Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Special Interests Archive

Old 03-12-2007, 02:13 PM   #76
JP.

JP. can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_JP_M View Post
Write a Squash Story. It'll probaly be great
Not sure what you mean by that. What's a Squash story?
JP. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 04:20 PM   #77
J_Underscore

J_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot picsJ_Underscore does more than just post hot pics

well, a story where the ssbbw squashes someone. Like 'squashing'.

Just realised, JP. & J_JP_M. scary.
J_Underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 06:21 AM   #78
JP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_JP_M View Post
well, a story where the ssbbw squashes someone. Like 'squashing'.

Just realised, JP. & J_JP_M. scary.

OK, that's what I thought. It's possible, but most of the time my stories have the person getting fat as the submissive, they rarely get on top. Joyce here is just going to get too big for something like that. We'll see though.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:44 AM   #79
JP.

Sorry, no update today, a little too busy. Maybe later this week.
Old 03-22-2007, 08:41 AM   #80
holmegolud

holmegolud has said some nice things

No problem, take your time... waiting adds more suspense
holmegolud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 09:41 AM   #81
PhillyFA
Cunning Linguist/Drum Bum

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP. View Post
Sorry, no update today, a little too busy. Maybe later this week.
Take your time dude, the story is incredible & well worth the wait.

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
PhillyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 06:17 PM   #82
JP.

Thanks for your patience, that's always appreciated. I have hopes that I'll be able to make a pretty decent contribution on Sunday and Monday.
Old 03-23-2007, 07:42 AM   #83
PhillyFA

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP. View Post
Thanks for your patience, that's always appreciated. I have hopes that I'll be able to make a pretty decent contribution on Sunday and Monday.
SWEET! Finally something to look forward to on a Monday.

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
Old 03-26-2007, 11:41 AM   #84
JP.

OK, very sorry for the long delay. Here's the latest installment and I'll to get the next one up in a little bit also. I meant to have this done yesterday but fate (and a surprise visitor) made that impossible. Enjoy!
Old 03-26-2007, 11:42 AM   #85
JP.

Joyce had one of the best night’s sleep she could ever remember. With a pleasantly full belly, the meds, the sheer exhaustion and warm enema, she was out very quickly and slept soundly. Her dreams were like velvet chocolate, she couldn’t quite remember them, but she was very contented nonetheless. She was woken a bit later than usual by Helga who gently shook her awake and turned the lights on.

“Wakey-wakey fatstuff. My bad little fatty get a good sleep? It sure looked like it. We’re not going to have too busy a day today, I’ll unhook you from all this, give you a nice warm shower and then long massage. After breakfast you can tell me what you want to eat and I’ll order out. Tomorrow’s the weigh in and I’m sure you’ll make Carlos proud. So let’s get started,” said Helga as she slapped on a pair of latex gloves and headed to Joyce’s flabby midsection.

With deliberate care she lifted the apron of fat which flowed between Joyce's spread legs to lie on the mattress, once lifted she set it to the side on her thigh so she could get at the tube that was still stuck in her fanny. She reached between her titanic buttocks until she found where it entered Joyce’s body, and then took out a jar of cream which was designed to release the bio-adhesive that was keeping it stuck in her. She smeared a good amount around the protruding tube and let it set for a few seconds before starting to pull on it. It held for the first few pulls and caused a muffled groan or two from Joyce, but with firm pressure it finally came free.

“There!” Helga said as she detached the tube from the bag and discarded it along with her gloves and she snapped on a new pair.

“Now let’s get these tough little fun bags free.” She said as she approached the huge breasts that were still partially suspended from the Boobinator machine. She smeared more of the cream around the rim of the cup and her skin and waited before pulling with firm tugs. The nipple however was not coming free easily, the glue was dissolved, but hours of tensioning had built up a strong suction. Helga had to bounce her boob like a basketball before it finally came free with a pop, Joyce’s breath snorting in discomfort the whole time.

“Look at this! Wow!” exclaimed Helga as she held up the breast for Joyce to see. Joyce’s nipple and aureole were shaped almost exactly like the cone they’d been imprisoned in for a day. The nipple was an unnaturally perfect perky shape, almost glowing red from the trauma it had suffered. Joyce was soon groaning again as blood was able to flow there again unrestricted, plus Helga was now working on the other boob, after resting her tit on the side of her head. Once she finished the other engorged breast she gave it a little tender kiss on the nipple before laying it to the other side of Joyce’s head and admired the view for a moment or two.

“OK, enough playing around, let’s get you unhooked from this.” Said Helga as she began to undo the straps and clasps holding Joyce immobile one at a time. Once the criss cross strap was undone she laid Joyce’s breasts to a more natural position. Her legs were the ones held the hardest, and she was grateful when she could flex them again. Surprisingly though, throughout the entire time her legs never cramped or fell asleep.

“You’re pretty lucky, the doctor put some refinements in you so that if you’re ever immobile for long periods of time (which will be real soon I’m sure) you won’t have any health issues. No cramps, no bed or pressure sores, nothing. He even put some enzymes in your sweat glands to help prevent itching. Alright, let’s get that thing out of your mouth.” said Helga as Joyce flexed her arms and legs after being held so long.

Joyce had to agree, her limbs were only a bit uncomfortable when she was tied down, and she easily forgot about that with the other torments she experienced. Now that they were untied they felt fine again after only a few seconds, and she didn’t recall scratching in awhile, but then again she didn’t usually remember such minor details.

Helga smeared one more dab of cream around the nozzle and her lips and pulled it out after a few seconds, allowing Joyce to flex her jaws and adjust her mouth a bit.

“Now little lady, I hope you learned a lesson, Nurse Helga doesn’t like being so mean.” But the devilish smile on Helga’s face displayed that lie easily.

“You…” croaked Joyce finally able to try and speak again. “You won’t tell Carlos will you?” she finally managed, remembering the dire threat he had made the first time she tried escaping. Helga paused a lot longer than Joyce was comfortable with before she spoke.

“I won’t tell him if you won’t.” she said with a wink. She then began to adjust the bed, lowering it as low as possible and then tilting it towards the door.

“OK Miss Fatty-Fatfat. Let’s get you into the shower.” Said Helga as she grasped Joyce’s shoulders and lifted a bit, enough for her to work an arm underneath her head and pull her up to a sitting position. From there she swung Joyce’s feet over the side and sat down next to her.

“OK, let’s get into position,” She said as she put Joyce’s left arm around her shoulder and held it tight, and then reached as far around Joyce’s massive hips as possible and grabbed a large roll of fat. “Ready?”

“No, not…Really!” gasped Joyce as Helga practically sprang to her feet, taking Joyce with her. Once up and she could lock her knees it wasn’t so bad, but she knew she wouldn’t be able to walk without help, and if she got much heavier even standing was unlikely. Together they headed for the shower; they went through the doors sideways, Helga first. This more than anything brought home to Joyce how fat she had gotten. Her backside firmly contacted the door, and even sucking in her huge belly as much as possible, it still brushed the door jamb on the way through. Soon they were in the shower and Joyce was unceremoniously plopped onto the bench with a splat. Helga turned on the water and gave the shower wand to Joyce as she began taking off her nurse’s outfit.

“What are you…?” asked Joyce stunned.

“I need to take a shower too silly, and I’m sure to get wet helping you wash.” She said as she took off her tight shirt and revealed her large firm breasts that were held in place by a lingerie bra, which was soon removed also. Helga was naked as Joyce was, who was blushing furiously at the situation, plus she couldn’t help but compare the slim and athletic, almost super model style body that Helga had (that Joyce used to have) and her own fat and flabby self. Helga sat next to her and took the wand and began to spray Joyce down and reached for the bucket of toiletries for a sponge and liquid soap.

Joyce sighed, her embarrassment washing away with the water as Helga treated her to a very relaxing shower. Helga was very thorough, lifting each fold, getting into all of Joyce’s crevices to make sure she was clean, and then gave a firm massaging shampoo, before rinsing off the lather.

“OK, over my lap.” She said, patting her thighs.

“What?” Joyce said, confused and rubbing her eyes.

“Come, on. Lay down.” She said, patting her thighs again. Joyce pulled back a bit, uncertain of what to make of this.

“Joyce, I’m going to count to three, and if you’re not over my lap, you’ll be hooked up to the Boobinator again. 1…” Joyce didn’t wait for her to reach two and with the grace of a seal hauling itself onto land, she flopped onto Helga’s lap.

“There. Scooch up more. Good. We didn’t finish last night, so I thought I’d take care of that now.” Helga simply said as she reached for the shower wand again. Joyce didn’t know what she meant until she felt the warm pulsating jets of water strike her nether regions with unerring accuracy. Helga was reaching between Joyce’s huge buttocks and thighs to place the wand’s jet right onto her intimate sex.

“Oh! OH!” cried Joyce as she figured out what Helga meant, and the passion that had been denied her last night came rushing quickly back. The wand was placed directly on her engorged clitoris and the hot firm pressure of the stream was melting Joyce like butter. Her breathing was coming in quick pants. This was no tender bit of foreplay, it was a quick and professional, almost clinical procedure. Soon Joyce’s entire fat body was quivering and shaking as her climax built with savage force. Finally with a scream that she muffled into her breast, Joyce came like a geyser.

Her orgasm had been denied last night, but it was yanked out of her by force today. Helga looked on, very pleased, as she stroked Joyce’s hair with her other hand and reached around to play with a nipple that was starting to take on its more normal shape again. She left the wand in place several more seconds to get the last of it out of Joyce before she put it aside and helped Joyce sit up again.

“There. Much better. Right sweetie?” asked Helga. Joyce could only nod and blush as she struggled to regain her composer. Helga stood up and quickly showered herself and then turned off the nozzle. She helped Joyce dry once she herself was dried and dressed first.

“OK, why don’t you wait here, I’m going to tidy up in the other room for a bit. I’ll leave the door open.” She said with a wink as she left the shower room. Joyce could indeed see that the outer door was left open, but she didn’t dare try it again. She couldn’t bare it if she got caught again, and she knew she would. Joyce saw Helga make several trips back and forth, taking out the old sheets and putting on new ones and taking out garbage. Finally she returned and helped Joyce back into the room the same way she came in.

Joyce noticed several boxes of doughnuts that had been obscured by the accumulated trash and equipment. Once she was lying down, Helga moved the tray over to the right side of the bed, out of the way, but in reach and placed a fat doughnut, bursting with custard into Joyce’s hands.

Joyce was actually grateful for this, she was pretty hungry again. While she idly munched on the sweet pastries Helga began to massage Joyce’s flabby and languid form. First she gave Joyce a thorough breast exam. She held each breast up to give it a clinical inspection. She turned it this way and that, tweaked the nipple several times to make sure it hardened and then put it back down where she rolled it sided to side, feeling for any irregularities.

Once she was satisfied she gave a firm massage to each breast, pressing down, rolling and twisting. It was firm, but felt great when she was finally finished. From there she moved onto Joyce’s belly, pulling up the flabby folds, and then pressing down so her hands sunk in completely and disappeared. Then she began to slowly abrade the flesh.

“Kneading the dough, kneading the dough,” sang Helga as she did exactly that as Joyce munched on her first dozen doughnuts. She then worked on each arm, making sure to call Joyce’s attention to the curtain of flab that flowed from her upper arm, even slapping it to see how long it would wave like that. But she also gave a brisk rub to the skin, adding some scented lotion as well, and making sure to bend all of her joints before moving to her wrists and hands, and rotating those as well, cracking the knuckles expertly before taking care of her fingernails, which were in much better shape now. She finished the other arm before giving Joyce’s neck and shoulders a very relaxing massage, her hands sinking into the flesh again.

“Mama’s little baby loves shortnenin’ shortenin! Mama’s little baby loves shortenin’ breeaaad!” On ‘bread’ Helga came around and squished Joyce’s inflated cheeks between her hands as she drew out the last word. She had a good laugh at the comically squished face before she went to the other end of the bed and worked on Joyce’s feet.

She took care of the nails and then spent time flexing the toes and rotating the ankles and testing Joyce’s range of motion.

“OK, finish that doughnut and we’ll flip you over.” Said Helga as she put aside the near empty box and let Joyce gobble down the doughnut she had just started. Once down she moved Joyce’s breasts up again so they flanked her head and then helped her reach over her body until she was almost on her side, as Helga gave her a final assisting push and Joyce flopped over onto her belly with a whoosh of air.

“Alright here we go.” Said Helga and leaned in and began to knead the fat of Joyce’s back as well as applying firm pressure with her hands and elbows to massage the muscles of her back. Joyce liked this side of Helga much better, even if she was occasionally mischievous. Soon she was down to Joyce’s titanic rump. She pressed and squished the massive cheeks, giving them playful pats and slaps, one time even grabbing each cheek and lifting hard, showing just how much ass and flab was back there. But for the most part it was relaxing and enjoyable. Finally finished she helped Joyce flip back over again and gave her the doughnuts and the TV remote.

“OK sweetie, what would you like to eat today? It’s going to be a lot you know, but I’ll let you pick.” Helga asked as she took the empty box away, before she’d set down the next one.

“Well…ummm Italian would be nice. Some pasta and meatballs, maybe lasagna?” she finally answered, hoping that would be enough.

“OK. That sounds fine, Carlos owns a restaurant, I’ll place an order. Make sure to eat all of it though.”

“That shouldn’t be a problem,” mumbled Joyce as the next box of doughnuts was set down and she started eating again. Helga smiled her mischievous smile again as she picked up the phone and placed an order for a large family dinner.

Last edited by Observer; 03-27-2007 at 05:46 AM.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:44 PM   #86
JP.

The food arrived mid afternoon, shortly after Joyce finished her 3rd dozen doughnuts, and was pleasantly full with a sugar crash that let her get in a quick nap. Joyce woke when she heard a familiar voice, Jimmy out in the hall talking to Helga. The exchange was brief.

“Here’s the food you crazy cyborg,” snarled Jimmy whilr depositing what sounded like a few bags and pans onto a tray.

“See you tomorrow Jimmy.” Came Helga’s casual reply as she inspected the order.

“Eat me!” was all he said as he stormed back out.

“Ah Jimmy is so fun to get riled up.” Said Helga as she wheeled the food in and closed the doors behind her. As Joyce expected it was a meal fit for a party. She’d be up eating all night most likely, but it smelled great at least.

Soon a heaping bowl of pasta with sauce, meat and bread was being served up and gobbled down. When the first bowl was finished, Helga held off for a bit, knowing that with a little more food Joyce would be glutted to the point where she couldn’t speak.

“So Joyce…when you eat, do you have any choice in what you eat?” asked Helga, looking uncharacteristically serious.

“Um…I don’t know, not really I guess. My hands just grab for it.” Said Joyce after a moment or two of thought.

“I’ve been watching you eat all week, analyzing it really, and I can’t detect any pattern. Almost everyone has a routine, they eat in a certain order, choose certain foods on their plate over others, drink at specific times, vary their rate of consumption. I know you’re pretty much on automatic pilot, but have you tried eating specific things when you have a choice on what’s in front of you?”

“I doubt it, but maybe. Why?” asked Joyce. She had stopped thinking about eating weeks ago when it became clear it was out of her control anyway.

“I want to try something. A little experiment. I’m going to put some bread, a meatball and a sausage in your bowl. I want you to try and eat the meatball first, then the bread and then the sausage. I’ll give you some milk in a glass, and I don’t want you to drink that till last. Try that please.” said Helga as she put the items in a bowl and moved Joyce’s tray back so it was out of her reach. Once she poured a glass of milk she placed them on the tray and pushed it back into place.

“Go.” Said Helga once it was close enough. The foods were put into the bowl side by side, the bread, the sausage and the meatball. Joyce tried to obey, but her hands picked up the bread in one hand, and she speared the meatball with a fork and got to work on both simultaneously. Once it was mostly down she guzzled half the milk and went for the sausage and finished the milk.

“Thorry.” Mumbled Joyce through a mouth stuffed with food.

“No need to be sorry honey, like I said it was just an experiment. That was pretty fast too, can you try to eat faster or slower?”

“No. That I have tried, plenty of times. But no, even when the food’s almost up to the back of my throat I still go at full speed. I don’t think I can go any faster either. It gets tiring, but my hands just keep going.”

“Well that is fast, since you can still breathe while eating that makes it even faster. OK, just checking, I’ll get you a bit more. Good job.” said Helga filling another heaping bowl of pasta and meat. Joyce knew something was up, Helga wasn’t one to ask questions for no reason, she was probably thinking of some new machine to test on her. She ate only a quarter of the bowl before she was full and had to stop, Helga watching her thoughtfully the whole time.

Joyce ate the rest of the night, like a well conditioned eating machine, easily polishing off a big dinner for five before she went to bed with a full stomach. Helga cleaned up before she fell asleep and wished her good night before the big day tomorrow.

In the morning Joyce was woken up by Helga turning the lights on and adjusting the bed to a reclining position.

“Wake up fatty, I want to clean you up a bit before they get here,” said Helga as she brought out a bucket and sponge and proceeded to give Joyce a quick sponge bath.

“Today’s going to be a landmark I think. You weighed 382 last week, another 75 would be 457, but I think I did better than that. I’m thinking 500 pounds or right around there. That’s some serious weight. Of course it helps that you don’t excrete any more. If you did you wouldn’t be anywhere near that weight. Oops! I hear their car. Let’s finish this up,” said Helga as she sped up her washing. About a minute later they heard the door in the hall open and then Carlos and crew walked in.

“Hi every…Holy crap!” exclaimed Jimmy, the first one in. The sentiment was echoed by Tony and Carlos as they followed in. Joyce was fat, no doubt, but they had no idea she had gotten so much bigger.

“Worth waiting for huh Jimmy?” said Helga with a wink. The three men stood there gob smacked by the sight. Joyce’s belly seemed twice as big as when they saw it last week, and her ass spread almost across the bed from cheek to cheek at this point. Fat and flab were drooping everywhere, and Joyce’s face was perpetually stuffed looking with the fullness of her cheeks.

“Geez!” exclaimed Carlos. “Wow, we shoulda' had you on the job from the start Helga. Nicely done.” He said as he did a slow clap, which the boys followed suit on. Helga smiled and gave a slight bow and then raised one of Joyce’s arms like a champ and shook it, making the blubber on her upper arm dance and flap.

“Again…wow. OK, let’s weigh her. I bet the boys that you could put on more than 75 pounds and I’m pretty sure you got that aced. Stand her up.”

“OK Joyce let’s do this.” Helga said as she threw Joyce’s legs over the side of the bed and helped her sit up, but then let her go to try and struggle to her feet on her own.

“Um…help” said Joyce, she was sitting upright, her massive ass easily propping her up, but actually standing was going to be tough. Helga shook her head and stepped back to give her room as Joyce heaved a sigh and planted her feet, pressing her hands on her knees to try and get some extra support. She pushed and heaved with everything she had but only managed to lift herself a few inches off the bed before collapsing back onto it gasping for breath. Helga nodded in satisfaction and came forward and took Joyce’s wrists in her hands, and Joyce returned the grab with her hands.

“OK little fatkin, on three, ready? 1...2…3!” said Helga as she pulled and Joyce tried standing up, she made it halfway before Helga let her hands go and Joyce fell back onto the bed with woof of air, her huge ass spreading even more as all her weight squashed down on it. Helga and the men were laughing at the sight, especially the look of consternation on her face.

“OK for real this time.” Said Helga as she grabbed her wrists again. “1...2…3 and up!” she said easily pulling the huge woman to her feet. Once standing Joyce was OK, though if Carlos wanted another jumping jack show he was going to be disappointed.

“OK, the suspense is killin’ me. Get her on the scale.” Said Tony as he put the scale down and turned on the TV, switching the input so it would show the scale’s reading. Helga still had Joyce by one hand and led her over to the scale. The digital read out flashed through numbers until it reached her weight.

“503! Unbelieveable!” said Carlos as he held out his hands. The mooks were astonished too, but reached into their wallets and pulled out $20 each and handed them to Carlos. “That’s more than a hundred freakin’ pounds! How did you do it!”

“Oh, just good food and the right persuasion, right skinny?” said Helga as she gave her meaty ass a good smack.

“What’s this stuff?” asked Tony pointing to the racks of equipment that were used on her the other day. Joyce nearly gasped, and flushed deep red, she was going to be found out!

“Oh that? I wanted to show you it. It’s a neat little gimmick that the doctor made, might help her stay mobile a bit longer. Let me show you. Help her take a seat will you?” she said to Jimmy and Tony as she went to the racks. She began setting up the rack for the Boobinator as Joyce struggled to keep a straight face and not reveal anything.

“Basically those udders of hers make it tough to walk. I worked on her ass a bit more with the cream to help balance it out, but she’s still got a tough time walking. This can help her move a bit.” She said as she rolled the menacing machine over.

Joyce didn’t struggle, but the scared look on her face was evident.

“You try this already?” asked Carlos.

“Yes. We got…acquainted with it over the weekend.” said Helga as she slapped on some gloves and began working the fattened nipple of Joyce’s left breast into the cone, and then smeared some bio-adhesive on it, and then worked on the right. Once they were attached she powered up the Boobinator, the arms automatically retracting and hauling up her massive boobs.

“Help her stand,” said Carlos to the boys. They each took a shoulder and hoisted Joyce to her feet with more than a little strain on their faces.

“OK, here we go.” Helga said as she pulled the rack back with her a few steps. Joyce was forced to take steps with it, but it was easier, even though more humiliating, with her breasts lifted by something other than her.

“The biggest problem is that the rack isn’t wide enough to make it down the hall. It’s not much good to us. I’ll keep it around though, in case I come up with something later,” said Helga as she took Joyce through her wincing paces before leading her back to the bed and detaching the cones again. Joyce was huffing and out of breath so they let her lay back and rest.

“OK, we brought the machine the doc made. Jimmy go get it.” Said Carlos.

“The new place will be ready next week, we’ll go there after the weigh in next Wednesday. I wanna see this thing in action before we go though. Keep this pace up, I’m working on that thing we were talking about.”

It was obvious to Joyce that something was going on here that they didn’t want Joyce knowing about.

“We got Danny coming over tomorrow for one more action shoot. He said if she gets much fatter he’s not going to take as many shots, people want to see more than just a human blob y’know?”

Moments later Jimmy returned with what looked to be a suped up vacuum or something. Joyce’s empty stomach tied into knots when she saw it for some reason.

“Here it is. Filled already. The Doc said he mainly used eggs, cream cheese, sugar and other stuff.” The machine itself looked to be some kind of pump with a long clear tube descending from it. It looked familiar somehow.

“Great” said Helga as she took it from Jimmy, easily hefting the heavy thing as she got to the side of Joyce’s bed.

“I got the idea on NASCAR. They use these fuel pumps that can fill the tank in seconds, pumps in gallons of fuel at a pit stop. I sent the doctor some ideas and he thought it would work too. It needed to go a little slower though; her stomach is tough, but not metal. It’s supposed to have sensors and everything to make sure she doesn’t get too full or hurt. Tie her arms down.” Said Helga as she began adjusting the tube.

Jimmy and Tony got to either side and easily over powered Joyce’s weak struggles and tied her hands to the hand rails of the bed.

“OK, Tony hold her mouth open, I’ll feed it down.” Helga directed once she had the tube adjusted properly. Tony shrugged and placed a palm on Joyce’s chin, the other on her forehead and forced open her mouth. Helga placed the tube on her lower set of teeth and flicked a switch. The tube had a tube inside of it, and it lurched forward, pinning her tongue to the bottom of her mouth and headed for her throat. Joyce made gurgling and gasping sounds but to no effect. The tube was squirming down her throat as Tony let go of her. Even when Joyce bit down and shook her head she couldn’t dislodge it. When a green light started blinking on the machine, they knew its destination had been reached.

“OK, move her…move her breasts up and out of the way. We want to make sure she has as much room as possible to expand. I really stretched her stomach out over the weekend in preparation for this.” Helga said as the men lay her breasts up to either side of her head with a grunt while Carlos watched in anticipation.

“And let’s give this a shot.” said Helga as she turned a knob on the side and then moved her hand to what looked a lot like a trigger. The machine began to hum at first, and then a loud whirring sound came from it as it built up air pressure for the job. Once the green light turned red, Helga pulled the trigger. There was a huge rush of pressure down the hose, enough to even make her step back a bit. Joyce was shaking her head and trying to somehow stop this from happening but it was no use. The pureed food was shooting down the tube and into her stomach at an incredible pace, causing her eyes to bulge out in surprise.

Her stomach was doing far more bulging though. It was inflating like a party balloon in front of everyone, filling up with gallons of the fattening concoction. In seconds it was a towering mass of quivering fat, and the machine shut down automatically when the sensors registered she was at maximum capacity. Helga carefully withdrew the tube by flicking a switch, and then pulled it from her mouth. Joyce groaned and cried at the extreme fullness in her poor belly, but was unable to rub it. She had never been so full before, her stomach laying on her like a sack of lead.

“Geez, that thing’s dangerous. How often can you use it?” asked Jimmy

“I shouldn’t use it too often, but it’s good for a quick feeding. We’ll see how it works though. I’ll give her another few injections today.”

“Alright, well keep up the good work, but make sure she doesn’t get hurt alright?” asked Carlos.

“She’ll be fine. Next week then.” Said Helga as she set the machine down and waved goodbye to them cheerily before she began to carefully massage Joyce’s tender bloated belly.

(Continued in post 97 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 12-13-2011 at 09:42 PM.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:45 PM   #87
JP.

And the next part. Enjoy, if I'm lucky I'll be able to post again this week,
Old 03-27-2007, 03:37 AM   #88
holmegolud

Cool! I really loved the last part!!! It's better and better... I really can't wait for the next installment!
Old 03-28-2007, 01:57 PM   #89
Mathias
SAMCRO

Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mathias has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love your story.
Mathias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 08:34 PM   #90
cals46855

cals46855 has said some nice things
Default best

Your best work to date, thank you.
cals46855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:40 PM   #91
JP.

Thanks all, I'm definitely having a good time writing it, using a lot of ideas I've wanted to try for awhile, getting some great inspirations from The Studio, and basically having a lot of fun with this. Glad I'm able to share this and it's being so well received.
Old 04-03-2007, 06:34 AM   #92
JP.

Sorry, once again RL caught up with me. Ok so it was actually a hangover. I'll try to have something posted this week if I can.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:18 AM   #93
holmegolud

Ok... take your time... but HURRY UP!!!
Your story worths the wait, so...
Old 04-07-2007, 07:54 AM   #94
holmegolud

By the way you told us about pics illustrating your story (if I'm not mistaken)
Could you tell us where they can be found????
Old 04-09-2007, 06:31 AM   #95
JP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holmegolud View Post
By the way you told us about pics illustrating your story (if I'm not mistaken)
Could you tell us where they can be found????

I'm working on the proper venue for those, but that could be far off. I probably shouldn't have mentioned them until I was closer to having them ready for viewing.

BTW, later today we'll have the next segment.
Old 04-09-2007, 06:51 AM   #96
holmegolud

coooooool!!!! I'm waiting for this next installment!!!!!
Old 04-09-2007, 01:58 PM   #97
JP.

Helga was surprisingly gentle in her ministrations as she carefully worked on Joyce’s tender and bloated belly, while she lay there moaning like a beached whale.

“There, there. I know, I know.” Cooed Helga, her fingers working on the tight and expanded skin, trying to rub away the discomfort. Thanks to Joyce’s fast digestion though the pain was fading rather quickly, within 20 minutes she merely felt very stuffed rather than painfully- even dangerously- full. The interesting thing was that she was so stuffed but the food wasn’t backed up into her throat the way it typically would.

The machine would just inflate the stomach it seemed. Once her moans and cries died down Helga went about straightening the room up again and started reading one of her trashy novels. Joyce could scarcely believe one thing after another. First was the huge weight she was at now. At 500 pounds and rising she was pretty sure she was the fattest person she ever knew of. Maybe she’d seen fatter on TV or something, but she couldn’t be sure. Then there was the addition of this new machine. She knew that soon enough 500 would seem light by comparison. Her chances of escape were officially over now; she figured that out today when she found herself unable to even get out of bed. She cried softly as she digested the food, trying not to arouse Helga.

More than two hours later Helga put down her book and began the surprisingly long task of refilling the machine. The mooks had also left plenty of groceries, and Helga read a recipe that she downloaded from the doctor. After more than 45 minutes of mixing and pouring she had the machine reloaded.

“One of the nice things about this is that it has a built in refrigeration unit, so I can load it up and leave it out. Isn’t the doctor a genius?” said Helga with genuine admiration as she approached Joyce ominously with the huge gun like machine. Joyce tried scooching away, but with her weight and the fact that she was tied down there was no way she was going anywhere. Hefting the machine to her shoulder she tried guiding the other end of the tube into Joyce’s mouth. Despite all the previous lessons Helga had taught her about resisting, Joyce was not about to help her force that tube down her throat again.

“Oh, we want to play huh?” said Helga after a few failed attempts. Frustrated she set the pump down and took the tube in one hand, with her other she merely pinched Joyce’s nose shut after a few attempts. Soon enough Joyce’s mouth was opened with a gasp and the nostril pinching hand flew into her mouth, only to have Joyce bite down on her steely fingers. “Ooh, biting now eh?” snarled Helga, though it didn’t sound like she was in any real pain. With inhuman strength she was able to easily pry open Joyce’s mouth, her fingers not deterred at all by Joyce’s teeth. Soon enough Joyce’s mouth was open and the tube was being forced in. Once it reached the back of her throat Helga pushed a switch, and the tube became self-guiding as it snaked towards her stomach.

Joyce made gulping and waffling noises as it pushed down her throat, but was helpless to stop it again. When the light came on, the tube was just above her near empty stomach. “There. Now I hope you’re hungry.” Said Helga with her evil grin as she first arranged Joyce’s boobs out of the way, and then hoisted the machine up to her shoulder again. Once in place she powered on the pump and let the air pressure build for a few seconds before she hit the trigger.

Again Joyce was being filled to capacity in seconds, taking up every square millimeter of space in her bag like stomach. The pain was sharp at first, but then began to change into that pleasant haze she experienced days ago when Helga was filling her to the max by hand. She was dazed and loopy as Helga retracted the tube and set the machine aside. She patted the over full stomach gently and went back to her novel.

Joyce received one more gut bomb filling before she went to sleep, literally pumped up with a fattening concoction, feeling like she was more food than woman as she drifted off.

In the morning she was woken up to a heaping plate of eggs with minced meat spread throughout and slathered in a rich cheese sauce. What seemed like a whole loaf of bread was also toasted up and covered with butter, and a tall glass of cream. Meanwhile Helga set up the camera to get a decent film of her eating such a huge amount of food. She added into the mic of the camera; “At no time will the camera pause or turn away, and no one else will enter the frame. That is 15 eggs, a package of sausage links, cheese sauce, 12 pieces of toast, and a liter of whole cream.” She then turned off the mic as Joyce was already eating the huge breakfast. While gobbling Helga suddenly stood up and opened the door, meeting Dan before he came in and inadvertently ruined the shot.

Dan walked in with Helga, carrying duffel bags with him, and watching the show with admiration. Joyce was already halfway done, with no signs of stopping.

“You say the thing I told you?” asked Dan.

“Yes. Just a bit ago, once she started eating.” Said Helga as she began rooting through the duffel bags, examining what looked like costumes and such.

“Good, we got lots of emails saying she couldn’t be eating as much as we were showing that we must have been using camera tricks or something.” Said Dan as he took a few still shots at different angles, careful not to get in the way.

Joyce kept on going, eating for a solid 30 minutes or more before she finally finished, gasping and (mostly) full. Dan was clapping when she finished, but Helga was all business, moving the tray aside and cleaning her up so she could get ready for the photo shoot. She was cleaned up and had a modest application of makeup put on before she was left alone to digest some more, while Dan and Helga moved her bed to the far wall and moved out all the other furniture in the room, leaving it empty for the most part. Joyce was worried at all the effort, especially when she heard them talking about how they needed room for the action, and that they’d need to get this done first as she’d be too tired later. Once done Helga stepped out of the room so she could change into her outfit while Dan set up some cameras and adjusted the light strips that were still stuck to the ceiling from his first visit.

Joyce really knew she was in trouble though when she saw Helga walk in wearing a skimpy cowgirl outfit. She was wearing a blue denim shirt, about 3 sizes too short, barely covering her breasts, above that she had a red neckerchief tied around her neck and a white cowboy hat. She was wearing a very mini, mini skirt, cowboy boots with hearts on them, and leather gloves to complete the picture. Dan whistled and clapped as she did a turn, he also took a few pictures.

“OK, I reckon it’s time to get our bovine beauty ready.” Said Helga in a comical Western drawl. Dan readily agreed as the two approached her bed. Soon enough they had attached the nipple cones again, threading a thick piece of nylon twine between the holes at the ends of each, once done she had a long loop of twine from one coned nipple to the other, sealed on with bio-adhesive.

“OK, I’ll flip her, let’s get the brand ready.” Said Helga who laughed at Joyce’s expression as she gasped and protested.

“You can’t brand me! Stop! No!” she wailed as Helga flipped her onto her stomach despite her struggles. Helga helped keep her lower half still by grabbing a fatty thigh and pressing it down on the bed.

“Now hold still Joyce, otherwise it won’t come out right.” Said Dan. Joyce could tell he was near her butt, but she couldn’t see him. Suddenly she felt a cold and wet sensation on her huge butt cheek, off to the side.

“Noo!” she wailed, thinking it must be blood, or that it was so hot it actually felt cold.

“Oh you big baby, it’s just paint.” Snapped Helga, who had enough fun by now. Dan came around front to show her the metal stamp he’d just pressed to her thigh, black and slick with ink. She couldn’t tell what it was though, soon enough she saw when Helga took a picture of it and brought the digital camera around to show her. On her huge and otherwise featureless thigh was a circular mark about the size of a dinner plate, it showed a caricature of Joyce’s face with a piggish snout and pointy ears giving a wink. Joyce got over her shock enough to roll her eyes at the stupid image. While she was on her stomach they added some other features. The wrapped onto her knees some kneepads and secured them with Velcro. On her back they put a wide but short flannel blanket, not nearly enough to cover her, but it did conceal a decent rectangle of her back. This was held in place by a few applications of bio-adhesive. From there they added another feature which also had to be glued on, a long stylized cow’s tail, which was stuck just at the top of the crack of her ass. They turned her back over and sat her up and added one last feature; a cowbell on a red velvet necklace.

Joyce was not amused, but there was little she could do or say about this as Dan snapped pictures while Helga picked up the thin leather saddle they had also brought. Carefully they helped/forced Joyce to her hands and knees and then put the saddle square in the middle of the blanket glued to her back, sticking it there with some Velcro strips. From there Dan reached under Joyce’s breasts, which actually came into full contact with the floor no matter how high she tried lifting herself. He passed the nylon reigns on her breasts up through the front and gave the loop to Helga. Helga was already straddling Joyce but not resting any weight on her, her weight was settled onto her widespread legs. Once she got the reigns she began drawing them up, pulling the attached breasts with them. Joyce almost lost her balance and fell on her face when the fattened udders almost knocked her arms out of position. Soon the breasts were lifted free of the ground and were hoisted and dangling in front of Joyce’s face.

“OK, let’s get some pictures fast Dan, she can’t last like this.” Said Helga, already noting the way Joyce’s limbs were shuddering from the strain.

“Right.” Said Dan, suddenly all business. He went back to the cameras he had already set up in multiple positions, and got them rolling. “Alright, we’re rolling, get along little doggie.” Said Dan. With that Helga gave the reigns a deft flick, sending Joyce’s boobs to jounce in front of her. She couldn’t believe she was doing this, but she had no choice, at least she wasn’t attached to the machine again, if Dan saw that in action she bet he’d demand a lot of footage of it. With a grunt she began crawling forward as fast as she could, which wasn’t very fast, but sent the annoying bell tinkling anyway. Helga was on her, but resting almost no weight, the strain was purely Joyce’s own huge weight. She only got about five feet before Helga knew she had enough, they had to stop soon. Not wanting to miss a great shot though, she made a show of shouting “Whoah!” and yanking up on the reigns. This brought her massive tits up in a hurry, flanking and then squishing her face into a cartoonish parody of what it usually looked like. “Good girl.” Said Helga letting the breasts down carefully and then helped Joyce into a sitting position, where she panted and gasped for air, sweat streaming down her face. The camera was still rolling so Helga decided to give Joyce a little treat. She picked up a doughnut from one of the goodies Dan had brought and held it up to her mouth. With her other hand she made sure Joyce couldn’t raise them to take the treat. Her eating instincts took over anyway, and as she hoped, Joyce leaned over and began gobbling the pastry from her hand just as an animal given a treat.

“Good girl.” Said Helga condescendingly, brushing her sweaty hair with her gloved hand. “Good girl.” She said and kissed her forehead before stepping behind her and firmly grabbing her under each arm and hoisting her to her feet to roughly flopping her onto the bed. “OK Dan, let’s give her a chance to rest; we can go get some lunch. We’ll finish the rest when we get back.” Said Helga as she began removing all of the various decorations. Soon Joyce was naked again, and her breathing was returning to normal.

“Right, she needs to rest a bit, no doubt. That must have taken a lot out of her. OK, let’s get some lunch.” Said Dan as he set down the cameras. Helga put on a trench coat and removed the hat and gloves. As they walked down the hall Joyce could hear their voices fading. “I thought you didn’t eat any more?” asked Dan.

“I don’t, but I’ve come to enjoy watching others…”

Joyce rested but couldn’t sleep for fear of what those two had in store for her when they came back, which was about two hours later. Dan came in first with a big smile as he began to set up a sky blue background sheet on one wall, and dragged in a sturdy looking bench. Helga hadn’t come in yet, but Joyce could hear her in the other room and it sounded like she was changing. Soon enough Helga walked in, and Joyce groaned at what she knew was expected of her next.

Helga was dressed in a cheerleader’s outfit, blue and gold were the primary colors, but no letters were stitched anywhere on the suit. The top was sleeveless, basically little more than a tube that covered her ample bosom, that had a tie that went around the neck. The skirt was as short as the cowboy one, if not shorter, and was gold colored with blue trim at the bottom, and she was wearing blue ‘spanky’ panties underneath, which became evident when she kicked one gym shoed leg up for Dan and his camera. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail and she did one more check of it in a mirror. Dan picked up one of the duffel bags and opened it up, revealing large amounts of material in the same colors, obviously the matching outfit for Joyce.

“You’ve gotta be kidding!” said Joyce as they set the bag on a chair near the bed, and Helga adjusted the bed so Joyce was sitting up.

“Nope, we made this special for you.” Said Dan, sorting through it and finally finding the top of the outfit, looking like a small parachute. “OK, let’s get this going, the team needs you!” laughed Dan as he and Helga helped Joyce struggle into the outfit. “I had to estimate on the measurements since the last time I saw her, so this is going to be small most likely, but I think it will look even better!” Helga agreed as she helped lift each of Joyce’s fat and heavy arms enough to slip the top into place. From there was the difficult matter of forcing each of Joyce’s heavy udders into the thick reinforced cups of the outfit. The image, once complete was stunning. The material, already huge by any standards, was stretched to the breaking point by the sheer mass of each breast, plus the fact that even if not for the breasts she was simply too fat for it. Her breasts were bulging all around the confining cups, even as they still lay on her huge stomach. She looked ready to burst out of it at any moment. Joyce was all the more mortified by the fact that she was barely able to help or hinder their dressing of her, she was so weak and flabby.

“OK, now the spankies.” Said Helga as she gathered up the next large mass of blue material. “I’ll hold her legs up, you put them on as high as you can. We’ll finish it up when she’s standing. Go.” Helga actually grunted as she lifted her legs up as high as she could while Dan put the panties on, getting as far as mid thigh. “OK, let’s stand her up.” Said Helga as she swung the legs over the edge of the bed and began lifting Joyce up, hugging her from the front, her fingers unable to clasp around Joyce’s widened back. Nevertheless she had Joyce standing again with no help from anyone (including Joyce). “Go! Put the panties on.” She said. Dan did as she asked, rather enjoying the fact that he had to lift aside Joyce’s belly flap in order to bring the panties up to where her waist actually was. Once that was done Helga carefully set Joyce onto her own feet and stepped back to look, holding onto one of her hands. Joyce’s knees were wobbly but she stayed up as Dan worked to get the skirt on, which was a lot easier, it could just be wrapped around and fastened together.

Joyce was without a doubt the fattest cheerleader ever. She looked like she could explode the whole outfit with just a deep breath. The skirt and spankies were invisible in the front, her belly apron completely obscuring it and flowing down to her knees. From the sides and back they emerged, seeming to grow from her enormous midsection. The top was straining at the seams to hold her enormous breasts. When Helga stood next to her for a shot the image was surreal. There had to be close to 650 pounds of cheerleader in the shot, and there were only two people, and most was from just one!

They led her to the bench, for which Joyce flopped onto gratefully, ignoring the groaning metal. From there they added a generous make up application, and tied her hair into two braided pigtails. They finally added socks and gym shoes to complete the effect, and gave her a pom pom. Helga checked the mirror again and touched up her own make up after the exertion while Dan set up the cameras again.

Soon he was set up and Helga picked up a last prop, a large megaphone. Dan was only taking still shots though. Helga began doing a number of poses in front of Joyce, who merely shook her single pom pom half heartedly with a bland and pouty expression on her face, which was just what Dan wanted for this. While Helga was doing a splits, Dan got Joyce to make a show of the fact that she couldn’t reach past her own belly roll. When Helga did a cartwheel Joyce was straining to shift her position. Helga stood behind Joyce, nearly completely obscured, shaking pom poms beside her head while Joyce merely raised an eyebrow for the camera. The big finish was when Helga actually lifted Joyce up and was holding her in her arms like a baby, a big excited smile on her face, while Joyce kept her pouty look. All-in-all Dan knew that these were going to be great shots. Joyce was helped back into bed and strapped down. They cut the uniform off her; she wouldn’t be able to fit into it again anyway.

“You going to show me that stunt you were talking about now?” said Dan as he rearranged the cameras.

“Yep.” Said Helga as she dragged the bed back to the middle of the room. Joyce didn’t know what they meant, but she was worried, especially since she was tied up again. She saw Helga go to the NASCAR feeder again; it had been loaded late last night, and set it up near the bed. Without another word she had pinched Joyce’s nose shut again and was repeating the process of feeding the tube down her throat, ignoring Joyce’s grunting protests. “There.” Said Helga once that was done. However, she didn’t pick up the pump yet. Instead she began setting up the rack for the Boobinator again, this time just above her chin. Joyce’s heart raced, was she going to use both machines this time?! But Helga only used the rack, the actual boob mauling torture device wasn’t added.

Then Helga began trying to lay Joyce’s pendulous boobs on top of her stomach and get them to stay there. Joyce was confused. Every time before she had moved the breasts off to either side of her head so they were out of the way, what was she trying to do? It didn’t matter though, they weren’t staying still, the heavy teats kept falling off to the side. “Hmmm…” said Helga as she examined the problem and tried to come up with a solution. She snapped her fingers when she figured out the answer and headed to the mass of machinery, pulling out the strap that had been used on her breasts at a previous photo shoot, which seemed like ages ago. Dan nodded when he saw it, knowing this would do the trick. Soon the breasts were lashed together tightly near their root of her chest and laying on her stomach. Despite the lashing, they were still so large and heavy, and her belly so rounded they wanted to roll to either side, but only managed a little bit, they were still squarely on her stomach.

“OK, I got this idea the first time I used it, so I’m not sure what will happen, but we should probably get it on film. Right?” said Helga.

“Right.” Agreed Dan as he set up the last of cameras so he could have more than one angle.

“Alright, I’m going to feed her now, but I’m going to use an even faster setting, I’ll need to for what we’re going to try. Ready?” Joyce desperately shook her head no, but Dan was more than ready. “OK!” said Helga as she charged up the pump. Air sucked into it at a higher pitch than before, and for a more sustained time it seemed also. “OK, on 3.” Shouted Helga over the hum of the machine once the pressure had been reached. Dan nodded again vigorously as he licked his lips in anticipation. “1…2…3!” shouted Helga as she pulled the trigger.

On previous feedings there was the sound of a fast sustained pumping. On this feeding at the higher speed, the main sound was a loud ‘punt!’ of pressurized paste being shot down Joyce’s throat into her stomach. Her stomach didn’t so much bulge but more like exploded outwards in all directions at once, as it was nearly filled in an instant. The extreme force of the feeding and expansion was such that her heavy lashed tits were literally launched off of her torso, flying in a wide arc towards her head only to get hung up on the metal rack poised above her face. Rather than getting crushed and smothered by her heavy boobs she was merely buffeted a bit by them as they hung on the rack and swung into her face, most of their force and weight diverted.

Joyce was more concerned about the intense and fast expansion her stomach just went through. It was practically empty when they started, and now she was as full as ever, maybe more, in what seemed to be less than a second or two! She groaned, her noises muffled first by the tube down her throat and second by her boobs pressing on her face slightly.

“Wow!” exclaimed Dan, taking more still shots.

“It worked just like I hoped!” crowed Helga in triumph as she detached the hose from the pump, leaving the tube down Joyce’s throat, and set the pump down. She hurried over to watch the playback of the event again. Both of them were clapping with delight as they replayed the spectacle again and again, not bothering to move Joyce’s tits out of her face or sharing the sight with her.

“OK, well I got…tons of footage to put up.” They both laughed at the joke, while Joyce groaned again, this time not from the pain in her stomach. “So I better get going. I guess I won’t be here next week?”

“No, I’m not sure when we’ll be ready for you again; we’ll let you know though. Take it easy.” Said Helga.

“Alright. Take care.” Said Dan as he and Helga packed up his stuff and he headed out the door, leaving Joyce in a rather surreal state.

(Continued in post 104 of page 5 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 12-13-2011 at 09:44 PM.
Old 04-09-2007, 01:59 PM   #98
JP.

OK, here it is, it's a bit longer than most of the supplements lately, I hope you don't mind . Enjoy!
Old 04-09-2007, 08:05 PM   #99
PhillyFA

AWESOME dude...absofuckinglutely awesome!!!

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:29 AM   #100
PhillyFA

anxiously waiting for the next installment JP...sometime soon?

Stay Bruised, Darlings.