Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 12-31-2006, 11:01 AM   #1
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default I need a Frittata recipe!

Hi kids! Uncle L needs a tasty and snappy recipe for Frittata. I know breakfast time has past but I wouldn't mind making it for tomorrow morning--or tonight's dinner!

I'm sure it's a simple dish but I just don't know how.

Smoochalinos!

Les
PS: Happy New Years!
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 12:41 PM   #2
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil View Post
Hi kids! Uncle L needs a tasty and snappy recipe for Frittata. I know breakfast time has past but I wouldn't mind making it for tomorrow morning--or tonight's dinner!

I'm sure it's a simple dish but I just don't know how.

Smoochalinos!

Les
PS: Happy New Years!

Hi there, I love this site for recipes, and they have loads of frittata ones
http://allrecipes.com/Search/Recipes...hTerm=frittata

I didnt realise it is made with all different ingredients til I saw the above recipes. . I just make it if I have leftover cold baby potatoes. I just whisk some eggs, a little salt and pepper in, then I put the eggs into a non stick frying pan with a little oil heated in it, add the potatoes and cook slowly. I dont stir the eggs in the pan, just let them set. I finish it by putting the pan under the grill (broiler?). Then I cut it into slices. That's the way I tasted it in Spain many years ago and have loved it ever since!

And Happy New Year to you too

Last edited by Ruby Ripples; 12-31-2006 at 12:45 PM.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 02:16 PM   #3
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Thanks very very much for the prompt reply Ruby!!

Les
Old 12-31-2006, 02:18 PM   #4
Les Toil
On Timeout

Oh, and by the way, Ruby, you have crispy seaweed in your teeth.

Old 12-31-2006, 02:21 PM   #5
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil View Post
Oh, and by the way, Ruby, you have crispy seaweed in your teeth.

LMAO! *blush*
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 03:29 PM   #6
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

We use all kinds of stuff. Left over noodles, sliced cooked potatoes, cooked vegies and bits of meat, any thing you could throw into and omelet. And some cheese on top just before you run it under the broiler is good.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 08:59 PM   #7
Les Toil
On Timeout

That's pretty dern near what I'm doing, Friday. I just went out and bought a bunch of everything to throw in there--even one of those small boxes of Cap'n Crunch--and topped it off with shredded cheese a few minutes before it was completely baked.

L

PS: And yes, I was yokin' about the Cap'n Crunch.
Old 12-31-2006, 09:18 PM   #8
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Put the CC on ice cream for dessert. Yum.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote