Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Special Interests Archive

Old 01-31-2007, 12:16 AM   #26
kronoman

kronoman can now change their title

amazing work so far... looking fordward for more.
kronoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 06:53 AM   #27
JP.

JP. can now change their title

Thanks. I hope to have a new installment soon, maybe tomorrow or this weekend before the Superbowl. I would have had something sooner but I was out of town.
JP. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 08:03 AM   #28
JP.

Joyce found herself trying to shrink further into the bed as Helga approached and went to the medicine bag on the table. Her mouth and throat were still so packed with food she could only gurgle though, which brought a slight smile to Helga's face. Helga opened the bag and began to root though it, pulling out numerous tools, creams and other things that she had no idea of what they were. Finally she stopped on a grooming kit.

"So...how is my little piggy hmm? Stuffed?" she asked as she came to the side of the bed and gently laid a hand on Joyce's huge and packed stomach.

"Oh yes...very full. We'll let you rest a bit, let's take care of a few other things, your nails are terrible." Helga said as she opened her bag and pulled out a nail file. She kept Joyce's hands strapped in and began to methodically file Joyce's nails, pushing back the cuticle and shaping the ends.

"No more biting your nails. If there's one that's not ladylike it's nails that are chewed on. I'll keep your hands tied up all the time if I see you bite them any more. Understand?"

Joyce was flabbergasted, this was the woman that had literally shoved breakfast down her throat and was now lecturing her about biting her nails? However she also saw that she meant everything she said, so she nodded in agreement. Helga went back to filing and delicately trimming any stray nails or skin, and then dipped each into a jar of cool liquid that clung to her fingertips.

"Keep you fingers straight for at least a minute." Helga commanded before going to her other hand and repeating the process. Once that was done she went to the foot of the bed to examine Joyce's feet.

"Oh! These are terrible! Your poor tootsies!" declared Helga as she reached down to lift up Joyce's left foot. Joyce hadn't been able to really take much care of her feet because she was often strapped in, and the fact that she had a very hard time reaching past her own knees now. Even with her foot raised like it was now, Joyce really couldn't see it past her bloated stomach.

"Well at least you're not biting these eh?" chuckled the cyborg nurse. She pulled up a chair and got to work, first washing her feet with careful scrutiny, and then slowly massaging the soles of Joyce's feet. Joyce had to admit it felt wonderful. Then the nurse began using a stone on the feet to smooth the skin and help get rid of any dead skin. Finally she worked on the nails just as she did Joyce's fingers, dipping each toe into the liquid after they were trimmed and groomed.

"There, feel's better yes?" asked Helga as she stood up to admire her work.

"Gyeth." mumbled Joyce, more of the food had worked its way down and so she could manage more intelligible sounds.

"Good. See? I'm not so mean. I have a job to do just as you do. My job has three parts. One is making you fat, the second is keeping you healthy and which to me also means keeping you pretty, and third is to protect you. All are equally important my little fatty. I'm going to make you so fat, fatter than Carlos or you ever imagined, and I'm going to love plumping you up. But I'll also make sure you feel good and healthy and keep you pretty. I'll massage you, put oils and creams on your skin, and always be on top of your condition. I know what the doctor did, and while you are protected from most things, you still need maintenance, and Tony and Jimmy can't do that. Finally I'll protect you. If anyone that is unauthorized even comes within 10 yards of you I'll break them. I can hear a sniper from a thousand yards away, and see in the dark. I can tear pennies in half and am bullet proof. That's something that even Carlos doesn't know. You are my only concern sweetness, even more than my own life."

Joyce was impressed and a more than a little intimidated by Helga's little speech, so she stayed quiet. "But make no mistake, I am in charge here, and you will obey. Is that understood?"

Joyce hurriedly nodded. Helga smiled her cold smile, it was as if she had the mechanics of smiling but no feeling behind it.

"Good, now let me fix your hair." she said as she went back to her medical bag and pulled out her brushes and then adjusted Joyce's bed so she was sitting more upright. She gave her hair a vigorous brushing to get the tangles out, and then tried different hairstyles, moving the mirror into position so they both could look. Every once in a while she would stop and cock her head towards Joyce's stomach. After the third time she explained what she was doing.

"I have incredibly strong hearing and can filter out noises. Right now I'm recording the sounds of your stomach so I know when you're digesting and how full you are. That gets rid of the guess work." and then went back to brushing. By now Joyce had swallowed all of the food, but was still miserably full, she decided to chance a bit of conversation.

"How did this happen to you? Did you lose a bet also?"

"No, I was in medical school and needed money for class so I went to Carlos. When I was done he expected me to sew up his gang when they were hurt, so I did that for awhile. Then his uncle got sick and they wanted him to have a live in nurse and bodyguard. That's when they came for me and sent me to the Doctor."

"They really screwed you up."

"Says the woman who can eat almost anything, is immune to disease and can get fat without limit." said Helga with a touch of annoyance in her voice, and Joyce was pretty sure she pulled hard on the next brush stroke on purpose.

"Touche." replied Joyce with a wince. They sat in silence for a bit with Helga still brushing her hair and occasionally listening to the sounds in her stomach. When she was done, Joyce's hair looked much better and she had to admit she did feel better because of it.

"OK, time for your massage. Let's get you turned over." said Helga as she began undoing the straps and moving aside the tray and then lowering the ends of the bed so it was flat. She lowered one of the armrests but kept the other up.

"Can you do it yourself?" she asked Joyce once she was completely unfettered. Joyce hadn't had the option of rolling over in awhile so she gave it a try. She grunted and huffed and rocked her shoulders, but was unable to fully turn over, the weight from her breasts seemed to really be the problem.

"OK, it looks like you can't, I'll help. We have to be careful though, I am strong, but I could easily dislocate your shoulders. So we'll just roll a bit, OK?" Helga placed her hands firmly on Joyce's stomach and pushed to Joyce's left, towards the remaining armrest. She only pushed a little, enough to rock her a bit, before stopping the pressure. Then she pushed again a little harder, and relaxed. She built up a rhythm and then said "On three. 1..." she pushed again. "2..." another push. "3! Roll!" and with a grunt and heave and one last push Joyce rolled over and was on her stomach, her left breast painfully pinched and crushed by her arm and stomach.

"Ow! OW! I'm caught! Hurry!" cried Joyce. Helga immediately saw the problem and literally lifted joyce's upper body with one hand that she put under her breast bone. She seemed to lift her without any effort at all, and with her other hand she freed the trapped breast and gently laid it and Joyce down on the bed. Joyce was lying on her stomach with her breasts practically framing her head, she imagined she looked absolutely ridiculous.

"Can you breathe OK?" asked Helga. "Are you alright?"

Joyce took some experimental puffs of breath through her nose and found that despite the fact the she now had all her weight pushing down on her she had no problems breathing. "Yes, I'm fine."

"Good. We'll have to work on turning over, I've never had to flip someone with such big breasts. OK let's get to work." Helga poured some oil into her hands and then began to knead the doughy fat and flab of Joyce's back, lifting and separating each fold, and pouring more oil as she needed.

"Oh yes, we have a good start on getting you fat. But we're going to do so much more. Oh yes...you're going to be so fat, so pretty."

Joyce sniffled and felt tears coming to her eyes.

"Don't cry sweetness, I'll take such good care of you, you'll see." Helga moved to Joyce's bare buttocks and began massaging them as well, lifting each huge cheek and making sure to get the oil in good.

"Hmmm...maybe I should take your temperature. Maybe that will stop your crying."

"You wouldn't dare!" hissed Joyce, trying in vain to turn her head to look at what Helga was doing.

"Ha! Just kidding. I can tell your temperature from ten feet away." Helga stopped and stared at Joyce naked profile thoughtfully. "Hmmm."

Joyce could feel those cold eyes on her and suddenly felt somehow more naked and exposed.

"What?" she finally asked.

"You're a bit out of proportion, and I don't mean your breasts. Your ass should be bigger, fuller. I've got some of the cream that they used on your breasts, maybe I'll put that on later."

"What?! No! No, don't do that!" protested Joyce and she began rocking on her own, trying to flip herself over.

Helga raised an annoyed eyebrow at that.

"Well I'm not going to do it now, you have a photoshoot tomorrow. But yes, that's definitely what you need." declared Helga.

"No please! Don't! I hate that stuff!" whined Joyce. Helga stepped fully into Joyce's view and placed a hand under Joyce's chin and lifted so that she was straining her neck but looking into Helga's steely blue eyes. They were colder than Jimmy or Tony's, even colder than Carlos.

"Don't beg me. I hate that. Do you understand?"

Helga lifted Joyce's chin up and down, forcing her to nod 'yes'.

"Good. I'm almost done, and then we'll flip you back over in a bit and get another feeding in." Helga returned to massaging Joyce's buttocks and then her fattened thighs and calves. Once done she sat down and watched TV, the two not speaking as Helga waited for Joyce to finish digesting her huge meal. About an hour later she was mostly empty and so Helga turned off the TV and prepared to flip her back over. She used the same process, but made sure that Joyce's breasts were up close to her head so they wouldn't get rolled on. The flip went much better this time, and she carefully laid each breast onto the side of Joyce's torso before bringing up the armrest and attaching the tray. She didn't bother strapping down her arms though, and simply set down one of the remaining breakfast entrees from earlier. Joyce dug in automatically as Helga watched her eat with almost total absorption. When Joyce finished she decided to ask a quick question before the next entre was served.

"You're not going to use that thing on me again are you?" she asked pointing to the silver rod.

"Not now, no. But I'll be using it, we need to stretch out that little tummy of yours." she said in a mocking baby talk tone and patted her stomach.

"Eat." she commanded as she placed the next entre on the tray.

When Joyce was finished she put on the last tray and let her eat as much as she could before moving the tray aside. "OK, time for a nap, try to get some sleep, you put on more weight that way."

"But..." protested Joyce, but Helga stopped her by putting a finger on her lips.

"No buts. Sleep!" Joyce heaved a sigh and laid back, trying to get comfortable and closed her eyes as Helga dimmed the lights. Moments later she had her eyes closed and was trying to will herself to sleep when she felt Helga lift her right breast and place it in her lap, she had moved a chair right next to the bed. Helga began to idly stroke it as she stared at the wall.

"What are you doing?" asked Joyce in some shock.

"Nothing, go to sleep." replied Helga, still staring off into space.

"No..stop..." said Joyce as she reached over to try and take her breast back. Helga slapped Joyce's hand like she would a child about to touch something hot.

"Stop it! Mine!" she snapped at Joyce and then smacked Joyce's other hand for good measure. Joyce shook her head and wondered yet again how she got into this mess as she tried to sleep while the manic nurse was petting and playing with her huge tit like it was some kind of pet.

(Comments below - this story is continued in post 44 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 12-13-2011 at 09:26 PM.
Old 02-01-2007, 07:12 PM   #29
wicked_pear

wicked_pear has said some nice things
Default hmm.

A dominating personality; caring to point but a bit creepy as well. Wonder what she knows of the docs blueprint to Joyce? Does she dream of electronic sheep. Hope you feeling better, wicked_ pear.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:25 AM   #30
JP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked_pear View Post
A dominating personality; caring to point but a bit creepy as well. Wonder what she knows of the docs blueprint to Joyce? Does she dream of electronic sheep. Hope you feeling better, wicked_ pear.
I'll be trying to make her pretty interesting, hope everyone likes her.
Old 02-09-2007, 10:02 AM   #31
crazystef

crazystef has said some nice things

I love her. Is she getting much bigger? (maybe stupid question ;P)
crazystef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 06:49 AM   #32
JP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazystef View Post
I love her. Is she getting much bigger? (maybe stupid question ;P)

MUCH bigger. Sorry for the delay, I've been pretty busy, but I should have some decent updates on Monday.

I'm surprising myself actually with how big she is now. I'm really dragging this out, in most of my stories she'd be a lot bigger by now.

Right now I'm also trying to find a way to post some incredible sketches that The Studio made which are based off of this story. That was the news update I mentioned a bit ago.
Old 02-10-2007, 07:36 AM   #33
The_Hero

The_Hero can now change their title
Default Couple things

Personally, I'm thinking 5,000 pounds is a bit overkill, considering after so large it would seem repetitive.

Plus, for a 10,000 debt? More money prolly is going into mainenance and growth than she owed.

Something to think about for the end of the story though. What happens to our victim/heroine? Does someone decide to take care of her? Does Carlos get discovered and get him comeuppance?

Still a good story though, I like the slower pace.
The_Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 11:19 AM   #34
Wren

Wren has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hero View Post
Personally, I'm thinking 5,000 pounds is a bit overkill, considering after so large it would seem repetitive.

Plus, for a 10,000 debt? More money prolly is going into mainenance and growth than she owed.

Something to think about for the end of the story though. What happens to our victim/heroine? Does someone decide to take care of her? Does Carlos get discovered and get him comeuppance?

Having read other works by JP, I'm certain it will be an entertaining journey no matter how large her final weight may be. I like the slower pace also, and the interesting characters. It's like a cross between a sci-fi movie and a gangster movie.

Wren
Wren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 08:21 AM   #35
JP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wren View Post
Having read other works by JP, I'm certain it will be an entertaining journey no matter how large her final weight may be. I like the slower pace also, and the interesting characters. It's like a cross between a sci-fi movie and a gangster movie.

Wren

OMIGOD! Is this the original Wren from the Wren Spot! Wow! It's been forever! The Wren Spot was the original weight gain spot for me, even before Dimensions and it had tons of my original stories. Great to hear from you again.
Old 02-11-2007, 08:24 AM   #36
JP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hero View Post

You make a very good point. I usually pride myself on keeping a bit of practicality to my fattenings. I like my villains to have a valid reason for doing what they do. I may have to answer in more detail why he's willing to go to such lengths for a debt of 10 grand.

However, as this is one of my stories she will get huge, the challenge is making sure it's not repetitive and has great imagery.
Old 02-11-2007, 08:25 AM   #37
JP.

On another note, my next major update will be started on a new thread as this one is getting pretty long.
Old 02-11-2007, 03:03 PM   #38
crazystef

Well i just keep loving your story's more and more ^^ Just because they are learning me to write better also. You wanne read some of my work maybe?
Old 02-11-2007, 04:13 PM   #39
Observer
Editor/Writer/Commentator

Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Observer has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Stef:

Please go ahead and submit your story. I've edited stories by French, German and Spanish authors - Dutch shouldn't be a problem as lng as you start with your best English facsimile.
Observer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 08:41 PM   #40
Wren

Wren has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP. View Post
OMIGOD! Is this the original Wren from the Wren Spot! Wow! It's been forever! The Wren Spot was the original weight gain spot for me, even before Dimensions and it had tons of my original stories. Great to hear from you again.
Hiya,

Yep, that's me. I think I still have all of your stories on my hard drive. It's good to see you're still around and writing. It's also great to hear that The Studio has expressed interest in your stories. You're both my favorites when it comes to "stories limited only by the imagination" as this board puts it. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Wren
Wren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:06 AM   #41
JP.

It's amazing that this story is bringing people out of the woodwork. I had sent this story and all of the sketches to Dave Sladky and he said almost the same thing.

And ironically, in the forum someone just requested the very first story I worte, The Impossible Escape (which is actually an inflation piece).
Old 02-12-2007, 11:43 AM   #42
holmegolud

holmegolud has said some nice things

[QUOTE=JP.;356375]It's amazing that this story is bringing people out of the woodwork.QUOTE]

It is just because you are one of the best writers around here... I've read all of our stories on the old library years ago, and all of them are excellent...
I believe that this one will be a masterpiece...
Keep up the good work, JP!
holmegolud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 11:54 AM   #43
JP.

[QUOTE=holmegolud;356557]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP. View Post
It's amazing that this story is bringing people out of the woodwork.QUOTE]

It is just because you are one of the best writers around here... I've read all of our stories on the old library years ago, and all of them are excellent...
I believe that this one will be a masterpiece...
Keep up the good work, JP!

Wow, very nice of you thanks. I'll have something to post in just a little bit, I'll be starting a new thread though to save some space.
Old 02-12-2007, 01:52 PM   #44
JP.

Default Heavy Debt by JP (Cont.) (SSBBW, Force feeding, ~XWG)

[Author's note: Thanks for all the support. 17,000+ hits on the first part, that's awesome! Hopefully I can keep up the pace!]

Heavy Debt - Part 2

Despite the disturbing sleeping conditions, Joyce was inevitably able to take a bit of a nap and relax and digest the large meal. She awoke sometime later when she heard a strange pneumatic hiss near the side of her bed. She blearily opened her eyes and saw Helga poised over her with an ominous chromed device that looked like a high tech gun.

“What the ....” gasped Joyce as she struggled to get her fattened self out of harm’s way. The gun descended, though into Helga’s own bare thigh, the hiss was repeated, followed by a metallic clink.

“Woops,” said Helga as she seemed to now observe that Joyce was awake. She had a far away look in her eyes before and during the self injection, but now she had her piercing gaze back. “I didn’t mean to frighten you, I was just taking my meds. I get a little spacey some times because I don’t truly sleep any more. Did you sleep OK?” she asked with what sounded like genuine concern.

“A bit. You…don’t sleep?” Joyce asked.

“No not really. I wouldn’t be much use as a nurse or bodyguard if I fell asleep. I can enter a trance mode, where my higher logic slows down, and then I mainly go on instinct. I do that once or twice a week and go into an intense REM state. It’s best for others not to disturb me at those times. I’d kill them before I even realized it. But don’t worry, whoever I’m protecting is the exception to that. Takes only about 30 minutes, but gives me some strange dreams. Any way, I’m sure you must be hungry. I’ve got some food on the way.”

“…Thanks.” Joyce finally said, unsure again what to think of her nurse. In another ten minutes Helga walked out of the room and locked it behind her, and returned a bit later with bundles of food.

“I got a family variety, you should like it.” She said as she began pulling out cartons of food and side dishes, heaping a tray with chicken, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes and a corn casserole. She laid the tray down and Joyce went right to work at it. Helga pinned back some stray hairs so they wouldn’t get in the way as she watched her eat.

“I wish this place had a better kitchen, I’m actually a good cook.” Helga said as she regarded the accommodations. They had a refrigerator, hot plate, microwave and that was about it. “I’ll talk to Carlos about that. Besides, this place is going to be too small for you pretty soon.” Joyce grunted at that which brought a brief smile to Helga’s face as she buttered some biscuits and added them to her tray.

“Tomorrow Danny will be back and we’re going to do a photo shoot, you and I. Then after that I’ll cream up that skinny ass of yours, I want some real junk in your trunk.” In some ways she wasn’t too different from Tony and Jimmy, thought Joyce; they liked to let her know their plans for her too, just to make her anxious most likely.

Joyce gobbled the meals the rest of the night, but Helga never bothered using the rod again. She would let her rest between meals and then start her up again, finishing after eleven with the last of the cherry pies and ice cream. She was allowed to sleep with a full belly while Helga sat in her chair keeping a quiet vigil all night.

“Wake up sweetie,” said Helga as she returned to the room. Joyce saw her come in with a few parcels as well as a large walker for the elderly.

“I got a few things; this will make it easier for you to move around. OK, we need to get you cleaned up, have a little to eat first though,” she said as she set a bag of breakfast sandwiches on the tray; 'A little to eat’ in this case meant 6 double meat and egg sandwiches along with a large glass of cream. Once those were down (and Joyce had to admit she was still a touch hungry) Helga adjusted the bed and helped her stand up and lean on the walker. Joyce could tell it was wider and sturdier than the ones you would typically find in use.

“The Doctor thought this might come in handy,” said Helga as she guided Joyce into the shower stall and handed her the shower wand. Joyce was amazed every time she came back to this room, always finding new rolls, new flab, more fat. She snuck a look at her hips and ass when she thought Helga was distracted, trying to see what she meant that she was out of proportion. It didn’t look like it from her angle, but then again nothing looked right in her eyes. That stopped well over 200 pounds ago. Now there seemed to be even more flab on her upper arms, drooping past her elbows, that was the most noticeable difference she thought.

“He’s here. I’ll go help him out, and you finish your hair.” Said Helga as she stood back up from using the shower wand to clean Joyce’s every nook and cranny that she herself could no longer reach. She rinsed and lathered her hair as she heard Danny and Helga chatting idly and moving equipment into the room.

“She hasn’t eaten too much has she? I want to get plenty of eating shots, those are getting the most hits,” asked Danny as they went back down the hall again, their voices fading. She didn’t hear the door close or lock, and it barely occurred to Joyce that she might try to escape now that the door was open, but she knew she’d have no chance of getting away, fat and naked as she was, let alone outrun the ‘6 million dollar nurse’. She proceeded to dry her hair and her body as she heard them bring in the last of the stuff.

“Can you help her with her makeup then?” asked Danny from inside the room. “I’ll finish in here. Just like we talked about,” he added.

Helga entered and took the towel from Joyce, giving her hair a brisk buffing, and then rubbing the rest of her with the towel.

“OK, let’s get the hair first,” she said as she took out a brush and some bobby pins. First she parted Joyce’s hair down the middle and then gathered all the hair on the left side and pinned it up like a pigtail, securing it further with rubber bands. Joyce rolled her eyes at this; they were putting her in pigtails for heaven's sake! Helga could see Joyce’s annoyance which caused her to smile also as she did up the other side of her hair. Once they were secured she took her time to make sure they were poofy and full by using the brush and some sculpting gel.

“OK sweetie, now let’s get some makeup on.” She firmly grabbed Joyce’s face and squoze, pursing out her lips so that she had an easy target for some bright red lip gloss. The she deliberately put a near perfect circle of rouge on each cheek and didn’t blend it in, finally finishing with some bright blue eye shadow that was put on practically with a paint brush. Joyce looked like she had been given a makeover by a child.

“Now don’t touch it or smear it, we need to get your picture taken,” said Helga, wagging her finger at her as if she were scolding a child. Helga then turned to the mirror and applied her own makeup, a conservative application, suitable for a nurse, and then adjusted her hair before pinning in place her nurse’s cap.

“There! OK my little plumpkin. Let’s go,” she said as she helped her to stand again and lean on the walker. When they left the shower room Joyce could see that her room had been decorated like it was a kid’s birthday, balloons and streamers everywhere, including a few wrapped presents. Her bed had colorful new sheets on it, and there was a massive chocolate cake on her tray already, with a candle burning on it. Danny was there near the door and blew a party favor at Joyce as she waddled in.

“Happy birthday!” he yelled with glee and sprinkled some confetti on her hair, then picked off a few that didn’t go where he wanted them.

“It’s not my birthday you weirdo.” Joyce mumbled as she was led to the bed and sat down, grateful to be off her feet again after that short assisted walk.

“Well I figure it’s someone’s birthday, and they’re going to love this! OK, before she starts eating I want to get a few shots, they like the eating pics, but I know she can’t really work for the camera when she’s eating. So we’ll let her work on the cake in a little bit. Let’s give her the ice cream first,” said Danny as he checked his camera equipment as Helga helped her into the bed.

“Strap in her hands too for this.” Soon enough Joyce was sitting upright in the bed with her hands strapped in on either armrest.

“OK and one last thing…” said Danny as he approached Joyce with a circular piece of cloth.

“Oh you’ve got to be kidding me!” said Joyce when she saw what it was. It was a bib, no bigger than one you’d use for an actual baby, and on the front it said ‘Spoiled Li’l Princess’ with a tiara on it. Both Helga and Dan laughed as they tried putting it on, but ultimately the strings were too short; they had to basically tuck them under her flabby chins. It looked like she was actually properly wearing it when they were done, and Joyce could see herself in the mirror across from her. Completely ridiculous, especially when Helga finished off the look by pinning a cone shaped birthday hat on.

“Incredible! Just like that Joyce,” said Danny as he began to get some shots of her.

“That’s it! Pout more! You didn’t get what you wanted for your birthday! You’re a spoiled princess!” Danny encouraged her.

“Give me a break,” muttered Joyce as she turned away from him as much as she could, but he kept taking pictures anyway. Out of the corner of her eye she saw herself again in the mirror, and it truly was a surreal sight, she giggled a bit as she turned back, and all could see she had a slightly mischievous look in her eye as she deliberately stuck her tongue out at the camera, just like a spoiled brat. Helga nodded and smiled at that.

“Beautiful! Yes! More, be spoiled! It’s your party and you can be as bad as you want! Helga, get the ice cream ready,” Ordered Danny as he continued to take pictures with his equipment. Helga filled a normal sized bowl with ice cream and covered it with chocolate syrup and whip cream and sprinkles.

Joyce was actually having a bit of a good time now despite herself. The natural primadona in her was surfacing, and she found herself posing and preening for the camera, trying to follow Danny’s ridiculous commands and encouragement.

“You’re a natural Joyce, you’re beautiful! OK Helga, let’s get the spoiled Princess some ice cream.” Helga stepped into the scene with a deliberate hip wagging show, and waggled her finger at Joyce and her antics, winking too at the camera. Helga was as much at home doing this as she was as a nurse.

“Now Joyce, you have to be nice if you want your ice cream,” said Danny not looking up from his cameras. Joyce immediately stopped the pouty look and took on a pleading one and batted her eyes up at Helga.

“Excellent! OK, go ahead and give her some.” Helga took a spoon full and carefully deposited it in Joyce’s open and eager mouth, then deliberately scraped up some spilled sauce on the side of the lips with the spoon, just like feeding a baby.

“Good, good! Keep going!” Helga took her time and slowly fed her, making exaggerated motions with the spoon, even pretending it was an airplane for a little bit. The bowl was soon emptied, and despite their antics not a drop was left anywhere except around her lips.

“Leave it!” yelled Danny when Helga went to get a napkin. “It’s perfect! OK, let’s have some cake. Um…just take out the candle Helga, that’s not going to work. Put the cake far enough back so she doesn’t just lunge for it, I’ll get a shot or two of that.”

Helga moved the tray into position, but far enough back so that Joyce couldn’t reach it, but she didn’t try yet anyway.

“OK, Joyce gimme a big smile!” he said as he got some shots where it seemed the cake was bigger than Joyce was, including a comical one of Joyce poking her head around the cake.

“Alright good, let’s have at it, undo her hands and let her dig in,” said Danny as he deliberately stepped back and out of the way.

Helga stepped in and undid Joyce’s hands from the armrests and then moved the cake into position. Joyce’s reaction wasn’t immediate, she wasn’t that hungry, but her hands nonetheless took over for her and plunged into the cake.

Ordinarily, even in her autopilot eating mode she was a neat eater, but there was no way to stay neat with this huge chocolate frosted, double chocolate, 5 layer cake. She devoured cake and frosting by the handful, and it was the most delicious she ever had. But then again, everything seemed to taste delicious to her now.

“OK she needs something to wash it down!” yelled Danny. Helga stepped up with a large glass full of cream and when Joyce saw it she obediently threw her head back and opened her mouth wide so that Helga could pour it (messily) into her gaping and chocolate stained mouth.

From there they watched in silence as Joyce continued to glut herself on the cake, finally stopping when she was almost a third of the way done.

“OK good. I want to get some regular shots too, get her cleaned up and lets go with a natural look, no makeup, and just dry her hair but leave it alone.” Said Danny as he set down his cameras to help Helga clear off the cake and put the remainder in the fridge and clean up what they could.

“C’mon Princess you need another shower.” Helga said as she took off the bib and cleaned Joyce’s face a bit with it. “Don’t touch anything with those hands.”

With the photo shoot over for now, Helga returned to normal and Joyce found herself being supremely embarrassed at her actions.

“OK, I’m just going to lift you up, keep your hands to yourself,” Helga said as she began to force her steely hands under Joyce’s hips and the other behind her back.

“What? You can’t be serious!” said Joyce as she choked down the last mouthful and was able to speak again.

“Shush.” Said Helga who did a sudden dip in the knees and then literally popped up, seemingly without effort, carrying Joyce in her arms like she was just a large child.

“See? Let’s go.” Joyce and Danny were amazed. Helga didn’t even breathe hard or adjust herself to accommodate for the tremendous weight before she was heading toward the door and then carefully navigating through it and into the shower.

“OK, start washing; I’ll be back in a minute or two.” Joyce could only marvel at this as she started to wash off the chocolate that seemed to be everywhere.

Out in the hall she could see Danny and Helga making trips back and forth as they cleaned up and made preparations for the next set of pictures.

When Helga returned she helped Joyce get cleaned and dry, giving her hair a quick brushing and then helping her stand with the walker. She led her in and the saw that the room was rearranged with the furniture removed except for the bed, but that had been put in the corner for now. Neutral sheets and curtains obscured the walls and Helga was left by the door for a minute as Helga went to get something from Danny. When she came into view Joyce could see it was some kind of leash with a wide collar or belt at one end. Helga had quite a large smile on her face as she approached with this ominous application.

“Do you want one or both in it?” asked Helga over her shoulder as she got in front of Joyce.

“Both.”

“OK sweetie, we need to give you a little extra support.” Helga said as she placed the wide belt across the tops of Joyce’s massive and hanging breasts.

“Wait! What are you doing?!” said Joyce as she tried to knock the thing off. Helga again smacked her hands like she was scolding a naughty child.

“Behave!” she snapped. Joyce had to move her hands down to the walker again anyway before she lost her balance. Meanwhile Helga had lifted each breast so that she could hook the belt around them both in one large loop, and then buckled the ends so that it was good and snug and stepped aside so that Danny could see.

“OK...No. Slide them down a bit more, get more meat in them, it will look better.” He said as he cast a critical eye on Helga’s work as Joyce huffed and puffed and hid her face into her flabby shoulder. Helga loosened the belt a bit more and then slid it down her breasts a bit and then lifted up on the chain. Her fat and tethered breasts were lifted midway along their length, and Joyce had to admit there was a bit of relief to her aching shoulders and back, at the expense of feeling like her breasts were tearing.

“You’re right,” said Helga “This looks much better. OK are we ready? She needs to lie down very soon,” she continued, and Joyce could hear concern in her voice.

“Yes! Yeah, let’s get started.” Said Danny as he went to one side of the room so he could get the pair of them in a profile.

“OK Helga, bring out the ice cream and step back a bit. Since we can’t walk very far, I’ll just have your hands in view.” Helga pulled an obviously fake ice cream cone out of her pocket, complete with a plastic cherry glued on top.

“OK, Joyce, get the ice cream! Pull the leash a bit Helga, lift those fun bags up.” Helga stepped back to the full length of the chain, maybe 5 feet and then slowly hoisted up Joyce’s breasts by pulling carefully on the leash. With her other hand she made a ‘Come here’ gesture with the fake cone. Joyce couldn’t resist the steady pull on her heavy breasts, and the sooner she got this over with the sooner she’d be able to lie down again. She took slow shuffling steps forward as Helga slowly walked back. “Look at the ice cream Joyce. You want the ice cream!”

“Oh eat it you little prick.” snapped Joyce. This was no longer funny or cute to her. She was tired and miserable. Danny’s expressions changed only slightly as he kept taking pictures, but Helga was amused by it. She walked the remaining 6 or 7 feet until she was at the bed which was moved by the wall.

“OK…um… that’s enough of that shot. Let’s get her into bed and get a few more.” he said as he lay down his camera to help Helga put Joyce into bed. Joyce was sitting in bed again, with her arms across her chest, sulking over the most recent humiliation as Helga pushed the bed and her back into its normal position.

“Oh you’re going to be a pouty baby now hmm?” said Helga as she leaned into her ear. “We can play that game too you know. These pictures pay my salary and pay to keep you well fed. What, you think Carlos would go through all of this just for 10,000 dollars? He spent a hundred times that already on you at least! He thinks he can get a lot more than that though on the Internet.” Helga then grabbed Joyce’s face a little roughly and turned her to face her, their lips only a few inches apart, squishing her cheeks to make her face look ridiculous. “And I do too. And we’ll do it with your help or without it. Understand?” she said as she very deliberately grabbed Joyce’s left nipple and gave it a hard pinch.

Danny wasn’t sure what was going on here, but he knew a photo op when he saw one. He quickly raced over to his camera and got back into position and began snapping away, giving no instructions, it seemed Helga had it well in hand.

Helga then began a very serious and rough bit of breast play on Joyce’s huge tits. Cupping each mammary and lifting it up and then allowing it to plop with a smack on her belly and lap. She also concentrated on the nipples, lifting the whole heavy tit by that sensitive bit of flesh. “We understand each other right? Right! Say ‘Yes Nurse Helga’” she commanded.

“Yes Nurse Helga.” Moaned Joyce as her huge breasts were mauled repeatedly, and roughly massaged by Nurse Helga’s merciless hands. For several minutes there was only the sound of Joyce’s moans as her breasts were lifted and plopped onto her stomach, and Danny’s camera making its mostly silent work.

“OK. I think that’s good. We’ll call that a wrap. I’ll leave a camera with you though so you can get a shot or two if you can think of one.”

“That’s fine Danny, I can take a decent photo, leave a video recorder though.” Said Helga as she let go of both of Joyce’s breasts with a final heave and plop.

“They can all record,” he said as he handed her one and started packing.

“Good, I can get a few I think.” She said as she slowly turned back to Joyce and gave her a wink.

(Continued in post 46 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 12-13-2011 at 09:32 PM.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:44 PM   #45
crazystef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
Stef:

Please go ahead and submit your story. I've edited stories by French, German and Spanish authors - Dutch shouldn't be a problem as lng as you start with your best English facsimile.
Ok i'll see what i can do. but don't expect lot's of it. like i'm writing this message i don't have help from microsoft. that's why i wanne learn more english.
Old 02-14-2007, 07:46 AM   #46
JP.

Once Danny had removed all of the neutral backgrounds and packed all his stuff Helga walked him to his car and returned shortly after, closing the door behind her. From there she went to the refrigerator to take stock of what food was left. They still had a lot of cake, which would last for another feeding or two, plus plenty of ice cream. She served up a large slice of cake and gave it to Joyce with a spoon this time.

“A bit later we’ll get some more eating shots, but they’ll be much neater. I want to get your profile more, it will give a lot better perspective,” she said. Joyce was picking at the cake mostly because she still had plenty of room left and it was only early afternoon.

“Fine.” Mumbled Joyce as she ate.

“Fine then,” returned Helga as she turned on the TV and put on a soap opera.

They watched in silence as Joyce gradually finished the cake, Helga changing from soap to soap, but mostly picked the same shows Joyce herself watched. Helga waited a bit longer than Joyce expected, she was actually getting hungry again, which wasn’t something that happened very much any more. Finally Helga got up and began preparing a shake for her. She blended up a decent portion of cake into the mixture as well, ensuring it would be incredibly rich.

“OK, let’s get you on your side,” she said as she left the concoction on the table and lowered the armrest on Joyce’s left. She took Joyce’s left hand and held it tight.

“I’ll push and pull, and I want you to grab the armrest and pull also. OK?”

Joyce nodded in agreement, already thinking about the shake.

“Let’s get these out of the way first though.” Helga said as she picked up and arranged Joyce’s breasts so she wouldn’t roll on them like before.

“OK now we just want you on your side, so spread you legs a bit to keep balanced once you’re there. OK…”

Helga took Joyce’s left hand again, and with her other she placed it behind Joyce’s left shoulder “Go!” and she pulled and pushed evenly so as not to strain Joyce’s arm, Joyce grabbed the armrest and Helga pulled a bit more until she was on her side.

“Good. I’ll let go now…” Joyce stayed in position once Helga wasn’t supporting her.

“Good, OK that went easy. Just wait till you get really fat, that’ll be the real chore won’t it?” Helga said as she arranged the tray over to Joyce’s side rather than across the bed and then lowered the remaining armrest.

“Thanks.” Joyce commented sarcastically as she arranged her right hand under her head to prop it up for comfort. Helga placed the bowl on the tray and gave the clear tube to Joyce to drink from. She drank it eagerly, but since it was a straw she didn’t look as desperate to eat as she normally did.

“OK, good, let’s get this leg up.” said Helga, helping Joyce to arrange her left leg so one knee was up; she looked like a very comfortable fat woman, lazily drinking from her straw.

“Excellent. I’ll set up the camera, just keep doing what you’re doing.” Helga put the camera in place and started it up and just stayed out of the view and kept quiet as Joyce ate. Helga particularly liked how Joyce’s breasts framed the tube; they were side by side on the bed pointed at the bowl with the tube running between them. This angle got all of Joyce’s very generous curves while she placidly ate.

Joyce couldn’t effectively communicate this, but her arm was going to sleep from all of her weight being on it. She had to keep drinking though she gestured quickly with her left hand for Helga to come over.

“Oh. Cramped? OK, let’s get you on your back then. That’s fine we got some good shots,” said Helga as hurried to her side and gently pushed on Joyce’s left flank to roll her onto her back. That was much better for Joyce as she still drank from the tube, her breasts though were still on her right, so big her left tit was even touching the bed on her right side above her hip. Helga decided to leave it like that and get some more footage while the food was left, and she got out of the shot again.

Joyce finished the bowl pretty quickly, stopping only once for a short break to make room before she sucked it empty. Helga had put the camera away by then and arranged the bed back to normal as well as put Joyce’s breasts back in a more normal position.

“OK, get some rest, you’ll have one more late meal, and then tomorrow you’ll be on your stomach for awhile.” Helga said as she turned off the TV and lowered the lights.

Joyce managed some sleep before being woken up for a late dinner of frozen pizzas which she grazed on the rest of the night, Helga saying this would be the last solid food for awhile. Joyce dreaded the next morning but ultimately was helpless to do anything about it.

Helga woke her up rather early when Joyce could hear her arranging the mirror so it would be behind the head of the bed rather than at the foot.

“You’ll be able to watch TV this way,” she said as Joyce was wiping the sleep from her eyes.

“Alright let’s get you started,” she said as she lowered the armrest. From there she lifted each of Joyce’s breasts and set them on her shoulders so they were to either side of her head which Joyce frowned at but Helga gave only a brief smile.

“I’ll do a bit more lifting this time around, but I want you to lean and roll when I tell you to. OK, let me get my arms in.” Helga said as she leaned in by Joyce’s right said and began to carefully push her hands under the folds and flab of Joyce’s back. She got both arms wormed under until she had her chin resting just above Joyce’s hip and began to lift slowly.

“OK, I’ll push; try to roll to your right. Roll!” Helga pushed and leaned more, allowing her arms to be a bit like a ramp and Joyce grunted and heaved as she lurched to the side, finally rolling onto her stomach as Helga pushed the rest of the way. Helga pulled on the sheets so Joyce slid more towards the center of the bed.

“And are these OK?” she said as she came around to the front and arranged Joyce’s breasts to a more comfortable position, spreading out from her chest to either side.

“Here let’s get you a pillow.” she said and propped her chin up on a pillow. Joyce was comfortable, but she looked ridiculous and hoped she wouldn’t take more pictures from this position as she stared at herself in the mirror. Helga then went to the business of strapping her in, which seemed a bit like overkill to Joyce as she was as helpless as a flipped turtle now. But her hands went into the padded cuffs to the armrest, and the criss-cross of straps went across her back this time.

Finally a set of straps she was unaware of were put in place. One went across her lower back, just above her ass and finally her feet were cuffed also, Helga doing this quickly and professionally.

“OK let’s get started. First a little exercise that I think you’ll like,” said Helga as she stepped to Joyce’s posterior and snapped on some latex gloves. Joyce’s inner alarms started to go off at this. She could clearly see Helga in the mirror, which Joyce realized was not in an ideal angle for TV watching but offered a tremendous view of her lower half and Helga standing next to her. Helga tucked a towel under Joyce’s midriff and then with deliberate care spread Joyce’s meaty thighs further; they had gotten wide and fat enough that they still touched even when her legs were spread.

“What?! What are you doing!” Joyce practically screamed, her voice taking on a high pitch.

“You’ll see,” Was all Helga said as she kept her thighs spread with one hand while her other hand delved deeper in.

“No! Stop it! Don’t!” pleaded Joyce, shaking and straining with all her might. Now she understood why she was strapped in. Helga playing with and mauling her boobs was one thing, but this was completely different. Helga kept delving though until she unerringly found Joyce’s core, her pleasure center. Her fingers which could be hard and cold as steel were now gently rolling and stroking Joyce’s clitoris expertly, bringing unwanted but nonetheless incredible pleasure to the bound Joyce.

“Nooo…” Joyce moaned, but there was no stopping it, and now that Joyce realized this her protests were becoming weaker. It had been so long. When she initially was captured she had occasionally indulged herself, but it was infrequent, she was rarely alone and not strapped down. Then when opportunity presented itself later, she found she was too fat to adequately reach for her pleasure zone. Now Helga was doing the job for her like she was programmed to do this job, and who knows, maybe she was. All Joyce knew was that she was good at it as she writhed and twisted as much as the bonds would allow.

“There…”cooed Helga. “I know you needed this. Nurse Helga knows.” Her fingers twisted, pinched and stroked, stoking Joyce’s passion as she did so. Her climax was building, building, building. Suddenly Helga stopped and stood up, withdrawing her hand.

“What are you doing?!” Joyce shouted when she realized what happened.

“You told me to stop.” Helga said as she began removing her gloves.

“Well…don’t stop now! I was almost there!” whined Joyce. Helga smiled slowly at that.

“So you want me to do it now? I wish you’d make up your mind. Alright, well if you ask me really nicely.”

“Please…please...Nurse Helga! Finish me off!” pleaded Joyce. Helga seemed to consider this for a moment or two, drawing out the tension and then shrugged her shoulders.

“OK, but next time I do you a favor like this, I don’t want any of that nonsense you gave me earlier,” she said as she moved her hand into position again.

“Never! I won’t! I wooooon’t….!” moaned Joyce as Helga began again.

“You know, back in the 19th century, doctors used to do this for their female patients, but denied that women had orgasms,” said Helga, chatting as if she was actually a doctor and this was her bedside manner.

“They called them hysterical fits and were used to help with depression. That’s why they invented vibrators, for doctors who were getting tired out from doing this,” said Helga as she continued to delve and diddle.

“Almost there…I can tell by your heartbeat,” said Helga as she stepped up her ministrations. Joyce’s moans increased as well as her breathing with the faster tempo and she didn’t care that Helga was a domineering bitch, not as long as she gave her this. Joyce’s orgasm finally came with a ragged cry and gush of fluids. Helga stroked her some more to coax the last of it out of her and then gently cleaned her nether regions with the towel and put on a new pair of latex gloves as Joyce basked in the after glow. She had experimented once or twice in college just two years ago, but never went quite this far.

Helga meanwhile had taken out the familiar jar of cream and placed a towel on the small of Joyce’s back and another just where her hips met her ass. Then she began to liberally apply the cream on Joyce’s already large posterior, making sure to get in every roll, crack and crevice as well as the side of her hips.

“We’ll have to see how this affects you. I may have to ‘sculpt’ you a bit once the first day is done. Make sure you have symmetry. OK, let’s start eating. I’ll make you a shake, you’re going to be full all day.”

Joyce sighed quietly as her meal was blended up, it was like they always found new ways to reinforce her condition, make it seem fresh and new and terrible. Soon enough the large bowl of shake was placed on the tray which had been moved into place at the front of the bed. Helga was about to give her the tube but Joyce spoke up.

“Wait!” Helga raised an eyebrow.

“Yes?” she said with a touch of impatience.

“Um…if…you know…if you want me to…return the favor…sometime, I could. I mean…I tried it once or twice in college…but you know…” Joyce fumbled over the words, but Helga seemed to finally get it.

“Oh! Oh.” Helga’s expression changed to one of disbelief. “No! No no no. Don’t worry about that. No, you just eat,” said Helga as she plugged the straw into Joyce’s mouth. Joyce began to eat, but Helga could see the sad frown forming on her face. Helga pulled the straw out again for a moment.

“It’s not that sweetie. I think you’re gorgeous. My…plumbing doesn’t work that way any more. And my sex drive is rewired so that I get pleasure from taking care of my charge. Believe me you’ve already returned the favor, many times over.” Helga said with surprising tenderness, even leaning in to kiss Joyce on the forehead.

“Now eat!” she demanded as she put the straw back in

(continued in post 50 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 12-13-2011 at 09:33 PM.
Old 02-15-2007, 10:31 AM   #47
PhillyFA
Cunning Linguist/Drum Bum

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Dude, this story is ROCKIN'!!! Keep up the great work. It's a masterpiece.

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
PhillyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 05:22 PM   #48
Giraffes?Giraffes!

Giraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this board

Love where this is going!

Look forward to the next installment.
Giraffes?Giraffes! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 07:07 PM   #49
JP.

Thank you both. I probably will have more to add maybe on Sunday or Monday.
Old 02-19-2007, 12:25 PM   #50
JP.

The rest of the day was one shake after another, Joyce was rarely without the tube in her mouth with anything less than a half full bowl of Helga’s fattening confection. Helga would just keep refilling the bowl rather than allow Joyce some time to rest and digest. She would keep saying “We need to stretch out that li’l tummy-tum!” as she poured the next pitcher of shake into the bowl.

Despite being on her stomach for such a long period of time Joyce found that she was comfortable and had no problems breathing or anything. She drank almost constantly as she watched her soap operas and then the various reality TV drek that was on.

By the time she was finally allowed to stop drinking and get some sleep it was past midnight, and Joyce was pretty sure she had never eaten so much the entire time she was here. Helga had indeed been relentless. Helga undid her bonds but didn’t bother turning her over as she seemed comfortable enough.

Joyce was woken up in the morning with a loud and meaty slap on her right buttock. The shock snapped her awake “What..!” She cried.

“Wow, this stuff works like crazy!” said Helga who was standing at Joyce’s posterior, rubbing her rounded and now inflated ass. Joyce could see in the mirror what she was talking about. Just like the first day when she had the cream put on her breasts, the new weight had puffed up her ass like it was full of air or something. Every fold, every crease or wrinkle on her bottom was smoothed out as it rose like a pair of domes from her back and hips.

Meanwhile Helga was having her fun by beating out a loud ‘shave-and-a-haircut…two-bits’ routine with slaps of her hands onto Joyce’s reddening fanny. It didn’t hurt, but Joyce was finding her face turning the same shade of red as her spanked bottom.

“I have to try this out!” declared Helga. “Now hold still, I’m a little heavier than I look with all the hardware implanted in me.” said Helga as she began to climb into the bed with Joyce, and then actually on top of her.

“What are you doing! Stop it! Get off!” protested Joyce, trying to shake and buck, but she was too heavy and still not quite awake. Soon Helga was lying on top of Joyce’s much more massive body, her head propped up on her elbow, her elbow firmly planted in Joyce’s newly huge right ass cheek. To really show who was in charge though Helga actually rested her feet on top of Joyce’s protesting head. Her other hand was idly poking and prodding the swollen flesh of the other cheek, testing its firmness and overall size.

“You’re pretty comfortable, you know that Joyce?” asked Helga.

“Nuts to you! Get off!” said Joyce, this time putting a lot more effort into twisting and turning. Helga was easily able to stay on, and she gave Joyce’s butt cheek a good pinch before she sighed and eased herself off of Joyce’s bloated and protesting body.

“You’re no fun.” Declared Helga as she checked and adjusted her outfit in the mirror. “Well we’ve got another long day ahead of us. I’ll give you a quick sponge bath and then it’s time to get your stomach really stretched out. I think with the photo shoot and other delays you’re not on the right pace, and I intend to get you back on track and more. Today is Saturday, and I’ll keep you on the cream at least until Monday; Carlos is going to love the wagon you’re going to be draggin’!”

As usual, Joyce wished she would keep her thoughts and plans to herself; all they did was make her anxious the rest of the time.

Joyce went out of the room to fill a bucket of warm water and came back and began to quickly lather up and wash Joyce. Far from a sensual or sexual experience, Helga was all business; she was serious about keeping her schedule. With little assistance she flipped Joyce over and then back onto her stomach when she was done washing.

“OK Joyce my little fatling, let’s get you started.” said Helga as she arranged Joyce for more comfort.

“Hmm, I have an idea, I think you’ll like this.” She said as she was arranging Joyce’s massive breasts. First she set up the camera towards the right corner of the head of the bed.

“Danny will love this.” She said with a wink.

Joyce groaned, when Helga got an idea it usually was bad news for her. At least Tony and Jimmy weren’t very creative. Once the camera was in place she lifted Joyce’s chin and then shoved her huge breasts under it so they she could use them as a pillow. Joyce was about to protest when she discovered that it was actually pretty comfortable. Her full breast flesh was warm and soft, so she simply rested her head with one cheek on her breast.

Helga lifted her chin again and twisted her head a bit, “Make sure you’re facing the camera dear,” Sse said as she attached the bonds to her wrists.

Joyce nodded and closed her eyes as she tried to relax.

Soon enough she felt the silky cold cream being applied to her buttocks, it felt like a chilly wind was being blown on her rump, and she bent and flexed her feet as Helga took her time rubbing it in, making it more enjoyable at least for a little while. Inevitably she finished, and she heard Helga snap off the gloves and throw them away.

“I have a new recipe to try. It’s a lot thicker, like a liquid cheesecake. You’ll like it, which is good, because you’re getting a lot of it,” said Helga as she began rummaging through the refrigerator and pulling out cream cheese, sugar, cream, eggs, ice cream, frosting, and chocolate syrup.

Joyce could see that Helga wasn’t even using a blender this time, the mixture was just too thick, she was using a hand mixture first to loosen it, and then adding more cream as she finally put it in the blender for its final mix. She placed a full bowl on the tray in front of Joyce and turned off the camera.

“I have better eating pics in mind later,” a staement which Joyce found to be rather ominous.

Helga put the tube into the bowl and the other into Joyce’s mouth, who began to eat quickly. Joyce was actually hungry, so didn’t mind this first feeding. The concoction was quite thick, and it took a decent amount of effort to get it down, but Joyce had little choice as her mouth went on autopilot.

The thickness made a real difference in how quickly she filled up. She was only a bit more than halfway through when she felt the old familiar feeling of having the stuff back up to the top of her throat.

“OK, now let’s get started,” said Helga as she pulled the tube out of her mouth and for the moment moved the bowl aside. Joyce wanted to protest but she’d only be able to gurgle with the stuff in the back of her throat and pooling in her mouth.

Helga walked around Joyce and attached the remaining bonds that were used yesterday, but left them a bit loose. Then she tilted the foot of the bed as high as it would go without having it bend and then carefully began pushing on Joyce’s feet.

“Keep your knees locked,” she commanded. With the tilt of the bed and Helga’s inhuman strength Joyce was easily pushed forward until her breasts were dangling over the edge of the bed. Helga went around and readjusted the straps and lowered the bed again now that Joyce was where she wanted.

“OK, like I said we have to stretch you out. So the doctor had this made for me,” she said and pulled out what looked like a cake decorator, a large blue bag with a red nozzle at the end. At the opposite end of the nozzle she could see that the pouch could be opened and sealed, and there was a loop of plastic at each corner of the pouch.

“It’s practically unbreakable, and with my strength I’ll be able to pump into you a lot more of this than you’d ever believe. So let’s get started!” she said as she opened the pouch and carefully poured in the last of the stuff and sealed it closed. Once done she put on a latex glove and smeared some kind of thick clear paste on the nozzle.

“This is a bio adhesive, you’ll need this otherwise you’ll spit up with the pressure. And we don’t want that do we?”

Helga began to insert the nozzle into Joyce’s mouth, but she tried twisting and turning, keeping her mouth tightly closed.

“Joyce, it’s not nice to play games with Nurse Helga.” She scolded as she tried to force it in. Finally she grabbed Joyce’s nose and pinched it shut. Joyce tried holding her breath and shook her head to prevent it from going in.

“That’s OK.” Said Helga “I can wait.”. She didn’t have to wait long, soon enough Joyce was gasping for breath, and when she did Helga plugged her mouth with the nozzle and then pressed Joyce’s lips around it to make sure she had a tight seal. She held her like that for several seconds as Joyce huffed and puffed through her nose.

Once Helga was satisfied she gave the nozzle a few experimental tugs to check the seal, then she pulled rather hard which brought a muffled squeal from Joyce. It seemed that Joyce’s lips would come off before the nozzle would. Helga nodded in satisfaction and let the bag go, its heavy weight pulling Joyce’s head down onto her multiple chins. From there Helga set the camera on the other side and pulled up a chair in front of Joyce as she picked up the pouch again.

“OK Joyce, ‘Past the lips and over the gums, Look out stomach, here it comes!’” sang Helga as she took the end of the full pouch and began to twist it, slowly compressing the contents towards the nozzle and from there into Joyce’s already nearly full mouth.

Helga twisted with inexorable pressure, forcing it slowly down. Soon Joyce’s mouth was completely full, but Helga only twisted harder, depositing still more if it in. The flow was unstoppable, and Helga was pitiless. Joyce’s eyes screwed shut as it reached her occupied throat and began to push on it as well. Unlike the rod, this was a firm steady pressure that continued without respite.

It felt to Joyce like her throat was expanding, swelling from the contents, and then from deep within, she could feel her groaning stomach begin to stretch to accommodate still more of the fattening concoction. Her legs were bent at the knee and straining the bonds as her toes literally curled from the intensity. Her hands were pushing with all her might on the bed, to try and push her back from what felt like a fire hose that was filling her up.

“There!” said Helga in triumph. “We got that all in. OK let’s get the next one going.”

Joyce’s eyes bugged out in disbelief at this. There was no way she could eat more! But Helga was not paying attention to Joyce’s struggles or discomfort as she mixed up another batch of the stuff. By the sound of it she didn’t use the blender, the force she was using wouldn’t require it o be very thin. Soon enough she was back in front of Joyce with a large bowl of the stuff, humming to herself as she lifted the dangling empty pouch and opened the end and began spooning heaps of the sweet glop into it.

Helga packed it full with the entire mixing bowl’s worth before she finally sealed it, the bag more full and bulging than before. Helga then licked her fingers, ignoring Joyce who was desperately shaking her head and grunting to try and convey that she couldn’t possibly eat more.

“Good stuff isn’t it?” asked Helga with a wink and a smile as she began twisting the bag. She wasn’t having as easy a time as before though, the tightness of the bag plus Joyce’s own impossible fullness was making it difficult even for the cyborg nurse.

“Hmmm,” she mused for a second or two. “Maybe you are pretty full.”

Joyce nodded her head desperately and tried to say something, but with the food in her throat and the nozzle holding her lips shut it sounded like moans at best.

“But…I think we can get in just a bit more. Be right back.” Helga stood up and walked out of Joyce’s sight and was rummaging through some things finally returning with that silver chromed rod she used before.

“I think this will do the job nicely.” She said as she threaded the rod through the two plastic loops on the ends of the bag and slid the loops to the center of the rod. Then with a determined look on her face she grasped the rod at either end with both hands began to twist and turn the rod hand over hand.

“There we go, much better,” she said as the bag twisted even faster than before, despite the fact that both it and Joyce were more full than before. The flow of paste was in unstoppable spurts as Helga had to shift her grip with each full turn of the rod. Despite how packed she was the food was filling her ever more and more, taking every last millimeter of room inside her and then stretching her bloated stomach even more.

Tears were streaming down her eyes as her cheeks and jowls were inflated by the food, and still Helga turned the rod. She was determined to pump in the whole bag or make Joyce burst, whichever came first. Joyce wasn’t sure which would happen, but she felt dangerously close to exploding.

“There!” shouted Helga in triumph when she managed with a last strain to turn the rod and actually empty the rumpled and twisted feed bag. “I knew we could do it!” she said as she let it go to dangle from Joyce’s puckered lips.

Joyce was moaning and groaning pitifully as Helga stood up to go to Joyce’s side and survey the scene. She could definitely tell that Joyce was at maximum capacity, her body actually rising somewhat off the bed from her tightly packed stomach. Her sides were where she had gotten widest though, it was the path of least resistance for her growing stomach.

Helga carefully laid her hands on Joyce’s heaving and swollen flanks, pressing gently to judge if there had been any damage done, and also so she herself could see how full she was and keep that knowledge for future feedings. Helga finally came around in front of Joyce again, and wiped her tears with a tissue and kissed her forehead tenderly.

“I know that was hard sweetling, but it needs to be done now and then. This one will probably be the hardest. When we condition your stomach more it won’t feel that way. Your body will start responding in a better way, releasing endorphins. You’ll feel a lot better after just a few more feedings like this. You’ll want me to stuff you like this and beyond. Believe me. You’ll come to like this.

"I’ll let you rest and digest this some more. But we’re going to do this at least two more times today. Tomorrow I won’t have to, and you’ll be surprised at how much more you can eat. OK? Rest now. I’ll put on the TV for you.” said Helga as she angled the mirror again and switched on the TV.

(Continued in post 53 of page 3 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 12-13-2011 at 09:34 PM.