Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Special Interests Archive

Old 04-16-2007, 11:21 AM   #101
JP.

JP. can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyFA View Post
anxiously waiting for the next installment JP...sometime soon?

Could be a slight delay. I have a change in schedule at work, and a few other things. I'll see if I can get something out today, otherwise it might be a little longer.

Sorry to keep you waiting. I want to put out an installment every week, but lately it's been every 2 weeks. Maybe I'll be able to do somehing today though.
JP. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 09:09 AM   #102
holmegolud

holmegolud has said some nice things

Nothing new so far???
holmegolud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 10:04 AM   #103
JP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holmegolud View Post
Nothing new so far???
Well I was going to write something today, but if you're going to be like this..!

Just kidding. I'll have something up in a few hours or less.
Old 04-23-2007, 11:59 AM   #104
JP.

Joyce lay there miserably stuffed for hours, her heavy boobs dangling from the rack over her chin and resting lightly on her face. She couldn’t be sure what Helga was doing at this time, she thought she heard her leave with Dan for a while, and then it was quiet. She was pretty sure she was still in the room with her but couldn’t see her, and Helga was not being talkative. Sometime later her ponderous breasts were finally hauled off the rack and unleashed, laid off to either side of her dome stomach. Joyce’s relief was only short lived though, Helga was already poised above her with the feed pump, and since the tube was left down her throat it was an easy matter to hook it back up again.

“I’m going to feed you like this all week I think. I know I said before we might have to limit it, but we want to toughen up your stomach and stretch it out. We need to know you can take it, give you a real work out. Those wimps Jimmy and Tony would never have the guts to really put you through your paces like this. OK sweetie, here comes another, I won’t go as fast this time though. We’ll do that the first feeding of each day to get you started, kind of to shock the system. Later ones will be a bit slower. Alright here we go.” Said Helga as she charged up the fully loaded machine and once ready launched a gut busting charge of paste into her unwilling stomach. “There.” She said putting the machine down after unhooking the end and leaving the tube still down her throat. “When I think you’re ready to obey without all that squirming I’ll take this out.” She said as she tapped the protruding end of the tube.

“We did three pumpings yesterday, which is pretty good, and 2 today so far. We’ll stick with three for now, but I’m going to push the envelope. By next week we’re going to be able to do five…maybe even six!” continued Helga as she refilled the machine. From there she came back to Joyce and cleaned her from the day’s activities. Once done she gave a quick exam of her forced patient. “How are these?” she’d say as she hefted up her massive udders and checked for firmness, lumps, tears and any other possible injuries from their vigorous abuse. She also gave Joyce’s stomach a firm massage, feeling it for tightness as well as any possible damage from the intense feeding. She didn’t take Joyce’s discomfort and groans though as she continued the exam, ignoring her plight.

By late evening Helga hooked up the machine one more time for a last feeding before bed. “I think we can get the fourth in by Saturday or Sunday. Your stomach’s empty now, if we were to do an early morning feeding a noon feeding, a late afternoon, and then one more like this we should be good. No more escape attempts for you, that’s for sure.” Said Helga as she set down the feeder and picked up her trashy novel to read it in the dark while Joyce tried to sleep with the mountain of food in her belly.

Joyce didn’t sleep well, mainly because of the tube down her throat rather than the food, which digested well enough and left her feeling tired and loopy. Helga turned the lights up and wasted no time filling up the machine for yet another feeding. Once done she put it down and took hold of the tube out of her throat. “OK sweetie, I think you may have learned your lesson, I’ll take this out, and only put it back in when it’s feeding time. But you need to promise you won’t try to stop me again, alright? You know how much I hate it when you struggle. If I have to fight to get this down your throat again, I’ll leave it in all week, understand? Blink twice if you agree.” Joyce really had no choice; she blinked twice, squeezing out a tear as she did so. “OK, let’s get this out.” Helga slowly pulled the tube out for several panicked seconds; fortunately Joyce could still breathe through her nose. Once out she gasped and huffed, flexing her jaws. “Alright now, you promised. In four hours we’re going to have another feeding and I don’t want any nonsense. You’re job is to get fat and my job is to make you fat, and that’s all there is to it.” Helga stepped out to shower after that while Joyce nursed her sore throat which was getting better slowly.

Later by around noon lunch was injected into Joyce, who wisely did not struggle as the tube was forced down her throat. The sensation was getting easier to handle. Whereas the anticipation before the food was rushed down her throat was the real killer, she didn’t stress on it as much. With her stomach so full, she did feel those endorphins that Helga had told her about, leaving her in a hazy semi-aware state which was rather pleasant. The last feeding came about seven that evening, when she was actually hungry again. By late evening she was hungry and Helga could tell, but she decided against using the machine again, instead giving her a light snack of a few quarts of ice cream.

On Saturday the routine was repeated, with more snacking between the feedings, Joyce obediently opening her mouth to allow the tube to slide down. The process was easier, her throat more accommodating each time. “Definitely tomorrow, we’ll try for a fourth feeding, and I’m sure we’ll get it.” Said Helga. Joyce didn’t want to agree, but she did, at the pace they were setting there was no doubt they could easily fit in a fourth feeding.

Along the way, Joyce could almost see herself getting fatter. Helga told her that each feeding was equal to about twice what your average over weight American eats in a day by volume, and more still by the fats and calories in it. Helga didn’t even bother trying to get her out of the bed to take her to the shower; it would just be too much effort. Helga would simply give her a sponge bath, and bring in a bucket so she could wash Joyce’s hair while her head was maneuvered over the edge of the bed. Her stomach now had a tendency to stay in its full dome state, always pushing her breasts off to the side. Her hips were now brushing the armrests to either side of the bed, and her legs were perpetually spread wide to allow her stomach to droop through the opening they provided. The pace they were setting was far greater than all of the other feedings she had endured, but what frightened her the most, was that she seemed to be easily accommodating herself to it. She was certainly being forced into it, but she wasn’t in a great deal of groaning pain or anything like she was when she first started getting fed by Tony and Jimmy, and then again in spades when Helga started. Pushing the envelope was working very well to make her into a human blob.
When not feeding her to bursting Helga would enlighten her a bit more about some of the changes in her; like that because she couldn’t get sick and that her skin had so many changes to make it stretchy and durable, she effectively stopped aging. More than anything that scared her the most. In theory she could live forever, and also in theory she could get fatter forever. Joyce preferred it when Helga was just reading or flipping aimlessly through the channels than this.

She was woken at 6AM on Sunday. Helga wasted no time, she just turned on the lights and headed right over to Joyce with the business end of the tube and began shoving it down her throat. Joyce almost made the mistake of resisting just by the sheer surprise of the situation, but composed herself before she almost slapped at Helga’s hands. Soon the machine was attached and her first forced meal was shotgun blasted into her. “We’re going for four today.” Was all Helga said once she was done, and she didn’t remove the tube, but Joyce thought it was more for convenience than punishment.

By 11AM Joyce almost reminded Helga that it was feeding time, she was pretty hungry, but Helga knew. She seemed to want to make sure that Joyce’s stomach was empty before the next feeding. She obliged her with another stomach bursting load of paste. This one lasted a touch longer than the first, and Helga noted with an impressed tone that she was increasing her intake by a small amount with each feeding.

Again at 6 this time was another feeding, Helga watching with intense interest, even sticking a small microphone to her belly so she could project the sound to the doctor and his measuring instruments. “Great job Joyce!” Helga cried with genuine feeling. “You’re doing amazing! We’ll get 4 today, and we’re going to hit 5 tomorrow! I promise you we’ll be able to do it! According to the doctor your body is adapting to the intense feeding schedule and stepping up the pace!” Joyce had to admit; she liked it much better when Helga was happy with her than mad, even though Helga still would stuff her mercilessly either way. She also had to admit, she was more than a little proud at how much she was able to eat, that morbid pride that comes up at any accomplishment no matter how strange. She was almost looking forward to the last feeding of the day, and then tomorrow’s challenge.

By 11 Helga filled the machine one last time for the day and blasted it into her over worked stomach. The end results were a touch anti-climactic to Joyce though. Helga was certainly very pleased, and treated her to a congratulatory orgasm with her expert hands. That was nice, but the anti-climax was how similar the feeding was compared to others that day, Joyce didn’t dare say it aloud, but this seemed pretty easy to her. Tomorrow would be the real challenge she supposed.

In the morning Joyce felt like a beached whale. Her stomach was empty, but she could definitely see the results of such a massive feeding on her. She felt much heavier, her hips, love handles, her breasts; almost everything was now firmly touching the handrails of the large bed, meaning she was literally growing out of it, and she was pretty sure this was a queen or king sized bed. Helga noticed too, but that only egged her on. She woke Joyce up at 5AM this time to really get a good jump on the day. Joyce fell asleep shortly after that, the sensation of such a feeding was not much of a trauma any more.

By ten it was back to work with another massive stuffing. Helga seemed particularly excited after this one, but didn’t say why. She merely giggled like a little girl with a secret. By 2 Joyce was fed again, though she felt this might have been a touch premature, she still felt like she some left in her belly. Helga went on anyway, still keeping that ‘I know something you don’t know’ grin on her face. At 7 Joyce didn’t know it but she had made quite an accomplishment.

The food was pumped in, but the typical sound of the engine cutting out when the sensors were tripped didn’t happen. Instead the machine made a strange sucking noise, like the bottom of a straw in an empty glass. Helga whooped in triumph! She set the machine down and literally danced around the room shaking her fist in excitement. Joyce had no idea what this was about and wondered if Helga had short circuited or something. She finally calmed down enough to explain what she was so excited about.

“You did it! And on the fourth feeding of the day! That was 7 gallons you just ate! I’ve been watching the machine’s sensors, and you’ve been taking in more and more each time. But this time you actually emptied the machine! And we still have one more feeding today! This is incredible! You fatty fatfat fatty! I love you!” she yelled as she went up to pick up one of Joyce’s huge tits and give it a big hug with real affection. She then played her stomach like bongo drums in triumph, slapping out a lively beat despite the discomfort of getting a ‘pepper belly’ when she was so full. The tube was left down her throat, so Joyce could do little but manage a feeble ‘thumb’s up’ with her left hand.

Shortly before midnight Joyce was treated to her fifth and final feeding of the day, Joyce emptied the machine one last time. “Get some sleep,” said Helga as she carefully pulled out the tube “you’re going to need it. I’ll wake you at 5 again. We’re going to hit 6 feedings or bust.” Joyce couldn’t tell if Helga was kidding or not, the look in her eye though seemed very sincere.

Joyce was up before 5, listening to Helga mix up the paste and fill the machine. Joyce obediently swallowed the tube, and consumed her first feeding of the day. She was uncertain if she could handle 6 feedings or not, but she had to admit, she was game to try (not that her compliance was needed at all).
The next one came at nine, Helga was shaving hours wherever she could. The feeding went fine, her stomach was filled to the max and the machine was emptied again. Helga informed her that unless the machine was emptied then the feeding didn’t ‘count’, and she would fail. Helga didn’t say what failure would begin, but Joyce didn’t want to find out. Helga fed her again at 1, and informed Joyce that she was a hair’s breadth from failure. The alarm had actually started turning the machine off when it bottomed out. Joyce was bottomed out too, she never felt so full and stuffed. It was like her body was just a balloon being filled with this paste.

Feeding number four came at 5. Joyce still had a decent amount in her stomach, but Helga wasn’t about to let that stop her. The tube had been in place all day to save time, and despite Joyce’s groaning pleas that she be given more time the machine was powered on and delivered its payload. Joyce’s eyes bugged out as her stomach bulged and stretched past any limits either of them thought she had, and again, the machine bottomed out just as the alarm would have turned it off. Any sane person would see by the red, quivering and super packed belly that Joyce needed more time to digest. Unfortunately Helga was the one in charge now.

By 9 Helga was hooking up the machine, while Joyce was still reeling from the feeding that seemed to be just a short while ago in her dazed mind. She could barely register that the machine was turned on and running until she felt her cavernous belly fill again, and again surpassing the previous limits. Joyce heard Helga mumble “Hmmm…maybe I shouldn’t have fiddled with the safety sensor.” Before she passed out.

At 1AM Joyce was blearily wakened one last time for one more feeding. “OK, this is it. We’re doing it, we’re pushing through Joyce. I know you can make it. I have to feed you on top speed though, that’s the only way we’ll be able to beat the timing of the safety shut off. I wanted to have this done before midnight, but there’s no way. But this is still 6 in a day right? Right! OK, ready Joyce…here...we GO!” cried Helga as she pulled the trigger. Joyce stiffened at the high pressure, incredibly fast feeding, seeing her belly rise still higher as more food that she ever thought possible, even after all this time, was pumped into her. Before she passed out again she dimly heard Helga say; “You did it..!”

“…’s going to be OK.” Was the first thing Joyce heard. The voice was familiar, but sounded far away. She slowly started coming around.

“Ah she’s waking up, good. Joyce? Joyce can you hear me? Follow my finger.” Said the doctor leaning over from the side.

Joyce had little concept of where she was, in fact later on while she thought about it waking up like this was very similar to when she woke up to this situation so long ago. She was able to track his finger though.

As more of her sense returned Joyce managed to look around her and see that Carlos, Tony, Jimmy, and Helga were all here as well. Carlos was looking on Joyce with undisguised awe.

“How much do you think she gained?” he asked to Helga and the doctor.

“No clue. Maybe close to two hundred pounds, maybe more. I never really intended for her to eat or gain that much in a week, but it looks like this was the final acid test. She doesn’t have many limits. And the data Helga gathered confirms that her body will keep stepping up. She’s probably got a limit, but I doubt we’ll ever see it. Good job Helga.” Said the doctor, patting Helga on the shoulder. Joyce could see that Tony and Jimmy were busy removing the door to her room as well as the door in the hallway.

“Can we weigh her?” asked Carlos checking his cell phone for the time.

“It will be a lot easier to weigh her once she’s in the truck. We can just stop at the weigh station and subtract any other weight in the truck. Then we’ll take her to her new home.” Said Helga. Carlos and the Doctor nodded in agreement. At this Joyce started to panic, what new place? How much did she actually weigh? She could see herself in the mirror as they stepped aside to talk about the situation, and she was utterly shocked at what she saw.\

(Continued in post 112 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 12-13-2011 at 09:46 PM.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:04 PM   #105
JP.

Sorry, left on a bit of a cliffhanger. I think I'll be able to take away the suspense soon thouhg, I'm not that mean.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:28 PM   #106
Wilson Barbers
Full-time Fanta-sizer

Wilson Barbers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesWilson Barbers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesWilson Barbers can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well, you've got me hooked . . .
Old 04-23-2007, 01:05 PM   #107
JP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilson Barbers View Post
Well, you've got me hooked . . .

Thank you sir!

I'm sending you a PM, when you get the chance.
Old 04-24-2007, 08:52 AM   #108
holmegolud

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP. View Post
Well I was going to write something today, but if you're going to be like this..!

Just kidding. I'll have something up in a few hours or less.

I'm so very sorry... I just get too impatient at times...
Well, one word... Awesome!!!
Old 04-25-2007, 07:10 PM   #109
JP.

Quote:
I'm so very sorry... I just get too impatient at times...
Well, one word... Awesome!!!
I'm glad you liked it, and you know I was just kidding right?

I've gotten a decent amount of great feedback on this latest segment, and to be honest I'm pretty surprised.

If no one minds a little bit of 'behind the scenes' I'd be happy to indulge in a little of what actually went on, as well as my thinking process.

This might be a surprise, or it might not, but I literally hadn't written so much as a word of the segment when I posted my little joke to you, I started just after it, and had little plan of what was coming. My main intention was that there would be some feedings with the NASCAR pump, to really get some mileage out of it. The original idea though comes from The Studio, who sent me a great sketch of it along with the plan. I didn't know though that when I started on Thursday, after the photoshoot, that I would do the marathon until Wednesday, when I'd end the segment. About two hours later and wa-la.

The problem with that is it really needs to be edited and put together better. Going 5 pages at a time with only vague plans before hand is going to cause issues. But the good news is, I still don't have any ideas of where I'm stopping with this. Many of my actual short stories are written with the end in mind, the beginning and middle is the journey. A great example is the image I had in the story "The Lost Shipment" I had the compelling image of a crew of space marines walking into a cargo hold dominated by a floating ball of a woman surrounded by robots attending her. The rest of the story was merely the vehicle to get to that point. I don't have that with this story. I have some inspirations and plans, but that's about it. The main thing I'm working on is consistency with the previous segments, plenty of good imagery, and somehow putting action into a story about a woman being fattened until she can't move.

Anyway, I'm rambling. I don't think you'll have to wait an extra week for the next part.
Old 04-29-2007, 07:01 PM   #110
Viriel

Viriel has said some nice things

Well, gotta say I really love the story! I wait eagerly for every instalment! If you ever need any help with the editing or authoring or anything just let any of us fine fans know and i'm sure we'd gladly take some of the weight off your shoulders
Viriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 07:00 AM   #111
JP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viriel View Post
Well, gotta say I really love the story! I wait eagerly for every instalment! If you ever need any help with the editing or authoring or anything just let any of us fine fans know and i'm sure we'd gladly take some of the weight off your shoulders

I'll be posting the next segment shortly. Tell you what, take one or two of the installments that have been posted and show me what you got, send it to me in a PM, and indicate in a different font the changes you'd make.

Editing someone else's work can be tougher than you think, because you might be concerned about offending the author, not to mention if you really like the piece it might be hard to think of a different way to say something, even if it needs to be done.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:15 AM   #112
JP.

For several moments all Joyce could do was stare and wonder why she didn’t see herself before now. It would only come to her later that the last time she saw herself in the mirror was last Saturday, when the feedings weren’t as intense. After that she was fully reclined and her monstrous stomach would completely block her view of the mirror, whether it was empty or full. Now though the bed was lowered as low as it would go and was inclined so she was mostly sitting up. In her reflection she could see the doctor by her side still examining her, while Helga was in the foreground giving her a wink and the thumb’s up.

She was used to seeing herself very fat by now, but even she balked at the sight of the enormous woman in the mirror. One of the first things she wondered was where her arms were. They were no longer tied down at the wrist, in fact she’d been unbound since Friday, she was simply too weak and heavy to really do anything with them anyway. But from her massive, tube like neck, to her sloping shoulders her arms seemed to disappear in the reflection. Her huge tits which were pinning them to the bed effectively made them vanish. She wasn’t sure she still had them until she wiggled her fingers.

Under her thick double chin the rest of her torso exploded into view. Cascades of flesh and rolls made up her body now, barely recognizable as a human frame. The top were her gigantic breasts, each one lolled over to their respective side, weighing God knew how much. From there her 3 section stomach was next. The first section was an inverted and rounded triangle of overstuffed belly. A soft expanse of flesh that represented her upper abdomen. Underneath that her stomach was neatly divided into two huge rolls, loaves of flesh that flanked the descending sides of the triangle, meeting in the center, where her belly button was nestled somewhere between the nexus of fat at those three sections.

That nexus actually rested on the bed itself, between her outstretched legs, pushing her legs as far apart as they could before they met the edges of the bed. Her legs were now overstuffed and flabby bags of flesh, squashed rolls of fat that seemed to merge with the central mass of her stomach. It was a surreal sight, because most of the time the stomach and thighs don’t meet, at least not without some stretching. Her legs were almost devoid of any features that legs typically have, such as the musculature, the knee, the ankle. The only thing that made these ham hocks stand out as legs were the dainty feet at the end of them, and a slight indentation where the knee was buried under inches of fat. Otherwise they seemed to be mere extensions of the triangular sections of her stomach.

Joyce was gob smacked, she knew she’d put on even more weight than usual, but to her it almost looked like she doubled in size. In a panic she began to struggle to get her hands free so she could cover her face as she cried at the sight of her body. She tried this for several moments without success before she finally buried her face into the flab of her shoulder and cried. The doctor eventually helped her snake her arms out from under the weight of her breasts, and gave her a handkerchief.

“Alright Doc, you satisfied, she’s OK?” asked Carlos, snapping out of his awe.

“Hmm? Oh, yes. She’s fine. Feel free to continue. I was initially surprised at how much she gained, but when Helga described the regimen she was on…her organs need quite a lot of nourishment, her digestive system alone consumes a lot of calories when it gets really fired up. It was only now I could actually see the effects this had. It’s difficult to predict how much a meal might cause her to gain, so we’re going to want to stick with the high calorie foods from now on I think. Give her solids of course, but the volume will need to be considerable. OK, well I have to make it to a seminar, so I’ll be seeing you later. I’ll probably check on her progress again in a week or two. Take care Joyce.” Said the doctor, taking his leave and letting Joyce keep the handkerchief.

“Damn Helga, you weren’t kidding when you told me you were just getting started!” Said Carlos. Meanwhile Jimmy and Tony had removed the doors and were talking about maybe needing to remove the actual door frame itself to get a few more inches on each side.

“Yeah boss, this is gonna take awhile. We need to take out the door frames, maybe even need to remove the wall above it to the ceiling if we’re going to out the way Helga said.” Said Tony.

“OK, you do what you gotta, bring in that love seat that used to be here so we can have somewhere to sit down though, and then get to work.”

“Yeah boss.” They both said and walked down the hall. Joyce could hear them coming back after a few minutes carrying a loveseat between them which they set down for Carlos to sit on as they returned to work.

“Does she need to eat or something?” asked Carlos to Helga. “I’m sick of hearing her crying.”

“Uh…sure Carlos.” Said Helga after a moment’s thought or two. She went to the kitchenette, and much to Joyce’s consternation she was mixing up another heaping batch of the paste she’d been eating all week. Joyce could tell that Helga had something on her mind and got worried, which stopped her crying. Helga turned and winked at Joyce, knowing full well that Joyce was suspecting something.

“You know Carlos, you and Joyce are both sporting individuals. Why don’t we make this interesting?” at that, Tony and Jimmy both stopped working, putting down a section of the door frame they had just wrenched out. Carlos tapped his chin thoughtfully as he considered it.

“What do you have in mind?” he finally asked. Helga was scooping the finished paste into the feeding machine.

“Well…I heard about that jumping jacks bet you had with her, she’s way past that now. What if she were to do something really tough? Like…take a step?” Helga’s evil smile deepened as Joyce struggled to turn her head to see what Carlos would say.

Carlos’s smile deepened and he nodded his head, enjoying the thought of this. Joyce’s tears were forgotten as she started to contemplate what this meant for her. She had a chance; maybe she could get out of this? “What do you think boys? You up for a show?” asked Carlos.

Tony and Jimmy obviously were as they set down their tools.

“Ok.” Carlos finally said. “We got somethin’ going. What do you say kid? What are the stakes?”

Joyce couldn’t help but blurt out. “You let me go!”. Everyone, even Helga balked at that, and Joyce worried that she over played her hand. All of the assembled captors looked at each other, Tony and Jimmy shaking their heads, there was no way Carlos would go for that.

“Done!” said Carlos. The jaws of everyone dropped at that.

“Boss! You can’t be serious! What about all that stuff we talked about..!” stammered Jimmy.

“Shut it! What did I tell you about giving me advice moron!” snapped Carlos. Jimmy held up both hands to show he was sorry and took a step back from his angry stare. Helga was smiling again as she put the machine down and headed over to Joyce’s side.

“But…if you can’t…” continued Carlos “that’s it. No more bets, no more chances. We go all the way with you. We make you put elephants to shame. We pull out all the stops; I’ll bring in a team of Helgas if I have to.” In all honesty Joyce expected this and she already considered it. At the rate she was going now there wasn’t much difference from what she was going through now and the stakes he just made. It would be worth it if she could get out of this. “…and you take another shot from the machine there, standing up.”

Joyce hadn’t considered that of course, even Helga hadn’t thought of doing something that twisted. But in the end, it was worth it, she knew this was her last chance.

“You got it Carlos. I take a step, you let me go… and I get to hold onto something.” She said, without a waiver in her voice. Carlos considered it for only a few seconds.

“Alright then. We’ll work out assurances later if you make it. ‘Cause it ain’t gonna be your fat ass that brings be down sister.” Said Carlos as he stood up. “Let’s do this. Get her onto her flippers.”

Helga and the boys got to work. The top half of the bed was already leaning upwards, now they started inclining the whole bed as Helga and Tony put down the arm rests which were buried under her love handles. Once the bed was up as high as it could go, it was simply a matter of removing the footrest at the end of the bed and carefully allowing her to slide down. Jimmy had meanwhile retrieved the rack that the Boobinator usually was mounted on and set it up. From there he helped Joyce into position. Helga got at the head of the bed and began pushing it still higher, forcing more and more of Joyce to come into contact with the cold floor, as Jimmy and Tony each took a shoulder and lifted with all their might to help Joyce stand on her two feet and guide her hands to the frame.

Joyce never felt her weight as keenly as she did now. It felt like sacks of lead weight were hanging on every square inch of her body. Her skin stretched and shifted as the weight finally settled all around her from a horizontal to vertical position. Her knees locked up and quivered and he ankles and tendons creaked and popped. Her teeth were clenched so hard she thought she might chip them. The boys relinquished more of their weight as Helga practically threw the bed aside so she could get behind and help support her weight if need be. She placed her hands under her arms and said. “I’ve got her! Bring the loveseat up, we’ll set her down there when this is done, it’ll be easier to pick her up from it. Hurry!”

Jimmy and Tony untangled themselves from Joyce’s flab and rushed over to the loveseat that Carlos hopped out of. In seconds it was behind Joyce with Helga standing on it.

“If you need to fall sweetie, fall back into it OK? I’m going to let go, get a good grip.” Helga whispered into her ear. Joyce nodded, the sweat dripping off her nose.

Helga let go. What little support she provided was gone, it was just Joyce holding herself up now, and she knew she couldn’t do this. The flab hanging from her bicep quivered like jello as she strained with all her might just to stay standing, taking a step hadn’t even occurred to her yet.

“You better hurry.” Whispered Helga again. “The lactic acid is already building in those withered things you call muscles. Pretty soon you won’t have anything left. Lean on the left leg, that’s it. Lean as much as you can.”

Joyce did as she was told, and to her it seemed she was on a listing ship, to everyone else no one could really see a difference.

“Alright, now try. Take a step with the right, lift that ham hock.” Joyce couldn’t believe that Helga seemed to be encouraging her. That’s when Helga took the wind out of her sails.

“You’ve gained a lot more than 200 pounds you know. I haven’t weighed you yet, but you were eating more than that each day since Sunday. You burned a lot of it, but you can feel it though right? You can feel that, you almost weigh half a ton now; you think you can take that step? And when you don’t…this will seem like your thin days. I was hoping you’d make this bet, you stupid little piggy. Take that step, it’s the last one you’ll make I guarantee you…”

With Helga’s hot mocking breath in her ear Joyce let out a scream and tried hurling herself forward, maybe to drag her foot with. All that she managed was to slide her right foot a few inches. Helga caught her along with the boys and together with Joyce hanging onto the frame she managed to stay on her feet, but she didn’t move that foot enough. Even Joyce would have to admit she lost the bet.

Heads were shaking in mock disappointment all around as Joyce hung her head into her chins in defeat.

“Well, that’s that. Let’s get this going before she falls.” Said Carlos, obviously pleased at this turn of events.

“OK, you boys have her? You have her? Quick, shift your grip. I want her arms around your shoulders, and then you grab one of those tits each, get them out of the way. Quickly, I’ll hold her!” ordered Helga.

“Oh you gotta be kidding me!” grunted Tony as he tried complying with her demands. They both tucked their heads under Joyce’s flabby arms and stood up as much as they could, locking their knees and each hefted with a grunt one of Joyce’s massive mammaries. Their faces were red and straining as they did so.

“For God’s sake hurry!” shouted Jimmy.

“Joyce? Joyce! Hold tight now! I have to get the machine! Ok I’m letting go, hold her!” said Helga as she carefully let go and hopped off the loveseat. Joyce was still standing but only barely. Her knees were starting to give out and her grip was slacking.

Jimmy and Tony linked hands behind her back to try and give some extra support, but they weren’t going to last long. Their other hands were barely able to hoist the huge tit they were carrying, and the sweaty fat sack was starting to slip. Helga was back on the seat with the pump on her shoulder. She didn’t waste any time, she already had the pump building up pressure as she literally started jamming the hose down Joyce’s throat.

Joyce was caught by surprise by the sudden invasion, but was helpless to do anything as it was shoved down her throat. The green light came on the pump, indicating that the tube was down far enough and the pressure was high enough. Helga set it to maximum speed and pulled the trigger without any warning, there just wasn’t time; Joyce was starting to sink despite all the help.

The charge of pressurized paste was blasted into Joyce’s empty stomach and there was a meaty slap of flesh on flesh as her expanding belly surged upwards with the pressure and smacked into her tits. The triangle of stomach was blowing outwards into its true shape, a much more rounded and overfilled stomach. The lower part of her abdomen was forced down at great speed, passing her knees until it reached the ground.

“Good God!” exclaimed Carlos. Jimmy and Tony were fading fast, Joyce let go of the bars as she struggled to assimilate the weight and the tube down her throat.

“Hold her one more second!” shouted Helga as she detached the tube from the now empty machine and tossed it onto the bed. In a flash she was off the loveseat and spread a wide length of some strange silky material onto the loveseat. It was long and wide enough to cover it like a sheet. “OK! I have her! Let her go!” she said as she worked her hands under Joyce’s arms again and eased her into the loveseat.

The loveseat practically disappeared under the vast weight of Joyce. The frame of it creaked ominously and the caster wheels under it simply broke and were ground into pieces by the incredible weight. Joyce breathed noisily through her nose as the Tony and Jimmy fully extricated themselves from her. The sight was almost indescribable.

Helga helped lay her huge boobs to either side for maximum comfort, each boob rested on and even past the arms of the chair on either side. Meanwhile her bean bag sized and overstuffed stomach rested between her legs on the floor, her hands which were laid on it were almost parallel to the floor, that was how high and level her stomach was with the new infusion of food. Her legs were now the limbs that were practically invisible. Peeking out from either side of the unbelievable stomach were rolls of flab and fat that were attached to her legs, the tiny almost ridiculous feet barely showing as they were smothered by the drooping fat of her calves.

Joyce lay there groaning and crying, both from the exertion and her last chance to avoid the fate that was weighing her down to the sofa. Tony and Jimmy were breathing heavily looking at each other.

“Well…I’m glad we ain’t gonna have to do that again!” Tony finally said.

(Continued in post 119 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 12-13-2011 at 09:50 PM.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:16 AM   #113
JP.

OK there it is. I have to admit I'm particularly pleased at how this segment turned out, and I think you'll like it too. I went heavy on the description of Joyce, to kind of show where all that feeding from the last segment went. Enjoy!
Old 05-01-2007, 02:48 AM   #114
holmegolud

Excellent!!!
Do you plan to write more stories like this? I already was a fan of your stories, but this last one....
Marvellous!
Please, tell us that you have more!
Old 05-01-2007, 03:09 PM   #115
Snorri Sturluson
Keeper of Hugin and Munin

Snorri Sturluson can now change their title

Wonderful, as always. Additionally, I found your explanation of your writing process for this story to be quite interesting; thanks for sharing.
Snorri Sturluson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 04:17 PM   #116
JP.

Quote:
Excellent!!!
Do you plan to write more stories like this? I already was a fan of your stories, but this last one....
Marvellous!
Please, tell us that you have more!
Well this story has taken up the majority of my writing, however I do have a few ideas. Probably won't get to them until this is wrapped up though.
Old 05-07-2007, 02:02 PM   #117
JP.

Got a little wrapped up in something, so no update today, but I think I can pick it up on Wednesday. Sorry for the delay.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:00 PM   #118
JP.

Got good news. I just finished the latest segment, just giving it some final edits and should have it posted soon.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:47 PM   #119
JP.

Joyce sat there crying and groaning with a tube down her throat while the rest got their breath back. Even Helga took advantage of the break and mopped her forehead. The mooks cracked open bottles of water which they alternately drank and poured on themselves.

The only one staying active was Carlos, who was marveling at the sheer size and grandeur the once dainty Joyce had taken on. Not content to merely watch he would occasionally poke her mammoth and overfilled belly to test its resistance and see how far his hand would sink. He also took the liberty of trying to lift just one of her huge mammaries and was mostly unsuccessful. Joyce feebly tried to shoo him away, but it was no use, she had to sit there and endure his curious pokings and proddings.

About twenty minutes later the mooks went back to work removing the doors, the frames, the section of wall above the doors leading to the ceiling, and then packing the door frames with towels and duct tape to make sure there weren’t any jagged edges. Helga meanwhile started helping Carlos examine and explore Joyce, paying no attention to her cries of protest.

“Here.” She would say and lift a sweaty meat roll of blubber so that Carlos could poke a hand in and see how far it went, or how heavy it was.

“Try this here,” she said as she hoisted one of Joyce’s arms and shook it rigorously so the fat and flab would shake and jiggle. Helga combed Joyce’s hair back and fixed it into place with pins so Carlos could truly appreciate how many chins and jowls she had accumulated. Joyce lost track of time as they continued to pitilessly examine her as if she wasn’t even conscious of their efforts, her groans muffled and hollow from the tube down her throat. The mooks meanwhile were closing in on the end of their job.

“OK Carlos, we should be ready, the doors are all opened as wide as we can get ‘em, and we made sure there’s nothing to get caught or cut on.” Said Tony.

“Spray the walls down with cooking spray, it’ll make it easier.” Offered Helga who was hugging one of Joyce’s tits to her own chest to show just how big it was. The top half that she was holding was easily able to reach from Helga’s belt to her chin as she licked the flabby nipple suggestively.

The mooks sighed and went back to work, giving Carlos and Helga more time to do their work, which seemed to be nothing more than tormenting poor Joyce. Her breath whistled through her nostrils as she sweated out their ministrations. Another twenty minutes of spraying and the mooks were done, making the room and the hall leading to it smell like a strange concoction of construction, sweat, and kitchens. Helga nodded to Carlos, who put down the tempting roll he was kneading in his hands like dough and stepped way back.

“Get the truck into position at the end of the ramp, and make sure there’s the mattress on the refrigerator unit.” Said Carlos.

“Yeah it’s all set boss, and we zeroed the whole thing out already. I couldn’t believe how much you weigh Helga!” said Jimmy with a snorted laugh.

Helga raised an eyebrow at his attempt at humor and then lifted her fist and tapped on her forehead, it made a dull muffled metallic sound. “When your bones are 87% titanium you tend to put on a few pounds dumbass. Alright clear the way, let’s get this going.”

The men got out of the way, with Tony and Jimmy backing into the hallway to guide her while Carlos stayed back in the room. Meanwhile Helga gathered up the corners of the sheet she had covered the loveseat with before they sat Joyce down on it and destroyed it. Using brisk motions of the sheet along with lifting and tucking the various blubbery flaps of Joyce’s skin she soon had the corners brought together with Joyce still sitting on the loveseat, but almost sitting in a kind of pouch of the sheer material.

Joyce's legs poked out, but the material was covering the back of her hips to maybe midway up her back, and she could actually feel herself moving as Helga gathered up the corners. Joyce thought it was just a sheet cover at first, but it was obviously incredibly strong. Once Helga had the corners gathered up and was satisfied that Joyce was properly positioned, she turned around and carefully backed into Joyce, her slim backside impacting and then squishing into Joyce’s abundant stomach. She had two corners of the sheet in each hand, and once she was backed firmly into Joyce she bent her knees to a squat, took a deep breath and pulled her hands tight to her chest as she leaned forward.

Like a ship being pulled free from the ocean floor, Joyce began to steadily rise from the crushed loveseat. Helga was leaning forward more and more while at the same time slowly standing up. The result was that Joyce was slowly rising as well, despite her seemingly impossible size and weight.

Helga shifted her grip in a quick jerk as everyone stared in awe. Helga didn’t seem to be straining, mainly just trying to keep her balance and a good grip. Lifting her without the help of the sheet would have been impossible. She would never be able to get a decent grip, nor could she reach all the way around her. Most likely she would just hurt her really bad. But with the sheet, Joyce’s body and weight were lifted and supported at the same time.

Soon Helga was actually standing upright and with a quick lean forward, Joyce completed the transfer from the loveseat to Helga in a kind of piggy back ride.

Of everything they had seen so far this was perhaps the most absurd. Helga was almost completely engulfed and enveloped by Joyce. Joyce’s head and upper chest were resting on Helga’s head, her arms and breasts dangling in front, the breasts almost reached Helga’s knees.

The rest of Joyce’s weight obscured Helga. All one could really see of her were slim and white stocking legs protruding from the mass of blubber that Joyce had become. Her hands could occasionally be seen gripping the sheets with white knuckle force emerging from the mass, but for the most part it really looked like Joyce had sprouted a second pair of slim legs.

Helga carefully began walking forward, she had to stoop a bit, both to make sure that Joyce was leaning forward onto her so she wouldn’t fall backwards, and also so they didn’t hit the ceiling with their combined height. The sheet didn’t make a whisper of sound as it seemed to easily bear the unbelievable weight.

“OK, that’s it, come on forward.” Said Tony trying to guide her.

“”I know the way.” Came Helga’s voice from within the mass of Joyce. “I can’t see too well, but I can find the way with my other senses. Just make sure the way is clear.”

”OK, you got it.” Said Tony as he jerked a thumb back to Jimmy to do as she said. Helga took careful and deliberate steps as she trudged forward while Joyce lay on her back like an overstuffed beanbag chair. At the doorways Helga literally had to duckwalk through to make sure that Joyce didn’t touch any of the walls.

Once in the main hall they could appreciate the fact that the walls were sprayed down. Joyce touched her hips and flabby arms to either side of the hall no matter how Helga walked. The slimy walls offered no resistance as Helga marched toward the doorway that Joyce had only seen once, and been terribly punished for it. That door was removed also, and outside it she could see a loading ramp lead right into a large moving truck.

Once clear of the door, fresh tears came to Joyce’s eyes, both for being out of that place for the first time in weeks, but also because this was just being replaced with a prison that would make her even fatter. Once outside Helga gave a terse command. “Help me turn around!”.

The boys guided her in a slow circle. “OK Good, someone go in behind me, you’re going to have to guide me in and crawl out once she sits down. The other take her hands and pull a bit, make sure she’s leaning forward. I got her, but we can’t have her tip back too soon.”

Jimmy and Tony looked at each other apprehensively, getting behind that human walrus was not in their book of smart ideas. They both looked at Carlos who had been bringing up the rear. He nodded grimly, indicating they better get their ass in gear and do what she said. They turned back to each other and began doing rock, paper, scissors to decide.

“Oh for God’s sake! Jimmy, you get in first, Tony won’t be able to squeeze by anyway,” snarled Helga.

“NOW!” she snapped when she saw him hesitate.

Jimmy sighed and crossed himself, and then stepped into the truck, eyeing the distance to the refrigerator unit that now had a plastic covered mattress on it, there would be very little room at all for him. Tony took Joyce’s hands and gently pulled as Helga ducked down even more and began to carefully walk backwards into the truck.

“OK, you’re good. Keep going, you got about 10 feet to go, and there’s a little less than a foot of clearance above her head. You’re good…keep coming.” There was a quiver in his voice as the truck began to tilt and list ominously with each step Helga took back into the truck. He was walking extra careful himself.

Being a horse racing fan, Tony had seen riders and handlers occasionally get stepped on by the horses, it was never a pretty sight. And he believed that between the two of them they weighed more than your average horse. If he got trampled by Helga he was done. They went a careful eight feet before Jimmy started to try and sneak by the side.

“Get back there!” snapped Helga. “You need to help me guide her in! Get up on the mattress and push on her shoulders, otherwise she’ll fall back and crack her head!” Jimmy snapped to obey and hopped onto the mattress before placing his hands into the fatty back of Joyce. They seemed to sink several inches before encountering something solid enough to push on. Meanwhile Helga kept backing her up.

“Let me know when her ass is mostly over it! Tony, you need to slowly let go as I set her down.” Jimmy could barely see; the only light came from the entrance of the truck which was fast becoming blocked entirely by Joyce.

“Uh…go ahead!” Jimmy’s muffled response came. It was just a guess, but he really didn’t have much choice, he was already pushed off the mattress and was being squished into the wall at the back of the truck. Helga slowly lowered her charge and stood up, Tony pulling and Jimmy pushing. The mattress flattened out instantly as the metal casing groaned and creaked.

With the last of the light Jimmy saw an ominous sign on the side of the truck indicating the weight limit of the refrigerator unit. He groaned when he saw that 750 was the limit. His groan was echoed by the metal as it started to buckle and warp under the strain. A bolt popped, but there was nothing to be done, they were full steam ahead at this point.

“Careful! Careful!” came Jimmy’s muffled voice as Tony struggled to hold onto the thick ham like wrists of Joyce.

Between the three of them, the transfer was finally complete. All of her weight was resting on the hardened casing of the refrigeration unit in the truck, while Helga extricated herself from Joyce, but still held the corners. Meanwhile Jimmy tried to squeeze himself around Joyce’s huge body, but there was just no way.

Tony was backing up as Helga got herself comfortable. Still holding the sheet, she sat down at the base of the unit that Joyce was sitting on, ready to spring up and support her if need be, but for now she merely lifted up Joyce’s huge belly flap and plopped it on her head as she waited for Tony to take them to the weigh station. The refrigerator unit held, but Carlos wasn’t likely to get his deposit back when he returned the truck.

Carlos poked his head in to see what was taking things so long. The sight was so absurd that Tony and Carlos just stood there for almost a minute, laughing hysterically. Even Joyce got a smile at how this must have looked, with her sitting on the bench, squishing Jimmy so much he couldn’t even squeeze by her; all he managed was to get a head and arm over her left shoulder. Meanwhile, Helga was sitting between Joyce’s legs with about 75 pounds of belly flab resting on her head.

“You’re really enjoying this aren’t you?” Helga finally said, and Joyce wasn’t sure if she was talking to her or to Carlos and Tony.

“OK, let’s go, and drive slow.” Carlos finally said, wiping tears of laughter from his eye. The two of them left and closed the bay door, a minute later the humming engine got put into gear and they could feel movement. Soon they were rolling along, with Helga pulling the sheets tighter on stops and turns and Jimmy pushing as hard as he could so he wouldn’t be actually crushed. The trip didn’t take long before they stopped and heard someone knock from the cab of the truck three times.

“We’re at the station!” gasped Jimmy. “No noise!” Now Joyce could see why they left in the tube, there was no way she could make any noise with it in. Hydraulic hisses could faintly be heard outside, and then about a minute later they were off again, going at a steady pace to her new home.

The whole trip took maybe twenty minutes from the weigh station before they came to a stop and could feel the truck go through careful maneuverings to back it into position. This was the hardest part of the trip; despite the care taken there was plenty of jarring motion.

For Joyce it wasn’t much of an issue, she was so heavy she wasn’t going to move much, but Jimmy was steadily getting crushed, while Helga was trying to keep Joyce sitting as evenly as possible. Eventually there was one last stop and whoosh of air from Jimmy as the truck backed into something with a clang. The cab doors opened and they could hear footsteps run outside. Soon there were more clangs outside the door and finally the door slid open with Tony and Carlos waiting outside.

A wide metal loading ramp was set up, so that the truck was dead even with a cement loading bay. Behind Carlos and Tony was a wide bay door, big enough for your typical warehouse. Carlos was unlocking it as Tony made sure the ramp was secured.

Helga was meanwhile standing up again and getting the sheets in hand. She pulled on it, scooching Joyce forward maybe a foot and finally giving Jimmy some breathing room. Then she turned around and backed into Joyce’s body again. “Alright, same drill as before. Jimmy you push, Tony you pull, and when we’re up just guide us out. You getting the door Carlos?”

“Yeah it’s coming!” he called back as he undid another lock.

“OK, let’s do this. HUH!” grunted Helga as she suddenly popped up, hoisting Joyce onto her back again. The move went a lot easier this time; Helga could actually see where she was going. Carlos was raising the bay door now with an automatic lift, and from inside Joyce could see her first glance of her new home.

It wasn’t until she got out of the truck that she could get a good look. It was obviously a converted warehouse or loading area. A wide open room with cement walls and metal beams supporting them. The walls were adorned with monitors, a large screen TV, and various tools and cabinets, as well as a few ladders.

The ceiling rose maybe twenty feet above her with thick steel support struts and a criss-cross of sturdy metal tracks. Descending from those tracks and beams were thick silver cables with different sizes of what looked to be the same material she was currently wrapped in as well as a few hoses coiled in plastic drums. The ground was cement also, but recently had been covered with a cheap vinyl floor, with drain plugs scattered here and there.

There was furniture scattered here and there as well; chairs, couches, a table and a large kitchen area with a row of refrigerators and freezer as well as tall cabinets and a large oven. The counter tops were covered with various high tech cooking equipment. In the center was a thick and huge square of plastic, like a mattress for a giant, it was maybe twenty feet to a side. That was where the majority of the cables and sheets dangled, and Joyce had little doubt she’d be heading there.

“Alright! Let’s make the princess comfortable! What do you think of your new castle huh?” beamed Carlos as he spread his arms to survey the whole room. Helga wasted no time though. While Jimmy caught his breath and Tony closed the door Helga had already stepped up onto the central cushion and shifted the corners of the sheet to one hand and reached for a dangling apparatus with buttons on it with the other hand.

Helga thumbed a few buttons causing the cables and sheets to shift, twist and finally begin moving into the desired position. Soon a wide sheet with its corners secured to cables was brought into position in front of them. The back end was raised high, while the low end was just above the cushion, but raised up to form a kind of suspended pocket, a hammock-chair.

“There!” Helga grunted as she turned around. Jimmy and Tony came up to help her guide the behemoth into the new chair while Carlos watched appreciatively. Jimmy had to raise and adjust it a bit, but finally Joyce was sitting again, this time on a sheet suspended from the ceiling. She had to admit, it was pretty comfortable.

Helga finally was able to stand up fully, and she stretched to get some of the kinks out of her back, producing metallic pops and snaps that made everyone wince. “Whew! Well now that that’s out of the way…what’s the damage? How much does she weigh?”

“You ain’t gonna freakin’ believe it.” Said Tony as he wiped the sweat from his brow.

Carlos took out a piece of paper that he’d written the number on. He checked it again just to make sure, they had to subtract Jimmy’s weight, initially they hadn’t counted on him being in there, but everyone had been weighed before just in case.

“Well…give or take a few pounds, especially from that earlier pump…she’s 867 pounds. That’s a 364 pound gain.” Carlos finally said as he finished checking his math.

They all stood in silence as the numbers sank in.

Helga finally broke the silence, because she wasn’t quite as surprised by the number, her own secret estimate was only off by about 17 pounds.

“And we’re just getting started Tiny.” Helga said as she pinched Joyce’s fattened cheek.

(Continued in post 123 of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 12-13-2011 at 09:58 PM.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:48 PM   #120
JP.

There you go. I'd like to thank The Studio for his great and timely advice on this latest segment, and of course for his incredible sketches and encouragement.
Old 05-22-2007, 06:05 PM   #121
Wren

Wren has said some nice things

I'm hooked too, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Wren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 05:06 PM   #122
JP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wren View Post
I'm hooked too, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.

I will not keep Wren waiting! Actually I wrote the next segment on Monday and was getting some quality edits from The Studio. It might take a touch longer, but I think they'll be even better. So here we go!
Old 05-23-2007, 05:06 PM   #123
JP.

They only stood a few more moments before Tony broke the silence.

“Well I don’t know about you all, but I’m freakin’ starved, and I bet slim here could use a bite.”

“Yes, let’s get some food going, I’m hungry too. Jimmy, you load up the fridge?” asked Carlos.

“Sure did, brought a couple pans of Mama’s lasagna. Tony brought some meatballs and sausages too.” Said Jimmy as he stepped off the mattress.

“OK, I’ll throw them in. We have a new convection oven, it should be able to cook those up real fast.” Offered Helga as she went to the large kitchen area, leaving Joyce to dangle from the ceiling like a human piñata. Two large pans of lasagna were pulled out of the refrigerator and soon thrown into the hi-tech oven along with another pan filled with meatballs and sausages. Even though Joyce was still digesting her last huge meal, her mouth watered at the sight of it from the corner of her eye.

Jimmy stayed near Joyce, looking at the various apparati around her, as well as the one she was hanging from.

“Hey boss! I remember you told me that the most expensive thing in here was this cloth, I never got to ask, but why is that?” he asked as he ran his fingers along it.

“Hell if I know.” grumbled Carlos as he checked the messages on his cell phone. “Ask Helga, she ordered it, said we needed it.” Jimmy frowned at that, it was obvious he didn’t like asking Helga anything.

Helga looked at him from the kitchen counter where she was buttering up loaves of garlic bread and gave him a mockingly friendly smile.

Jimmy sighed “Fine, Helga what’s with this stuff, why is it so special?” Helga put the bread into another toaster oven and set the timer.

“Well, that stuff was made for the space program. It’s practically untearable, plus it can stretch up to four times its cut dimensions without losing durability. That’s real important for her. She can’t rip through it, and we’re going to need bigger sheets of it as she gets bigger, just so she has proper coverage. With the right electric frequency we can stretch it bigger. Also it has differential friction.”

She paused so she could enjoy the blank looks on everyone’s faces. “That means it can become as sticky as Velcro or slicker than Teflon. Just need to put in the right electric frequency. We’ll be able to slide her into and out of it real easy that way, but by increasing the friction we can more easily turn her over, and safer too."

"Here, watch.” Herlga said as she wiped her hands on a towel and headed over to Joyce.

“You won’t even feel this Joyce.” Helga said as she saw Joyce’s eyes widened in protest. Helga picked up the dangling remote and pushed a button producing a low hum for a few seconds. Joyce thought she felt the slightest tingle, but that could have been her imagination. From there Helga manipulated the buttons a bit, and like magic the corners of the sheet began to stretch, all the dimensions of the sheet of cloth increasing as Joyce sank further into the pocket that was created.

“There. That should be safe. Now…” she pushed another button and a slightly different pitch was created as Carlos and the mooks stepped up. Joyce had sunk to just inches above the matt and found herself looking up at the assembled crew, the tube still protruding from her lips, so her breath whistled softly through her nose.

“OK, watch this.” Helga thumbed another button and the corners on Joyce’s left side suddenly rose several feet, bringing the sheet on Joyce’s right side dangerously close to the edge of her mass. Helga stopped and hit another button and the process reversed, with the right suddenly retracting. She did it again and soon had a fast rhythm of the sheet shooting back and forth underneath Joyce.

But Joyce didn’t move at all, except for the hairs on her head from the breeze. There wasn’t a whisper of sound and Joyce could barely feel the stuff slide across her flesh. Helga held out an arm to indicate they should step back, and then her fingers danced on the remote to give a further demonstration. Now instead of two corners at a time rising, it was just one at a time, and at the same time the hooks at the ceiling, where the cables descended from begin to move on their tracks in a circle.

The effect was to create a blur of movement from the sheet as it shifted, slid, and now spun underneath Joyce like a Merry-Go-Round without catching in the slightest on her form. Despite this, Joyce was still in a bit of a panic at the display going on all around helpless to do much of anything but grunt protests and flap her fattened hands. A ding from the toaster oven finally stopped the show. Helga returned the sheet to its earlier position and dimensions, but also rose up Joyce’s head so she was sitting upright.

“Damn boss! That’s some rocket science crap!” exclaimed Jimmy. Tony nodded in agreement.

“Damn well better be, with what I shelled out for it.” Snorted Carlos who wasn’t quite as impressed.

Jimmy got the bread out as Helga set up Joyce’s new dining tray. Basically it was the size of a card table with an upraised ridge at the edges, from underneath it extended a long hydraulic arm with several joints that allowed the table to be positioned in a number of ways. Helga demonstrated its durability by kneeling on it so she could easily reach Joyce’s head and finally remove the tube from her mouth that was in there that morning. Joyce flexed her jaws and swallowed hard while Helga got back on the ground and then placed one of the loaves of garlic bread on it after she drenched it in olive oil and parmesan, and then moved it into position.

Joyce had almost forgotten what it was like to eat solid food after that marathon she endured the past several days, and almost tore into the bread before the doctor’s programming spurred her into eating. She tore into the appetizer with gusto as Carlos and the mooks did the same at their table. As usual, Helga didn’t eat, merely watched contentedly as others did, and prepared another loaf of garlic bread. A minute later the convection oven buzzed and she pulled out the lasagna and meat. One pan she gave to the boys as she threw in the other loaf of garlic bread. Then she cut up the entire other pan and heaped meatballs and sausages on top of it before retracting Joyce’s tray and serving her next course, along with a gallon of whole milk.

Joyce did enjoy Jimmy’s Mama’s cooking, especially after days of force feedings that she couldn’t even taste. She munched with delight on the hot lasagna, pausing to dip in more bread or drink large gulps from the container. Joyce was so intent on eating she didn’t hear the conversation at the table.

“So we ready then?” asked Tony.

“It’s set. We have a couple of events ready. The first will be next Tuesday. She’ll be good right?” asked Carlos to Helga.

“I told you before Carlos, there’s no sure thing here. The events you have in mind don’t cater to her strengths. Sure, she’s real good, but I’ve seen the best, and she can’t beat them. No way. They have actual technique and the physical capability. Joyce is getting exhausted just eating, look at her.”

Helga pointed to Joyce who was indeed huffing and sweating as she gobbled at the food, her arms tired and shaking, but unable to stop their automatic stuffing of her. “Don’t get me wrong, she’s better than most, no doubt. The first one shouldn’t have any actual pros in it, if there are she’ll lose. Then the next ones, when the pros are coming, that’s when we rig it. That’s the only way Carlos.”

“I just don’t get it.” Grumbled Carlos, placing his glass of wine down a little harder than polite. “With how much we spent on her, on this, on you!” he said as he gestured all around him. Joyce was now interested in what they were saying, but missed the first part. “She should be able to do it all!”

“Well boss.” Tony began. Only Tony could actually talk to his boss like this, anyone else, even Helga needed to be careful, Carlos didn’t take advice well.

“When we started this, you weren’t looking to make money, just…you know teach a lesson. It was only later, after the website and stuff that you thought you could make money. If we got into this from the start with that in mind, we could have probably done it differently. But Hell, you still came out ahead, and I’m sure she’s gonna do great. She’s a gambler, she likes the thrill, she’s got the stuff.” Carlos grumbled and groused as he returned to his meal. The rest ate in silence as they finished their dinner.

When it was done and Joyce was pleasantly (rather than explosively) full and the mooks and Helga cleaned up the tables and kitchen.

“OK boys, I’m sure you’ve got things to do, so I’ll clean her up and we’re going to start getting her ready tomorrow.” Helga said as she opened the side door, which was normal sized.

“No…I don’t really have anything going on…” began Jimmy until he saw Helga crack her knuckles with the sound of washers falling in a metal sink. “Then again.” He muttered. “Crazy bitch.”

“Yeah, we gotta go. We need to make sure the office is cleaned up before the contractors get there. Spray it down with that DNA eating foam, make sure there’s no traces left.” Said Carlos. “You boys got a busy night.” They both groaned at that as they headed for the door. Carlos kissed Helga on the cheek as he left. “Take good care of her.”

“You know I will Carlos.” She said as she leveled a mischievous stare at Joyce, who was still licking her chops for stray sauce and then gulped loudly. Helga stopped by a tool chest and pulled out what looked like two metal rings, each about the size of a plate, one was bit thicker than the other.

“That material has some other options that are pretty neat too, we’ll just keep them to ourselves though.” She said as she approached. Once she got to the edge of the sheet she took a ring in each hand and placed them to either side of the sheet, the thicker one on the underside, there they locked into place as if they were magnetic, presenting a metal ring on either side of the sheet.

“Now this is the most amazing feature.” Helga gripped both rings and gave a twist, causing a faint hum, and sharp clack as the rings linked like magnets on either side of the sheet. Then she pulled the sheet up. To Joyce’s amazement the material in the ring was fading! First it seemed to become like a grid rather a solid sheet, it almost looked like a tennis racket. Quickly though the grid was becoming more and more sparse until it seemed it was just a hole surrounded by a metal ring. She could clearly see Helga’s smiling face and then to her further amazement Helga could actually reach through the hole and pinched one of the rolls on her calf.

“Amazing huh? I have no idea how they do it, something about a specific wavelength of energy causes the molecules to part around it. But this has all kinds of possibilities doesn’t it?” she said as she gave Joyce a wink. Using the remote she adjusted the hammock so that Joyce was lying down rather than sitting up. From there Helga gripped the ring underneath and began to actually move the hole along the cloth. Joyce still couldn’t believe it until she felt the ring against her skin along with Helga’s fingers. This was a bit of a process as Helga was trying to be careful not to pinch or catch any of her skin or rolls.

Soon Helga disappeared under Joyce’s mass and the sheet, and Joyce began to quiver with anticipation when she felt the hole finally get positioned directly under her hungry sex. It had been awhile since Helga had treated her, and she was already moist. There were several titillating moments as Helga’s fingers pushed and prodded at the accumulated fat for several minutes before her hands left their ministrations. Joyce’s breath started increasing as she grew wetter in anticipation, drips actually falling through the hole and onto Helga. Moments later Helga popped up alongside Joyce giving her a naughty-naughty shake of her finger.

“You bad little fatty! What did you think I was going to do down there! I swear, some people,” mocked Helga as she pulled down one of the retractable hoses from the ceiling and got out some liquid soap. She attached a rotating brush attachment to the end and added some soap to it. From there she turned on the water and adjusted the temperature and pressure.

Joyce frowned and groaned at Helga’s merciless teasing as she began to wash her like a prized car. She firmly pressed the rotating brush into all of Joyce’s many folds and crevasses, making sure to scrub her good. With the friction turned down and the hole at the bottom Helga could easily get Joyce’s back without turning her over. The water drained out the hole and onto the water proof mattress, to finally flow off of it into one of the nearby drains.

The process might have been efficient, but that didn’t make it very fast. She was easily washed for more than an hour before she was finally done. From there she sprayed the rest of the soap and rinse water down the drain, and then pulled down another hose so she could air dry parts of Joyce and do her hair.

“There, my Piggy Princess is all cleaned up. Since you were so good I’ll give you some ice cream. Tomorrow we’ve got some work to do. Hope you like hot dogs.” Helga said as she made one of the colossal sundaes that Joyce hadn’t had in awhile. As Joyce sucked on the straw of ice cream and 5 different toppings she wondered what Helga meant.

(Continued in post 127 of page six of this thread)

Last edited by Britt Reid; 12-13-2011 at 10:05 PM.
Old 06-02-2007, 04:53 PM   #124
JP.

I'll be a little late in posting the next segment, I have a different schedule this week. However next week I'll have something maybe more than a single segment. I'll also be starting a new thread for it.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:00 PM   #125
Browniestuff

Browniestuff has said some nice things

I have to say i've always loved your stories JP. this one is no exception!

Max
Browniestuff is offline   Reply With Quote