Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-09-2007, 09:12 AM   #1
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club
Exclamation Survey: Are there breast men here?

I have a wonderful friend who has told me the she never finds FA's who are into large breasts as there primary interest.
I maintain that there is a whole cadre of boob aficianado's out there.
Can you guys help me prove my point?
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:15 AM   #2
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Erm...I'm not a guy, obviously, but I can attest that there are *plenty* of FA's who are very into breasts. Plenty, plenty, plenty. And some who may not start out that way, but develop a fine appreciation for them when introduced to the proper pair.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:22 AM   #3
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, aren't FAs into bigger women because they like them "curvier"? Hell, aren't breasts part of the curves?

.......?

I have the impression that a lot of my former dates/bf's loved the boobs on me- even though they seemed to like thinner women, too. *shrugs*
As an apple shape, more of "what I have to offer" physically is up top - so yeah, there are plenty of boob men in the world....

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:39 AM   #4
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've found most men like my belly best.
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:41 AM   #5
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Again, not a guy here, but simply from my experience chatting etc with FA guys, the boobs do appear to be behind the belly and butt in appreciation, lol. Some guys do like boobs best, but most Ive spoken to are belly or butt and thigh men.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 10:25 AM   #6
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i like it all.
Old 01-09-2007, 10:40 AM   #7
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

As a mature FA, I can say that I find all of a big girl delightful, however, as a young man, I was all about the boobs, first. No big boobs, no dice. One learns that there is quite a lot more to enjoy. One girl I dated used to complain that no one was into her chest ( as much as I), because she really had just tremendous breasts; as in Norma Stitz size; so big that women at clubs used to harass her for making thier boyfirends crazy.... she said that most men were intimidated by them. Me, I was in heaven!

to quote John Candy from Summer Rental " Fun for the whole family!"
wrench13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 11:09 AM   #8
Slowfuse

Slowfuse can now change their title
Default cheeches grande?

Hell yea! Don't get me wrong, I appreciate every inch of a goddess, but what grabs my eyes first are definitely the breasts, followed by hips....
Slowfuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 11:23 AM   #9
JMCGB
Let me feed you

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Maybe she is just having some bad luck finding them. I am a breast man for sure and i doubt i am the only one.
JMCGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 11:27 AM   #10
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title
Default norma stitz size boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench13 View Post
As a mature FA, I can say that I find all of a big girl delightful, however, as a young man, I was all about the boobs, first. No big boobs, no dice. One learns that there is quite a lot more to enjoy. One girl I dated used to complain that no one was into her chest ( as much as I), because she really had just tremendous breasts; as in Norma Stitz size; so big that women at clubs used to harass her for making thier boyfirends crazy.... she said that most men were intimidated by them. Me, I was in heaven!

to quote John Candy from Summer Rental " Fun for the whole family!"
Now Wrench I as i am sure some of us other FA's who love big boobs would love to take a peek at this lovely lady

biackrlng@aol.com
biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 11:39 AM   #11
ChickletsBBW
Mostly a Voyeur :)

ChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this board

me too Em, especially since I wasn't blessed w/ huge boobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm View Post
I've found most men like my belly best.
Old 01-09-2007, 12:10 PM   #12
UberAris
Dominus Ferrum

UberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this boardUberAris carries a lot of weight on this board

Of boobs... but I like everything big too!
UberAris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 03:50 PM   #13
Butterbelly
Melting in the desert

Butterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging inButterbelly makes people happy simply by logging in

I've found that most FAs that I know prefer the belly, followed by the hips and butt. I'm sure there are FAs out there that notice breasts first....I just haven't met any

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Butterbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 04:47 PM   #14
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

"Are there breast men here?"

Ooooooooooooooooh YEAH!
Old 01-09-2007, 05:18 PM   #15
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Butt/hip/thigh man here Huge butts are the best I also like a big flabby belly with TINY breasts, lol.

GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 05:19 PM   #16
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

if there aren't, i am totally screwed.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 05:20 PM   #17
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle camino View Post
if there aren't, i am totally screwed.
Yup... it appears to be all about the belly and the ass.

Blah.

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/
babyjeep21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 05:26 PM   #18
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Are there men here? Yeah.

Stupid question.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:27 PM   #19
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjeep21 View Post
Yup... it appears to be all about the belly and the ass.

Blah.
we can appreciate each other's racks, then.

EXCELLENT RACK, LADY! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:32 PM   #20
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Although they're not my favourite part, I do love love love boobs.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:33 PM   #21
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The categories are silly.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:33 PM   #22
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

HEAR, HEAR! You and your breasts always look absolutely amazing!

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/
babyjeep21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 05:35 PM   #23
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

I am appreciating all the loverly racks on the boobies thread!!!!

HORRAY for tata's

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 05:39 PM   #24
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

you know, whenever i see that 'name those boobs' thread (or whatever it's called), i always think for a split second that it's going to be a thread where there's a bunch of pictures of cleavage and you have to match up the rack with the correct dims poster.
but that's not it at all.

which makes me think that'd be a good idea for a thread, someday.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:41 PM   #25
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Sexologist Dian Hanson,

My old editor at JUGGS and LEG SHOW, has written theories about breast men vs leg men vs ass men... I think FAs are just farther out on the weirdness chart... I don't think she ever figured me out, but she's working on it.
http://www.amazon.com/Big-Book-Breas.../dp/3822833037

"Some call it the American obsession, but men everywhere recognize the hypnotic allure of a large and shapely breast. In The Big Book of Breasts, Dian Hanson explores the origins of mammary madness through three decades of natural big-breasted nudes. Starting with the World War II Bosom-Mania that spawned Russ Meyer, Howard Hughes’s The Outlaw and Frederick’s of Hollywood, Dian guides you over, around, and in between the dangerous curves of infamous models including Michelle Angelo, Candy Barr, Virginia Bell, Joan Brinkman, Lorraine Burnett, Lisa De Leeuw, Uschi Digard, Candye Kane, Jennie Lee, Sylvia McFarland, Margaret Middleton, Paula Page, June Palmer, Roberta Pedon, Rosina Revelle, Candy Samples, Tempest Storm, Linda West, June Wilkinson, Julie Wills, and dozens more, including Guinness World Record holder Norma Stitz, possessor of the World’s Largest Natural Breasts."
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote