying thin.