Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 12-23-2006, 06:00 PM   #1
Actor4hire

Actor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot pics
Default So tell me ladies, what do you look for in a BHM?

Is it a large belly, big thighs, big chest, big heart? What is it that makes a BHM sexy to you?
Old 12-23-2006, 09:55 PM   #2
estrata

estrata has said some nice things

Big heart, big brain, big belly, in that order. Big wallet is never bad, either. I mean, that is my opinion on the subject. Not that I'm looking. Just commenting.

Laura's Artwork
Laura's Weight Gain Comic
estrata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 05:53 AM   #3
Blondeegrldd

Blondeegrldd can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlondeegrldd can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Big heart, big hands, big belly, big arms. Come to think of it... big everything!
Old 12-24-2006, 08:15 AM   #4
Actor4hire

Actor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot picsActor4hire does more than just post hot pics

Just for the record, I also have big feet... Size 14
Old 12-28-2006, 08:04 PM   #5
lemmink
THE PUMMEL IS COMING

lemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going on

Big bellies and big smiles.
lemmink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 09:23 PM   #6
channelgirl06

channelgirl06 has said some nice things
Default hmm....

I just like a big belly. everything else normal. i agree, big wallet dosen't hurt.
channelgirl06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 09:47 AM   #7
kattylee

kattylee has said some nice things

It's got to be the belly! x
kattylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 09:57 AM   #8
BBWBecky

BBWBecky can now change their title
Default What I want in a BHM

I would have to say...he has to have his heart in the right place...other then that...it doesn't really matter to me..sure a big belly or big all over guy would be great...but I'm very accepting...as well as the the BHM would have to be accepting of me

Last edited by BBWBecky; 12-29-2006 at 09:58 AM. Reason: wrong spelling
BBWBecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 11:34 AM   #9
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Whatever body type a man has, the same virtues are important. Compassion/caring for others, intelligence, wit, humor, tact, hard-working, respectful, thoughtful - just to name a few of my favorite things.

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 04:47 PM   #10
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Self-confidence most of all. He's got to know who he is and what he wants. The belly, thighs, moobs and arms are just icing on the cake
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 07:13 PM   #11
lemmink
THE PUMMEL IS COMING

lemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going on

And please, not one obsessed with dieting.
lemmink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 07:14 PM   #12
BLUEeyedBanshee
Ministry of Truth

BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BLUEeyedBanshee has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I agree with missaf...confidence...big confidence...

All the rest, the big belly, big thighs, big butt...well that just makes it even better
Old 12-31-2006, 09:11 AM   #13
Laina
Passionately Apathetic

Laina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticedLaina never has a post go unnoticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemmink View Post
And please, not one obsessed with dieting.
AMEN.

Also, while I won't say "no emotional baggage" (cause who doesn't have SOME)...it would be a nice change if he were at least aware of his. Bonus points if he's already coping--but I'd settle for awareness.
Old 01-01-2007, 08:39 AM   #14
Kiki
Eyeliner! STAT!

Kiki can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKiki can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laina View Post
Also, while I won't say "no emotional baggage" (cause who doesn't have SOME)...it would be a nice change if he were at least aware of his. Bonus points if he's already coping--but I'd settle for awareness.
So true! While everyone comes with baggage, it would be nice if he was dealing.
Kiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 05:29 PM   #15
rabbitislove
24 Carrot Magic

rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!rabbitislove has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

warm soft body, big belly, and kindness.
no self confidence issues, but in todays fatphobic society that is raaaare.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:29 AM   #16
Mercedes

Mercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Self-confidence, respect, a handsome face, kindness, love, potential, softness and jiggle!
Mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 02:45 PM   #17
Love.Metal
Straight Trippin'

Love.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going onLove.Metal knows EXACTLY what's going on

Belly belly belly! Big and soft
And a big heart, confidence, and brain are good too

There are so many little dyings that it doesn't matter which of them is death. ~Kenneth Patchen

God is growing bitter, He envies man his mortality. ~Jacques Rigaut
Love.Metal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 12:30 PM   #18
kinkykitten
FFA-Property of Von_Pudge

kinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging inkinkykitten makes people happy simply by logging in

Just like my Dan.. Loving, Thoughtful, Big soft belly, Nice Moobs and Gorgeous eyes

I must admit a big belly makes me weak at the knees though more than anything

Last edited by kinkykitten; 01-03-2009 at 12:36 PM.
kinkykitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 01:16 PM   #19
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laina View Post
AMEN.

I'm so self aware I make Buddha want to chew on his sandals out of jealousy.

Also, I'm fantastically modest.
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 02:04 PM   #20
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

its just primal...

would elaborate..but I.Q. is dropping...

Last edited by chicken legs; 01-03-2009 at 02:07 PM.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 02:11 PM   #21
bobbleheaddoll
loves her bhm!

bobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging inbobbleheaddoll makes people happy simply by logging in

*brains...i smart guys.
*good conversation skills...can hold up their end of a conversation on a variety of topics but not make every conversation into a debate or lecture
*good social skills...should have long term friends and interests of their own
*good personality...is confident in who they are as a person, their views and morals
*someone who is comfortable in their own skin-embrace your big, handsomeness! sexy comes from the inside!
*i like them sturdy! bellies are good

most bhm have 1 or more of the qualities i seek...but i've yet to find one with all of them...and that, my friends, is why the search continues for the elusive bhm of my dreams...
Old 01-03-2009, 03:06 PM   #22
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Talking I need to start coming around to the BHM board more often!

I think that men of different shapes, sizes, cultures, etc. are handsome. I think that a BHM with beautiful eyes, good personality, nice smile, great sense of humor is what I find the most attractive.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 03:57 PM   #23
MaryElizabethAntoinette
Beauty is Relative

MaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMaryElizabethAntoinette is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Intelligence is the first thing that attracts me. Modesty is nice too, I can't stand cocky guys.

And when it comes to physical attraction... the bigger they are the quicker I turn my head in their direction. I love 'em round, where I can't even get my arms around their belly. But just a belly is no fun, they have to be fat all over.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
MaryElizabethAntoinette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 12:53 AM   #24
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi

I brought this up on another forum. Why are straight BHMs the only people in Fat Acceptance that must have self-confidence or are not allowed to have any lack of self-confidence?

BBWs, Fat Gay Men, Lesbians and tran-gender people are all allow to have some self-doubt or a lack of confidence. Heck even MaleFAs are allow to have doubts/ lack of confidence about dating BBWs.

It always seems that BHMs are handled differently by many in Fat Acceptance, like they feel only part of Fat Acceptance applies to BHMs.

It is good that there are quite a few people in this thread that treated BHMs as real people that are allowed the same feelings, weaknesses and strengths as everyone.

William
William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 01:32 AM   #25
Cors
Delurking

Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!Cors keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hi William,

I don't tend to hang out the BHM/FFA board as much, but I haven't came across any examples of straight BHMs getting criticized for being insecure. I have, however, seen FAs and FFAs expressing how it can be incredibly upsetting and frustrating to deal with a self-loathing partner and threads in which "FA angst" is showcased as trivial compared to what a BBW or BHM goes through.

Confidence is one of those traits almost everyone, not just FAs and FFAs desires in a partner. However, it is impossible to expect anyone to be completely satisfied with themselves and I find that most people are accepting of someone who isn't overly negative.

Men are generally less bothered with their weight and looks compared to women and they don't tend to articulate their concerns. Over time it just perpertuates the stereotype that males don't care, making it even more difficult for someone to speak up.

Last edited by Cors; 01-04-2009 at 01:35 AM.
Cors is offline   Reply With Quote