Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-05-2008, 03:14 PM   #251
Malcan

Malcan has said some nice things

Wow, this might be my first post... I dunno.

I play on Thorium Brotherhood right now. BE Hunter...
I'm a RP junkie.
Malcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 04:21 PM   #252
candygodiva
Just like you imagined...

candygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncannyBruceman View Post
It is the greatest guild of all time. But Spoonman, don't forget to advise the Dimensions folk that we DO have a few members outside the community. Fear not, though, they are all personal friends of mine and they are supportive of who we are, so there's no need to be wary of outsiders.

(because they sit there and read all the chats that go on and they kinda get involved from time to time)

There are actually several members from outside the community. I invited friends of mine from around the net, and even a few that I've known since I was a wee one. LOL
We have an all are welcome policy, as long as you've got an open mind, and don't mind the fat and foodee chats, you're invited.
Old 05-05-2008, 04:39 PM   #253
Brooklyn Red Leg
Anarcho-Capitalism FTW!

Brooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions communityBrooklyn Red Leg is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Talking

Hehe, I had to take this screen cap this morning as it simply screamed the title to the old Harlan Ellison novel A Boy and his Dog. I was doing the Alliance-side Orphan Week quests on my Draenei Shaman.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A Boy and his Dog.JPG (88.5 KB, 178 views)
Old 05-06-2008, 08:01 AM   #254
blue_eyes

blue_eyes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblue_eyes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncannyBruceman View Post
And I'll be at 70 soon enough...the raping and pillaging of Night Elf cities will be a must.
when is that gonna happen cuz dude you were 66 when i was 61 and now i am 68 and you are still 66 lol
blue_eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:01 AM   #255
fatpup2

fatpup2 has said some nice things

I used to think I was a huge nerd because I played lots of games, including WoW. But now it seems everyone is playing WoW.

I guess Geek is main stream now, lol.

Fatpup
fatpup2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 04:39 AM   #256
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

Right you are, Bruce.

We do have a few non-FA/BBW/BHM/FFA players in the guild, but they are awesome! Welcome nevertheless and love to help out! So, do not be shy, come and slay alliance with us in our quest of Belly Dominance!
Old 05-07-2008, 05:40 AM   #257
Lastminute.Tom
Write on!

Lastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticedLastminute.Tom never has a post go unnoticed

damn my being on euro servers, I'll get you next time Blizzard, next time!
Old 05-15-2008, 07:22 AM   #258
Malcan

Yeah, I have way too many characters spread across too many servers.

Thorium Brotherhood (RP) 7 characters:
Neriktis - Blood Elf Hunter (Main)
Selleth - Blood Elf Warlock
Solanor - Tauren Shaman
Malcan - Blood Elf Paladin
Dakkos - Blood Elf Rogue
Alunza - Draenei Hunter
Alatharn - Night Elf Druid

Gorgonnash (PVP) 3 Characters:
Malcan - Draenei Hunter
Neriktis - Night Elf Hunter (Main)
Selleth - Draenei Shaman

Emerald Dream (RPPVP) 3 Characters:
Malcan - Night Elf Druid (Main)
Alunza - Draenei Shaman
Neriktis - Night Elf Hunter

Ravenholdt (RPPVP) 2 Characters:
Dakos - Blood Elf Rogue (Main)
Nerik - Blood Elf Hunter

I always have this problem with MMOs.
Old 05-15-2008, 02:08 PM   #259
blue_eyes

blue_eyes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblue_eyes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have hit 70 on Cherriepie my belf hunter

This is my 45 troll shammy Morecushion

And my latest lvl 12 belf priest named Cymidei (which means Big Belly of Battle so it fits me lol)
blue_eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 05:53 PM   #260
Duniwin
rebmeM sdrawkcaB

Duniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going onDuniwin knows EXACTLY what's going on

Grats on 70!

I've been playing on Tanaris for the past couple weeks, Have a 26 Tauren druid named Duniwn

Kaylee: Is that him?
Mal: That's the buffet table.
Kaylee: But how will we know for sure, unless we question it?
Duniwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 04:25 PM   #261
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

*sigh* i miss you all so much
Old 05-20-2008, 08:20 AM   #262
candygodiva
Just like you imagined...

candygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
*sigh* i miss you all so much
Miss you to sugar! At least a few of us, Get In My Belly, Dimsters will get to see you soon.
Love you muchly!
Hugs and CandyKisses
Old 05-25-2008, 02:27 AM   #263
FreneticFang

FreneticFang can now change their title
Default Age of Conan

Illidan ERP? omg I'm naked!

I might be raiding BT, but I say Age of Conan wins the MMO fight for PvP, graphics, and combat style.

I'll take AoC screenshots soon

Anyone else here RP at all?
FreneticFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 07:47 AM   #264
Malcan

I RP on Thorium Brotherhood, Blood Elf Hunter in the guild Earthsong.
We're a guild devout in the ways of the Earthmother.
I'm almost level 40. (Finally... I need to play more I guess.)
Old 05-29-2008, 12:17 PM   #265
Cheesy
The Cheesiest

Cheesy can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreneticFang View Post
I might be raiding BT, but I say Age of Conan wins the MMO fight for PvP, graphics, and combat style.

I'll take AoC screenshots soon

Anyone else here RP at all?
I just made the switch from World of Warcraft to Age of Conan as well, although to be fair, I haven't played WoW in like 6 months... I'm just one of those people that can't bring myself to cancel, even if I never play!

WoW's got its charm though. Made a lot of cool friends playing it, and I really enjoyed raiding as a holy priest...

For the Horde!
Cheesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 11:48 PM   #266
FreneticFang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesy View Post
I just made the switch from World of Warcraft to Age of Conan as well, although to be fair, I haven't played WoW in like 6 months... I'm just one of those people that can't bring myself to cancel, even if I never play!

WoW's got its charm though. Made a lot of cool friends playing it, and I really enjoyed raiding as a holy priest...

For the Horde!
Oh yay More people to Conan with!

I'm on the RP-PvP server, Cimmeria. Though, be warned of two things:

#1 It's ffa PvP. Everyone around you might kill you at any given moment.
#2 It's an RP server. Your chances of being killed skyrocket if you have a non-RP name and/or say things out of character.

However, if you make it through both of those, I RP a cute chubby bear shaman called Ralaj. She'll let you live in exchange for food. Or if your male toon is thick around the middle Then she tries to club you on the head and drag you to her guild's keep.
Old 05-30-2008, 01:52 AM   #267
Cheesy
The Cheesiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreneticFang View Post
Oh yay More people to Conan with!

I'm on the RP-PvP server, Cimmeria. Though, be warned of two things:

#1 It's ffa PvP. Everyone around you might kill you at any given moment.
#2 It's an RP server. Your chances of being killed skyrocket if you have a non-RP name and/or say things out of character.

However, if you make it through both of those, I RP a cute chubby bear shaman called Ralaj. She'll let you live in exchange for food. Or if your male toon is thick around the middle Then she tries to club you on the head and drag you to her guild's keep.
I'm currently on a PvE server, because some old Warcraft friends rolled there, but I was a bit disappointed actually, because I wanted to play on a PvP server Never played on an RP server before... could be interesting.

And I might just have to make a character there and see how long I'm allowed to live
Old 05-30-2008, 08:39 AM   #268
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

I've been wanting to MMO it up (I usually get one new MMO a year, play it for the first month and hate it...this years was Pirates of the Black Sea...ugh), since I promised myself years ago to never get re-addicted to WOW (I was a poopsocker in one of the best guilds back then).

Was thinking of Age of Conan, but I hear it requires a prettty hefty PC...any truth to that? I mean, I have a decent PC from last year, just couldn't run Crysis or major, heh.
Old 05-30-2008, 09:47 AM   #269
Cheesy
The Cheesiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smite View Post
I've been wanting to MMO it up (I usually get one new MMO a year, play it for the first month and hate it...this years was Pirates of the Black Sea...ugh), since I promised myself years ago to never get re-addicted to WOW (I was a poopsocker in one of the best guilds back then).

Was thinking of Age of Conan, but I hear it requires a prettty hefty PC...any truth to that? I mean, I have a decent PC from last year, just couldn't run Crysis or major, heh.
Yeah, AoC is definitely demanding on systems.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:35 PM   #270
FreneticFang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smite View Post

Recommend: 3 GB memory, 2 quad processor, and be sure to have lots of hard drive space. Leave 40 GB at least for the game.

More important thing is the video card. I honestly wouldn't bother playing it without the 8800 GT.

So, yes. It's an insanely gorgeous game. The emotes and PvP and just about everything is top notch. But it's very demanding on PCs.

I honestly wouldn't bother to play PvP without the visual on high mode. Your "hiding/stealth" depends on the shadows of the game. You want to be able to see exactly where the shadows are darkest. It's a very very realistic game.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:38 PM   #271
Cheesy
The Cheesiest

Yeah, I've got an 8800 GTS and Conan gives it a run for its money... I thought having 4GB of RAM in my system was overkill as well, until Conan. I like the graphics and art in Conan a lot... it's got such an amazing gritty feel, but one thing I do appreciate about WoW is that it will run on just about anything
Old 06-04-2008, 03:48 PM   #272
Smite
Here Comes Your Man

Smite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized repSmite has super-sized rep

Heh, I think i'll pass until a better PC falls into my lap :P Thanks for all the info you two btw