Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 05-30-2007, 09:57 AM   #26
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNowhereMan View Post
i rarely talk about her body unless we are being intimate or she puts herself down because of her looks, i re assure her of her beauty. i tell her more often already how wonderful she is and how her personality completes mine in that if i have a negative trait she ahas a positive that counter acts it.

Then maybe tell her that her happiness is what makes you happy so if she wants to lose some weight, you will be happy- just like you are happy with her now

It might just be that her insecurities take over too often- sounds like you do your best for her so just leave it up to her. There really is nothing more you can do other than be there with your reassuring words ,IMO

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 12:45 PM   #27
Mystic Rain
Leonardo Forever

Mystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I visited the walk-in clinic today for a problem with my hands. I have eczema, and for a few years I was able to keep it at bay with lotions after having been to the dermatologist once before. However, in the last month it's just not been working, so I had to get steroid-based medicine again.

Anyway, since I've never been to this clinic before, I had to get everything done for their records, including weight. I am now 216lbs. And nothing was said about it either. It did help that there were two BBW working there, a nurse and a receptionist, so I wasn't embarrassed or anything.
Old 06-17-2007, 05:07 PM   #28
Aireman
Forever 2 Wheels!

Aireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Thumbs up

Thanks for the update Mystic! How's your hunger level now? As it appears that the weight gain has leveled off.

Skinny chicks are for beginners!
Aireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 06:59 PM   #29
KnownIssues

KnownIssues has said some nice things

I wanted to say congratulations on developing what sounds like a very healthy (no pun intended) attitude towards weight and eating. I've spent most of my online life (under the name of FeederDom) considering myself to be a feeder, or at least presenting myself as one.

But I personally have had an attitude of eating what I want and the amount I want and not concerning myself with my weight. I've actually maintained a pretty steady weight doing that, and I feel like I am me and not fighting my nature; which would almost certainly be ineffective.

Ultimately, I've come to realize that as much as I might fantasize about a woman choosing or being made to eat more than she enjoys, I sincerely believe everyone would be better off eating what their bodies tell them they desire.

Obviously, there are exceptions when health is at risk, but worrying about percentage of calories from fat or carbs based on the study-of-the-day is bound to fail. Tomorrow's studies will "prove" that yesterday's studies were wrong. How many times have you heard a scientist (who should know better), "we used to think... but now we know...".
KnownIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 09:20 PM   #30
Mystic Rain
Leonardo Forever

Mystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aireman View Post
Thanks for the update Mystic! How's your hunger level now? As it appears that the weight gain has leveled off.
Well, it's still up there. I still have a big appetite, but the gain seems to have slowed some. Might be I'm at where I'm supposed to be. I don't know. Most often after I eat, I'm not hungry anymore, but I'm not really full either. I don't feel satisfied.
Old 06-22-2007, 01:50 AM   #31
simon_squarepants

simon_squarepants can now change their title

OK so I've only just found this thread - only six months behind, then lol. I love your story and how you're accepting yourself. Its so refreshing in a world of calorie-obsessed women who are mortified at the thought of gaining half a pound to have people like you, who are just enjoy being themselves.

Are you still doing the exercises? Thats good if you are, although I wouldn't have thought the tummy crunches would have been best for someone hoping to grow a big belly... Could be wrong of course! At the gym I go to there are these sedentary bikes where you can sit back on a wider seat and move the pedals. There's also a sort of arm bike, which is the same except you use your arms to push the pedals. I would have thought that sort of thing would be good for you - or even just going for a walk (waddle? lol) every day to keep the blood flowing lol.

Either way, keep up the good work and show your Mom what a real beautiful woman looks like!!
Old 08-05-2007, 07:05 PM   #32
Mystic Rain
Leonardo Forever

This is just a small update.

I don't know how much I weigh now as I've not been on a scale to check for a while, but I can definitely tell in my clothes that I've put on more. My size 20s are getting tight and I'm transitioning into a size 22. In fact, I can wear it already.

The capicity of food I eat is steadily increasing. I'm putting away more, especially at buffets, but I'm not quite at my goal of eating three loaded plates plus dessert. It's after the initial too full feeling passes that I find more room and wish I could've eaten more, but by then I've already left.

That happened last Friday when I went to Golden Corral. If someone had been with me to fill another plate for me, I think I would've eaten it. I also left without ice cream, and I really wanted it, but I didn't feel like making the trip to get it I felt so full then. However, once I'm on my way home, I start feeling better, and I'm not so stuffed anymore to where I think I could've managed to eat more. I think too that wearing something with a roomy elastic waist in it as opposed to constricted button jeans would've been better and would've helped, so next time I go I'll wear them.
Old 08-06-2007, 02:49 PM   #33
Mystic Rain
Leonardo Forever

Well, I managed to get hold of a scale today, and check my weight. It now stands between 220-225 at 222. That's almost ten pounds in less than two months.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:54 PM   #34
Mystic Rain
Leonardo Forever

I don't mean to make three posts right after the other, but there seems to be the lack of an edit button. Anyways, here are new pictures. Hope they're well received.

Attachment 24292

Attachment 24293

Attachment 24294

Attachment 24295

Last edited by Mystic Rain; 05-05-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Mystic Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 05:21 PM   #35
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Very welcomed - nice tummy.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 09:36 AM   #36
technaut

technaut can now change their title

Yay, very nice
Old 08-07-2007, 12:28 PM   #37
samestar

samestar can now change their title

Mystic you have a beautiful belly! and your thighs look inviting also! absolutely beautiful!
samestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:34 PM   #38
Mystic Rain
Leonardo Forever

Minor update.

I bought a scale, a digital one that accurately reads up to 330lbs, tonight, and got a big reality-check as to what my weight truly is from the dial scale that was out of package on display. I'm actually 228lbs; 231 with shoes and fully clothed.

So a nearly 15lb gain in almost two months.
Old 08-09-2007, 11:54 PM   #39
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

Congrats Mystic, keep up the good work

Quote:
What a cute little belly! Congrats on making the decision to stop worrying. I'm a firm believer that the constant stress of thinking about calories is harder on one's health than just eating like it is a normal part of life.

I'm sure Dimensions is the place for you!

brenda
I agree completely Brenda, the weight loss stress on women and girls to conform to completely unnatural standards is almost incomprehensible. It's everywhere!

Plus if we really want to talk about anyone's health we need to toss the propoganda BS we've all been fed and start with such things in our food and water as oh say:

Plutonium, Uranium, R oxides
Dioxins (PCDDs)
PCBs
Heavy metals such as Mercury
Sodium Benzoate (and many other cancer initiates)
Aspartame (and many other neurotoxins)
Synthetic vitamins
Synthetic fats and sugars including synthetic trans fats (as oppose to natural fats and natural "trans" fats and sugars)
Organochlorines, pesticides, and other endocrine mimickers
GMOs- I don't believe for a moment genetically modified foods are going to be naturally utilized or safe, especially with companies like Monsanto involved.
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 10:28 PM   #40
Mystic Rain
Leonardo Forever

*pokes still very distended tummy* I hope I gain at least a pound or two from the feast I ate for dinner earlier. I went to Ryan's buffet, armed wearing elastic waist shorts and a roomy t-shirt, and ate until it was almost too painful to breathe. I stuffed myself so tight, with no limits except for that of my belly.

I really wanted to eat more, but I feared getting sick since my tummy was so very full and it hurt a little. Hopefully I'll be able to do it next time. I did accomplish nearly two and a half plates this time, however.
Old 08-12-2007, 12:07 AM   #41
Tychondarova
Incredible Expanding Boy!

Tychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTychondarova can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Rain View Post
I don't mean to make three posts right after the other, but there seems to be the lack of an edit button. Anyways, here are new pictures. Hope they're well received.

Attachment 24292

Attachment 24293

Attachment 24294

Attachment 24295
....Hot damn...

Making up for lost time INDEED! That's the spirit girl, throw off the shackles of forcibly imposed dietary standards and stand proud, or rather sit (while eating a third helping of your favorite dessert) and proclaim your liberation to the world! Let the only limitation to your food consumption be your ever-burgeoning appetite! Allow your beautiful body to expand and grow with each sensuous and well-deserved bite, and revel in your contentment! For the glory of BBWs!

-Ty

In a world fraught with disturbingly malnourished stick figure women whose heads look entirely too large for their bodies, we should all thank a higher power for this wondeful site.
Tychondarova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 04:57 AM   #42
CuslonGodibb

CuslonGodibb can now change their title
Default Re: No more counting

Mystic Rain - I totally agree with Wagimawr: That's a really nice belly! (And I suppose it'll grow even nicer - - - ;-))

Good luck, gorgeous, and thanks for sharing your lovely pictures!

/ CuslonGodibb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Rain View Post

Attachment 24292

Attachment 24293

Attachment 24294

Attachment 24295
CuslonGodibb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 03:39 PM   #43
mrman1980uk
Bicycling cake-baker

mrman1980uk can now change their title

Yummy curves ;-)
Old 08-12-2007, 03:44 PM   #44
Rowan
wickedly delicious

Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Rowan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I guess im confused..

what exactly are you trying to put forth in this post? Id rather know than assume..

thanks

פפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפפ

~*~And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
~*~
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 03:18 PM   #45
Aireman
Forever 2 Wheels!

Aireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Way to go girl! Very nice posts and thanks for the picture updates I so admire your journey.

Skinny chicks are for beginners!
Aireman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 11:26 PM   #46
Mystic Rain
Leonardo Forever

I now weigh over 230lbs. I can certainly tell more and more as clothes get even tighter, and there's always a nice big roll of tummy over my pants.
Old 08-26-2007, 02:48 AM   #47
JustMe

JustMe has said some nice things

"No more counting and watching. I will eat a normal meal, but without any regard as to how much calories I have consumed."

I saw in a couple later posts you were still counting callories. Good that you stopped worrying, but habits die hard? Have you finnaly stopped even considering calories a year later, or still do?

You are still using the scale, but in a completely new manner. Hope it is enjoyable now. All the counting wasn't getting to you, it's the manner in which is was. You look good. Most importantly that you're enjoying yourself.
JustMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 06:59 AM   #48
Biglover
Medieval music singer

Biglover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBiglover can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hi Michelle, looks like you have been eating quite well, nice tummy roll over the jeans. Just keep up the good work, don't let anyone get you down, mostly your mother. You are in a wonderful journey, that deep down inside you've always wanted, you just didn't know it. Enjoy yourself, relax, and just think, the holidays are just around the corner! Thanks, and keep us posted.
Biglover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 11:45 AM   #49
Mystic Rain
Leonardo Forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe View Post
"No more counting and watching. I will eat a normal meal, but without any regard as to how much calories I have consumed."

I saw in a couple later posts you were still counting callories. Good that you stopped worrying, but habits die hard? Have you finnaly stopped even considering calories a year later, or still do?
Considering I eat something nearly all day on my days off, and when at work I eat a chicken sandwich with double meat and cheese and a 800 calorie shake, a 500 calorie pastry for a snack later, and then come home to dinner, I should say by that I don't really care anymore.
Old 09-02-2007, 09:00 PM   #50
Mystic Rain
Leonardo Forever

I am nearly 240lbs now. With shoes and everything I am 243.

I'm gaining really rapidly, and it's almost no effort. My tummy is constantly hungry, and it's never full anymore when for all reasons it should be. I think my body is remembering I used to be 285.

I've been craving donuts from Dunkin's forever now, and so much that I dreamt of getting some last night. So today, I went out and bought a dozen. I've eaten two now, but my belly is wanting a third.