Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-09-2007, 05:41 PM   #26
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle camino View Post
you know, whenever i see that 'name those boobs' thread (or whatever it's called), i always think for a split second that it's going to be a thread where there's a bunch of pictures of cleavage and you have to match up the rack with the correct dims poster.
but that's not it at all.

which makes me think that'd be a good idea for a thread, someday.
why don't you start one girl! it's all you!!!!

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 05:43 PM   #27
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I would say that I am quite attracted to women in general (but especially big women) with very large breasts. There is something that is incredibly feminine, nurturing and warm that I associate with beautiful, bounteous bosoms. And I love the Lane Bryant mannequins!

What is more important to me though is that I like the woman who goes with the breasts. After the sex is over, the woman and I would have to be compatible, be able to communicate well, and be able to have fun together for a relationship to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
I have a wonderful friend who has told me the she never finds FA's who are into large breasts as there primary interest.
I maintain that there is a whole cadre of boob aficianado's out there.
Can you guys help me prove my point?
Old 01-09-2007, 05:57 PM   #28
Canonista
Rep Dealer

Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Canonista has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love big breasts, but it has to be an overall package. Narrow shoulders make big breasts better, as does long hair.

Of course, being braless, in something low cut, and leaning over in front of me helps tremendously too!
Old 01-09-2007, 06:08 PM   #29
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

Well, the Fa's I have dated have been hands down belly men, but I have to say that my boobs never wanted for attention I on the other hand an a great admirer of big boobs, since the only thing on me that is smallish is my bosoms...har har har

Last edited by herin; 01-09-2007 at 06:09 PM. Reason: I am a mis-spelling fool!
herin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 06:20 PM   #30
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Organizing project for you, EC

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle camino View Post
you know, whenever i see that 'name those boobs' thread (or whatever it's called), i always think for a split second that it's going to be a thread where there's a bunch of pictures of cleavage and you have to match up the rack with the correct dims poster.
but that's not it at all.

which makes me think that'd be a good idea for a thread, someday.
Oh, Jeep is so right. All you would need to do is get Dims ladies to email you pictures of their racks, and you could put them all in one post along with the names of their owners. And all the women who already posted their boob pictures would have to send different ones since that would make it too easy.
Old 01-09-2007, 09:11 PM   #31
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in

I used to be fan of large breasts, but now I can take them or leave them. Hourglasses are beautiful, but, smaller boobs mean that the belly looks bigger, and any woman I've ever dated will tell you that I give the belly a lot of love!
UncannyBruceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:15 PM   #32
MisterGuy

MisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging inMisterGuy makes people happy simply by logging in

Am I ever a breast man. I'll put it this way, I've dated fat women and thinner women, but they've all had big boobs. For me, it's an absolute prerequisite physically--not to sound sexist, but it's what I go for.

I also think being into big breasts is sometimes the precursor to being into big women. I was always, as long as I can remember, really fascinated and turned on by big breasts. I feel like that "bigger the better" preference where boobs are concerned kind of morphed into a more generalized "bigger the better" preference for the entire female form. I would imagine I'm not the only FA this is true of, either.

Also
Quote:
never forget the 16 Ps to success: poise, personality, professionalism, positive mental attitude, (im)press the customer, primp always, positivity, please don't flush sanitary towels down the toilet, plenty of ice, placate, posture, pomp and circumstance, pterodactyls are good dinosaurs to mention to kids, patriotism, pepper, and professionalism.
made me lol. "And don't forget to break the rules...but don't break any rules."
MisterGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:46 PM   #33
blubrluvr
Practical Conservative

blubrluvr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubrluvr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesblubrluvr can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm so much of a breast man that I simply cannot be aroused by fat chicks with small breasts. The look too androgynous. Slim chicks with a big boobs are a turn on, but I always have fantasies about fattening them up. Once the belly starts protruding more than the boobs, I figure a woman has gained enough.

Now the fat-nazis will start accusing me of not begin a "real" FA.....
blubrluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 09:58 PM   #34
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by blubrluvr View Post
I'm so much of a breast man that I simply cannot be aroused by fat chicks with small breasts. The look too androgynous. Slim chicks with a big boobs are a turn on, but I always have fantasies about fattening them up. Once the belly starts protruding more than the boobs, I figure a woman has gained enough.

Now the fat-nazis will start accusing me of not begin a "real" FA.....
Really, I think everyone here deserves a little more credit than that.

Everyone clearly has their own preference. Each FA seems to have a particular interest that stands out and turns them on more than something else does. Being someone who experiences that hardly makes you a lesser or "fake" FA.

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/
babyjeep21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 10:25 PM   #35
Caine

Caine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot picsCaine does more than just post hot pics

All I can say is, big boobs are a great thing, but big bodies are always better. Most of the ladies here look amazing without humongous boobs. The big booty thing is usually better anyways, and either way, and all preach it for a full page if necessary, this is a bit silly and SS/BBW always look good with one body part over sized.

- Matthew Woodring Stover
Caine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 10:55 PM   #36
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Breasts are kewl.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 11:48 PM   #37
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Thumbs up

Quote:
I have a wonderful friend who has told me the she never finds FA's who are into large breasts as there primary interest.
I maintain that there is a whole cadre of boob aficianado's out there.
Can you guys help me prove my point?

I have always been fascinated by breasts... particularly those of the larger variety...

So who's your friend Mikey??

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 01:06 AM   #38
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

I think this observation is a consequence of the fact men can get away with liking ridiculously huge breasts without having to, "confess" FA status. Oh, and I like boobs too (though I'm partial to perkier ones so I guess I'm not a, "true FA" either.)
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 03:53 AM   #39
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonista View Post
I love big breasts, but it has to be an overall package. Narrow shoulders make big breasts better, as does long hair.
I've never heard anybody say that in a million years, but you're probably right. Narrow shoulders are a pain though--can't keep a purse on shoulder to save your life!

I've run into quite a few dudes who'd match what people say here...big breasteses were kinda of their entree into FAdom. Like HEY! Lookee...THERE!

Some of these posts are totally fascinating...hehe. Boobs! What is it with boobs this week at Dim? Just shocking
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 06:25 AM   #40
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncannyBruceman View Post
I used to be fan of large breasts, but now I can take them or leave them. Hourglasses are beautiful, but, smaller boobs mean that the belly looks bigger, and any woman I've ever dated will tell you that I give the belly a lot of love!
diditt didoo!
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 06:45 AM   #41
Bigjoedo

Bigjoedo can now change their title

I love a big beautiful set of breasts on a thin woman, but the FA in me would rather see a big bustline and big belly, side rolls. I first realized being an FA wasn't abnormal looking at GENT & JUGGS magazine years ago. This led me to BUF & DIMENSIONS. The rest is history.

Joe
Bigjoedo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:36 AM   #42
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Are there breast men here?
I don't currently have breasts, but I can very easily imagine that I may gain them once I get older and my body gets a little bigger. I mean, I have pectoral muscles, but they aren't really big enough to be considered breasts.

It's cool if you're into men with breasts, I'm sure there are some out there. Everything is out there: yesterday I saw a heavy-set seven-foot-tall man get out of a Geo. Actually, he might have had breasts...
Old 01-10-2007, 11:26 AM   #43
Russ2d

Russ2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this boardRuss2d carries a lot of weight on this board

There are FAs into every part of a woman's body... of course there are breast-men here...

I love big super soft squishy boobs- they are awesome!

I also love fat bellies, thighs, butts, hips, arms, back rolls, cheeks, lips....
Russ2d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 11:38 AM   #44
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love boobs. Thanks for asking. Oh "breast men"? Well shoot. Still love em. Ditto everyone else about the complete fat package though.

Where my "cock girls" at? :P
Old 01-10-2007, 11:43 AM   #45
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
Word. .
Old 01-10-2007, 11:44 AM   #46
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
Word. .
Sorta like boobs, not too big, not too small. Though I'd probably want bigger boobs than cocks.

Can I say that here? Everyone's over 18, right? RIGHT?
Old 01-10-2007, 11:59 AM   #47
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post

Ya know, yesterday was officially ball day in chat. We could always start a discussion on that here too.

Old 01-10-2007, 01:51 PM   #48
Mikey

Mikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 clubMikey is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjeep21 View Post
Ya know, yesterday was officially ball day in chat. We could always start a discussion on that here too.
I always thought they traveled in pairs!~
Mikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 01:52 PM   #49
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

Quote:
I always thought they traveled in pairs!~
If you had been paying attention to other threads... You would see that I have been having trouble distinguishing between singular and plural...

Old 01-10-2007, 02:03 PM   #50
Regular Bill
One Big Sweetie

Regular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRegular Bill can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Red face

I used to be exclusivly a breast man,but over the years I have learned to appriciate a womans body as a whole. Some have a goregouse butt, others beautiful legs,etc.,etc. In the end, I find woman who have confidence to be themselves no matter what to be the sexiest women on the planet. So I guess this means these boards are chock full of sexywomen!!!

Bill
Regular Bill is offline   Reply With Quote