Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-07-2007, 09:36 PM   #26
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Mine? Shock and Awe. (Name that quote!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:39 PM   #27
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Unnamed, but not unknown ]
Randi: Holy. Smokes.

(Your link's not working, but based on previous viewing. )
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:40 PM   #28
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday View Post
Randi: Holy. Smokes.

(Your link's not working, but based on previous viewing. )
lol

(is it working now? I was reducing the file size - it was taking over the page!)
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:44 PM   #29
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yup. It's working now.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:49 PM   #30
ripley

ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.ripley has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maire dubh View Post
Mine? Shock and Awe. (Name that quote!)
Dolly Parton, Queen of Breastesses

ripley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 09:56 PM   #31
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripley View Post
Dolly Parton, Queen of Breastesses
my mama always told me when i was little that her bras were called over the shoulder boulder holders. i still use that term.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:01 PM   #32
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Lucy and Ethel.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 10:15 PM   #33
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Betty and Veronica?

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Old 01-07-2007, 10:20 PM   #34
Buffie
KittyBuffieKat

Location: Kansas City, MO (Most of KC is in Missouri and not Kansas, just FYI.)
Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

When I first saw this thread, I thought it was going to be a game... like Name That Tune. Perhaps it isn't a game, but its still fun!

YAY for boobies!

Hear the Twitter Patter of Little Tweets.
http://bit.ly/BuffieTweets
Buffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 10:24 PM   #35
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffie
YAY for boobies!
I would have to agree with that statement.

Old 01-07-2007, 10:28 PM   #36
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

They are just called, simply, The Twins!

Last edited by bigsexy920; 01-17-2012 at 05:32 PM.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 10:37 PM   #37
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
TweedleDee and TweedleDum

Now we just need to get you some spinner pasties and you'll be square

Nice cleavage!
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 10:38 PM   #38
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post
They are just called, simply, The Twins!
Are you trying to kill us?

::Pulls out her very real looking water gun and says, "This is a stick up!"::
Old 01-07-2007, 10:39 PM   #39
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffie View Post
YAY for boobies!
Buffie's Boobs =

and I touched em!

Who wants to shake touch my hand now?
Old 01-07-2007, 10:41 PM   #40
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Pixie and Dixie?

Old 01-07-2007, 10:41 PM   #41
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

Quote:
Unnamed, but not unknown

I <3 fat girls. I especially the girl who remains unnamed.

I dunno whether the picture puts me in a trance because of the boobage or the belly peeking through the pink lace.
Old 01-07-2007, 10:43 PM   #42
DenverBHM

DenverBHM can now change their title

Quote:
Unnamed, but not unknown

lord! and almighty!
Old 01-07-2007, 10:46 PM   #43
Buffie
KittyBuffieKat

Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW View Post
Buffie's Boobs =

and I touched em!

Who wants to shake touch my hand now?
You did... and I liked it!

Scandalous!

Old 01-07-2007, 10:49 PM   #44
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

Quote:
You did... and I liked it!

Scandalous!
I'd do it again - I swear I would!
Old 01-07-2007, 10:56 PM   #45
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I know it may seem obvious... but think about it anyway.

Tit and Tat.

Old 01-07-2007, 11:00 PM   #46
Buffie
KittyBuffieKat

Quote:
I'd do it again - I swear I would!
You swore! That's the same thing as a promise. Now you have to! HA!

Old 01-07-2007, 11:07 PM   #47
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

As promised. I feel so nervous about this though. u_u

Pablo + James.

Last edited by Tooz; 04-07-2008 at 07:33 AM.
Tooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 11:08 PM   #48
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

Quote:
You swore! That's the same thing as a promise. Now you have to! HA!
It's a date.. a hot date... a hot buffie touching date!
Old 01-07-2007, 11:09 PM   #49
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooz View Post
As promised. I feel so nervous about this though. u_u
Simply beautiful - no need to be nervous

Love the bra too, tried to order it but they were out of my size.
Old 01-07-2007, 11:10 PM   #50
Buffie
KittyBuffieKat

Quote:
It's a date.. a hot date... a hot buffie touching date!
~Trying to decide what shoes to wear...~