Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-10-2007, 05:35 PM   #51
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl View Post
I love boobs. Thanks for asking. Oh "breast men"? Well shoot. Still love em. Ditto everyone else about the complete fat package though.

Where my "cock girls" at? :P
"I ain't no hollaback girl...."

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 05:48 PM   #52
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You've just described me to a T. I think it is cold outside and this coldness is activating people's mating instincts. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
I've run into quite a few dudes who'd match what people say here...big breasteses were kinda of their entree into FAdom. Like HEY! Lookee...THERE!
Old 01-10-2007, 06:55 PM   #53
This1Yankee
Shooby frickin' doo...

This1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Sorta like boobs, not too big, not too small. Though I'd probably want bigger boobs than cocks.

Can I say that here? Everyone's over 18, right? RIGHT?
I shall repeat Carrie:

Word.
Old 01-10-2007, 09:28 PM   #54
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

my boyfriend is an fa and a total breast man. he likes HUUUUGE titties, like big enough to take over the world.. maybe the universe.

and then he dates me, a lifetime member of the itty bitty fat girl titty club.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:31 PM   #55
Happy FA
Loving Lovely Large Lady

Happy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized repHappy FA has super-sized rep
Default Breast Loving FA waves hands

I can say that while I love women in all sizes of large and all shapes of large I started my attraction to abundant women through my attraction to women with large breasts. I suspect that this was due to it being a more socially acceptable attraction. As I matured I came to realize that it was not just large breasts and certainly not large breasts attached to slender bodies that caught my eye and were found to be physically attractive.

I find it interesting that the women who don't seem to believe there are many FAs who like fat women with big breasts are those who themselves don't have particularly large breasts. The few women who replied and who are abundantly bosomed beauties found this suggestion odd since they have never been short of men who found their breasts a source of fascination. Perhaps the explanation is the simple one. Fat women with smaller breasts tend not to attract the FAs who are particularly focused on larger breasts while those with larger breasts do.

Having spoken with a few ladies with abundantly endowed breasts they have all expressed that the problem is not finding FAs who are turned on by their breasts, but rather finding the FAs who are into them as a whole and not just focused on their breasts.

Happy FA
Happy FA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 11:49 PM   #56
cactopus
Baconator

cactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPL View Post
Butt/hip/thigh man here Huge butts are the best I also like a big flabby belly with TINY breasts, lol.

GPL.
Yeah,... I'm the same + a love handle guy. But something about BBW and SSBBW with small boobies... :-). I call it traffic cone as opposed to pear since pear shaped gals tend to have smallish waists (precludes the belly)
Old 01-10-2007, 11:51 PM   #57
cactopus
Baconator

cactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot picscactopus does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
my boyfriend is an fa and a total breast man. he likes HUUUUGE titties, like big enough to take over the world.. maybe the universe.

and then he dates me, a lifetime member of the itty bitty fat girl titty club.
Trade? :-)

Just kidding... or am I?
Old 01-10-2007, 11:58 PM   #58
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactopus View Post
Yeah,... I'm the same + a love handle guy. But something about BBW and SSBBW with small boobies... :-). I call it traffic cone as opposed to pear since pear shaped gals tend to have smallish waists (precludes the belly)
Traffic cone may be accurate, but I have to say it's not very appealing. There must be a more artful word.

And HappyFA, I've been thinking the same thing. The men we have experience talking to often tend to be ones who like whatever feature it is we're most endowed with, so it skews the sample somewhat.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 12:17 AM   #59
cactopus
Baconator

[QUOTE=rainyday;326500]Traffic cone may be accurate, but I have to say it's not very appealing. There must be a more artful word.

Well... orange is my favorite color.... but...

Conch shell?...Tear Drop?...or Hershey's Kiss?
Old 01-11-2007, 01:03 AM   #60
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Hershey's Kiss?
It's perfect.

...wait, wouldn't you have to be black for that?
Still works, just not for everyone.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 01:10 AM   #61
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Tear Drop?...or Hershey's Kiss?
Both much better.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 01:13 AM   #62
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

breasts are loads of fun. but i like tummies more
Old 01-11-2007, 01:14 AM   #63
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

So true. So very true.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 01:19 AM   #64
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

thankfully the GF loves having her nipples played with. hehehe
Old 01-11-2007, 02:12 AM   #65
wrench13
Pirate music for sail

Location: In New York City, formerly the big Apple, now the Big Target
wrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going onwrench13 knows EXACTLY what's going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNowhereMan View Post
thankfully the GF loves having her nipples played with. hehehe
Amen to that. to me there is something very sad about a lady with monumental boobs who could take it leave it as far as nipple play goes. My ex-wife was like that - 42DDD and I might as well play with her elbow as spend time with the girls. sad. scroll forward, the current SO loves it, to the point of almost orgasiming from a good nipple workout ( a couple of times she actually has). LOL, we kid around about it, but sometimes I can't resist and will 'accidentally' brush up against the girls in a certain way, in totally inappropriate public places. just to elicit her deep throated, moan/gasp.
hee hee that almost always means i will get a 'beating' later!
And, at 44G, thats a serious beating!
wrench13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 03:02 AM   #66
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench13 View Post
Amen to that. to me there is something very sad about a lady with monumental boobs who could take it leave it as far as nipple play goes. My ex-wife was like that - 42DDD and I might as well play with her elbow as spend time with the girls. sad. scroll forward, the current SO loves it, to the point of almost orgasiming from a good nipple workout ( a couple of times she actually has). LOL, we kid around about it, but sometimes I can't resist and will 'accidentally' brush up against the girls in a certain way, in totally inappropriate public places. just to elicit her deep throated, moan/gasp.
I can honestly say I dont know the exact size of mine girls, girls. we've only been daing botu 2 weeks haha but i'd guess shes a D
Old 01-11-2007, 07:44 AM   #67
Shala
Let Love Rule.

Shala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 club

I have to say that we don't have nearly enough threads discussing what us girls admire about the male body(must start some asap Shala!!!) What do ya'll think ladies???

Back on topic, I have run into very few men not enamored by the girls(I'm a 44DDD...with spillage ). Even those guys not attracted to my fat, love my breasts. These are the guys who foolishly think they can find big pillowy REAL boobies like mine on a girl who weighs 100lbs. Just crazy.
Shala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 08:58 AM   #68
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shala View Post

Back on topic, I have run into very few men not enamored by the girls(I'm a 44DDD...with spillage ). Even those guys not attracted to my fat, love my breasts. These are the guys who foolishly think they can find big pillowy REAL boobies like mine on a girl who weighs 100lbs. Just crazy.
You bring up an interesting dynamic, attracting actual non-FA boob men. We've already covered that for some FAs, it was a starting point. I often find, though I'm certainly not huge in the scheme of fatdom, my breasts are obviously much larger than is typically possible for a thin woman, and men react to that. Some breast men are so into it they can ignore a body that otherwise doesn't suit their interests. So very interesting!
Old 01-11-2007, 09:25 AM   #69
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I am, without a doubt, a boob girl (meaning I have them, not that I'm interested in them). Like others, I find that regardless of my size, men tend to stare at them whether they like big women or little women. I figure that they must think that boobs are just boobs.... even if they're on a fat woman.

I was always fascinated by my ex, a self-proclaimed ass man, who is not an FA. His gf before me was a size 2, absolutely flat as a pancake, but appeared hippy because of her extremely small waist. He always said that he could give or take the breasts, as they were not something he really cared to pay much attention to.... until he dated me.

I suppose that there is something unique and special about every person we date. Maybe we don't change a person's preference or mind, when it comes to what they like the most. But, I guess there are just those certain things that stick out on some people that you learn to appreciate once you've had the chance to experience (and play with) them.

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/

Last edited by babyjeep21; 01-11-2007 at 09:32 AM.
babyjeep21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 10:16 AM   #70
curvluver

curvluver can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescurvluver can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I don't like to pick out a portion of somebody's anatomy and concentrate on it soley, but I enjoy the best features I see on people. For my wife I'm certainly a breast man (definitely her best feature). For previous women I dated I would always notice what their best feature was and try to compliment (or pay homage) to it (whether it be their legs, eyes, belly etc...). I always feel I care about the person and not one part of them though...
curvluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 11:06 AM   #71
Tanicarl

Tanicarl has said some nice things
Default Head to Toe

For me, I tend to spread my focus all over a womans body, I mean it's all so beautiful how can you leave any part out? Hair , lips, breasts, belly, ass, hips, thighs, etc... seriously where can you go wrong? Some areas do need more attending than others depending on the individual, and her mood, and I can only make that call during the moment. As for being just a breast man I'd feel limited in my choices, when there's plenty of variety of juicy, delicious, treats to nibble away at! Of course, this is just my own personal preferance.
Tanicarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 05:16 PM   #72
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You bring up an interesting dynamic, attracting actual non-FA boob men. We've already covered that for some FAs, it was a starting point. I often find, though I'm certainly not huge in the scheme of fatdom, my breasts are obviously much larger than is typically possible for a thin woman, and men react to that. Some breast men are so into it they can ignore a body that otherwise doesn't suit their interests. So very interesting!
This last idea is interesting and occasionally rather demoralizing and, if I may get all venn diagrammy here, what we were talking about, it occurs to me, when we were discussing sex along the fetishist/FA/non-FA spectrum in another thread--about how--for instance--some very non-FA guys dive for more socially accepted bits that are "allowed" to be fat (boobs, butt) and want to pretend you don't have a tum or fat legs or anything else...

...and yet on the other hand it makes me think (more diagrams!) about EdX's interesting question about wanting to be liked for things *you* appreciate about yourself, the special feelings that come from being seen/appreciated for the things you really think are neat/underappreciated/whatever.

The point being that my feelings as your basic boobular individual live between those two ideas in their own way. I get yucked out and just heartsick at the idea of some guy finding my tits okay to have sex with but not the rest of my bod (as it were), at the same time that I want to be appreciated for something I consider one of my better features, or even really appreciated for them! (Who am I kiddin, I love feeling worshipped all over, but you know what I mean.)

I think in the land of skinny girls/big boobs the same tensions of feelings can exist--the classic feeling of wanting to be seen as more than just your boobs, but still appreciated for them, if nothing else for the pleasure they bring. But it's different being a fat girl. Lil trickier, I think.

I don't mean to talk about this in a perfectionistic way--the Boob Test!; there are always things that turn you on more or less about your partner and it's even fun to even have your opinions change--but it's just one of the perils/interesting ironies of being so very WRONG by society's standards in a crucial way (fat), and yet, as we've been saying...not entirely (boobies!). Irony irony!

Never thought I could get so thoughtful in a thread w/ "breast men" in the subject line. Bwah!

Last edited by liz (di-va); 01-11-2007 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Eternal typos.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 05:24 PM   #73
SoftBellyLover

SoftBellyLover has said some nice things

I'm a Breast Guy...but I love to when a nice pair of luscious breasts have the support of a nice round belly!!!
SoftBellyLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 05:34 PM   #74
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The feelings you express are typical of most women. I think the only women who might really want men to focus on their boobs to the exclusion of everything else are either dancers in a topless/strip bar or women who are very insecure and starving for any kind of attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
This last idea is interesting and occasionally rather demoralizing and, if I may get all venn diagrammy here, what we were talking about, it occurs to me, when we were discussing sex along the fetishist/FA/non-FA spectrum in another thread--about how--for instance--some very non-FA guys dive for more socially accepted bits that are "allowed" to be fat (boobs, butt) and want to pretend you don't have a tum or fat legs or anything else...

...and yet on the other hand it makes me think (more diagrams!) about EdX's interesting question about wanting to be liked for things *you* appreciate about yourself, the special feelings that come from being seen/appreciated for the things you really think are neat/underappreciated/whatever.

The point being that my feelings as your basic boobular individual live between those two ideas in their own way. I get yucked out and just heartsick at the idea of some guy finding my tits okay to have sex with but not the rest of my bod (as it were), at the same time that I want to be appreciated for something I consider one of my better features, or even really appreciated for them! (Who am I kiddin, I love feeling worshipped all over, but you know what I mean.)

I think in the land of skinny girls/big boobs the same tensions of feelings can exist--the classic feeling of wanting to be seen as more than just your boobs, but still appreciated for them, if nothing else for the pleasure they bring. But it's different being a fat girl. Lil trickier, I think.

I don't mean to talk about this in a perfectionistic way--the Boob Test!; there are always things that turn you on more or less about your partner and it's even fun to even have your opinions change--but it's just one of the perils/interesting ironies of being so very WRONG by society's standards in a crucial way (fat), and yet, as we've been saying...not entirely (boobies!). Irony irony!

Never thought I could get so thoughtful in a thread w/ "breast men" in the subject line. Bwah!
Old 01-11-2007, 05:36 PM   #75
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

I don't know why but there is something that I find to be special--even magical--women with about large, luscious breasts. I hope I can marry a woman who is as big as your wife or ex wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench13 View Post