Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-11-2007, 10:54 PM   #26
PhillyFA
Cunning Linguist/Drum Bum

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
That's Lunch at the Y.

(I'm already regretting it.)
Are you in reference to my user title again?

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
PhillyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 10:54 PM   #27
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
That's Lunch at the Y.
Now I DO know a song about this...
Old 01-11-2007, 10:54 PM   #28
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

aaahahahhahhahahhaaaaa!!!!!!
Old 01-11-2007, 10:59 PM   #29
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Confession: when I first read this thread title this morning, I thought it was going to be something about being allergic to dogs.

Please, don't take my Pervert Club membership card away from me.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:03 PM   #30
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
Confession: when I first read this thread title this morning, I thought it was going to be something about being allergic to dogs.

Umm... You get to keep it. But only because I personally know how truly perverse and depraved you can be....and I love it.

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/
babyjeep21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 11:04 PM   #31
supersoup

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

me too, i didn't want to fess up!!
Old 01-11-2007, 11:12 PM   #32
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjeep21 View Post
Umm... You get to keep it. But only because I personally know how truly perverse and depraved you can be....and I love it.
You only say that because I make you laugh so hard you tinkle!
Old 01-11-2007, 11:13 PM   #33
Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
me too, i didn't want to fess up!!
Fine, but I'm busting you down from wanton hussy to just plain hussy. You're going to have to earn your way back up.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:13 PM   #34
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
You only say that because I make you laugh so hard you tinkle!
Do you have to tell ALL of my secrets?!?!?

Awww... Poor Soupy! Carrie... she gets to keep her perversion points too!

Old 01-11-2007, 11:14 PM   #35
Carrie

Quote:
Do you have to tell ALL of my secrets?!?!?
*sings* Jeeeepy is a tiiiiinkler!
Old 01-11-2007, 11:18 PM   #36
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

Quote:
*sings* Jeeeepy is a tiiiiinkler!
Clucker.

Old 01-11-2007, 11:18 PM   #37
Carrie

Quote:
Clucker.
Dammit. You win.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:21 PM   #38
supersoup

Quote:
Fine, but I'm busting you down from wanton hussy to just plain hussy. You're going to have to earn your way back up.

as long as i stay a hussy, i'm fine with the ruling.
Old 01-11-2007, 11:22 PM   #39
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

AHHHHH.... I'm surrounded by red heads!

Can I be an honorary red head???

Old 01-11-2007, 11:25 PM   #40
supersoup

Quote:
AHHHHH.... I'm surrounded by red heads!

Can I be an honorary red head???
YESSSSS!!!
Old 01-11-2007, 11:28 PM   #41
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
I think I'm going to have to find out.
Consider yourself FOUND OUT!!

Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing Lyrics

(Marvin Gaye/David Ritz/Odell Brown)

Ooh, now let's get down tonight
Baby I'm hot just like an oven
I need some lovin'
And baby, I can't hold it much longer
It's getting stronger and stronger
And when I get that feeling
I want Sexual Healing
Sexual Healing, oh baby
Makes me feel so fine
Helps to relieve my mind
Sexual Healing baby, is good for me
Sexual Healing is something that's good for me
Whenever blue tear drops are falling
And my emotional stability is leaving me
There is something I can do
I can get on the telephone and call you up baby, and
Honey I know you'll be there to relieve me
The love you give to me will free me
If you don't know the things you're dealing
I can tell you, darling, that it's Sexual Healing

Get up, Get up, Get up, Get up, let's make love tonight
Wake up, Wake up, Wake up, Wake up, 'cos you do it right

Baby I got sick this morning
A sea was storming inside of me
Baby I think I'm capsizing
The waves are rising and rising
And when I get that feeling
I want Sexual Healing
Sexual Healing is good for me
Makes me feel so fine, it's such a rush
Helps to relieve the mind, and it's good for us
Sexual Healing, baby, is good for me
Sexual Healing is something that's good for me
And it's good for me and it's good to me
My baby ohhh
Come take control, just grab a hold
Of my body and mind soon we'll be making it
Honey, oh we're feeling fine
You're my medicine open up and let me in
Darling, you're so great
I can't wait for you to operate
I can't wait for you to operate
When I get this feeling, I need Sexual Healing [Ad lib]
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 11:29 PM   #42
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

Quote:
YESSSSS!!!
YAY!!! *goes to buy hair color*

Okay, not really... I had a bad episode in high school where I watched way too much Pretty Woman and decided I needed to be a red head. Needless to say, my hair was too light and the semi-permanent I used was realllllyyyy red. I wish I had a picture to show you all my bright orange hair!

Old 01-11-2007, 11:31 PM   #43
supersoup

Quote:
YAY!!! *goes to buy hair color*

Okay, not really... I had a bad episode in high school where I watched way too much Pretty Woman and decided I needed to be a red head. Needless to say, my hair was too light and the semi-permanent I used was realllllyyyy red. I wish I had a picture to show you all my bright orange hair!
all you need to be a red head is to sport a sassy 'tude, and get a sunburn. easy cheesy!!
Old 01-11-2007, 11:35 PM   #44
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

Quote:
all you need to be a red head is to sport a sassy 'tude, and get a sunburn. easy cheesy!!
Oh.... I think I can cover the attitude part. How is this for a burn?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg burn.jpg (33.4 KB, 223 views)

Old 01-11-2007, 11:38 PM   #45
supersoup

yay!!!!! a new soup-esque sister!!!
Old 01-11-2007, 11:42 PM   #46
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

Quote:
YAY! I get to be an honorary red head!

Old 01-11-2007, 11:53 PM   #47
Spanky
Freakishly Normal

Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!Spanky keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Soup Police here.....

To be a true "soup-esque" sister, well, see below.

Last edited by Spanky; 06-14-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Spanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:19 AM   #48
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyFA View Post
I'm just wondering, would "The Nooner" fall between morning shower sex and before dinner sex?
Yeah..of course..if both were able to meet up for it
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:23 AM   #49
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
Soup Police here.....

Ahh... I had to think about that for a few minutes... but now I get it.

Old 01-12-2007, 10:16 AM   #50
supersoup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
Soup Police here.....

SMARTY PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

touche sir.