Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-04-2005, 05:25 PM   #26
Tarella

Tarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticed
Default Thank you Etobioke, Dragorat, and Aurora

Thank you for the wonderful support and compliments. I love seeing all the beautiful people here. I enjoy reading the boards and your compliments definately made me feel great. Aurora, you are a gorgeous woman and I love how pristine your skin and hair look.

Sincerely,

Tara
Tarella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 05:27 PM   #27
Tarella

Tarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticed
Default Real tight hugs back at you GPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPL
Tarella, you look supersexy! The new pounds look scool on you.
Such a beautiful girl like you putting on the pounds because of the weight and feedingchat, sounds amazing to me, lol!

Real tight hugs, GPL.
Thank you GPL for always being so supportive. I have to say you are looking rather hot and sexy yourself (new chatroom photo).

*hugs*

Tara
Old 12-04-2005, 05:28 PM   #28
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Miss Tarella...

You are a beautiful inspiration to all of us who aspire to the pleasures of the belly! Rock on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarella
Thank you Obesus. I am glad you liked my photo.

Sincerely,

Tara
Old 12-04-2005, 08:32 PM   #29
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!
Talking Beautiful!!!

I'm glad I was just passing by the weight board aimlessly!!!!
THANKS FOR POSTING, PRETTY LADY!!!!
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 11:42 PM   #30
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

absolutely gorgeous. not that you weren't already but lookin' softer.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 09:01 AM   #31
cls
On Timeout

cls has said some nice things

simply beautiful. i love the changes
cls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 10:32 AM   #32
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarella
Hi Everyone,
Yes, I have put on a bit of weight hanging out here at Dimensions. I guess all the beautiful rolls, and fat chat has rubbed off on me....LOL. Hope you likethe changes.
After I read that intro, I just had to check the picture, didn't I? Probably shouldn't have done so at work, but some things are worth the naughtiness....and that pic definately was. Just gorgeous! But the intro was at least as good, your attitude is delightful.

And yes, hanging around Dimensions IS fattening! Be it all the discussions of food, the great 'roll' models, or just the fat acceptance making efforts to not gain seem silly, I've always found that when I spend a lot of time here I tend to gain.

Thanks again for the post

-Ed
Tad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 10:38 AM   #33
nascardude123
On Timeout

nascardude123 has said some nice things
Thumbs up nice....

Cute photo!.... you look like you are enjoying your bigger self...(and we are too)

Pan down next time so we can see that cute belly along with your chubby cheeks!

Keep up the good work....
nascardude123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 07:06 PM   #34
Craiger16

Craiger16 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCraiger16 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Another great thing about Canada, so many BBW.

Such as yourself Tara.
Craiger16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 08:46 PM   #35
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Oh my Goodness!
Old 12-06-2005, 06:29 AM   #36
31mike

31mike has said some nice things

Damn Tara...

Could you get more beautiful?????

Mike
31mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 01:17 PM   #37
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Totally stunning, Tarella!
Old 12-06-2005, 04:57 PM   #38
Spulo

Spulo has said some nice things

This is my first post, but I've been a lurker for about two or three years...and I just wanted to say that you are absolutely beautiful.
Spulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 10:11 PM   #39
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

beautiful!
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 12:17 AM   #40
atcAlan
I Love Sweet Pears

atcAlan can now change their title

Very Pretty Tarella, I hope the pounds continue to rub on.
atcAlan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 01:04 PM   #41
kennyg-uk

kennyg-uk has said some nice things

hmmm not bad.....for a Canadian.
kennyg-uk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 02:11 PM   #42
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default all right

fantastic picture. not much more to say...great body/cute face.

aaron£
ClashCityRocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 02:06 AM   #43
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Wow! You look great, Terella! You are such a beautiful lady, and your gorgeousness is accentuated by your growing *plumpness* Thanks so much for sharing that photo with us, it looks like your developing a nice, round belly. I'd love to see more pics featufing that belly, if you've got them. Thanks.
Old 12-10-2005, 09:43 AM   #44
RoadWarrior
On Timeout

RoadWarrior has said some nice things

Absolutely, stunningly, Gorgeous!....You've plumped up beautifully.
RoadWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 06:10 PM   #45
Tarella

Default Thank you Jon Blaze*S*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Blaze
I'm glad I was just passing by the weight board aimlessly!!!!
THANKS FOR POSTING, PRETTY LADY!!!!
Thank you Jon*S*

Tara
Old 12-10-2005, 06:11 PM   #46
Tarella

Default Hi Dan Ex....glad you like the softness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina
absolutely gorgeous. not that you weren't already but lookin' softer.
Thanks Dan, I am glad you like the softness. I like it too. I feel softer, feminine, and pampered.

Tara*S*
Old 12-10-2005, 06:13 PM   #47
Tarella

Default Thank you Clayton

Quote:
Originally Posted by cls
simply beautiful. i love the changes
Thank you Clayton, The changes are nice. It has taken me awhile to feel free enough to share them with people here. I am glad you approve*S*

Tara
Old 12-10-2005, 06:17 PM   #48
Tarella

Default Love your great roll models*S*

Quote:
Originally Posted by edx
After I read that intro, I just had to check the picture, didn't I? Probably shouldn't have done so at work, but some things are worth the naughtiness....and that pic definately was. Just gorgeous! But the intro was at least as good, your attitude is delightful.

And yes, hanging around Dimensions IS fattening! Be it all the discussions of food, the great 'roll' models, or just the fat acceptance making efforts to not gain seem silly, I've always found that when I spend a lot of time here I tend to gain.

Thanks again for the post

-Ed
Hi Ed,

I hope you didnt get into too much trouble at work. I should have warned you. You probably didnt expect such a photo from me*hugs*. I love all your posts...always do. They are insightful, sincere, and articulate. I hope things are going well for you and guess what?? Christmas puts more weight on too ....Merry Christmas Ed.

Tara
Old 12-10-2005, 06:21 PM   #49
Tarella

Default Thank you Craiger and Nascardude123

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascardude123
Cute photo!.... you look like you are enjoying your bigger self...(and we are too)

Pan down next time so we can see that cute belly along with your chubby cheeks!

Keep up the good work....
Thank you for the nice compliments guys. There must be something in the air here in Canada to make so many BBW's....actually I think it could be the fact that our winters are so long and that Winnipeg has the highest number of restuarants per capita in all of North America*S* It leaves me happy.
Old 12-10-2005, 06:24 PM   #50
Tarella

Default Thank you Mike31, Fuzzy, and Santaclear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
Oh my Goodness!

Thank you for the compliment guys. You made me feel very flattered.