Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-11-2007, 10:12 AM   #1
ManOWar

ManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized rep
Default Why no doggie for ManOWar?

(Frank discussion below)

I love talking about (and having!) sex, and I wanted to talk about something I've noticed.

I absolutely LOVE having sex doggie-style, but it's tough for me to do because I find big women's behinds so damn erotic.

From the front, it's heavenly and sweet and you can look into her eyes and kiss her. You can feel close and hold each other and run your hands all up and down her jiggly pounds, play with her big breasts and dig how fat her belly is---with her belly button like a cherry on top of all the pounds.

When she's on top, there's that amazing feeling of her great weight, and her breasts hanging down and her huge belly right in front of you and her extra-extra-wide hips on either side, and a smile on her face.

From behind, it's just too damn much. The sight of an enormous ass in front of you, with its billions of craters of cellulite, its jiggle when you thrust in again and again, just sends me over the moon and it's all over very quickly. I love to grab those sweet big buns and squish 'em together, let 'em go and watch 'em bounce. Then, of course, if she's on her knees, you can reach around and feel her soft, hanging belly apron, turning you on even more.

In short, if I want to last a reasonable amount of time, that's the position I CAN'T do!

I could, of course, think of ice cubes or Paris Hilton or the Department of Motor Vehicles and I'm sure that would slow me down a bit...
Old 01-11-2007, 04:06 PM   #2
Fuzzy Necromancer

Fuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging inFuzzy Necromancer makes people happy simply by logging in

I suggest you download the audibook of the iraq report. If that won't provide you with pacing and buzzkill, not much will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exile in thighville View Post
all we ask is that those without fetishes respect the notion that the vast majority of fetish-havers know how to reconcile their kink with the dangers of reality just as you would assume your next door neighbor is not a pedophile.
Where there's smoke, there's a smoke-making machine.
Fuzzy Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 04:51 PM   #3
Leishycat
Dark and scarry

Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!Leishycat keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've found that if I'm getting too 'close,' it helps to stop thrusting completely for a moment; take calm, relaxed breaths, then start back up. It helps.

Of course, then you may have to explain to her why you're stopping, that she didn't do something wrong, that you don't hate her, etc. etc. - which could be a bit of a turnoff

=Divals
Old 01-11-2007, 04:55 PM   #4
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

At most sex shops, you can get a numbing lube. It might make the experience more pleasurable.
Old 01-11-2007, 04:58 PM   #5
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A lot of girls with asses know that's the finishing move.... don't mess with it, we like knowing that we can "hurry things along" sometimes.
Old 01-11-2007, 06:08 PM   #6
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
A lot of girls with asses know that's the finishing move.... don't mess with it, we like knowing that we can "hurry things along" sometimes.
Thank you; I've been trying to figure out how to put exactly this all day. Guys seem to think that they're letting us down if they don't go on forever, and while that's sweet and thoughtful, it can be very hot to know that we get you guys hot enough to just, well, lose it. Y'know?
Old 01-11-2007, 08:46 PM   #7
TheSadeianLinguist
Coin-Operated

TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!TheSadeianLinguist keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
Thank you; I've been trying to figure out how to put exactly this all day. Guys seem to think that they're letting us down if they don't go on forever, and while that's sweet and thoughtful, it can be very hot to know that we get you guys hot enough to just, well, lose it. Y'know?
Read: I have pretty hair to comb and kitties to pet and princessy things to wear. I can't just lie here getting plowed, guys.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:27 PM   #8
PhillyFA
Cunning Linguist/Drum Bum

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist View Post
Read: I have pretty hair to comb and kitties to pet and princessy things to wear. I can't just lie here getting plowed, guys.
NOW you tell us

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
PhillyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 09:30 PM   #9
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
Seriously.

I mean... no one wants a minute man, I want there to be some time in the activity. But, I work differently, so by the time the plowing starts I've.... uhm.... "accomplished" what I'd like, shall we say. The rest is fun, feels good, and certainly worth doing, but the longevity of it is really only up to the guy. So many try to hold out forever for the "impressive" stamina, when really after a certain point... well, it's time to flip over and enjoy the confetti.

Old 01-11-2007, 09:32 PM   #10
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
it's time to flip over and enjoy the confetti.

this statement has sealed my adoration for you.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:33 PM   #11
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Indeed. Thanks for setting the record straight so succinctly AnnMarie.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:40 PM   #12
PhillyFA

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Seriously.

the longevity of it is really only up to the guy. So many try to hold out forever for the "impressive" stamina, when really after a certain point... well, it's time to flip over and enjoy the confetti.

I reiterate, NOW you tell us!!! DAMN!!!

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:43 PM   #13
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyFA View Post
I reiterate, NOW you tell us!!! DAMN!!!
I was about to post "as long as she's taken care of..." but I see your user title and well... ok then.

Carry on.

(And it's not all women, I know some who want it to go on forever and a day, but I haven't met too many of the SSBBW variety who need an hour(s) of JUST intercourse.... )

*Actual results may vary.

Last edited by AnnMarie; 01-11-2007 at 09:45 PM.
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 09:50 PM   #14
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My last partner was a total ass man. We could totally finish the race as soon as he touched or fondled my ass -- so we saved that for the icing on the cake and we did everything imaginable before he got his eyeful or handful of ass
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 09:52 PM   #15
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I was about to post "as long as she's taken care of..." but I see your user title and well... ok then.

Carry on.

(And it's not all women, I know some who want it to go on forever and a day, but I haven't met too many of the SSBBW variety who need an hour(s) of JUST intercourse.... )

*Actual results may vary.
I don't need continuous hours..but PLEASE don't shoot your gun just once and call it a night.

I like it at least 5 times..thank you..LOL..and no..not all at once..unless you've eaten your wheaties that day
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 09:55 PM   #16
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
I don't need continuous hours..but PLEASE don't shoot your gun just once and call it a night.

I like it at least 5 times..thank you..LOL..and no..not all at once..unless you've eaten your wheaties that day
Holy Crap Misty... Don't you ever like to sleep at some point?

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/
babyjeep21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 10:08 PM   #17
PhillyFA

[QUOTE=AnnMarie;327641]I was about to post "as long as she's taken care of..." but I see your user title and well... ok then.

Carry on.

Thanks...As far as my user title goes, I always say...

The bigger the berry,
The sweeter the juice.
Cause if it's too skinny,
It ain't got no use!!!

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:20 PM   #18
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjeep21 View Post
Holy Crap Misty... Don't you ever like to sleep at some point?
There's
1.wake up sex
2. morning shower sex
3. before dinner sex
4. after dinner sex
5. middle of the night wake up sex

The list could go on and on.

If I had to choose..I'd just sex over sleep anyday..LOL
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 10:21 PM   #19
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

number 5 is my favorite. I love that.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:25 PM   #20
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
number 5 is my favorite. I love that.
Didn't Marvin Gaye sing a whole song about that wake up middle of the night sex??
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 10:29 PM   #21
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
There's
1.wake up sex
2. morning shower sex
3. before dinner sex
4. after dinner sex

Uhh.. Well, Yeah! And I like my share of it too... but WOW. It's just not gonna be happening without some rest.

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/
babyjeep21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 10:34 PM   #22
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadeianLinguist View Post
Bingo. You know me so well, Casey.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:36 PM   #23
PhillyFA

Quote:
There's
1.wake up sex
2. morning shower sex
3. before dinner sex
4. after dinner sex

I'm just wondering, would "The Nooner" fall between morning shower sex and before dinner sex?

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:41 PM   #24
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
Didn't Marvin Gaye sing a whole song about that wake up middle of the night sex??
I think I'm going to have to find out.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:51 PM   #25
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyFA View Post
I'm just wondering, would "The Nooner" fall between morning shower sex and before dinner sex?
That's Lunch at the Y.

(I'm already regretting it.)