Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Lounge

Old 12-31-2006, 09:36 AM   #51
Kimberleigh
gardening, mostly.

Kimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic~Wombat View Post
Oh don't be shy.. I posted mine and my photos are not even so so! Would love to see any photography that anyone has to offer!
Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much.
Wombat - your pix are AMAZING.
And people, if you haven't hit his Flickr page, shame on you!!!
Kimberleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 10:05 AM   #52
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberleigh View Post
Just flickr-ed and yup, nice shots.
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 12:10 PM   #53
Cosmic~Wombat

Cosmic~Wombat can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberleigh View Post
Thanks.. sorry I post to much.. not intended just get lost at times while the woman is sleeping or gone and get post happy.. I will watch that.
Old 12-31-2006, 03:38 PM   #54
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess View Post
Rainy, I have used a Canon EOS with the stabilized lens, wow oh wow. You will love it. Even my pictures were almost good.
Oh cool. I have trouble with shake, especially with a telephoto lens on, so I think it will help me a lot. Going to have to wait until I stop putting the cat oncologist's children through college though lol.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 11:20 PM   #55
Kimberleigh
gardening, mostly.

Kimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic~Wombat View Post
Thanks.. sorry I post to much.. not intended just get lost at times while the woman is sleeping or gone and get post happy.. I will watch that.
My "protest too much" reference was to this Wombat. What on earth do you mean "so-so"?
I was absolutely not talking about being post happy. I'm glad someone is!

Last edited by Kimberleigh; 12-31-2006 at 11:20 PM. Reason: clarity
Kimberleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 01:03 AM   #56
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default i love photography

love it love it, love it....

i am going to try and put a couple of mine here...

and i have a site that i have some of my favs posted at

http://groups.msn.com/2001OZVacationpics/shoebox.msnw

i use an olympus c770...but am always thinking about what is next...

Last edited by SocialbFly; 05-20-2008 at 06:30 PM.
SocialbFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 01:18 AM   #57
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.SocialbFly has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default i love photos, lol

here is one i took at the Missouri Botanical Gardens during Chihuly nights...

Old 01-01-2007, 01:24 AM   #58
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Default one of my other favs

although i do have a lot of favs, i love the colors in this...

Old 01-01-2007, 01:34 AM   #59
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Default i love this one too

I am so modest, haha, i have a wall at home with my pics, some as large as 16x20, and i am always happy to be able to say i took them...

Old 01-01-2007, 02:51 AM   #60
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!

Beautiful Di!!

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 07:46 AM   #61
JelleyBean

JelleyBean has said some nice things
Smile I Love Photography

But I am just a novice...using my old 35 mm camera lol my digital (NikonCP) is a piece of pooh...always breaking down. Someday I will get a new better one
Social....your shots are very beautiful...Id put them on the wall as well!
Mostly my shots are nature and my dog No idea how to put one in the link though lol
if you go to http://www.tailwagginsbakery.com/funstuff.htm you can see my Casey Lee in a photo contest ...he is the golden with the reindeer antlers lol vote!!
I have so many photos I would love to know how to sell them to either a stock photography company or something...its a passion and I'd love to make it a on-the-side career.
Hugs,
Kristin
JelleyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 03:22 PM   #62
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have a Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ20 which I love. It's big and kinda heavy, but it has a feel like I could drop in off the roof of my house and it would still work. I love lighthouses and anything water related... this is Drum Point Lighthouse in Solomons, MD.

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 01:07 AM   #63
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Default a lighthouse for you

daddyoh, this is one for you, it is in australia, the town is Kiama, it was a pretty lighthouse, but an ugly day

Old 01-02-2007, 01:10 AM   #64
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Default one of my favs

i had to post one more of my favs from Kiama, it was soo pretty, it is the Kiama blowhole in australia, just a great day for pics, lol.

Old 01-03-2007, 05:18 AM   #65
Cosmic~Wombat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialbFly View Post
I am so modest, haha, i have a wall at home with my pics, some as large as 16x20, and i am always happy to be able to say i took them...
I would love to see this larger
Old 01-03-2007, 05:36 AM   #66
Cosmic~Wombat

Default Another one of mine. So many wonderful photos here.. it's amazing!

Old 01-03-2007, 03:06 PM   #67
daddyoh70
DYELB?

daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.daddyoh70 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is a view from a 7th floor balcony of our hotel in Atlantis, Bahamas. Summer of 2006

"Don't ever shoot my Sunday joyride music down" Wesley Willis
daddyoh70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:30 PM   #68
SocialbFly
I am keeping Tina!

Default wow

the pics in this have all been lovely, thank you all for sharing. It sure is a hobby i enjoy and obviously others too....

all i can say is wow!

Old 01-04-2007, 02:54 AM   #69
stan_der_man
The Teflon Frog

Location: Born in The Mission, raised on Rt. 66, living in the Squirrel Ghetto, SoCal
stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.stan_der_man has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Perspective and architecture...

I've always liked photographing architecture, people and perspective, but I never made the leap to a good digital camera. Here are two pictures from my old Pentax AE Super, and a newer one from a recent vacation with my wifes digital camera.

What is a good entry level digital camera that doesn't have that annoying delay? (I have so many digital pics of people and animals blinking, looking down or away that it makes me want to scream...)

fa_man_stan

"Regardless of who runs the websites and organizations, the cause belongs to all of us.

Last edited by stan_der_man; 04-13-2008 at 02:46 AM.
stan_der_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 03:42 AM   #70
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Stan, I love the conceptualness (it could be a word) of that middle one and the composition of the second and third ones.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 05:40 AM   #71
Cosmic~Wombat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fa_man_stan View Post
I've always liked photographing architecture, people and perspective, but I never made the leap to a good digital camera. Here are two pictures from my old Pentax AE Super, and a newer one from a recent vacation with my wifes digital camera.

What is a good entry level digital camera that doesn't have that annoying delay? (I have so many digital pics of people and animals blinking, looking down or away that it makes me want to scream...)

fa_man_stan

It really depends on what type of photography

Great photos by the way!!!!

Many of the kodaks are good and not expensive have a look at this

http://www.flickr.com/cameras/
Old 01-04-2007, 06:11 AM   #72
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm enjoying everyone's photos. Nice thread, Mr. Wombat!
Old 01-04-2007, 06:47 AM   #73
Cosmic~Wombat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
I'm enjoying everyone's photos. Nice thread, Mr. Wombat!
Thank you very much Stataclear

Here are a few more of mine

This is Olive our BBK big beautiful kitty

This is Lake Lou in Lynne Florida

This is our crazy dog her name is Dee Oh Gee

This is Lil Bit aka Cosmic Jans here aka TROUBLE!!!!!!!

YES she is that sassy!
Old 01-04-2007, 08:49 AM   #74
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm just getting into photography and started out with a Canon A530. Can't slap on the fancy lenses, but it is my first manual control digital camera.

I like reflection shots, too.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 09:12 AM   #75
Cosmic~Wombat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane View Post
I'm just getting into photography and started out with a Canon A530. Can't slap on the fancy lenses, but it is my first manual control digital camera.

I like reflection shots, too.

I am a reflection freak myself.. should look into joining flickr.com and visit my group hit miss maybe.. we are a hoot!

Tags
hobby, photography