Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 10-24-2008, 12:08 PM   #26
Reggiano

Reggiano can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by candygodiva View Post
I also had a bad habit of stuffing empty wrappers from things that I grabbed when no one was looking, down in the sofa, and under my mattress, or sliding plates and bowls under my bed till I could sneak them back into the kitchen and wash them without being caught. They would be forgotten till my Grandmother would find them while cleaning my room, and scold me for it.
As you probably also discovered, chocolate bar wrappers don't flush.

--Reggie the Plumber.
Reggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 04:59 PM   #27
Haunted
Bi-Coastal!!!

Haunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going onHaunted knows EXACTLY what's going on

I'v never snuck food But the thought of my girl Sneaking food and still eating a full meal with me is very exciting. I can imagine finding her secret stash and not saying anything but monitoring how quickly she goes through it and then maybe offering her a very special dinner on the days i see she was extra sneaky

:wubu::wubu::wubu:www.bigfatlovestory.com :wubu::wubu::wubu:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
this place..its like an onion wrapped in an inigma wrapped in a conundrum wrapped in a mumu!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergirl View Post
Oh the life of an Fa.. its like a rollercoaster on a bouncy castle in a haunted mansion sometimes!
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 05:05 PM   #28
FaxMachine1234
you know it

FaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Yeah...this would account for most of the 235. Ahem.
FaxMachine1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 05:35 PM   #29
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx View Post
Does anyone else here have a hard time resisting ‘illicit’ (aka hidden or sneaky) eating? You know, when someone leaves pastries at the coffee station and each time you go by you have one, never being seen to pig out on them, but eating more than your share? Or while cleaning up after a big meal sneaking in a few more big bites of your favorites? Or maybe on the way to work grabbing a totally reasonable seeming coffee and bagel, although you just had a full breakfast?

I just may be addicted to this sort of behavior. It is not even, or not just, a sexual-feedee sort of rush, at least for me it seems to be some very basic thing, probably still channeling my childhood revolt against parental food monitoring or something. All I know for sure is that although I’ve just gained ten pounds unintentionally and have vowed to lose at least some of it, I’ve hit the “happy new year” goodies basket in our lunch room at least half a dozen times today, with the instinct to have a hidden snack totally overwhelming the logical part of my mind that is saying ‘no.’

Of course, in the end it all shows up on my belly, but for me that is half encouragement and half discouragement, so it balances out. Mind you one of my abiding fantasies is to have a sneak eating partner in crime, someone who could appreciate both the thrill and the consequent growth.

Regards;

-Ed
Oh my god this is me!! My GF Mer thought it was so cute when she found me out. My major wee sneaky indulgence is when I'm driving home from work I stop at a garage half way between my work and home and buy a Strawberry Corneto ( it's like a strawberry ice-cream cone with chocolate and strawberry sauce). I have just enough time to eat it in the car and dispose of the evidence ( the wrapper) before getting home to my Mer. For a long time I would arrive home and say that I was hungry for my dinner and that I hadn't eaten all day (or since lunch time) and she would have dinner ready for me. I actually had it timed how long it would take to eat my cone and then stop at a bin and put the wrapper in then get home in home for tea.

That is the tip of the Ice berg!!

My teenage years have more stories. My dad used to work away from home for two weeks at a time (on oil riggs) and when he came back he brought a huge sports bag full of chocolate biscuits home with him (freebies from the rigg). My parents weren't really strict around food but after I was bathed and had cleaned my teeth before bed ther was no more food allowed so I would go into the kitchen when it was time for bed and take some of the biscuits and sneak them upstairs and hide them under my pillow so I could eat them whenever I pleased. naughty me!
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 05:40 PM   #30
GoldenDelicious
It's the naughty step 4U!

GoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging inGoldenDelicious makes people happy simply by logging in

Oh and now that Mer knows about the Cornetos I am aching to find another sneaky eating indulgence just for me
GoldenDelicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:39 PM   #31
Kortana
Feelin' Cheeky!

Kortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot picsKortana does more than just post hot pics

Love this thread.

This is sooooo me. When I first met the BF he always said I don't eat very much. It wasn't until I was really comfortable (he is my first FA/feeder) that I let the cat out of the bag.

I would go to McD's and pick up dinner but eat Big Mac on the way home so no one knew I had had 2.

I still do it, can't help it.

I personally think it comes from my parents telling me I was constantly eating. I would sneak food, they made me feel bad for eating. Now I kinda enjoy the sneak of it, it is a treat to be able to eat the whole box of Miami's(coconut cream akes) when no one is watching!

LOL
Old 10-24-2008, 08:05 PM   #32
QueenB
zoo-music girl

QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!QueenB has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

oh, also:

when i met my bf for the first time, we went out to have chinese food. i didn't finish my meal even though i was reeeally hungry, so i brought the rest home and waited until he went upstairs to finish it. i feel silly for ever hiding it from him. pretty funny to think about now haha
QueenB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 10:03 PM   #33
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've done it a bunch of times. Still do. Late at night, when everyone's asleep.
Old 10-25-2008, 06:46 AM   #34
fatstuart1975
Fat Boy Illustrator

fatstuart1975 can now change their title

yeah - I totally do this.

On way from home.

Stuff in my 'man-bag' to sneak off and eat up in my room or when people have gone to sleep!LOL!

Again, it's not out of shame - people know how much I love my food and see me demolish plates of the stuff!LOL!

Just something about that 'alone time' with just you and your fav snack/food of choice!LOL!

fatstuart
fatstuart1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 07:05 AM   #35
Reggiano

Reggiano can now change their title
Default Thanksgiving night

I was a "husky" 13-year-old; she was my 200-pound, 16-year-old redheaded cousin who I was insanely in love with. I heard her walk past my bedroom after midnight on Thanksgiving and followed her down to the kitchen where she was trying to straighten out the edge of a leftover half of a pumpkin pie without being caught. We kept nibbling away at it until there was nothing left. Then she panicked about what my mother would think and offered to let me kiss her if I would take the rap for it the next morning. So...what could I do? The damsel was in distress, the only chivalrous thing to do was agree.

What I knew but didn't bother mentioning to her was that my mother was always pushing food on us kids anyway and would have thought it funny and cute if we'd just told her the truth. But that's another story.
Reggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 01:08 PM   #36
Curious Jane

Curious Jane can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
Then I had "non-apology" spells where I would purposely eat fattening things in front of people in a type of dare for them to say something to me about it.
I'm afraid I'm still at this stage, haven't reached your advanced level of enlightenment yet.
Curious Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:35 AM   #37
Ichida

Ichida can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIchida can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIchida can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love encouraging illicit eating... LEAVE that extra spoonful in the pot right in front of him and wander away so he can eat it. Cook that extra desert and leave it on the counter.

Even with my friends - I'll order a huge meal, eat what I want and look at them and sigh and poke at it until they rescue me. The last time my friend said no to helping me finish my pie I walked to the nearest garbage and threw it in in a fit of pique. He looked like I had kicked a puppy and looked into the bin mournfully as we passed. They have gotten so used to it they look disgruntled if I finish my entire meal but wont give in and order something else for themselves!
Old 10-27-2008, 09:19 AM   #38
AlethaBBW
Fatniss Everdeen

AlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 clubAlethaBBW is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichida View Post
I love encouraging illicit eating... LEAVE that extra spoonful in the pot right in front of him and wander away so he can eat it. Cook that extra desert and leave it on the counter.

Even with my friends - I'll order a huge meal, eat what I want and look at them and sigh and poke at it until they rescue me. The last time my friend said no to helping me finish my pie I walked to the nearest garbage and threw it in in a fit of pique. He looked like I had kicked a puppy and looked into the bin mournfully as we passed. They have gotten so used to it they look disgruntled if I finish my entire meal but wont give in and order something else for themselves!
Heh, I need friends like you
AlethaBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:59 AM   #39
Eden

Eden has said some nice things

I think I do this quite a bit- I snack a lot so I will sometimes go buy a pint of ice cream or something and then eat it while I am home alone watching tv.
Eden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 06:54 PM   #40
thatgirl08
KNOW IT ALL

thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!thatgirl08 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I always do this! I used to do it a lot when I was little especially. My grandma had like, a snack closet and she used to babysit me a lot so I would always sneak in there and grab some candy or chips when she wasn't looking. Since I got my license a few months ago, I tend to be falling into this habit again. It's easy to just stop somewhere and get something.. even though I know I'll be eating a meal when I get home or whatever.
thatgirl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 09:02 PM   #41
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've always loved to sneak food. The secrecy makes me feel like an outlaw. And I enjoy that.

There was almost never enough food to go around when I was growing up. It wasn't until I was 18 or so that I knew plenty. Sneaking food was a way of getting enough. I realized then and now that it meant I was cheating, but to be perfectly honest, I didn't care. I felt guilty, but something else drove me to eat anyway.

I got punished many times for eating more than my share.

I still enjoy the idea of eating while nobody's looking, even though I no longer lack for food.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:15 PM   #42
goodthings
On Timeout

goodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this boardgoodthings carries a lot of weight on this board
Default still

I have been a sneaky eater since i was put on my first diet at age 7. I am now 33 and still do it, as i have gotten older it is not as bad and I do not have the same compulsions, but I still do and will probably to some extent do it all my life. I am not happy with this behaviour.
goodthings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:15 AM   #43
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've tended to do this for most of my life. For one thing, I've always had a big appetite. And I've always been a night owl and even as a kid would often stay up all night, so I'd get hungry. I also have a sweet tooth - if there's a desserty thing there I end up eating until it's gone, or going back later and finishing it. My sisters are the same way with sweets, we've discussed this. (Now that I've been on my own for many years there's nothing to sneak tho.)

At work we get cake (always chocolate) and pie (usually fruit) from a fantastic local bakery for all the employee's birthdays. Some birthday people will bring the leftovers home but often the cake gets left in the fridge. A few weeks ago I finished half a leftover chocolate cake over two days. (It's OK, I think, no one else seems interested in them.)

Likewise any leftover pizza.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:18 AM   #44
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
I've tended to do this for most of my life. For one thing, I've always had a big appetite. And I've always been a night owl and even as a kid would often stay up all night, so I'd get hungry. I also have a sweet tooth - if there's a desserty thing there I end up eating until it's gone, or going back later and finishing it. My sisters are the same way with sweets, we've discussed this. (Now that I've been on my own for many years there's nothing to sneak tho.)

At work we get cake (always chocolate) and pie (usually fruit) from a fantastic local bakery for all the employee's birthdays. Some birthday people will bring the leftovers home but often the cake gets left in the fridge. A few weeks ago I finished half a leftover chocolate cake over two days. (It's OK, I think, no one else seems interested in them.)

Likewise any leftover pizza.

Half a leftover cake over two days? I would have scarfed down that sucka in a matter of hours.

I love cake.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 02:26 AM   #45
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susannah View Post
Half a leftover cake over two days? I would have scarfed down that sucka in a matter of hours.

I love cake.
Me too, probably. I went a little slower 'cos it was a "work" cake!

This particular cake was a lethal high-end chocolate creme/chocolate frosted layer cake - tall and rich. There would be no way for me to finish a whole one like that in one day.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:34 AM   #46
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclear View Post
Me too, probably. I went a little slower 'cos it was a "work" cake!

This particular cake was a lethal high-end chocolate creme/chocolate frosted layer cake - tall and rich. There would be no way for me to finish a whole one like that in one day.
I do understand. My Hungarian grandmother used to feed me all manner of rich Continental European chocolate type cakes.
One can only eat a small amount of those at a time because they are very potent.

I baked a pineapple upside down cake last weekend though that was a hit, and it went down a treat with cream and icecream at an afternoon tea party I went to.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:24 AM   #47
Hole

Hole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticedHole never has a post go unnoticed

I do this from time to time. Even though I'm 20, my mother watches what I eat. She doesn't want me to be fat.
I've snuck food in my room and binged on it. I've had to wait till she is sleeping to hoard the kitchen. Lol.
Hole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:02 AM   #48
Fascinita
Jeez, we're blessed!

Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fascinita has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think that every bite I eat is illicit, in a way. When I'm alone, it's in the feeling of being alone, which reminds me of waiting to be alone to take food when no one was looking. And when I'm in public, I'm wishing I was alone so I could savor each bite in its full glory. Every single bite is charged with that feeling of desiring to be alone with food.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:44 PM   #49
candie702

candie702 has said some nice things

Like others have mentioned, I get a "rush" out of sneaking a large quantity of yummy food into the house and then eating in private like in my room or if no one else is home, snuggled up in front of the tv. For me personally, I think it is unhealthy but it's so FUN!
candie702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:01 PM   #50
stillblessed23
A half full kinda girl

stillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by candygodiva View Post
Oh wow..yeah, I was so bad with it as a kid, sneaking into the kitchen at night and loading up on junk food and leftovers when I was supposed to be on a diet, that my Granddaddy started putting locks on the refrigerator and pantry so I couldn't sneak anymore.

Sad fatty was sad....

I also had a bad habit of stuffing empty wrappers from things that I grabbed when no one was looking, down in the sofa, and under my mattress, or sliding plates and bowls under my bed till I could sneak them back into the kitchen and wash them without being caught. They would be forgotten till my Grandmother would find them while cleaning my room, and scold me for it.
Omg sounds exactly like my childhood Candy exactly!