Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 01-23-2007, 08:33 AM   #26
spaz-fa

spaz-fa can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherBBW View Post
Not all of the weight gain shakes have protein as the highest ingredient. The one linked below is primarily Carbs followed by fats and protein.

Take that, add a yummy ice cream (use vanilla), chocolate syrup and milk and put less powder then it calls for, and you have a damned good tasting chocolate milkshake with about enough calories (3500) to equal a pound if you make a big enough one

Although the pound thing doesn't seem to work on giant fatties (yeah I know - trust me) but it works out to maybe .5 to .75 if you keep with your regular food regimen on a daily basis.

Your body may plateau at some point wondering what the heck is going on - run through that with lots of mini meals and snacks and you'll be back on an upward curve in no time.

Fat Hugs,
Heather

P.S. This is from my own personal experience and I've been healthy with no complications. I don't know what your body chemistry is like, so take things easy and make sure you aren't making yourself sick.

http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2133631
thanks for the link and yeah i would definately agree on the from the looks of it that sounds like it works for me! I'm sold weight gainer it is.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:49 AM   #27
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Say Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast View Post
So, can just ice cream make you fat?
Just ice cream can make you sick, I'll tell you that.