Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 01-04-2007, 11:11 AM   #51
HEINEKEN

HEINEKEN can now change their title
Default Yes Yes Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
Nigella Lawson...

She's already a cute little plump foodee.

I LOVE HER!!!
HEINEKEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 12:35 PM   #52
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'd also like to see more of that blond lawyer on Boston Legal. And by more, I mean... heh... you know.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 12:36 PM   #53
Cosmic~Wombat

Cosmic~Wombat can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane View Post
Katie Couric.
God.. me too man me too.. such a cute face but no body to play with.. she was my favorite when she started!!!
Old 01-04-2007, 01:12 PM   #54
fasub

fasub can now change their title

That wacky Christian lady from TBN, you know, the one with pinkish-purple cotton candy hairstyle and the tons of makeup.

Yup, definitely, she'd be my candidate
fasub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 01:52 PM   #55
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
THANK YOU!!!!

i thought i was the only one on the planet that got the joker smile vibe from her. el-creepo.
That woman was too damn cheery first thing in the morning. Wake up at 7am and see that Joker grin moving from side to side.
Old 01-04-2007, 04:58 PM   #56
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
You know she is from a Pennsylvania Suburb like you. It is called Upper Darby (W. Philly suburb). I think her 20 high school reunion is coming this year or next. You should crash! She was a '87 or '88 I think.
Wowzers. 0.0

I should like, sneak over in ninja gear and leave boxes of chocolates on her pillow or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 05:04 PM   #57
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Necromancer View Post
Wowzers. 0.0

I should like, sneak over in ninja gear and leave boxes of chocolates on her pillow or something.
leaving boxes of chocolates on pillows you say?!

you should totally make a career of this. like a tooth fairy, only better.
Old 01-04-2007, 05:08 PM   #58
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm kind of surprised that no one mentioned Calista Flockhart or Celine Dion-
I think the whole world probably wants to fatten those two up

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 05:22 PM   #59
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
Nigella Lawson...

She's already a cute little plump foodee.

Nice to see others on the same wave length!!

Bill
Regular Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 05:30 PM   #60
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington View Post
Katie's smile frightens me.
I can definately imagine her unhinging her jaw and swallowing an entire sheep or guest star, saying that she needed the life force.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 04:07 PM   #61
Pseudonym

Pseudonym has said some nice things

Nigella Lawson
Charisma Carpenter
Raven Simone
Tiffamy Amber Theisson
Ali Landry

not entirely on topic but, Nadine Jansen and Kerry Marie.
Pseudonym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 10:05 PM   #62
GunnerFA
Big

GunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGunnerFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Britney, Rachel Bilson, Elisha Cuthbert, Jessica Simpson and Kate Bosworth
They'd all look great at over 400 or 500 pounds.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:35 PM   #63
oxxnard

oxxnard can now change their title

Jennifer Love Hewitt and Lacey Chabert
Old 01-06-2007, 12:41 AM   #64
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxxnard View Post
Jennifer Love Hewitt and Lacey Chabert
Agreeed! And welcome to the board, Nard!
Old 01-06-2007, 02:13 AM   #65
Angel
no apologies for being me

Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!Angel keeps pushing the rep limit!

From Grey's Anatomy:

Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) - a Plumper
Izzie (Katherine Heigl) - a curvier smallish BBW
Christina (Sandra Oh) - a BBW
Callie (Sara Ramirez) - a SSBBW ... when you see that smile, think K'grl
Old 01-06-2007, 05:59 AM   #66
dan

dan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized repdan has super-sized rep

Rita Cosby
dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 07:33 AM   #67
waldo

waldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging in

Nelly Furtado
waldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 08:03 AM   #68
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel View Post
From Grey's Anatomy:

Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) - a Plumper
Izzie (Katherine Heigl) - a curvier smallish BBW
Christina (Sandra Oh) - a BBW
Callie (Sara Ramirez) - a SSBBW ... when you see that smile, think K'grl
Excellent choices! Speaking of Callie... That waiting-to-be-fed chica has become my favorite actress in the series, because of her complete fascination over George.
"You must spread some reputation before giving it to Angel again" - it's the thought that counts.
Excellent choices, indeed.
Though, I would definately add The Nazi - Miranda Bailey (Chandra Wilson) - to the list. Get her back to her fat days on the show. She is absolutely beautiful.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:29 PM   #69
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

a bigger bettie page, that would have been gorgeous.
Old 01-06-2007, 06:47 PM   #70
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pseudonym View Post
Nigella Lawson
Charisma Carpenter
Raven Simone
Tiffamy Amber Theisson
Ali Landry

not entirely on topic but, Nadine Jansen and Kerry Marie.
FWIW, Nadine is pregnant.
Old 01-06-2007, 07:28 PM   #71
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I say add 75 to 150 lbs. to all of 'em. Would beautify the world and level the playing field.
Old 01-06-2007, 10:16 PM   #72
DDP

DDP has said some nice things

Anne Hathaway?

I really don't find hardly any movie stars that attractive and honestly I don't keep up with all the latest & greatest 3 name stars.
DDP
DDP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:00 AM   #73
isotope
What?

isotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot picsisotope does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
I think we all agree that Catherine Zeta Jones is the most beautiful thin woman in the world.

Hence, if she's that attractive thin, I think she might break a hotness-meter should she double her weight. In fact, I'm sure its only her love for hotness-meters everywhere that she doesn't do just that.
I protest! Do not lump me in that group.

I can't stand her at all.

So, for my rebuttal, I launch the "Natalie Portman for Most Beautiful Thin Woman in the World" campaign.

NPMBTWW 07!
isotope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 03:01 AM   #74
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by isotope View Post
I protest! Do not lump me in that group.

I can't stand her at all.

So, for my rebuttal, I launch the "Natalie Portman for Most Beautiful Thin Woman in the World" campaign.

NPMBTWW 07!
I'm with you...on both counts.
Old 01-07-2007, 09:07 AM   #75
hortoen

hortoen has said some nice things

I would like to fatten up Tyra Banks more and more

in Star Mag sheis already taxed to 195 lbs.
Adding 50 pounds more to her would be nice

http://theskinnywebsite.com/site/scans/starmag1.html
hortoen is offline   Reply With Quote