Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 01-02-2007, 10:28 PM   #1
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board
Default What famous woman would you want to fatten?

A fun question to all the FA/Feeders,

Which female celebrity would you want to see fattened up? Who do you think would make a gorgeous fat woman if relieved from their god-awful thin state?

I'm thinking Jennifer Connelly, Sarah Michelle Gellar or Jeri Ryan
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:36 PM   #2
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Liv Tyler and her chubby sister Mia.

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:41 PM   #3
Zoom
Rogue

Zoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions communityZoom is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Make Kirstie Alley about 400 pounds and then tell her, "I guess you're right, you're not going to get a man after all, because you pissed off all the FAs."
Zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:49 PM   #4
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ2d View Post
A fun question to all the FA/Feeders,

Which female celebrity would you want to see fattened up? Who do you think would make a gorgeous fat woman if relieved from their god-awful thin state?

I'm thinking Jennifer Connelly, Sarah Michelle Gellar or Jeri Ryan
As my friend Tamara would say... "Me, with a fresh dye job."
Old 01-02-2007, 10:49 PM   #5
SchecterFA

SchecterFA can now change their title

Zsa Zsa Gabor.
SchecterFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 11:10 PM   #6
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

TSL, of course.

Oh, you mean B-list celebrities? Then Rachel Ray. We watch her eat lots of "bites" in each episode and just about orgasms with each one. There is nothing like a woman enjoying good cooking. Whether it is acting or not, I'm buying!
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 11:21 PM   #7
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Rachael McAdams, Jenny McCarthy, Rachael Weis, and several other mentioned here.
Old 01-02-2007, 11:29 PM   #8
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Jessica Rabbit.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 11:32 PM   #9
maxoutfa

maxoutfa can now change their title

Natasha from Rocky and Bullwinkle - bet Boris would LOVE that.
Old 01-02-2007, 11:42 PM   #10
-Michael-

-Michael- can now change their title

This link has a lot of celebrity morphs, but done mostly by the general public, so some are not really made in good taste. Still good ones though.

http://www.worth1000.com/galleries.a...oshop&id=11728
-Michael- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 11:49 PM   #11
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
TSL, of course.

Oh, you mean B-list celebrities? Then Rachel Ray. We watch her eat lots of "bites" in each episode and just about orgasms with each one. There is nothing like a woman enjoying good cooking. Whether it is acting or not, I'm buying!
No one appreciates us F-list celebs anymore.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:14 AM   #12
Teecher

Teecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTeecher can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Jennifer Lopez

I'd return Jennifer Lopez back into what she looked like when she was a dancer on that show 'In Living Color'! Man, she was hot!!!

I'm a pear lover. Please excuse me.

Teecher
Teecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 02:17 AM   #13
eightyseven
Ridiculous.

eightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions communityeightyseven is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Marilyn Monroe was gorgeous... but I'd love to see what she would have looked like had she been a much larger woman. Just a thought.
eightyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 03:55 AM   #14
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Robin McGraw, so Dr. Phil would cry.

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 04:40 AM   #15
Dark_Hart

Dark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this board

Kirstie Alley
Dark_Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 05:57 AM   #16
PhillyFA
Cunning Linguist/Drum Bum

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

rachel ray and tiffani amber thiessen

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
PhillyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 06:38 AM   #17
Brainiac

Brainiac has said some nice things

Pamela Anderson.
Brainiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 07:54 AM   #18
Admiral_Snackbar
Veni, vidi, Lionel Richie

Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!Admiral_Snackbar keeps pushing the rep limit!

I would prefer a much fatter Christina Ricci. I so miss her natural bustiness. Seeing her now looking like Skeletor is just painful.
Old 01-03-2007, 07:56 AM   #19
Blondeegrldd

Blondeegrldd can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBlondeegrldd can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Jessica Simpson.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:35 AM   #20
PhillyFA

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

ya know, i'd love to see a fatter leslie boone. i always thought she was really cute.

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
Old 01-03-2007, 08:37 AM   #21
IwannabeVERYfat
ready to be fattened up!!

IwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesIwannabeVERYfat can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

britney spears, jessica simpson, pamela anderson

PROUD FAN OF BigCutieQTPie!!
She is My dream lady!!
IwannabeVERYfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 08:56 AM   #22
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I would want to see a curvier Nigella Lawson.
Regular Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 08:58 AM   #23
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Thumbs up Rena Sofer

Rena Sofer from Sci-Fi's THE CHRONICLE and now NBC's HEROES(Petrelli's wife-in-a-wheelchair) would make the best SSBBW ever. I have spoken.
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:55 AM   #24
PhillyFA

Default Rena Sofer

good call Ned. I didn't even think of her. You have spoken well.

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:28 AM   #25
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My first thought is that I’d rather already fat people became celebrities (in a positive way). So much beauty and talent around Dimensions, why aren’t they casting these people? Not in the designated fat friend/parent/whatever role, but just as ordinary people. Like in The Gilmore Girls, how much more realistic would it be if the food obsessed mom Lorelei were other than stick thin? What if she were a little plump, but totally cool with it and happy with her body? What a message that would send!

My next thought is Marie Antoinette: let HER eat cake! And she’d gotten fat enough maybe they never would have managed to get her up on that guillotine platform….

To attempt to answer the question in its original intent, ummm, there are so few celebrities that I even notice because most are so painfully thin, but I guess I can think of a few from over the years. Elizabeth McGovern (I think that is the name, she was in “She’s Having a Baby” and one I think called “Bedroom Window’). I always thought she looked like she was supposed to be plump. Oprah, she scares me when she’s thin, I’d love her to achieve her former lovely size again. The gal who played Willow on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Britney Spears, she is horrible, but since I’m going to see pictures of her anyway I have to say she’d actually be kind of cute if she gained about fifty pounds. Eh, I guess I’d think almost everyone in Hollywood would look better with about another fifty pounds though.

-Ed