Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-03-2005, 09:42 PM   #1
Tarella

Tarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticed
Default All the beautiful fat is rubbing off on me

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share a more than usual naughty photo of myself. Yes, I have put on a bit of weight hanging out here at Dimensions. I guess all the beautiful rolls, and fat chat has rubbed off on me....LOL. Hope you likethe changes.

Tara
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chubbywubble.jpg (32.3 KB, 16434 views)
Tarella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 09:45 PM   #2
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Very nice pillows!

And your couch cushions aren't bad either.
Old 12-03-2005, 09:53 PM   #3
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Wink Absolutely gorgeous!

Magnificent! Even cute! LOL You are definitely looking pretty over there, Miss Tarella...do enjoy the growing...errrr....positive and perky community here! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarella
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share a more than usual naughty photo of myself. Yes, I have put on a bit of weight hanging out here at Dimensions. I guess all the beautiful rolls, and fat chat has rubbed off on me....LOL. Hope you likethe changes.

Tara
Old 12-03-2005, 10:34 PM   #4
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Striking!
I always wanted to have dark hair. I think it's beautiful.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 11:00 PM   #5
eagle

eagle has said some nice things

Hello Tara. Wow certainly looking very lovely. And this pic features all of your outer beauty from your gorgeous eyes and smile to your beautiful and as you pointed out, growing belly. Looking very lovely as always Tara. Take care and have a great evening.
eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 11:29 PM   #6
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

Oooh, pretty
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 11:46 PM   #7
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Love it!!

Now if only Dimensions can rub off on more Long Island girls the very same way...
UncannyBruceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 12:08 AM   #8
Trinityspleasure
On Timeout

Trinityspleasure has said some nice things
Default wow

oh you are so beautiful in that pic we want more right everbody?
Trinityspleasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 12:45 AM   #9
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

You look great! Hope you like the changes as much as we do!

Jay West Coast
Old 12-04-2005, 04:03 AM   #10
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Gorgeous Tara!!

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 06:06 AM   #11
fred_elliot

fred_elliot can now change their title

Wow! beautiful...... i wish you had a 'special' site where you could really show off
fred_elliot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 06:53 AM   #12
blubberboy767

blubberboy767 has said some nice things

Nice pix sexy Believe me when I say, fat IS contagious!!
blubberboy767 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 07:13 AM   #13
JMNYC

JMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging inJMNYC makes people happy simply by logging in

Very sweet pic!
JMNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 07:42 AM   #14
eljay

eljay has said some nice things

(plus 9 extra "padding" characters)
eljay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 08:13 AM   #15
EtobicokeFA
Proud FA

EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EtobicokeFA has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You look beautiful!

"Health is not a body weight, it's a measure of fitness."
EtobicokeFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 08:43 AM   #16
dragorat
Fat & happy Rodent..:)

dragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging indragorat makes people happy simply by logging in
Default TARAific....

As lovely as ever!
Old 12-04-2005, 09:48 AM   #17
Aurora
Kushy Curves

Aurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging inAurora makes people happy simply by logging in

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing, both your photo and your happiness.

~Aurora
Aurora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 03:29 PM   #18
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Tarella, you look supersexy! The new pounds look scool on you.
Such a beautiful girl like you putting on the pounds because of the weight and feedingchat, sounds amazing to me, lol!

Real tight hugs, GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 04:22 PM   #19
formerking

formerking can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesformerking can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarella
Yes, I have put on a bit of weight hanging out here at Dimensions. I guess all the beautiful rolls, and fat chat has rubbed off on me....LOL. Hope you likethe changes.
Tara
I feel compelled complimenting you on your successful participation here at Dimensions: Your results are beautiful.

Formerking
formerking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 05:08 PM   #20
Tarella

Tarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticed
Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
Very nice pillows!

And your couch cushions aren't bad either.
Thank you AnnMarie. You have great looking pillows and sofa cushions too.....I have always admired your backside

Tara
Old 12-04-2005, 05:09 PM   #21
Tarella

Default Thank you Obesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obesus
Magnificent! Even cute! LOL You are definitely looking pretty over there, Miss Tarella...do enjoy the growing...errrr....positive and perky community here! LOL

Thank you Obesus. I am glad you liked my photo.

Sincerely,

Tara
Old 12-04-2005, 05:10 PM   #22
Tarella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
Striking!
I always wanted to have dark hair. I think it's beautiful.
Thank you Jes, Funny how that works....I always wanted to have blonde hair

Tara
Old 12-04-2005, 05:11 PM   #23
Tarella

Default Thank you Eagle and Totmacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totmacher
Oooh, pretty
Thank you Eagle and Totmacher
*Hugs*

Tara
Old 12-04-2005, 05:14 PM   #24
Tarella

Default If I could I would rub off.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncannyBruceman
Now if only Dimensions can rub off on more Long Island girls the very same way...
Thank you UncannyBruceman, I think it would be great if Dimensions rubbed off on many more people than it alread reaches. This place has given me more confidence than I had. Its allowed me to stop wishing to be something or someone else and to concentrate on being me.

*hugs*

Tara
Old 12-04-2005, 05:21 PM   #25
Tarella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinityspleasure
oh you are so beautiful in that pic we want more right everbody?
Hi Trinityspleasure,

Thank you for the compliment. Unfortunately, I don't usually share too many naughty photo's like this one. A woman's got to keep some of her charms to herself to make herself more alluring. I am also of the mindsight that I should probably keep more intimate photos of myself for one special man. Your wonderful compliment though makes me feel awesome as a happy fat woman.

*hugs*

Tara