Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-25-2006, 12:02 AM   #1
FemFeedr
On Timeout

FemFeedr has said some nice things
Default World of Warcraft

I recently found out that at least one very high profile BBW model shares my addiction to World of Warcraft. That made me wonder if there might be others on this board that also play WoW. So those of you that do let us know here.

For those of you that have no idea what I am talking about, go to www.worldofwarcraft.com and poke around. Who knows I might get some of you hooked and we can start a guild. hehe
FemFeedr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 02:02 AM   #2
Leonard
Large Marge sent me.

Leonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions communityLeonard is a pillar of the Dimensions community

A Size Acceptance WoW guild? That's almost crazy enough to work..

I've never played WoW, mostly because I know if I did I'd get hooked and never do another productive thing in my life. Looks like fun, though.
Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 08:36 AM   #3
candygodiva
Just like you imagined...

candygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging in

I love my little Orc. She kicks the kind of ass I dream of kicking!
Guess what sugar? lol
You were congratulating me on reaching level 33 yesterday morning, well, congratulate me on level 35 this morning.. I know... That's just insane right?
Believe it or not, I actually manage to keep up with my work. It's a stretch sometimes, but fortunately for me, I make my own hours. I'm fine as long as I have plenty of CandySnacks around!
Yummm!
Love and CandyKisses you sweet darlin!
Old 12-26-2006, 08:40 AM   #4
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Played for a year, got bored, quit playing. Moved on ot better MMOs.

In general, I don't support "societal clique" guilds that unite for reasons of solidarity in MMOs.Whatever floats your boat, though
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 09:21 AM   #5
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have a very close fat friend who plays WoW constantly, is in an elite guild, etc. Name starts with an H, ends with an er.

I tried it, really enjoyed it, but can't find the time to get involved on the level I'd need to be to really get that good/leveled, etc.
Old 12-26-2006, 10:38 AM   #6
FemFeedr
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by candygodiva View Post
I love my little Orc. She kicks the kind of ass I dream of kicking!
Guess what sugar? lol
You were congratulating me on reaching level 33 yesterday morning, well, congratulate me on level 35 this morning.. I know... That's just insane right?
Believe it or not, I actually manage to keep up with my work. It's a stretch sometimes, but fortunately for me, I make my own hours. I'm fine as long as I have plenty of CandySnacks around!
Yummm!
Love and CandyKisses you sweet darlin!
Candy...YOU were the "very high profile model" I was speaking of hon. hehe I did not mention you by name because I respect the privacy of others.

Oh....BTW...DAMN YOU!! Level 35 already!?!?! How will I be able to level up and play with you guys if you keep that up!! hehe Still...my level 20 in less than a week....I might just make it.
Old 12-26-2006, 10:59 AM   #7
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

I've got a character on a few servers, I'd join!
Old 12-26-2006, 12:16 PM   #8
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard LePage View Post
I've never played WoW, mostly because I know if I did I'd get hooked and never do another productive thing in my life.
You won't, 'cause I honestly don't think it lives up to the hype people give it. You'll enjoy it at first, but you'll be smashing the computer table like I was once you get killed for the tenth time within a half-hour period. Imagine the frustration of coming close to killing a high-level monster, only to fail because you were kicked in the back of the head by a GIRAFFE.

But then again, I'm oldschool; I prefer the button-mashing chaos of an arcade-style beat-'em-up. Start yourself with one of the game cards, I think they're good for two months of playing.

If there's anyone who can talk me into getting back in the game, it'd be Candy, so ya just never know where I might turn up with one of my Taurens or Orcs...
UncannyBruceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 01:14 PM   #9
Logan494

Logan494 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf View Post
There is no MMORPG better than WoW RAWR!!!! ok I'm done.
Logan494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 01:39 PM   #10
candygodiva

candygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemFeedr View Post
Candy...YOU were the "very high profile model" I was speaking of hon. hehe I did not mention you by name because I respect the privacy of others.

Oh....BTW...DAMN YOU!! Level 35 already!?!?! How will I be able to level up and play with you guys if you keep that up!! hehe Still...my level 20 in less than a week....I might just make it.
*giggles* I know you respect my privacy sugar, but I couldn't keep my fingers still. Plus, I posted on my MySpace exactly where any of my fans and friends can come play with me. So it's all good.
I can not deny my new found joy in WoW! OMGeeeeees! I love it almost as much as I love cake!
Yep, lvl 35, and once I get my wind back in me today, no sleep, I'll be pushing further. I'm sure you'll catch up with me eventually darlin'...moving next week may cut me off for a few days. Lord knows I'm gonna be going through withdrawls something fierce, but I know Orgrimmar will be there when I get back. I'm so in love with those drums!
Haaa! Love ya darlin!
BigCandyKisses
Old 12-26-2006, 01:45 PM   #11
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf View Post
Which ones? I haven't had time to play any online games in several years, sadly. I played EQ for a really long time - 5 or 6 years off and on, but had to quit because I just didnt' have time to do it anymore.

Quote:
In general, I don't support "societal clique" guilds that unite for reasons of solidarity in MMOs.Whatever floats your boat, though
What kind of guilds do you support? I'd love to be in something like the Tarsis Shriners, but I don't pkill.

Tarsis Shriners
Old 12-26-2006, 01:52 PM   #12
candygodiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncannyBruceman View Post
You won't, 'cause I honestly don't think it lives up to the hype people give it. You'll enjoy it at first, but you'll be smashing the computer table like I was once you get killed for the tenth time within a half-hour period. Imagine the frustration of coming close to killing a high-level monster, only to fail because you were kicked in the back of the head by a GIRAFFE.

But then again, I'm oldschool; I prefer the button-mashing chaos of an arcade-style beat-'em-up. Start yourself with one of the game cards, I think they're good for two months of playing.

If there's anyone who can talk me into getting back in the game, it'd be Candy, so ya just never know where I might turn up with one of my Taurens or Orcs...
Today is a good day to die... Over and over and over.. Yep, death in Wow can be frustrating, but sometimes in death, we can stumble upon the perfect solution to some very tricky situations.

Of course it's great when you have a tank that's a few levels above you clear every nasty critter out of a room before you resurrect. Ha! How lucky am I?

Honestly, I never had any trouble out of those Giraffes... That's the funniest story. I know it wasn't funny though sugar. Everytime I skin one of those boogers I think of you.

And if you ever decide to give it another go... I'll be waiting for ya! I got it baaaaad for those Taurens..mmm!
Old 12-26-2006, 03:19 PM   #13
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Talking

Wooo now we are talking - I am a WoW addict.

I have 2 level 60s - Countess and Divine
& a little priest named - Zaftig

If any of you are on the Medivh Alliance US Server - look me up :P

For those who slammed WoW.. you know not what you speak! It's all about progression - work hard, reap rewards.

Hugs all around,
Heather

On a funnier note - who'd ever think I'd ever tolerate being skinny :P - Here is my girl:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg countess.jpg (70.1 KB, 4034 views)
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 03:42 PM   #14
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW View Post
Words go here
Screw your pally. My shaman is still better even after 2.0 came out and nerfed the best abilities.
Old 12-26-2006, 04:59 PM   #15
FemFeedr
On Timeout

Glad to hear I am not the only addict. I started with EQ and played that for probably four or five years. I have tried alot of the others, Horizons, Dark Age of Camelot, and City of Heros just to name a few, but WoW has really grabbed my attention. I am now awaiting the upcomming expansion pack...even have the collectors edition on pre-order.

I had no idea you were such an addict, Heather! You and Candy....I knew there had to be alot of true cuties out there playing WoW!

I have a sprinkling of level 60 characters also but my current is my rogue, Shadeheart. You can find him on the Sentinels server.

Old 12-26-2006, 06:04 PM   #16
hawkeye

hawkeye can now change their title

DAMN THE ALLIANCE!

FOR THE HORDE!

YEAH i'm a lvl 13 Tauren Warroir

yeah. that means i'm awesome cuz taurens are awesome. basically
Old 12-26-2006, 06:07 PM   #17
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye View Post
taurens are awesome
Agreed... except for the fact that they can't hardly run fast.
Old 12-26-2006, 06:30 PM   #18
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hordies are a joke - everyone knows that the Alliance is always on top!

Err.. look at AQ openings... battlegrounds.... let's just face it... if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck...

Alliance baby!
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 06:35 PM   #19
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW View Post
Hordies are a joke - everyone knows that the Alliance is always on top!
Alliance is made up primarily of whiny, selfish children. Horde characters usually seem to be better at working together.

Quote:
Err.. look at AQ openings... battlegrounds.... let's just face it... if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck...
Look at Naxx- which faction took down Kel'Thuzad first?

And battlegrounds?

In the two symmetrical BGs, Horde usually ends up the victor. In AV, the terrain is stacked so heavily in favor of the Alliance that it's a disgusting joke. And why is it that in the even BG's, the Horde wins?

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck...
Old 12-26-2006, 06:40 PM   #20
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

I've never tried it and don't know the first thing about it.

I hope to get into it in the new year.

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 08:03 PM   #21
hawkeye

taurens do suck at running but when it comes to hittin just run fast as you fuckin can hahaha

its great to have such a great possession of power haha

and yeah the alliance is abunch of whiny people who always attack stuff cuz they are too afraid to do quests.

and they are from my understanding very un kind and very greedy

un like the horde. you will usually get at least 5 silver if you ask for it, i've gotten 10 gold from a lvl 60 tauren.

yeah.

so sorry but the alliance is horrible.

thank God that the blood elfs are on the horde side, cuz there aint no way i'm bein a gay night elf.
Old 12-26-2006, 08:05 PM   #22
UberAris
Dominus Ferrum

UberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this board

I played for a loooooong time... but being in college... Study time and lack of money forced me off the game. I would get back on now that I have some cash to throw about, but... Warhammer online is coming out, and its predicted to be the WoW killer, so I gotta save for that.
UberAris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 08:07 PM   #23
hawkeye

idk man warhammer is gonna be some fair game thouhg, WoW has 7 million + players.

so yeah good luck to warhammer
Old 12-26-2006, 08:10 PM   #24
UberAris
Dominus Ferrum

UberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye View Post
idk man warhammer is gonna be some fair game thouhg, WoW has 7 million + players.

so yeah good luck to warhammer
Off the bat, its only going to have Warhammer table top junkies (like me) clinging to it, but like WoW, I think word will spread. its going to be a good fight between the two. Warhammer's supposed to be more pvp, or so I heard.
UberAris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2006, 08:11 PM   #25
hawkeye

yeah it is, its basically like kel' thuzad packed into one game haha, but i still think that WoW will kill warhammer, having the new expansion out soon, most def.