Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 09-29-2011, 05:35 PM   #201
Mystic Rain
Leonardo Forever

Mystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I've eaten nearly all day and my belly is so big, but I can't feel full no matter how much I eat. I had a sandwich, cheez-it, can of viennas, and 15 chocolate chip cookies for lunch. I was only going to eat as many as of the cookies until I got full, but it never happened. I ate all of them and still was not full, but I had to go out shopping.

Had dinner just barely an hour ago; chicken tenders, a pile of potato chips, mac and cheese, three biscuits and then 12 more cookies I bought at the store of a whole package that didn't fit in the cookie jar. Not even remotely full. I think I've stretched my stomach's capacity through previous binges. I want more food.

I could really use that feeder about now.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:38 AM   #202
bigbellyroll

bigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Mystic, Are you done counting or actively gaining? I have struggled forever to stay @ 200, but gave up about a year ago. Since then the weight just piled on & I had a hard time for a long time. I'm 251 now & still have waves of major self loathing. Just be careful & stay in a good place mentally.
bigbellyroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 11:43 AM   #203
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbellyroll View Post
Mystic, Are you done counting or actively gaining? I have struggled forever to stay @ 200, but gave up about a year ago. Since then the weight just piled on & I had a hard time for a long time. I'm 251 now & still have waves of major self loathing. Just be careful & stay in a good place mentally.
Sorry to hear about the self loathing. Its just my opinion but you really have nothing to loathe really.
Old 10-01-2011, 11:15 AM   #204
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Sorry to hear about the self loathing. Its just my opinion but you really have nothing to loathe really.
Agreed. Self-loathing is a needless emotion that only does more damage than good. If you are unhappy where you are now, there are more positive ways to change behavior that hating oneself and doing nothing. Great belly, btw
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 01:52 PM   #205
bigbellyroll

bigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbigbellyroll can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Talking

I agree. This was more of a sisterly advice ting because it sounds like we have similar pasts. Once you've been on that diet coaster for so long your legs are a bit wobbly. It takes some of us longer to realize we're
in a better place & being who we were meant to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by palndrm View Post
Agreed. Self-loathing is a needless emotion that only does more damage than good. If you are unhappy where you are now, there are more positive ways to change behavior that hating oneself and doing nothing. Great belly, btw
bigbellyroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 12:40 PM   #206
Takeshi
That's how my sushi rolls

Takeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going onTakeshi knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Rain View Post
I've eaten nearly all day and my belly is so big, but I can't feel full no matter how much I eat. I had a sandwich, cheez-it, can of viennas, and 15 chocolate chip cookies for lunch. I was only going to eat as many as of the cookies until I got full, but it never happened. I ate all of them and still was not full, but I had to go out shopping.

Had dinner just barely an hour ago; chicken tenders, a pile of potato chips, mac and cheese, three biscuits and then 12 more cookies I bought at the store of a whole package that didn't fit in the cookie jar. Not even remotely full. I think I've stretched my stomach's capacity through previous binges. I want more food.

I could really use that feeder about now.
I'm glad you see you were able to bing some! ^_^ If you were here i could have helped. lol
Old 10-10-2011, 11:21 AM   #207
Mystic Rain
Leonardo Forever

Mystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMystic Rain can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I made pancakes last night and there was 8 huge pancakes. I ate every last one. My belly is still huge and packed, but I am so hungry. I've eaten some lunch already, but I am not done yet. I need more food.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:04 PM   #208
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I made pancakes last night and there was 8 huge pancakes. I ate every last one. My belly is still huge and packed, but I am so hungry. I've eaten some lunch already, but I am not done yet. I need more food.
I wish I could have seen that. Least I know what to make you for breakfast if the situation ever arouses :-)
Old 01-21-2012, 07:03 PM   #209
Mystic Rain
Leonardo Forever

Not much to report. I've been losing weight. Down now to 273.

I ate a huge dinner the other night and since then my belly has been kind of staying stuffed and getting fuller more quickly when I eat a normal meal even. It's a feeling I just don't want to go away and so today I've been eating all day long. I've nearly eaten a whole package of Oreo-like cookies and will have eaten them all after I post this. Maybe something else too, even though I just ate a big dinner. I just want more and more food. Because my belly is not big and full enough if I can still, just barely, button my pants.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:07 AM   #210
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Not much to report. I've been losing weight. Down now to 273.

I ate a huge dinner the other night and since then my belly has been kind of staying stuffed and getting fuller more quickly when I eat a normal meal even. It's a feeling I just don't want to go away and so today I've been eating all day long. I've nearly eaten a whole package of Oreo-like cookies and will have eaten them all after I post this. Maybe something else too, even though I just ate a big dinner. I just want more and more food. Because my belly is not big and full enough if I can still, just barely, button my pants.
The numbers on the scale isn't as important as how you feel. You still look absolutely bootlicious in my opinion ;-)
Old 01-26-2012, 05:02 PM   #211
palndrm

palndrm can now change their title

Quote:
The numbers on the scale isn't as important as how you feel. You still look absolutely bootlicious in my opinion ;-)
Exactly. As I always say, half the fun is getting there.
palndrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:44 AM   #212
bullsman812000

bullsman812000 can now change their title

wow that was a nice story you are going to make a fat lover one beautiful wife one day peace and love my friend
bullsman812000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:43 PM   #213
KHayes666
Go away

So has your new boyfriend been fufilling your desires yet?
Old 05-17-2012, 02:36 PM   #214
Mystic Rain
Leonardo Forever

Quote:
So has your new boyfriend been fufilling your desires yet?
No. I don't believe he's into that, but it doesn't matter. Actually, my weight is in a downward trend. I was very sick with a bronchital infection a few weeks ago and with no appetite I lost around 10lbs. Ever since, I've just sort of followed that same pattern. It's nice that some ill-fitting clothes before I had now fit and I feel like I have more energy, don't get tired as easily. 10lbs doesn't seem a lot, but I guess it was enough to see a change.

Oh, I still have my cake and eat it too, but rarely is it immediately followed now by another slice of cake, a candy bar after that, etc. No, I'm not counting calories, but rather I'm tending to try to spread them further apart throughout the day. Whether I gain or lose, I will always be on the heavy side.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:35 PM   #215
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
No. I don't believe he's into that, but it doesn't matter. Actually, my weight is in a downward trend. I was very sick with a bronchital infection a few weeks ago and with no appetite I lost around 10lbs. Ever since, I've just sort of followed that same pattern. It's nice that some ill-fitting clothes before I had now fit and I feel like I have more energy, don't get tired as easily. 10lbs doesn't seem a lot, but I guess it was enough to see a change.

Oh, I still have my cake and eat it too, but rarely is it immediately followed now by another slice of cake, a candy bar after that, etc. No, I'm not counting calories, but rather I'm tending to try to spread them further apart throughout the day. Whether I gain or lose, I will always be on the heavy side.
Proud of you *hugs*