Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 01-10-2007, 02:28 PM   #26
Accept
True Metal FA

Accept does more than just post hot picsAccept does more than just post hot picsAccept does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrypop View Post
Blue cheese on almost ANYTHING is delicious. YUM.
Guess where I got treated to lunch today by a coworker? 6th st.

Guess what I got? Onion straws blue cheese steak burger.

Pretty awesome, except the whole thing disintegrated during a particularly challenging steak bite.
Accept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 05:49 PM   #27
kerrypop
Supafly

kerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
On a related note, the Captain Neon Burger at McMinamins is equally bleu-cheesily delish.

McMinamins is delicious in general. We have one in eugene that is right on the river, and it's so inexpensive compared to a lot of sitdown restaraunts. I give it seven thumbs up.
kerrypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 05:50 PM   #28
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Blue cheese on almost ANYTHING is delicious. YUM.
I agree to the max!! Im a huge shrimp louis salad fan... bring on the blue cheese. Have you ever had a burger with blue cheese and butter cooked in the center of the patty? Ohhh my my... If you come up we will have to someday try out blue cheese recipes... lol please forgive me for being a BC nerd.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:59 PM   #29
jcas50
Liberal Scum

jcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot pics
Default Paella

My vote is for the Paella a la Valencia at Columbia Restaurant in Ybor city - 2117 East 7th Avenue Tampa, Florida
http://www.columbiarestaurant.com/entrees.asp

The service is elegant, the location is a national landmark, it has been there since 1905, the food is spectacular and they have Spanish women doing flamenco dances (sadly, they were not BBW's - the only knock against the restaurant.) Other dishes are wonderful too, but the Paella is the best. And if all that is not enough, Teddy Roosevelt ate there! Bully, bully, bully!
Old 01-10-2007, 08:03 PM   #30
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Smile

I tend to agree with Ann Marie... this is hard cause there are so many!!

We have a local, family owned Italian restaurant... Vernon's. Vernon makes these home-made raviolis that are huge!! Like 4" across.... He give you 5 of them and covers them with this incredible garlic/butter sauce....mmmmmm ..... I get a double order..... pure heaven.... After I eat them, the pasta expands in my belly and I pouf out.... my FA goes into a trance after I have lunch there... LOLOL
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 09:08 PM   #31
kerrypop
Supafly

kerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
I agree to the max!! Im a huge shrimp louis salad fan... bring on the blue cheese. Have you ever had a burger with blue cheese and butter cooked in the center of the patty? Ohhh my my... If you come up we will have to someday try out blue cheese recipes... lol please forgive me for being a BC nerd.
I AM SO IN! We're moving to portland in 6 months or so, and you and I should definitely have a blue cheese extravaganza.... and we can include other cheeses too... only so they don't feel left out.
kerrypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 11:34 PM   #32
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violet_Beauregard View Post
I tend to agree with Ann Marie... this is hard cause there are so many!!
Heh, I have to agree FOR AnnMarie because I can sit here and compile a long darn list of many of her favorite "out foods".
Old 01-11-2007, 12:29 AM   #33
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I AM SO IN! We're moving to portland in 6 months or so, and you and I should definitely have a blue cheese extravaganza.... and we can include other cheeses too... only so they don't feel left out.
Its a date!! Cheese day 2007!!!
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 12:53 AM   #34
Friday
Not fap material. Bye!

Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!Friday keeps pushing the rep limit!

Rainy, is the spare room open? ...mmm, cheese...
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 01:33 PM   #35
Fairia
Blimpgirl = superheroine

Fairia can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesFairia can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

There's a local Irish restaurant called Siamsa, and I always liked getting their fresh made chicken pot pie. They also have good fresh mozzarella for appetizers.

Given a choice between fat and dumb and thin and smart, I would choose the later: because I would be smart enough not to be thin.
Fairia is offline   Reply With Quote