Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Special Interests Archive

Old 02-24-2007, 11:46 AM   #51
wicked_pear

wicked_pear has said some nice things
Default Hmm

I agree, with the rest a slow burn is more entertaining. But I do wonder at the stretching of Joyce's torso as our muscles are more geared to easily move outwards opposed to getting wider. Then there is the cream; where she is getting bigger over all not globular as some excessive gaining tales seem to go. Just some rambling thought on your tale.
Tracy
Old 02-26-2007, 11:12 AM   #52
JP.

JP. can now change their title

This long slow build up is definitely new for me. My stories are usually a lot shorter, most would be finished way before now with her gaining a lot more weight. She'll get there, but I'm having a real good time with this so far, and gotten a lot of inspirations from some incredible sketches from The Studio. She is going to take on the huge proportions that I like, but I'm going to have a lot of fun in the meanwhile.

Myself, I like the globular shape, which is why I'm a fan of inflation and expansion stories, however a well done just massively fat person is just as compelling. Ultimately I hope to remain true to what a person's body is likely to look like when getting so fat, but it's not easy. No one has gotten as fat as I intend to make Joyce.

A new part will be up in a bit.
JP. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 12:52 PM   #53
JP.

Joyce waited in misery as her overstuffed belly began to digest the massive amount of food that had just been crammed down her throat by her pitiless nurse. Helga sat near in a chair reading a trashy novel at break neck speed, occasionally looking over to Joyce to check on her progress. It took more than three hours before her stomach was empty again, the frosting apparatus still glued to her lips and dangling from her like a defeated party balloon. Helga stood up and placed her hand on Joyce’s widened flank and felt it, softly stroking her side and pressing with deliberate care.

“No punctures or ruptures, stomach is more than 90% empty. Excellent. We need to shock it though, like a body builder really straining the muscle. Let’s get started again,” she said as she went back to the refrigerator to mix up another batch of the fattening compound that almost made Joyce explode.

Joyce grunted and moaned unintelligibly, pleading not to be stuffed again like that but Nurse Helga wasn’t paying attention as she mixed up a huge portion of the stuff and brought it around to the front of the bed again and sat down. She whistled ‘Whistle While You Work’ as she gave the bowl a brisk stirring before she filled the empty pouch again till it held half the bowl. Helga didn’t waste any time; she simply threaded the chrome rod through the loops at the end, whereas the first time she twisted with her inhumanly strong hands.

“This will go a lot faster,” she said as she began turning the rod over and over, quickly pushing the contents along the tube and injecting them directly into Joyce’s mouth, then throat, then stomach. Joyce’s fists were balled into impotent shaking appendages as she smacked the bed with what little slack she was allowed due to the restraints, as her toes curled and flexed, equally powerless. Due to Joyce’s empty stomach and the efficient method of feeding, the pouch was empty rather quickly, and Joyce already felt quite full.

Helga untwisted the pouch and then put the rod at the very end of the tube and began rolling it forward like she was getting the last out of a tube of toothpaste. A surprising amount was still remaining when the rod finally reached the nozzle glued to Joyce’s lips.

Tears were streaming down her face as Helga filled up the pouch again and without pause began forcing it in again. There was only a touch more effort on Helga’s part this time, but Joyce hardly noticed as her eyes were alternately squeezed shut or nearly popping out of her skull as the pressure increased.

“And again,” said Helga as she finished unrolling the deflated tube again and began filling it. Joyce was so out of it she didn’t even realize that Helga was done with the second one until now. Helga stood up and mixed up one more bowl of it as Joyce moaned weakly, she was almost as full now as she was a few hours ago, and it looked like she was getting another bowl of it. Helga sat down again and studiously ignored Joyce’s pitiful moans for mercy as she filled the pouch again; literally packing it till it almost couldn’t be closed.

“OK, this one will be tough, I won’t lie, but I am monitoring you closely, if you’re in danger I will stop. Let’s get this started, we’re going to go further this time. Feel for those endorphins Joyce, you’ll see what I mean,” said Helga before she gave the rod a turn. It wasn’t a fast feeding this time though. Helga was going a bit slower for two reasons. The first was that she had to be careful so as not to make Joyce actually burst. And the second was that the pressure inside her so great even her enhanced strength and leverage was making this difficult.

Joyce groaned with each new millimeter of expansion, her mind awhirl with a strange fogginess, the pain wasn’t nearly as great as she thought it would be, but she couldn’t really think at all now anyway. Turn after turn was made, slow and steady. Helga was literally straining with most of her strength to get the last turns made, even she was impressed and even a bit shocked that it all could fit inside of Joyce and her huge stomach. Once she turned it as far as she could, she carefully unwound it and then rolled it up again like a toothpaste tube, getting the last bits of it into Joyce’s mouth.

Joyce was in a state of semi-consciousness now, and Helga felt her pulse as well as examined her eyes before moving to the side of the bed and taking a look at her hugely stuffed stomach. With incredible delicacy she placed a hand on the bloated flank and felt, her enhanced hearing also listening for any distress, any leaking fluids, and any torn tissues. It was amazing, but she was fine, no damage, but no doubt her stomach was probably close to 50% larger than its normal capacity. With another stretching it would not likely shrink back again to a size appropriate to Joyce’s mass. Then they could really get her feedings escalated.

Joyce slept fitfully, having feverish dreams that she was a snake that had somehow swallowed a hippo. It was mid evening that she was finally conscious again. Helga was talking on a phone near the kitchenette.

“Yes doctor, I’ve sent the data as requested, and we’re well on schedule. One more tonight, bigger than the others. I also had an idea while watching NASCAR. I’ll send it to you, let me know what you think. Here,” she said and held the phone unit to her left wrist. Joyce thought she could see a small aperture that the phone literally plugged into. The phone flashed briefly before Helga unplugged it and brought it to her head again.

“Did you get it? Good. I think it could really help us out here. Yes, she’s awake now, we’re going to get started again. Goodbye doctor.” Helga hung up the phone and put it into her pocket. “Rise and shine sleepyhead, 1 more to go, OK? You’re doing so well!” said Helga with genuine pride in her voice. Joyce shook her head weakly already knowing it would do no good.

“I’m sure you’re hungry, so we’re going to make a bit more than before, and I put in an ingredient that will make it a bit harder to digest, that will keep your stomach stretched for even longer. We won’t have to do this again for a bit, and the next times will be a lot easier. So cheer up! Let’s get started.”

Helga sat down again with another huge bowl, even more ingredients for the fattening gunk was waiting on the counter or in the fridge. She filled the pouch again, packing it full to the top and without ceremony got right to twisting the rod again and forcing more of this into her. Joyce was too tired and weak to provide even some of the ineffectual resistance she had before, she mostly lay there like a bag being stuffed, occasionally groaning as Helga turned the rod without pause or mercy.

Soon enough the first bag was emptied and Helga filled it again, emptying the first bowl she made. Again Helga turned the rod, noticing that it was still easy, her second bag the last time she fed Joyce had more resistance. The entire first bowl was forced down Joyce’s gullet in seeming record time, and lay in her stomach like hardening cement as Helga went and mixed up another bowl.

“See? It’s already gotten easier. You can still hold a lot more can’t you?” said Helga as she filled the bag again. Joyce nodded weakly as Helga began turning the rod again, meeting resistance only when she was near the halfway point.

“Ah there it is. OK, we have to push through the barrier, relax a bit Joyce, here we go.” Helga kept turning, putting on more pressure as Joyce was becoming impossibly full. Again the bag was emptied, and again Helga filled it. “The last time we stopped after two bowls, but we’re going to go a bit beyond it. I know you can. Buck up, here we go.” Joyce was only dimly aware of anything said to her; she could only think that she was going to explode and that would be the end of it. Turn after turn of that chrome rod, Helga never slackened her pace, never stopped, just intently turned it like she was even more of a machine than she actually was. Joyce opened her eyes to find the chrome rod almost touching her lips; the bag had been emptied again into her. Helga mopped her forehead as she stood up.

“OK, just a bit more, not a whole bowl, but enough to fill the bag again. Be right back.” She said as she patted Joyce’s head lightly. Joyce could scarcely breathe with all the pressure inside her, plus her own weight on top of her chest as she lay on her stomach. Helga quickly mixed up about half a bowl and came back to her filling station. She filled the bag to the top and then scraped every last bit from the bowl into it, and then began to wrestle it closed so she could begin feeding Joyce again.

“Alright Joyce, we’re going to go slow, but we’re going to get this all in, you understand?” Joyce actually nodded again, there was no way to fight it, she was going to be stuffed unmercifully by her inhuman nurse. “Alright, nice and slow,” said Helga with a slight grunt as she gave the rod a half turn.

That’s how it went. A half turn every few minutes, with Helga holding the rod with white knuckle intensity, never letting it slip back so much as an inch. Joyce was out of it for the most part, she’d wake to feel another intense pressure in her throat and gut, and see Helga slowly turning the rod with manic intensity and strength, her ordinarily perfectly coiffed hair coming undone and plastered to her face with sweat.

It took more than an hour to push it all in, it was a pure stomach stretching exercise, for the extra ingredients resisted digestion, she’d metabolized almost nothing of the latest batch by the time Helga finally made the last turn of the screw, and then for good measure rolled it like a toothpaste tube, which took another few minutes. Helga looked genuinely tired after this, and Joyce was dangerously bloated. A gentle examination told her that Joyce was very close to rupturing her stomach, but it was holding. She’d be digesting for the next 9 hours or so, enough to make sure her stomach wouldn’t shrink back to a normal size.

The doctor suggested that they feed her a paste he’d developed that would resist all digestion until an enzyme was introduced to it, and keep her like that for a week or more. Helga advised him against it, not for concern on Joyce’s part, but because that would be a week where Joyce gained no weight.

Helga went and took a shower and allowed Joyce some peace as she lay in a stupor, food and endorphins putting her into a mostly unconscious state. Later in the evening she would apply a releasing chemical to Joyce’s lips which instantly dissolved the glue and allowed her to remove the feedbag without waking Joyce.

By morning her stomach was empty again, and Joyce felt much better. Helga estimated she gained close to twenty pounds from the intense feeding she had, nearly all of it going to her far more pronounced ass. No longer perfectly round and inflated, it jutted out from her hips at an almost sharp angle, her hips close to a foot wider on each side. Her ass stuck out as much in the back, if not more, than her huge breasts did in the front. But another change had also taken place.

Helga helped turn her over and both were shocked (Joyce more so) at the change in Joyce’s belly and midsection. It was certainly large and drooping before, but now it positively hung from her frame, a curtain of loose flab with no definition to it but an incredibly deep belly button. As she sat up with Helga’s help her ‘lap’ actually hung between her knees, nearly reaching her ankles, her breasts flanking it, but not drooping as far any more. Helga handed her the walker and helped her stand up so she could take a shower.

“Now that’s the proportions I was talking about!” said Helga as she snapped a few pictures of Joyce as she struggled to put foot in front of foot and walk to the door. The cream must have mostly worn off late in the night, as Joyce had definitely gained more flab elsewhere, such as her legs and arms; the flab on them literally overlapped the joints at her knees and elbows, completely covering them. Her ankles and wrists were soon to get the same treatment.

“OK, let’s get you cleaned up, I ordered sub sandwiches, I’m sure you’re hungry. Plus you need a little exercise.” She guided her into the shower and rather than let her sit down on the bench she set the shower head up like a normal stall and forced Joyce to stand and wash while she took some more photos.

“Very hot, very hot.” she said over and over again. Joyce found that standing wasn’t nearly as hard as walking, if she locked her knees she could do it, and she also found her balance was a bit better due to the extra junk in her trunk to counter her huge and heavy tits. Helga began helping her wash and eventually guided her to the bench.

“I was going to put you on the cream for another day, but I think you’re perfect now…except being a little skinny.” She joked. Joyce gave her a dirty look at that.

“Oh come on! Brighten up sweetie! Don’t be so grumpy.” She said as she dried her hair and gave her a few more minutes to rest before she helped her stand and walk back to bed, where Joyce collapsed into it gratefully. Helga helped her in and arranged her limbs more comfortably, but didn’t strap her in.

“My big, fat, floppy doll. My bloated little plaything.” Helga mused as she lifted her rolls and folds and breasts, then allowed them to fall and slap onto her other meaty parts. She stopped then and looked up, as if she heard something.

“They’re here. OK, I’ll be right back,” she said as she headed out the door and closed it behind her. Moments later she could hear familiar voices.

“Hey Nurse Lugnuts! How ya’ doing?” came Jimmy’s voice and typical wisecrack.

“Better than your horse from what I hear,” came Helga’s icy retort. “If you’re not careful you might be sharing a bed next to Joyce.”

“Never happen. Is Joyce awake? I’d like to see her and say hi.”

“She’s awake, but you can’t see her, not till Wednesday. Just give me the cart with the sandwiches.” Helga said with what Joyce had come to know as her ‘no nonsense’ voice.

“What stuff is this? C’mon I wanna see her,” said Jimmy, clearly annoyed at the interruption of his plan.

“No nonsense, she’s not seeing visitors. Now give me the sandwiches.” Joyce heard a tone in her voice that she hadn’t heard before. One of extreme, almost metallic coldness, one she hoped wouldn’t be directed her way…ever. Jimmy didn’t seem to get it though.

“Look bitch, I’m telling you I’m going in there.” He began.

“Jimmy, I’ve just entered into my bodyguard mode and regard you as a threat to Joyce. In the next five seconds if you’re not at least 5 meters away from me I’ll twist your head around and make you kiss your own ass goodbye. 5…”

“What?! You wouldn’t dare!” snapped Jimmy. Joyce’s heart began racing, was she going to actually kill him?

“4…ever wonder what happened to Luca? He tried seeing Carlos’s uncle, my previous charge without an appointment. He’s in a glove compartment in his own car...all of him. 3…”

“You crazy cyborgfine take the food, Jeez!” Joyce could hear his quickly retreating footsteps. “Carlos is gonna hear this, you better believe it!” he shouted before Joyce could hear a somewhat distant door slam.

Helga returned to the room pushing a cart loaded with bags of submarine sandwiches. Joyce was huddling into her bed with some fear.

“What’s wrong? Oh that!” said Helga as she nodded towards the closed door. Her tone mellowed. “Nothing to worry about. Your visiting hours are on Wednesday or by appointment only.”

“But…but Jimmy, I mean he just wanted to see me…” began Joyce, the first words she said since yesterday.

“Jimmy needs to make an appointment like everyone else. When he goes crying to Carlos, Carlos will remind him of that. OK, I hope you’re hungry, I made sure to get a lot,” said Helga gesturing to the huge bags of food. She heaped Helga’s tray with a dozen fully loaded submarine sandwiches.

“You’ll be able to eat a lot more today, I guarantee it.”

(Continued in post 59 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 12-13-2011 at 09:36 PM.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:53 PM   #54
JP.

I might have a little more later today, we'll have to see, enjoy!
Old 02-27-2007, 08:51 AM   #55
PhillyFA
Cunning Linguist/Drum Bum

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

This just keeps getting better & better...AWESOME JOB!!!

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
PhillyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:15 PM   #56
JP.

Thank you. I'm having a good time writing it and have more to go, so keep checking back (though I usually update on Sundays or Mondays)
Old 03-01-2007, 10:15 PM   #57
PhillyFA

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP. View Post
Thank you. I'm having a good time writing it and have more to go, so keep checking back (though I usually update on Sundays or Mondays)
I never thought I'd say this, but I can't wait for the weekend to be over!!!

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
Old 03-02-2007, 07:46 AM   #58
JP.

Well wait no more! I woke up early and couldn't sleep so I thought I'd add a little something. Enjoy!
Old 03-02-2007, 07:47 AM   #59
JP.

Helga picked up the first sandwich and got to work, and they weren’t diet sandwiches. Each was a foot long hoagie exploding with meat, slathered in four different fatty sauces, and swimming in oil.

Despite the incredible feeding she had yesterday, Joyce was hungry, and she dug in automatically. Helga returned to her trashy novel, devouring it almost as fast as Joyce was eating.

Joyce definitely noticed a difference in her capacity. By the sixth sandwich she didn’t feel nearly as full, whereas before she’d be able to go on she’d also feel the effects of so much food. Now she plowed ahead still hungry. It wasn’t until the tenth sandwich that she was actually feeling full but her hands kept stuffing her face as her belly went from slack and flabby to full and round, pushing her breasts off to the side.

She knew from experience that 9 sandwiches should have been enough to fill her up completely, and while she did feel pretty full she kept eating, almost as determined to stretch herself out as Helga was yesterday. She was even packing the food down her throat, she could feel it at the back of her throat, but she’d force it down with the next bite of sandwich. It was only midway into her 15th sandwich that she finally stopped, her stomach groaning from the huge load of food it had consumed. Helga had been watching with interest for the last few sandwiches, offering silent encouragement and refilling her tray as it ran out.

“Good girl! Good job sweetie!” said Helga as Joyce finally lay back still grasping half a log of meat and bread. Helga cleaned up the discarded papers and debris and threw them out, moving the tray aside. Helga turned on the TV and flipped through the various shows that were on Sunday. Joyce was steadily digesting when a strange opportunity presented itself, something she dared not hope for almost this entire time she’d been here, especially since Helga moved in.

Helga eventually put her novel down and took out her chrome gun to give her self a shot in the thigh again, and then seemed to stare off into space, her mouth hanging limply open. She had told Joyce about this, that she sometimes had to enter into a trance mode so she could actually get some sleep. Was she awake? Joyce saw no movement from her; though her eyes were open they continuously scanned around, seeming to see nothing.

Joyce stayed still and looked around the room herself, hoping that what she saw would be there. The door into the room was unlocked; Helga only occasionally locked that door, like Jimmy and Tony if they were in the room with her they didn’t usually bother locking it. The dining tray was also not locked in and was actually pushed down a bit; Helga was likely to push it back in place when Joyce was ready to eat again, so she could get a full stomach-bursting meal in. Finally she wasn’t tied down at all and the armrests weren’t in place.

Joyce sat there for several moments unsure of what to do, wondering if she should dare take the chance. She obviously remembered what happened the last time she tried an escape, the consequences lay on her lap; her huge and pendulous breasts. But this could literally be her last chance, if she got much fatter she wouldn’t be able to move at all. What worse could they do to her? They could always kill her, but she doubted they would, not with all they had invested. They’d certainly do something more, but was it worth it? Gambling got her into this mess; a gamble could possibly get her out of it.

She decided to have a test first. She quietly waved her hands, her arm flab trailing behind the rest of her for perhaps a split second. Nothing, Helga didn’t respond at all. With her foot she quietly pushed the tray of food back and away, the metal scraping with shocking loudness on the bed frame, causing Joyce to wince. Still nothing. So far so good, Joyce thought as she reached for the remote that would tilt her bed. The bed was already lowered a bit low to the ground to make it easier for her to get into and out of, which was another plus in her favor.

Tilting the bed was quiet, but adjusting the height was a bit noisy. She slowly tilted the bed towards the right, which was actually toward Helga, but she didn’t have a choice, if she were going to make a run for it she needed the shortest possible route. The bed got to just about 30 degrees when she could feel gravity begin to pull on her, that was enough, if she went any further she could fall out of bed. With great care she lifted up her right breast and set it off the side of the bed so she wouldn’t pinch it as she tried to get out, the left she lay across her body, careful not to make it slap against her. From there it was going to basically be a controlled fall.

Just like Helga would help her roll, Joyce began to heave herself to her right, each time pushing a bit harder, trying to roll a bit more. She barely breathed as she did this, trying to completely squelch her grunts of effort. Finally she reached the tipping point and found herself slowly rolling onto her right arm, and from there out of the bed. With all of her effort she swung her legs down so she could at least get them under her, if she landed on her belly she’d be like a beached whale and truly stuck, and she doubted that Helga would help her to her feet so she could try to get away.

She managed to land on her knees, making a smack that sounded like a gunshot in her panicked ears. She held completely still, expecting to feel Helga’s steely hands or hear her icy voice at any second. Seconds ticked by but nothing happened. She decided to go for it; she managed to twist and get both hands on the bed frame and strained with all her might to get standing.

After a few seconds of desperate pulling and pushing she managed to get to her feet and with another heave she stood up straight. Once she was standing fully upright, the extra proportions that Helga had forced on her with the enlarged caboose made standing easier. The weight from her huge ass offset the weights of her tremendous tits. Helga still was sitting there, eyes scanning the room, but seemed to be oblivious. Perhaps because she didn’t think of Joyce as a threat she was blind to her at these times. Either way she had no choice now but to go for it.

She took a shuffling step forward, arms wide for balance. She debated about using the walker, but decided against it, it was likely to be too loud and it was also on the other side of the bed. She wished now she’d rolled the other way, she could really use that walker, especially if she had to go far at all. She sighed and took another step; she’d have to hope that wherever she was she wasn’t too far from people. She took one shuffling step after another, dragging her feet carefully and being sure not to brush anything with her exaggerated and fattened form.

She made it to the door, so far so good. This was her last chance. She could still turn around and get back to bed and probably, Helga would never know. Once she was out this door, there was no turning back. She took one last fearful look back and paused. Was that a smile she saw at the corner of Helga’s lips? She wiped the hair and sweat out of her eyes and looked again. No, just imagining it. She went for it, and opened the door.

On the other side was what she prayed for, the shower door was directly across from her, but to her left was the door to what she assumed was a hall that led outside. If it was locked she’d have to try and sneak back to bed. If it was open…

Joyce stepped into the hall and carefully let go of the door so it would close without making a noise. Her heart was hammering in her chest from the exercise and the anxiety she was feeling as she reached out to try the other doorknob. She almost sobbed with despair when it didn’t turn. She sighed and leaned forward to rest her head on the door, she’d have to turn back, but as she leaned the door slowly opened. She had to catch herself before she fell. The door was locked, but it hadn’t been fully closed! With excitement she dared not hope for she pushed on the heavy steel door and saw the hall way to freedom for the first time.

Just as she expected, there was a hall that lead to an exit, there was even an exit sign over it, a heavy security door that probably locked automatically, but only to those on the other side. Her head was spinning and her knees wobbly, but she was going to push on. She placed a hand against the wall and began wobbling her way down the hall with slow steps. The hallway was a bit tall, but not so wide it seemed, her hips could brush against either wall with each step. She wanted to hurry but her strength was leaving her. She knew she could make it to the door and maybe a bit beyond it, but she really had to hope she was near a public place or that someone was near. Lack of exercise plus the huge amount of weight she gained was making this a task of epic proportions though. What was only a walk of 20 feet was becoming more and more of a marathon run for her, sweat pouring off her head and collecting in her numerous folds and pockets of flab.

She was halfway there now and had to stop and catch her breath. She leaned her entire left shoulder against the wall and brought her other hand to her chest as she tried to take deep gulps of breath but not make too much noise in the process. She was sorely tempted to turn and take a look, but didn’t dare for fear she’d find Helga right behind her. How long had she been trying this? Helga said she could enter these trances and be stuck in them for 20 minutes or more. Joyce had no idea, but she had to hurry. She heaved one more large breath and pushed off the wall.

Standing on wobbly and now very sore feet she took her next steps towards an uncertain freedom. One foot after another, that was the key. Joyce stopped thinking about Helga, about how fat she was, about what she’d do once she got outside; she even blotted the door itself from her mind. She just concentrated on putting foot in front of foot. Step by step, inch by straining inch she made her way to the door. She was beyond tired and exhausted, but she was going to make it. God help her though if there were stairs on the other side.

Finally she reached the door, its cool metal push handle that stretched the width of the door pressed into her belly. She made it! She took one last second to gather her strength and wits and got ready to make whatever effort was needed once she opened the door. Maybe she’d just have to scream for help, maybe there’d be a phone nearby or something. It didn’t matter, she already did the impossible. With a hard push, she shoved the door open.

Outside was actually something she didn’t dare hope, a ramp that led up to the door. It looked like a parking lot, and the ramp was a temporary one, like it was put there for handicap access until a permanent one could be made. She didn’t recognize the place, all around were industrial buildings, an overcast sky, and no one else. Not a car in the parking lot, not a person walking about, not a phone in sight. She’d have to try to get to one of the buildings; maybe someone was working overtime or something. She really wished it were Monday, a least then there was likely to be people about, but she had to take the chance she was given.

She heaved a sigh and began taking her first step out of the building in what seemed like months, energized by finally actually seeing something other than her room or the shower stall.

“You’re not really planning on going out there naked are you?” came Helga’s placid voice from right behind her.

Joyce literally shrieked in terror and tried to jump but was entirely unable to. With mounting horror and sinking hope she slowly turned around to see Nurse Helga standing behind her, tapping her right foot with impatience and her arms crossed on her chest. Her expression was unreadable, Joyce honestly couldn’t tell if she was angry or not.

“I…I” stammered Joyce on the verge of total collapse.

“’I’m sorry.’” said Helga, still tapping her feet.

Joyce stood there not comprehending.

“’I’m sorry Nurse Helga’”. She said again, pointing to Joyce,

Tears rolled down her fattened cheeks. “I’m…I’m sorry Nurse Helga!” she finally blurted out in a sob.

“’I’m sorry Nurse Helga, I’ve been very bad.’” offered Helga as she gestured again to Joyce.

“I’m sorry Nurse Helga, I’ve been very bad.” Joyce repeated, covering her hands with her face to hide her shame and wipe her tears.

Helga carefully, but with irresistible force pulled her hands away, her face was inches away from Joyce’s. “’I only deserve to be punished Nurse Helga,’” she finally said, steel entering her voice.

Joyce’s gaze was transfixed by Helga, like a bird caught in a snake’s eyes.

“I…I only deserve t-t-to be p-p-punished!” she sobbed again and fell forward hugging Helga both to keep from falling and to hope she could be forgiven. Helga didn’t move despite the near quarter of ton of flesh that collapsed on her, but merely reached up and patted Joyce on the shoulder with one hand, while gently rubbing the back of her head with the other, trying to soothe her.

“There, there. That’s it. Let it out. Sssshhh,” she cooed and then reached behind Joyce with one hand to close the door.

“OK, let’s get you back to bed, can you walk?”

Joyce could only sob ‘No’ as she buried her ashamed face into Helga’s shoulder, wetting the uniform with her sweat and tears.

“OK, that’s fine. I’ll carry you. Here…” Helga dipped suddenly and planted her shoulder firmly into Joyce’s flabby midsection and wrapped as much of her arms around Joyce’s hips as she could and then popped up, holding Joyce on her shoulder in a fireman’s carry.

“And up we go!” she exclaimed once Joyce was hoisted. “Watch your head.” She commanded as she did a slow and careful turn. From Joyce’s vantage she was staring down Helga’s slim frame towards the floor, her ponderous breasts dangling and brushing against Helga’s narrow hips. Helga gave a decent slap to the side of Joyce’s huge thigh before she started walking.

“Whew! Getting pretty big aren’t you!” grunted Helga as she started heading down the hall again, not seeming to feel the strain at all of carrying someone well over twice her size. Once at the door she ducked down till Joyce’s breasts were actually dragging the floor as Helga started doing what seemed impossible; duck walking through a door so the both of them could fit.

Helga’s strength was incredible; she didn’t seem to have any problem navigating the treacherous turn with Joyce’s heavy sack like body slung over her shoulder. Joyce’s head lightly knocked against the door frame, and for a brief moment one of her feet was caught, but otherwise it was a quick and painless process. Helga simply hefted her over to the bed and laid her down as gently as she could.

She then turned around and left the room a second to make sure both doors were locked. Returning to the still crying Joyce she applied all of the straps on her; one on each ankle, one across her thighs, another across her midsection, two criss-crossed her chest, and one on her wrists, but with enough slack for her to reach the tray, which Helga now locked into place.

Helga didn’t say anything as she piled on the sandwiches, another dozen it looked like. Joyce was about to start eating on auto pilot again but she had to ask.

“Wh-what are you going to do?” she finally stammered, reaching for the first sandwich and plugging it into her mouth almost trying to hide behind it to avoid Helga’s wrath.

Helga favored her with a slowly spreading and very evil grin.

“You’ll find out. For now just get back to eating.”

(Continued in post 70 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 12-13-2011 at 09:37 PM.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:18 PM   #60
PhillyFA

DAMN...that ending was better than who shot J.R.

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
Old 03-03-2007, 07:53 AM   #61
JP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyFA View Post
DAMN...that ending was better than who shot J.R.
I never did find out who shot him.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:38 AM   #62
JP.

Sorry, no update so far, I was planning on adding something today but I got some personal issues I need to take care of. Maybe later this week I'll have something.
Old 03-05-2007, 11:33 AM   #63
Snorri Sturluson
Keeper of Hugin and Munin

Snorri Sturluson can now change their title

I realized that there are precious few responses compared to how wonderful this story is, so I should do my part to remedy this situation.

Truly masterful prose with tantalizing plot twists and deft descriptions. I would say that this is your crowning achievement, but I usually find whatever story of yours that I am reading at the time to be your "crowning achievement" so perhaps I am a bit biased in that regard.

Anywho, in short: bravo (and encore, of course)
Snorri Sturluson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 12:08 PM   #64
JP.

Thank you very much. That brightened my day a bit. I'm glad your enjoying the story, I'm having a great time writing it.
Old 03-05-2007, 02:12 PM   #65
PhillyFA

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP. View Post
I never did find out who shot him.
Kristin Shepard shot him. She was played by Mary Crosby.

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
Old 03-05-2007, 02:20 PM   #66
Giraffes?Giraffes!

Giraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this boardGiraffes?Giraffes! carries a lot of weight on this board
Default hear hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snorri Sturluson View Post
I realized that there are precious few responses compared to how wonderful this story is, so I should do my part to remedy this situation.

Truly masterful prose with tantalizing plot twists and deft descriptions. I would say that this is your crowning achievement, but I usually find whatever story of yours that I am reading at the time to be your "crowning achievement" so perhaps I am a bit biased in that regard.

Anywho, in short: bravo (and encore, of course)
Well said. I suspect that we're all just too paralyzed with anticipation to have the presence of mind to comment. Its just so self-evidently good.

Its like a slow burn, this story... he's not giving us too much too quickly, but is rather drawing the audience in with good old fashioned eroticism, and, of course, the promise that our poor little heroine will be made absolutely enormous.... in the fullness of time, of course.

Write on!
Giraffes?Giraffes! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 06:38 AM   #67
holmegolud

holmegolud has said some nice things

I can't wait!!!! When will the next installment take place???
You surely can create suspense!!!
holmegolud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 07:17 AM   #68
JP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holmegolud View Post
I can't wait!!!! When will the next installment take place???
You surely can create suspense!!!

Tomorrow or Monday. Sorry for the delay, I was set to put up the next part on Monday but I got some bad news and lost my writing mood. Thanks for waiting, I hope you'll find it worth the wait.
Old 03-10-2007, 07:59 AM   #69
holmegolud

holmegolud has said some nice things

I'm sure it will worth the wait... Sorry for your bad news, I hope they weren't too bad... Anyway, my last post was just to encourage you, since this thread didn't move from several days...
Thx
holmegolud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:33 AM   #70
JP.

Joyce dutifully ate, not daring to upset Helga further, though one had to admit, Helga seemed more happy than angry at the recent turn of events. She spent a great deal of her time making drawings and plans and then downloading them into her phone through her wrist aperture. She also made a few phone calls, always stepping out of the room so Joyce couldn’t hear. After finishing the second batch of sandwiches Helga returned to the room and her novel while Joyce digested. The silence was unbearable to Joyce; she had to know a few things.

“When…” Joyce paused as she saw Helga raise an eyebrow at the sound of her voice. Well it can’t get much worse decided Joyce and she pressed on with her question. “When did you know I was trying to escape?”

“When you waved at me.” Commented Helga as she turned the page. Joyce didn’t remember waving. “You waved at me to see if I was paying attention, you thought I was in a trance.” Offered Helga.

”You knew that soon? How? Why didn’t you stop me?” demanded Joyce as she recalled doing exactly that when she tested Helga hours ago.

“When I saw you wave but you weren’t saying anything, I knew instantly that you were testing me, so I decided to see what you had in mind. I thought you might give an escape a try soon; you’re smart enough to realize that soon you won’t be able to walk or crawl out of here. I kept playing like I was in a trance and watched you flop out of the bed and head for the door. You’re a gambler still it seems, and you came pretty close.” Helga sighed and put her book down. “The fact is I wanted you to try so I could punish you. And you do deserve to be punished don’t you?” said Helga, giving Joyce her full attention now.

Joyce shrank into her bed some more and turned away, not noticing the evil smile that crept across Helga’s lips as she returned to her novel. Joyce finished the last of the 36 sandwiches by late evening, very full, but not the stomach stretching gut bomb she had yesterday. When she finished Helga bagged up all the remains and took the garbage out and then returned briefly to put on a trench coat over her nurse’s uniform.

“I have to go out and get some supplies for tomorrow. Don’t wander off sweetie, I’ll be back in a few hours.” She said as she deliberately left the door to the bedroom wide open, and Joyce could tell by the light spilling Helga didn’t bother closing the hall door. Joyce was still bound to the bed so there was little she could do even if she wasn’t as exhausted as she was from her earlier exertion. She fell into a fitful sleep to wake up briefly when Helga returned with armloads of clanging equipment and materials, taking two trips to bring it all in. Joyce dreaded the morning.

When she woke up Monday morning it was quite early, Helga didn’t intend to allow much rest. “You’ve got quite a busy day today my bad little girl, and I thought we should get started. Let me get you cleaned up and prepped.” With that Helga gave her a perfunctory and clinical sponge bath and rebound her in a slightly different configuration.

Her arms had been free enough yesterday to allow her to feed herself and reach the tray. Now they were bound flush to the armrests off to her side. The criss-cross straps were cinched up a bit tighter, ensuring she was snug to the bed. Helga lifted the huge belly apron that Joyce had to make sure she was washed and then bound her there as well, across her hips, cinching that tight as well before gently laying the thick flap of flesh down again, giving it a loving pat before moving to her legs. Her legs were tied in a completely different fashion, leaving her mercilessly exposed. Each leg was pulled up, bending her legs upwards at the thigh as high as possible, and then pulling the ankle down and strapping it in place tightly. Her legs were thus bent tightly and secured before they were then bound again, this time to the armrests so they were spread wide as possible, allowing Joyce’s drooping belly flab to fall neatly between her legs to the point it was touching the bed just in front of the exposed cleft of her bottom.

Joyce was mortified to be so exposed and helpless, more so than any other time as Helga went to get the equipment that was stashed in canvas bags in the corner. First she saw something very familiar to her; the pouch she had been force fed with the day before yesterday, though there was some extra tubing between the nozzle and the pouch. Helga put on some latex gloves and smeared that bio-adhesive on it again and walked up to Joyce’s head. Joyce couldn’t help it; she had to try to get a way out of this.

“Please! I’ll be good! I’ll never do that again!” Joyce begged. Helga smiled at her as she raised the valve.

“I believe you. After this, you definitely will be good from now on.” She said and plugged it into her mouth, Joyce not daring to resist as she had before. Helga sealed her lips around the valve and gave it several seconds before she gave it a few experimental tugs to make sure it had set. From there Helga returned with a metal wrack, it looked like something hospitals used to hang IV solutions. Helga hung the pouch from it by one the loops and then worked to add another apparatus to it. It looked like a V made from plastic rolling pins; Helga secured it to the frame with wing nuts, the hanging pouch fitted right between the two thick plastic tubes.

From there Helga retrieved another frame similar to the first one, but this was put at the side of the bed near her hips, and Joyce’s eyes grew wide as Helga suspended another pouch from it of equal size. They both knew there was only one place that could go as Helga attached a tube to the bottom of the pouch and put on a new pair of latex gloves. Joyce began to struggle and squirm, but to no effect. She was bound more secure than ever before, and it didn’t help that she was also effectively pinned by her own weight. Helga whistled merrily as she lifted Joyce’s belly apron aside, ignoring the ineffectual struggles she made. She smeared some petroleum jelly on a finger and then reached between Joyce’s legs, looking for the opening that Joyce hadn’t to think about since the kidnapping, when the doctor took away her scatological needs. The muffled grunts of protest did nothing to stop Helga when her fingers found the anal orifice and smeared some lubricant on it, delving inside a bit to make sure the job was thorough as tears were squeezed out of Joyce’s eyes. Once that was done, Helga nodded in satisfaction and brought the end of the tube down to the cleft in her fatty cheeks and pushed the rounded tube well into her, pushing right past the resisting muscle ring and watching the pained and mortified expression on Joyce’s face as several inches were deposited well into her. From there she spread a thick smear of bio adhesive around the tube from where it protruded from Joyce’s cavity, and gave it seconds to harden before giving it some experimental pulls to make sure she was well and truly plugged.

“There!” declared Helga as she discarded the gloves again. “Let’s get you some food, you must be starved.” She said as she washed her hands and then went to the refrigerator. She pulled out many of the same ingredients as before and blended them into a thick paste before stuffing the hanging pouch by Joyce’s head. Once done she sealed it and then closed the V of the plastic tubes, they were at the top of the sealed pouch, and she flicked a switch where they were clamped to the frame. The two pins came to life with an electric whir and pressed closer together as they slowly started to rotate their pins toward each other. The effect was that the pouch was being slowly fed through them, rising upwards at an agonizing pace while pressing the contents down the tube and into Joyce’s waiting mouth. It was slower than before, but just as inevitable, soon Joyce was tasting the rich and chocolaty paste again as it passed her gums and tongue to the back of her throat.

Meanwhile Helga was preparing a different concoction for the invasion to her rear. Helga was filling the pouch there with a clear syrupy liquid. “This is mainly glucose and other sugars, it will easily be absorbed by your intestines, though it will definitely be a new experience I bet.” She said once the pouch was full and swollen. “With your new digestive system, the food rarely makes it to your large intestines; it’s usually fully absorbed by then, leaving no waste. We might start using this route more and more though, there’s extra room in there and we can save some time by feeding you rectally. I’ll have to talk to Carlos about that, because this solution is a lot more expensive. However for this experience I think we need a little something extra.” Said Helga as she went to the equipment and pulled out a rectangular device, about the size of a deck cards. It took a second or two for Joyce to realize what it was, but she’d definitely seen it before. It finally came to her she saw Helga tape it to the side of the pouch. It was a mini fridge! Popular on picnics and college dorms, it could chill an entire refrigerator in record time, bringing everything to ice cold and keep it that way for hours. Joyce squirmed some more as Helga turned it on and gave her one of her evil smiles. Joyce could see condensation forming and then freezing on the side of the pouch, creating mini-icicles as Helga turned the knob at the bottom of the pouch, causing the frigid liquid to begin flowing.

It was worse than Chinese water torture as she saw the chilly liquid travel down the clear tube until it was out of sight once it passed the dome of her belly. She tried to brace her self from the freezing invasion, but there was no way she could be prepared for the icy shock she experienced. A high keening shriek was muffled by the paste and the nozzle, but nonetheless heard by Helga as the cold liquid entered her tender insides, causing Joyce to cramp unmercifully. Her struggles continued in vain as paste and fluid were being pumped into both ends without stop. No matte how much she squirmed and cried she couldn’t avoid the invasions, and felt her belly and bowels expanding and filling. Helga watched with obvious satisfaction for several seconds before getting ready for the next phase.

“Well, the feeding is being taken care of, now let’s get to your punishment.” She said as she went back to the equipment she brought in last night. Joyce could scarcely believe what she heard, what more could be done! Helga started with putting another rack next to the bed, this one was different though. It had two legs so it could suspend a thick bar across her body about 4 feet above her, at chest level. Helga then returned with some kind of metallic box, less than a foot on each side, and used a wrench to hang it from the rack firmly. She pulled a ring at the center of the box, and a piston descended with a hiss about 8 inches or so. She pushed it up and pulled it down a few times to make sure the motion was smooth before going back to get more equipment. Joyce was watching helplessly, her dread at the assemblage almost drowning out the stuffing and extreme cold she was feeling.

Helga returned again with ominous equipment. It started with a flat bar of metal, that had two ovals of missing from it running along its length, with a hole in the exact center. She attached the rod to the piston in that hole, and then gave it some experimental tugs. It wouldn’t move side to side, but could move up and down and also spin like a fan. She nodded in satisfaction and then retrieved the most diabolical pieces yet. It looked like a pair of assembly line robotic arms, though rather short, perhaps 3 feet or so, composed of 3 sections of metal, connected with wires and tubes at the joints. It took Helga a longer time to get these attached through the ovals in the bar above Joyce, and a decent amount of cursing, but she finally got them in place; they could slide along the bar from the end of it to the center, and Helga could also easily twist and turn them. She nodded in satisfaction as she applied some strength to either descending arm and then both at once, to make sure the whole contraption could take some weight. “Almost done.” She said and came back with one more application to finish it; a pair of flexible plastic cones with a loop at the top of the cone.

“You won’t find a patent for this baby anywhere, I can guarantee you that. It’s the ‘Boobinator 5000’!” Helga crowed in triumph as she approached the helpless Joyce. She took one of Joyce’s massive tits into her hands and began to roughly massage and play with the nipple, adding to Joyce’s extreme discomfort. Despite that, her nipple became engorged and hardened, once that happened Helga placed the cap over it, enveloping the entire nipple and areola, then pushed down hard on it, squashing it into her chest, forcing out the small amount of air with a slight farting noise. She then looped her finger through the loop and pulled on the breast slowly, Joyce’s breast lifting from her flabby torso perhaps a foot, her nipple feeling like it was going to be stretched an equal distance, before the tit popped out of the suction cone and flopped onto her arm and the armrest with a smack. “Hmmm…heavier than I thought. OK, plan B.” said Helga as she grabbed the heavy teat and attached the cone again. Once she had it sealed she put on latex gloves and smeared some Bio-adhesive around the entire cone’s edge and pressed it down hard again, causing Joyce to snort out of her nose. Seconds later Helga pulled up slowly again, soon was past one foot from her chest with the tit, then two feet and stretching it into a long tube-like udder. Joyce groaned at the abuse but was helpless. Helga stretched further until finally she managed to hook the loop onto the right arm, which then held her breast up, suspended and helpless. Joyce wanted so badly to sit up and relieve the strain, but she was securely tied down by the straps.

Helga went to work now on the left breast. Roughly bringing the nipple to arousal, which took only moments, before squishing the cone onto it and then applying more Bio-adhesive. This breast was then stretched up to match its pair, and soon both of Joyce’s huge tits were straight up more than two feet from her reclining form, the skin and nipples stretching, but holding.

“There! Now we can begin.” Said Helga snapping off the gloves and going back for the last piece of equipment; it looked like a remote control. “OK, so let’s turn it…on!” she said as she thumbed a large red button. The box came to life with an electric hum, and the arms responded by bleeding out the air in their hoses with a hiss. “Excellent. OK, let’s adjust the height a bit.” Helga pushed a lever on the controller and Joyce felt a slight amount of relief as the piston descending from the main box lowered an inch or two. The relief was soon gone as the piston suddenly retracted back upwards even further. “Woops! Too much, for now.” Helga adjusted the lever again to a slightly more comfortable position.

“OK, now, lets see if they slide.” Twisting a dial, the arms suddenly shifted to the far ends of the bar, creating a V of over stretched titflesh. “Good, and back to the center.” Said Helga as she twisted in the opposite direction, the tits practically slammed into each other as the arms returned to the center. “And twist the right one.” Joyce winced and let out a snort through her nose again as her breast was twisting in time with the arm as it rotated a full 360 degrees and more it seemed before its engines whined indicating it could go no further. “Good. OK, return.” Helga said and the arm twisted back as Helga adjusted again. “Now the left.” And she repeated the process again with the other helpless breast.

“Excellent! Now the whole thing!” she said once the left tit was no longer twisted. Then the bar they were descended from suddenly spun to the left, causing a near impossible feat as Joyce’s tits were literally being wrapped around themselves. The machine had its limits though, and only managed to get them perhaps a quarter turn before they stopped, leaving Joyce’s breasts on top of each other rather than side by side and extended. Joyce was grunting, heaving, and snorting at the abuse but could only endure it along with the stuffing of her orifices. “Beautiful. And last, but my favorite; pump mode.” Said Helga as she thumbed another button.

Both arms descended forcefully, relieving the dreadful weight on her poor suspended tits, but soon were actually pressing them down and squashing them down into her chest unmercifully. Joyce was sure they would cave in her chest before they finally stopped, and then just as suddenly they retracted back to their full height again with increasing speed. They descended again faster, squashing her breasts again before rising. Now they were in the proper cycle, they would descend to squash her helpless tits and then suddenly yank them up by her nipples to almost the tearing point before descending again. Her tits were a surreal image of pulsating flesh, palpating with each mechanical thrust.

“Let’s change it up a bit.” Said Helga as she made some adjustments. Soon her tits stopped pumping and were both suspended again, when just the left arm began to piston her abused mammary. It made two strokes before the right one started to pump also, in perfect alternating sync; when the right was fully stretched, the left was being squashed into her chest and vice versa. This went on for agonizing seconds when Helga said “And let’s speed it up.” And turned the dial faster. Her breasts were a flurry of undulating and rippling flesh, mechanically tormented by the cyborg nurse. Helga turned it up one more notch causing them to pump at 2 cycles per second, which was as fast as the electrically whining arms could manage with this weight. “OK and stop.” Said Helga as she put the remote down and lowered the main piston a bit for a little comfort for Joyce.

“Let’s take a look at these.” She said as she began to gently inspect each suspended tit while Joyce tried to sob while her mouth was plugged and being mechanically stuffed. “No damage, no broken capillaries, no tears. Excellent. You see Joyce, the doctor had to make your skin both more stretchy but also more resilient. We can’t replace your skin, and we couldn’t have you bursting out of it. So, I think you’re ready for a bit more. Do you believe me now when I say that I know you’ll never be bad again?”

Joyce could only nod pathetically as she got ready for another round of this abuse.

(Continued in post 75 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 12-13-2011 at 09:39 PM.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:34 AM   #71
JP.

OK, the tormenting of Joyce continues. Hope you enjoy it. I'll have more in a little bit also, trying to make up for lost time.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:10 PM   #72
PhillyFA

Dude, you're the fucking Shakespeare of the 21st century!!!

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:13 PM   #73
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

Write a Squash Story. It'll probaly be great
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 02:12 PM   #74
JP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyFA View Post
Dude, you're the fucking Shakespeare of the 21st century!!!

Wow. Well it sounds like you're really enjoying it, that's good. Still I'd have to say I still have a wee bit to go before being considered this century's Bard . Thanks though. Here's another part, hope you like it.
Old 03-12-2007, 02:12 PM   #75
JP.

“You are going to be so good from now on Joyce, my bad little fatty. Sooo gooood.” Helga concluded as she picked up the remote again.

“I love the look of these tits pumping. Let’s do that for awhile.” She twisted a knob and pushed a button and soon Joyce’s breasts were being mechanically pumped with an alternating stroke at high speed, forcing snorts of breath and discomfort from Joyce.

At the same time Joyce’s nether regions felt like they were exploding with the icy syrup that was still being steadily pumped into her. Unlike her stomach where she could feel the fullness gradually subside, this felt like her insides were being stretched indefinitely. She couldn’t feel any absorption, just more and more pressure in her bowels from the constant flow. Her stomach was faring better, since it was already stretched out it could hold quite a lot more, the bag was nearly empty and Joyce knew that only meant another batch was on the way.

Helga watched the sight, mesmerized. Joyce’s cheeks were inflated to the max with the chocolaty paste, her stomach swelling slightly. Her tits were being mechanically pumped and pummeled by a diabolical machine, while Joyce’s lower abdomen was starting to visibly expand from getting filled with the icy cold concoction in her rectum. The machine made its mindless pumping with electric whirs and hisses of air along with the smooth action of lubricated steel sliding against itself. Helga only snapped out of it when a beeping came from the rack holding Joyce’s feed pouch. The rollers had reached the bottom and forced all of the contents down into the tube.

“Woops, OK let’s get you filled up again.” said Helga as she went back to the counter to make another heaping bowl. Joyce’s bowels continued to swell and cramp from the relentless flow, it was actually pushing up the belly flap between her legs. Joyce was watching through her pulsating tits with mounting fear as her bowels expanded beyond the limits she had, and she began to grunt and snort to try and get Helga’s attention. But Helga was too busy mixing the next batch, plus the sound of the Boobinator to make anything out of Joyce’s noises. It was only after she turned around that she saw what Joyce was getting so worked up about.

“Woah!” exclaimed Helga and rushed over to the enema rack and twisted the knob to stop the flow. Joyce’s lower abdomen was swollen like a beach ball, pushing up the flab of her belly.

“Hmm, OK I think that’s good for now. We’ll let that absorb,” said Helga as she carefully felt and examined the icy cold orb. The IV bag was nearly empty any way.

“Good, just like I thought. You’ll be able to hold a bit more on the next one. OK, I’m sure you’re still hungry. Let’s get that going.” Helga returned with the bowl and opened the rolling pins apart and filled the pouch again before sealing it closed and re-attaching the pins. She started them rolling again as she went back to watch the spectacle of her pumping breasts.

Joyce wasn’t very hungry though. Her stomach might not have been full, but the pressure from her lower cavities and the fullness she had was making her feel like an overfed tic about to pop. The rollers however were not interested in her plight and began to force still more of the mixture into Joyce.

For maybe ten minutes Helga merely watched the spectacle of Joyce’s mechanized abuse before she picked up the remote again.

“Let’s vary this a bit.” She said as she stopped the pumping and retracted the piston slightly further than before, noticing it was having an easier time. The skin was loosening up.

“Let’s play Twister.” Said Helga and Joyce winced as her breasts suddenly were twisting as the arms spun at their base. They spun more then a full rotation each before stopping and just as fast turning the opposite direction, unkinking her tits for a split second before they were twisting up again. The arms made a fast whirring sound, like a spinning drill as they did so.

“And now a little of this…” said Helga as she pushed another button. Her breasts were untwisted again, and then the bar spun to the left, wrapping her breasts together hard for several seconds before Helga turned the knob again and caused the bar to turn the opposite way to repeat the process.

The bar would spin and wrap her breasts painfully in one direction then spin again to get the other way in mechanical symmetry. Helga was nodding and smiling in satisfaction as she watched.

“Now let me program this.” She said as her tits were mechanically mauled. A beeping came from the machine as her tits were returned to a normal, albeit suspended state. After 6 ominous beeps the machine came to life again. Her tits were first twisted towards each other to nearly the snapping point before turning the opposite way again until they were kinked and turned down to their fleshy root. This cycle repeated three times before her tits returned to a normal configuration and then the bar spun as soon as that was achieved. The bar was like a propeller, twisting her abused breasts one way and then another for another 3 cycles before stopping and allowing the arms to twist and spin on their own.

“Oh yes very nice.” Said Helga as she watched the show and listened to the motor whine and Joyce whimper through her nose. “Let’s make it more interesting. We’ll keep this one going for awhile.” Said Helga as she began pressing buttons and twisting knobs. The machine returned her breasts to a normal condition again as the last of Helga’s commands were punched in. The beeping began like it was ringing Joyce’s doom as it awaited for Helga to press the final button.

Joyce shook her head ‘no’ as much as she could but it was no use, as Helga mocked her with a nodding ‘yes’ of her head and brought her finger down hard on the last button. The machine beeped three more times before going into action.

First the entire piston lowered, bringing both her breasts down onto her chest with crushing intensity before they rose again to only bit more than a foot above her chest, plenty of fatty slack remained in her udders. Then the arms moved to the sides of the bar until their bases touched the metal.
Finally the arms extended still further, stretching the breasts out almost parallel to Joyce’s strapped down body, extending almost as far as Joyce’s own arms could stretch if they were spread out.

They stayed like that for agonizing seconds before the pumping began again. Her breasts were ruthlessly pummeled and pumped onto her chest, this time from an extreme angle, alternating, first the left then the right. The speed increased as the piston retracted a bit, the arms slowly traveling back towards the center bar, still pumping at the same time.

Once they were back to the center they began to turn towards each other at the base, all the while pumping the pendulous tits. Soon her tits were both twisted and pumping, causing quite a sensation in her poor breasts. After several seconds of this abuse the piston retracted to its full height again, and the arms stopped pumping.

The bar suddenly spun again harder than before, trying to twist her tits around each other even more, before the piston quickly descended, mashing her twisted breasts back into her chest for several seconds. The piston retracted again and spun the other way to first unkink her breasts and then kink them again still more, before descending again to squash them against her.

Joyce was awash in all the sensation; she didn’t know how she could even be conscious with all that was happening to her. Her stomach steadily getting full, her bowels filled to bursting with liquid ice, and her poor tits being abused by a breast torture machine. The cycle began again, repeating the dreadful sequence she just went through, the machine putting her through all its paces without pity. Helga was genuinely enjoying this and decided to add to her misery.

“And now my little naughty girl gets her spanking!” Joyce could dimly see Helga through her tears as she moved to her exposed and swollen posterior, her legs out of the way and folded in half, providing a much easier target for the crazed nurse. She could only groan as still more was going to be done to her. The first swat came, catching Joyce unprepared.

Unlike Tony’s spanking a few weeks ago which was mostly for show, this was all business. Hard, stinging spanks were descending on Joyce’s reddening fanny as the nurse let fly with additional punishment. The other cheek was now targeted and whacked with just as much force and speed; really showing Joyce who was in charge, as if there was any doubt.

Then Helga placed a hand on each cheek, and Joyce could see her between her spread legs, her overflowing stomach, that she was concentrating, preparing almost. Then finally she began to beat and slap those cheeks with a speed that was inhuman, like she was playing drums. The noises came so fast they ran together in one loud splat which brought fresh tears from Joyce. Helga finally stopped after sevel seconds of that impossible speed.

“Oh yes, Joyce is going to be so good from now on.” Said Helga as she stepped away from her suffering form, noticing with her enhanced senses that Joyce’s developing masochistic tendencies were being stoked to an inferno. Even Joyce probably was unaware of the tidal wave of pained eroticism building in herself, but Helga was very aware.

“Well Joyce, I’ll let you get acquainted with this for awhile, I have some things to do. I’ll be back this evening.” She said as she put her trench coat back on. Joyce’s eyes bugged out at that. She was going to leave her like this?! She wouldn’t survive! She tried to beg and plead, but was helpless as Helga went and retrieved the bowl, stopping the feeding process enough to fill the half empty pouch to bursting again. She turned it back on so that it could continue to slowly stuff her, and as she went out the door, she turned around with an after thought, and turned the enema nozzle again. Joyce didn’t know this but both were actually automated and had sensors that would prevent her from being harmed. The enema was now calibrated and could easily fill her with the icy fluid and not hurt her.

“Enjoy.” Said Helga as she stepped out and closed the door. The sound of the whirring machines was the only thing Joyce could hear over her own moans as they continued to stuff and torment her.

Hours of mechanical trauma later was when Helga returned. The feedbag had been empty for awhile now and Joyce was almost hungry. The enema was empty too, and her bowels had finally managed to absorb the last of the cold fluid. Her breasts were loose and floppy as the machine sensed any new slack and ratcheted up the tension automatically. She was exhausted and spent from the unbelievable ordeal.

Helga had an expression of mock surprise on her face, and Joyce dared hope that she would finally be let up from the contraption. Helga stroked Joyce’s forehead lightly before returning to the counter and refrigerator and mixed up another heaping bowl of the paste. She filled the feed pouch again and got it started then filled the enema pouch to the top again and set it flowing, causing Joyce’s slack bowels to cramp again with the icy chill. Finally she picked up the remote, and rather than stopping it she set the process in reverse and increased the speed. She blew Joyce a kiss and walked out again. Joyce weakly groaned, hoping to get pity from the nurse for she knew she could get none from the machines, but the door was already closed.

Hours more of unobserved suffering brought Helga back; it had to be late evening now, usually the time Joyce would sleep. She’d lost consciousness more than once, each time waking up to the nightmare that she’d been left in, a cog in a devilish machine. Helga stood over Joyce, staring down with mock pity.

“Have we suffered? Hmmm? Are we going to be good from now on?”

Joyce was delirious, but she understood, and she nodded ‘yes’ and meant it with all the sincerity she could muster in her abused and flabby body. “I believe you. OK, I’ll let you get some sleep in a bit.” She said as she took off her trench coat and snapped on some latex gloves. Joyce was expecting her to remove the hated tube stuck up her rump, but instead she felt her fingers poking around underneath her tummy roll, delving until they found her pleasure center again. Joyce nearly jumped out of the bed, despite her near total exhaustion and being tied down.

“Yes…little sweetie deserves a reward.” Cooed Helga as she began to expertly flick and stroke the slick and engorged clitoris of Joyce. She’d been literally simmering in her own juices all day due to the extreme masochistic arousal the machines gave her, but unable to achieve release due to the bonds she was in. Joyce moaned with all her heart as she melted into Helga’s expert hands, holding back nothing. She was already so close to orgasm now anyway, it would just take a few more seconds, just a few more strokes…

“There.” Said Helga as she stood up and removed her gloves walking away from the tormented and miserable Joyce, mere moments before she would have been able to come. She screamed into the gag that was glued to her lips and tried with all of her strength to twist, to rub, to exert some sort of pressure on her nethers so she could have the release that had been building all day without mercy. Helga ignored her though as she calmly mixed up one last large batch of the chocolate paste and filled the empty pouch.

“I put a little something in this to help you sleep.” She said as she picked up the remote and stopped the mechanical pummeling of her tits. The piston lowered until her breasts were in a more-or-less natural state, slightly suspended, but their weight was mainly on her torso, not her nipples. She also filled the enema pouch again, but turned off the freezing unit, the enema would enter her at room temperature.

Joyce was already feeling woozy as the paste flowed down her throat again and the warm fluid entered her rectum.

“I’ll remove this all tomorrow sweetie. I can’t promise you we won’t use it again, even if you are a good girl, but I think you’ve learned your lesson. Sweet dreams.” said Helga as she leaned forward to kiss Joyce’s sweaty forehead, and then turned out the light.

(Continued in post 85 of page 4 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 12-13-2011 at 09:41 PM.