Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 01-10-2007, 09:20 AM   #1
stledger

stledger has said some nice things
Default Weight Gainers Need Help!

I really want to get fat but i havant exactly got the funds to do so sufficiently. Can weight gain powders from fitness companies make you fat?
stledger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 09:30 AM   #2
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stledger View Post
I really want to get fat but i havant exactly got the funds to do so sufficiently. Can weight gain powders from fitness companies make you fat?
Only if you mix 'em with ice cream.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:20 AM   #3
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
Only if you mix 'em with ice cream.
So, can just ice cream make you fat?
Old 01-10-2007, 10:33 AM   #4
StrawberryShortcake

StrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this boardStrawberryShortcake carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
So, can just ice cream make you fat?

From my own personal experience, yes.
StrawberryShortcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 10:35 AM   #5
stledger

but wat about weight gainers?
Old 01-10-2007, 10:41 AM   #6
fatlilboy

fatlilboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfatlilboy can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Oh come now....FATTENING IS CHEAP!!

Everyone knows that America harbors the fattest poor people on earth. All of the cheapest foods are FATTENING! Losing weight is for the rich unless you have a fast metabolism, then it's cheap. Weight gain shakes are expensive!! Just go the value meals at McDonald's, Burger King and Wendy's or stock up on a bottle of cheap frying oil, get yourself a used deep fat fryer and go to town.

White bread is 99cents a loaf everywhere....even here in NYC.....butter you can get for under 3 bucks a POUND......and cheaper in most places if you hunt. Salads and fish and fruits and veggies are quite costly, but, jeez....how can you think gaining weight is expensive? I gained my most weight ever when I was a starving student fresh outta college awaiting a job. Gained 65 pounds, in fact....all of it on junk food.

NO EXCUSES!! Eat on the cheap!
fatlilboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 11:48 AM   #7
stledger

I just need to know, if i drink weight gainers will they make me fat?
Old 01-10-2007, 12:57 PM   #8
skizzles
On Timeout

skizzles has said some nice things

No. Ice cream is much better, but be sure to balance it out with carbs and vegetables.
skizzles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 01:04 PM   #9
comperic2003

comperic2003 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescomperic2003 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

weight gain shakes will make you gain weight, but your physical activity will determine what kind of weight.
comperic2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 03:26 PM   #10
thepiscn

thepiscn has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawberryShortcake View Post
From my own personal experience, yes.
StrawberryShortcake, you aren't fat. Here, have some ice cream, you are too thin.
thepiscn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 04:42 PM   #11
stledger

Quote:
Originally Posted by comperic2003 View Post
weight gain shakes will make you gain weight, but your physical activity will determine what kind of weight.
So basically if i dont do any exercise or anything it shud make me gain weight in the form of fat?
Old 01-10-2007, 04:52 PM   #12
SamanthaNY
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!SamanthaNY keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
So basically if i dont do any exercise or anything it shud make me gain weight in the form of fat?
No - in the form of spare genitalia. That's why you don't see fat peolple naked very often.

Spare parts. Lots of 'em.

Explains the baggy pants too.

Now you know.
SamanthaNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 05:17 PM   #13
fatgirl33
Just doodlin'

fatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 clubfatgirl33 is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
I just need to know, if i drink weight gainers will they make me fat?
Weight gain stuff made for bodybuilders (ie: people who lift heavy barbells) can be very hard on your kidneys if you're not making good use of the protein (ie: making muscle, not fat). It's not just a matter of calories, it's the type of calories.

I'd go with the ice cream plan if I was you.

Brenda
Old 01-10-2007, 07:41 PM   #14
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaNY View Post
No - in the form of spare genitalia. That's why you don't see fat peolple naked very often.

Spare parts. Lots of 'em.

Explains the baggy pants too.

Now you know.
That motherf*cker had, like, 30 goddamn dicks...
^A YouTube gem about our first president, GW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 10:38 AM   #15
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

um, if you cant afford extra food, how are you gonna pay for weight gain powder? i've never bought any, but i'd imagine it to be expensive.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:37 AM   #16
ClickFa

ClickFa has said some nice things

Actually, muscle-building weight gain powder isn't that good for fattening. Muscle takes protein, so that's what that stuff has.

For fat, you want carbs (lots of calories, easy to digest) and fats (even more calories, plus they taste good so you'll eat more.)

The good news is most of the cheap basic foods are high-carb. Mac and cheese, crackers and cookies, bread, rice, potatoes, cereal, anything sweet...

Just get eating, and forget that nasty powder stuff!

ClickFA
ClickFa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 04:05 PM   #17
Gordo Mejor

Gordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordo Mejor can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
If you don't do anything, you will die of starvation. So while it is best to limit your activity in general; feel free to get all the exercise you want in going to the kitchen and scooping out bowls of ice cream.
Old 01-13-2007, 12:15 PM   #18
elggij

elggij has said some nice things

Eating all the time and being lazy, maintains my 375lbs of quivering flab.
elggij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 08:46 PM   #19
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
in short: yes. but chugging down any kind of medicinal supplement could fuck your system up. try it in moderation if you must, but like anyone slimming down should exercise and diet instead of taking pills or throwing up, anyone fattening up shouldn't really mess around either. eat and be lazy instead.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:25 PM   #20
comperic2003

comperic2003 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescomperic2003 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirl33 View Post
Weight gain stuff made for bodybuilders (ie: people who lift heavy barbells) can be very hard on your kidneys if you're not making good use of the protein (ie: making muscle, not fat). It's not just a matter of calories, it's the type of calories.

I'd go with the ice cream plan if I was you.

Brenda
Most weight gain powders are not heavy in protein. Protein powder, yes, but weight gain powder is mainly filled with carbs and some fat.
comperic2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 12:01 AM   #21
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Too dangerous. Best way is with real butter, use an ice cream scooper to make cones with it and dip in honey or corn syrup before each bite.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:09 PM   #22
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Go Big or Go Home

Well- you definitely want to carefully use the protien powders. As with the earlier comments - some of the 'muscle building' products that are put out by the fitness companies are not the best if misused. If you follow- the sport of bodybuilding - quite a few of the competitors have come down with very serious illnesses as a result of this regimine ; ie, Mike Mattarazzo, Flex Wheeler, Dennis Newman, Don Long, Steve Michalik to name a few have all had to give up the bodybuilding regimine cause these guys went overboard along with the riods and other supplements to abuse their bodies...

Now that being said there are ways that you can achieve your goals

1. eat six small meals (less taxing on your system)

2. work up to drinking a gallon of milk a day
(assuming you are not lactose intolerant).
if you are intolerant then you could consume some designer/whey protien powder and juice -BUT, you have to 'cycle' this one month drinking your shakes between meals and then two months off.

3. Do squats - or deep knee bends (free style or with weights). This will build your appettitite and endurance. Start with 20 squats per day and gradually increase to 500. The 500 squats can be broken into sets as follows

2 sets 250 squats
5 sets 100 squats
10 sets 50 squats

with the squats and six meals - you can easily gain 50lbs in 6 months

good luck
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 12:58 AM   #23
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Not all of the weight gain shakes have protein as the highest ingredient. The one linked below is primarily Carbs followed by fats and protein.

Take that, add a yummy ice cream (use vanilla), chocolate syrup and milk and put less powder then it calls for, and you have a damned good tasting chocolate milkshake with about enough calories (3500) to equal a pound if you make a big enough one

Although the pound thing doesn't seem to work on giant fatties (yeah I know - trust me) but it works out to maybe .5 to .75 if you keep with your regular food regimen on a daily basis.

Your body may plateau at some point wondering what the heck is going on - run through that with lots of mini meals and snacks and you'll be back on an upward curve in no time.

Fat Hugs,
Heather

P.S. This is from my own personal experience and I've been healthy with no complications. I don't know what your body chemistry is like, so take things easy and make sure you aren't making yourself sick.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2133631
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 12:58 AM   #24
HeatherBBW
Nerd-like.

HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!HeatherBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Oh and it's definitely not cheap if you are having one of those badboys before bed each night. So keep that in mind.
HeatherBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 06:20 AM   #25
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW View Post
Not all of the weight gain shakes have protein as the highest ingredient. The one linked below is primarily Carbs followed by fats and protein.

Take that, add a yummy ice cream (use vanilla), chocolate syrup and milk and put less powder then it calls for, and you have a damned good tasting chocolate milkshake with about enough calories (3500) to equal a pound if you make a big enough one

Although the pound thing doesn't seem to work on giant fatties (yeah I know - trust me) but it works out to maybe .5 to .75 if you keep with your regular food regimen on a daily basis.

Your body may plateau at some point wondering what the heck is going on - run through that with lots of mini meals and snacks and you'll be back on an upward curve in no time.

Fat Hugs,
Heather

P.S. This is from my own personal experience and I've been healthy with no complications. I don't know what your body chemistry is like, so take things easy and make sure you aren't making yourself sick.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2133631
Thanks for sharing Heather... I think a few collars are probably being loosened around here reading that!

James is offline   Reply With Quote