Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-29-2006, 01:54 AM   #51
cactopus
Baconator

cactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemFeedr View Post
You get what you pay for, thats all I'm going to say.
Stargate universe (which I am a huge fan of) called Stargate Worlds. You can find info about it at www.stargateworlds.com
Ballad of a N00b
OMG...I'm definitely liking that. I have 8 seasons on DVD so far of SG-1, the movie, and will be starting to collect Atlantis.

I'd love to see more bird head Jaffa.
Old 12-29-2006, 03:40 PM   #52
FemFeedr
On Timeout

FemFeedr has said some nice things

Heather, just curious, but could you set bigcuties.com up to accept WoW gold as a form of payment? *snickers*

Keep up the good work!
FemFeedr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 03:51 PM   #53
Gspoon
Spoonah

Gspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging inGspoon makes people happy simply by logging in

What server is this WoW Guild on? I'd join
Old 12-30-2006, 10:45 AM   #54
Blueyedevil173

Blueyedevil173 can now change their title

I'm a little late to the party, but here's me.

I hid my name cuz I'm kind of high-profile on my server...I don't like to mix pleasures
Blueyedevil173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 04:18 PM   #55
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Say Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default *grits teeth*

Must.... resist... reinstalling...

must... not... lose... soul...

...and $15 dollars per month...
Say Hello to the Angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 04:31 PM   #56
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm eagerly awaiting SGWorlds -- so eagerly in fact I can't talk about
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 05:39 PM   #57
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncannyBruceman View Post
You won't, 'cause I honestly don't think it lives up to the hype people give it. You'll enjoy it at first, but you'll be smashing the computer table like I was once you get killed for the tenth time within a half-hour period. Imagine the frustration of coming close to killing a high-level monster, only to fail because you were kicked in the back of the head by a GIRAFFE.

But then again, I'm oldschool; I prefer the button-mashing chaos of an arcade-style beat-'em-up. Start yourself with one of the game cards, I think they're good for two months of playing.

If there's anyone who can talk me into getting back in the game, it'd be Candy, so ya just never know where I might turn up with one of my Taurens or Orcs...
then go download winmugen then download characters, stages, and a good screenpack (everything vs everything screenpack holds over 800 characters) one of the best characters for winmugen is OGRE (special version of akuma)
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 05:41 PM   #58
gangstadawg
the wanderer

gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!gangstadawg has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactopus View Post
Well one of the most annoying things about Oblivion for me (don't know about WoW) is that all the humanoids are the same size. There is one mod that makes short and tall people but not larger and smaller people. You can endlessly customize the face but not one or two body type clicks? (at least NWN got that one right)

Which reminds me... has anyone seen the WoW Southpark episode? It's thematically relevant.
well if you have the pc version of oblivion go download some mods. there are TONS of FREE mods for the pc version that the X360 will never get.
gangstadawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 03:40 PM   #59
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Say Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You know what would cause the collapse of society? If someone combined MMORPGs and online gambling.
Say Hello to the Angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 03:42 PM   #60
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

You know, were it not for the monthly subscription thing, a game like this might not be a bad way to kill some time.

But WoW and the like are for pussies.

Now THERE's a real game.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 08:53 PM   #61
Seiger23

Seiger23 has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnAnotherPlanet View Post
Chalk me up as one of those who's afraid of taking up WoW, lest it suck hours upon hours of my life into oblivion. Warcraft III I'll do, because at least that's match play so there are clear lines of breaking off. But I'm scared of getting hooked into the MMOs. At least Guild Wars is free...
Meh its honostly not that addicting =/ hell im in molten core epics (for those of you who dont know- midway equipment gear...not amazing, but good) and I only really log on these days to raid...twice a week, 5 hours at a time.

There isnt much to get addicted to in my opinion.

:o oh yeah I forgot to introduce myself
Old 01-01-2007, 10:06 PM   #62
SchecterFA

SchecterFA can now change their title

I've played Starcraft and Unreal Tournament religiously at points in my life. Currently my poison is the Silent Hill series, and those are about the only games that I'm interested in now.
SchecterFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:09 PM   #63
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchecterFA View Post
Currently my poison is the Silent Hill series, and those are about the only games that I'm interested in now.
A most delightful poison, I must say. Nothing like watching reality melt before your eyes into some dark, twisted prison of brutal insanity.
Old 01-01-2007, 10:22 PM   #64
SchecterFA

SchecterFA can now change their title

I never got to play the original Silent Hill, though. I read somewhere that the PS2 can also play original Playstation games, and I'll have to read into that further.

I've only played the second installment so far, and I'm really aching to play the others.
SchecterFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:37 PM   #65
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Hello to the Angels View Post
You know what would cause the collapse of society? If someone combined MMORPGs and online gambling.
Ahh I'd love to collapse in that paradise - sign me up!

Poker and WoW.

There must be a 24 hour restaurant that delivers tho.
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 10:38 PM   #66
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchecterFA View Post
I've played Starcraft and Unreal Tournament religiously at points in my life. Currently my poison is the Silent Hill series, and those are about the only games that I'm interested in now.
I haven't tried Silent Hill but I've heard good things. I am just anxiously awaiting the expansion for WoW, so I can't be waivering from my current goods.
Old 01-01-2007, 10:39 PM   #67
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wagimawr View Post
You know, were it not for the monthly subscription thing, a game like this might not be a bad way to kill some time.

But WoW and the like are for pussies.

Now THERE's a real game.
SWG = Two Thumbs Down
I wasted too many hours of my life trying that beta - I am just not a fan of Star Wars movies, games or otherwise. (Hides behind bulletproof shield)
Old 01-01-2007, 11:13 PM   #68
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Then you shouldn't have started playing.

SOMETHING must have hooked ya.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 11:47 PM   #69
The Fat Man
Fat Don Draper

The Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticed

Ahhh.. WoW, now we're talking. I've played since release, I play on Suramar, was in a pretty epic guild called No Quarter, have a couple of 60's, very good times. Can't wait until the expansion comes out.
The Fat Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 12:38 AM   #70
maxoutfa

maxoutfa can now change their title

Quote:
You get what you pay for, thats all I'm going to say.

I tried GW...hell I beta tested GW. It was fun for a little while but ultimatly it just did not hold my attention in any way. As I see it, the only thinkg that *might* pull me away from WoW in the foreseeable future is an MMORPG based on the Stargate universe (which I am a huge fan of) called Stargate Worlds. You can find info about it at www.stargateworlds.com

In the meantime let me leave you with this bit of WoW humor...

Ballad of a N00b
to my knowledge the Beta for all 3 of the GW games was limited to extended weekend events. Perhaps you were an ALPHA tester? (In most cases the distinction isn't that large, but in this one, with the way Arenanet set up their testing, it's a big deal).

Different strokes fer different folks - in the week I tested WoW I ended up with your assessment - just didn't hold my interest (and let me add that I was hep to Blizzard from Warcraft I - a close friend worked there at the time ) I think they made a wrong turn with Warcraft 3 and have been somewhat stagnant ever since.
Kind of like the Stargate vs just about any sci-fi show that's been cancelled (Bab 5, Firefly, Farscape) all just fond memories while Stargate continues on - funny thing, I just can't hang with that show - tried it when it first came out (enjoyed the movie) and tried it again when the two stars from Farscape made an appearance - my assessment is that the writing leaves much to be desired (but again. that's just my opinion ... as I said, different strokes).

The beautiful thing is that there are so many choices so we can all find games and shows that appeal to each of us.
Old 01-02-2007, 05:46 AM   #71
gypsy
gone

gypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW View Post
Mmm... green rock candy!
Not only that, but it sucks the life out of your enemies! What more can one ask for??!?!?

That and it summons the Smurf on Steroids.

I think I am gonna have to make more toons on different servers.....hmmmmm

Old 01-02-2007, 05:48 AM   #72
gypsy
gone

gypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging ingypsy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
As I see it, the only thinkg that *might* pull me away from WoW in the foreseeable future is an MMORPG based on the Stargate universe (which I am a huge fan of) called Stargate Worlds. You can find info about it at www.stargateworlds.com
GAME BASED ON STARGATE????????

*drools, then faints*

Hey... does that mean I can cyber Teal'c? Or have a threesome with him and Daniel?
Old 01-02-2007, 05:53 AM   #73
gypsy
gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Hello to the Angels View Post
Must.... resist... reinstalling...

must... not... lose... soul...

...and $15 dollars per month...
Hmmm, you know it's only $12.95 a month if you sign up for 6 months?
Old 01-02-2007, 09:44 AM   #74
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

FINALLY!!! Just finished reading all these posts over the past 20 minutes!!! I'm also the WoW player and the game is just fun, got my own little set of chars my main is 60 right now, and my favorite cry when we down a boss is "LOCKS FTW!" Love my shards and HS' and pets, the other classes have a hard time killing us and mages are pussies when it comes to fighting, it takes like 4 spells and the mage goes down. Best thing I ever did to a mage was drop an infernal on him in a duel right as we started!

Anyways heres a pic of my precious lock

I love her! Anyways, if anyone wants me, I'm on Frostwolf and always willing to help a friend when asked, especially for low level instances, its fun to just slaughter those guys!

Oh and Candy, Heather? I'm gonna come looking for you two if you play your horde chars on the BG, you goin down gals and I'll be watching for ya on alliance BG! this outa be fun! YAY! Whoda thunk it, hot gorgeous gals like those two playing one the game that has become one of the largest scourges of the internet!

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 01:35 PM   #75
candygodiva
Just like you imagined...

candygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging incandygodiva makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caine View Post
FINALLY!!! Just finished reading all these posts over the past 20 minutes!!! I'm also the WoW player and the game is just fun, got my own little set of chars my main is 60 right now, and my favorite cry when we down a boss is "LOCKS FTW!" Love my shards and HS' and pets, the other classes have a hard time killing us and mages are pussies when it comes to fighting, it takes like 4 spells and the mage goes down. Best thing I ever did to a mage was drop an infernal on him in a duel right as we started!

Anyways heres a pic of my precious lock

I love her! Anyways, if anyone wants me, I'm on Frostwolf and always willing to help a friend when asked, especially for low level instances, its fun to just slaughter those guys!

Oh and Candy, Heather? I'm gonna come looking for you two if you play your horde chars on the BG, you goin down gals and I'll be watching for ya on alliance BG! this outa be fun! YAY! Whoda thunk it, hot gorgeous gals like those two playing one the game that has become one of the largest scourges of the internet!
I haven't tried any of the arenas or battle grounds yet. I'm very curious though. I mean, I am a level 40 Orc Warlock with 4 honor kills under my belt already. I'm not afraid to die, but I am still a noob and learning new things every day. lol
Maybe I will see you there soon. I love a good fight!