Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-10-2005, 06:25 PM   #51
Tarella

Tarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticed
Default Great to have you post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spulo
This is my first post, but I've been a lurker for about two or three years...and I just wanted to say that you are absolutely beautiful.
Hi Spulo,

I am glad you posted. It is great to have so many wonderful FA's out. Thank you for the compliment. I encourage you to keep posting

Tara
Tarella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 06:26 PM   #52
Tarella

Tarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticed
Default Thank you LJ Rock

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ Rock
Wow! You look great, Terella! You are such a beautiful lady, and your gorgeousness is accentuated by your growing *plumpness* Thanks so much for sharing that photo with us, it looks like your developing a nice, round belly. I'd love to see more pics featufing that belly, if you've got them. Thanks.
Thank you. I am glad you liked the photo.

Tara
Old 12-10-2005, 06:31 PM   #53
Tarella

Default You make me smile and feel all mushy inside

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior
Absolutely, stunningly, Gorgeous!....You've plumped up beautifully.
Dear RoadWarrior,

Thank you for the compliment. Gotta thank the plumpmaster.....much better than Suzanne Somers thighmaster. Plumping up preete leetle thangs is what he loves to do.

Fatalicious hugs,

Tara
Old 12-10-2005, 08:26 PM   #54
RoadWarrior
On Timeout

RoadWarrior has said some nice things

Tarella, you are what every good boy wants under his tree, gorgeous inside out. Santa, I want a Tarella this year.....smiles. Thanks for the nice post.
RoadWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2005, 09:04 PM   #55
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarella
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share a more than usual naughty photo of myself. Yes, I have put on a bit of weight hanging out here at Dimensions. I guess all the beautiful rolls, and fat chat has rubbed off on me....LOL. Hope you likethe changes.

Tara

You're looking great, honey.
Old 12-11-2005, 10:52 AM   #56
Tarella

Default Have you been a good boy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWarrior
Tarella, you are what every good boy wants under his tree, gorgeous inside out. Santa, I want a Tarella this year.....smiles. Thanks for the nice post.
Hi RoadWarrior,

Have you been a good boy this year? I heard through the grapevine that perhaps you have been naughty recently? Naughty or good....I am sure you will have a Tarella this year.

Tara
Old 12-11-2005, 10:53 AM   #57
Tarella

Default Thank you CurvaceousBBWLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvaceousBBWLover
You're looking great, honey.
Thank you for the compliment.

Tara
Old 12-11-2005, 01:01 PM   #58
panhype
Apréslist

panhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging inpanhype makes people happy simply by logging in

You simply look wonderful, Tarella !!!

And you have also a very nice way with replying to all these posts.
Quote:
...Unfortunately, I don't usually share too many naughty photo's like this one. A woman's got to keep some of her charms to herself to make herself more alluring. I am also of the mindsight that I should probably keep more intimate photos of myself for one special man...
I wouldn't exactly disagree but would say: This depends very much on the woman. And/or the man. i personally can well share a woman's enthusiasm with showing off her charms publicly. And being her bf wouldn't change that. But i agree, that's not for everybody.

I would disagree if that would make you post more pics like the one above ... oh well... ..no, seriously... you do your thing. That's kool !
Old 12-11-2005, 02:48 PM   #59
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Thank you for the compliment.

Tara
Anytime. I never spare an opportunity to speak the truth.

Emory
Old 12-12-2005, 07:13 PM   #60
bigbob10000
Getting Ready To Have Fun

bigbob10000 can now change their title

Looking GOOD Tarella!!!
Old 12-14-2005, 01:10 AM   #61
LarryTheShiveringChipmunk

LarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticedLarryTheShiveringChipmunk never has a post go unnoticed

great pic as always tara (: i think the board/chat over time rubbed off on me...60 lbs since 1998 hehe
Old 12-19-2005, 03:52 AM   #62
BigFusionNYC

BigFusionNYC can now change their title

Awesome pic Tara, definitely one of the best shots I've seen Very tasteful, very seductive, and very beautiful Enjoy your holidays and happy eating!

BigFusionNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 04:27 PM   #63
Tarella

Default Thank you BigFusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFusionNYC
Awesome pic Tara, definitely one of the best shots I've seen Very tasteful, very seductive, and very beautiful Enjoy your holidays and happy eating!
THank you for the very nice compliment. Its all in the hands of the photographer....he captured those parts of me.

*hugs*

Tara
Old 12-20-2005, 02:51 PM   #64
Chris(>'s SSBBW's

Chris(>'s SSBBW's has said some nice things

WOW! You're look'in fantastic! What a heart throb!!!
Chris(>'s SSBBW's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 03:12 PM   #65
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Lovely, as always!

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 08:03 PM   #66
Big_Fan72
On Timeout

Big_Fan72 has said some nice things
Default Maybe one of the hottest bbw photos I've seen....

Tarella...great shot, you've done yourself proud. Absolutely amazing....you should tell us a bit more about how this happened... :-)
Big_Fan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 06:10 PM   #67
Skinny1

Skinny1 has said some nice things

Very impressive change. I also detect a warm smile. I love a lady who knows she is attractive. Keep posting!
Skinny1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 12:08 AM   #68
Stiffler

Stiffler can now change their title
Default Rub-a-dub-dub Stiffler has a chub!

Sure wish I could do some rubbing on that beautiful fat, but I guess I'll be doing a little rubbing Stiffmeister style. Hot pic babe. Stiffler
Old 01-02-2006, 12:54 AM   #69
Sandie S-R

Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie S-R keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hi Tarella...

Lovely pic and you have the most beautiful eyes!

Sandie S-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 04:28 PM   #70
YisGinlasvegas

YisGinlasvegas has said some nice things
Thumbs up Very nice....

Im glad that its workin out.
YisGinlasvegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 04:52 PM   #71
Van
Van

Van does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot picsVan does more than just post hot pics

Hi Tarella,
I am new. Maybe some of that fat can rub off on me!
Van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 06:07 PM   #72
Tarella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Fan72
Tarella...great shot, you've done yourself proud. Absolutely amazing....you should tell us a bit more about how this happened... :-)
Hi Big Fan,

Thank you, for your post. I have just been myself...stopped fretting about what I eat and that means I eat when I want to eat and what I want to eat. I have had some help along the way with a special someone who adores me and accepts my preferences. Lets just say, when it's time to get groceries he lets me have the cart, when it's time to order out, he asks me what I want. He is smooth in that he doesnt push me to eat ...he just sits back and creates an environment in which I feel I can eat however I like. Oh but he does shower me with chocolates,great wine, and a selection of great restuarants.

I also have had a shift in my activity. I used to work as a ER nurse...now with more education and career moves, I sit a lot due to my job. Anything else you would like to know?

Tara
Old 01-06-2006, 06:11 PM   #73
Tarella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie S-R
Hi Tarella...

Lovely pic and you have the most beautiful eyes!

HI Sandy,

Thank you for the compliment. I have to also share one back with you. You are a beautiful woman and it is so nice to see a well dressed, sexy lady who is adored by her special guy.

Thank you Sandie,

Tara
Old 01-06-2006, 06:14 PM   #74
Tarella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiffler
Sure wish I could do some rubbing on that beautiful fat, but I guess I'll be doing a little rubbing Stiffmeister style. Hot pic babe. Stiffler
Thank you Stiffler, I love the name and from your posts you appear to embody the real Stiffler very well. Don't rub too hard hun, you wouldnt want to chaff the stiffler. lol

Tara
Old 01-06-2006, 06:16 PM   #75
Tarella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny1
Very impressive change. I also detect a warm smile. I love a lady who knows she is attractive. Keep posting!
Hi Skinny,

Thanks for the compliment. I have good days and bad days just like anyone else.

Tara