Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 01-03-2007, 10:50 AM   #26
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think we all agree that Catherine Zeta Jones is the most beautiful thin woman in the world.

Hence, if she's that attractive thin, I think she might break a hotness-meter should she double her weight. In fact, I'm sure its only her love for hotness-meters everywhere that she doesn't do just that.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:09 AM   #27
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Martha Stewart.
Old 01-03-2007, 11:19 AM   #28
Checksum Panic
Space Cowboy

Checksum Panic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesChecksum Panic can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Oh man, Scarlett Johansson and Kate Winslet, both those girls have beautiful curves...more curves = happy me
Old 01-03-2007, 01:04 PM   #29
jaxjaguar

jaxjaguar can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesjaxjaguar can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'll go with:

Drew Barrymore
Eliza Dushku
America Ferrera
Beyonce
The Cute Indian Girl on ER
jaxjaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 02:42 PM   #30
olly5764

olly5764 can now change their title

I'd say Dawn French, don't know if you'd know her in the U.S. but she's already huge, if she would double her weight, she'd be awesome!
olly5764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 06:41 PM   #31
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Charlize Theron, Jessica Alba, or Marissa Jaret Winokur even more! Scrum-diddly-umptious!
Old 01-03-2007, 06:59 PM   #32
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Kate Winslet (my gf) and Beyonce and J Lo.

and Angelina Jolie.

Is it hot in here?
Old 01-03-2007, 07:00 PM   #33
seun

seun has said some nice things

Norah Jones
seun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 07:04 PM   #34
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

i loooooooooooove kate winslet, i'd totally hit it. she'd look awesome with some more weight on her!
Old 01-03-2007, 07:20 PM   #35
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Tina Fey (spelling? o.o)

She was the sole reason I made the effort to stay up for Saturday Night Live.

Heck, I think she's one of the only women who could actually attract me without being pudgey. It's those glasses, that rapier whit, that half-sarcastic sensuality, she is just amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 08:40 PM   #36
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teecher View Post
I'd return Jennifer Lopez back into what she looked like when she was a dancer on that show 'In Living Color'! Man, she was hot!!!

I'm a pear lover. Please excuse me.

Teecher

If you love pears, you need to check out my Yahoo group.....
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:14 PM   #37
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Ricki Friggin' Lake.

COME BACK, RICKI. WE STILL LOVE YOU. PLEASE SIGN MY CHINA BEACH DVD SET.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:22 PM   #38
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane View Post
Ricki Friggin' Lake.

COME BACK, RICKI. WE STILL LOVE YOU. PLEASE SIGN MY CHINA BEACH DVD SET.

I gotta agree with you on Ricki Lake... she was definitely a BBW......
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 09:39 PM   #39
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

After her, it's time to do the right thing with Anna Nicole Smith. If she's eating, she's not talking, which is perfect, because she's got a beautiful smile when it's surrounding a slice of pie.

Old 01-03-2007, 09:54 PM   #40
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
Tina Fey (spelling? o.o)

She was the sole reason I made the effort to stay up for Saturday Night Live.

Heck, I think she's one of the only women who could actually attract me without being pudgey. It's those glasses, that rapier whit, that half-sarcastic sensuality, she is just amazing.
You know she is from a Pennsylvania Suburb like you. It is called Upper Darby (W. Philly suburb). I think her 20 high school reunion is coming this year or next. You should crash! She was a '87 or '88 I think.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:00 PM   #41
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Katie Couric.

Old 01-03-2007, 10:01 PM   #42
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Katie Couric.
She always has that weird Joker smile going. She scares me.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:03 PM   #43
supersoup

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
She always has that weird Joker smile going. She scares me.
THANK YOU!!!!

i thought i was the only one on the planet that got the joker smile vibe from her. el-creepo.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:14 PM   #44
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Hence the need to get her back in the fat-dle again.

Old 01-03-2007, 10:17 PM   #45
supersoup

Quote:
Hence the need to get her back in the fat-dle again.
oh you!

i laughed far too hard at that.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:19 PM   #46
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
oh you!

i laughed far too hard at that.
People say that a lot less often, now that I started wearing clothes again.

Old 01-03-2007, 10:28 PM   #47
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Nigella Lawson...

She's already a cute little plump foodee.

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:35 PM   #48
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Katie's smile frightens me.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.

Last edited by Jack Skellington; 05-07-2008 at 08:42 PM.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:36 PM   #49
supersoup

Quote:
People say that a lot less often, now that I started wearing clothes again.
did we not decide on pantsless everything?!

sheeeeesh
Old 01-03-2007, 11:43 PM   #50
jersteff6

jersteff6 has said some nice things

Carmen Electra
jersteff6 is online now   Reply With Quote