Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 01-12-2007, 05:41 PM   #26
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

dreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 club

I am a Ketchup gal also...but I do on occasion like the whole cheese, bacon bits and ranch dressing on top thing. YUMMY. Or even chilli cheese fries once in awhile.
Stacey
Old 01-12-2007, 07:53 PM   #27
Eclectic_Girl
Rock n Roll Babe

Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post
Very nice combos I'll eat fries with you anytime.
It's a date. Just don't stand me up: as God is my witness, I will not have another year like last year.

Sorry for the tardy reply. I was making the aforementioned french fry run. (Wendy's, with mayo)
Eclectic_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:39 PM   #28
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess View Post
A chunky blue cheese dressing, and then drizzled with hot chilli oil.
Will you marry me?
Fuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:39 PM   #29
PhillyFA
Cunning Linguist/Drum Bum

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordchick View Post
I definitely would. I love Heinz Ketchup. I tried the low-carb version at my friend's home & it was good.
I'm not a big fan of Heinz. To me, Del Monte is the best, followed by Hunts. My opinion, that's all.

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
PhillyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:42 PM   #30
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Will you marry me?
<already planning the foodee reception>
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 08:47 PM   #31
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm always in search of stuff in which to dip my fries/onionrings. That blue cheese/hot chili oil combo sounds devilishly orgasmic.

And ditto Cat's comment about Utah's fry sauce. I put extra Tabasco in it to give it zip, tho.

I also like to take a cup of hickory bbq sauce, and put a big dollop of mayo in the middle.

In the chili department, I like my fries smothered and covered with chili, cheese, and onions. Tho I use chopsticks to eat that mess.

When I have fish-n-chips, all I require is a bottle of malt vinegar and a shaker of sea salt.

When I'm having pizza, I.. nevermind. I'm getting carried away.
Old 01-12-2007, 08:55 PM   #32
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPrincess View Post
<already planning the foodee reception>
Gosh. I wonder if she knows I'm bigamist.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:12 PM   #33
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't know what on earth I was thinking - starting a thread that would have ketchup mentioned so often.

ewwwww!
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:14 PM   #34
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

I've always been a big fan of Heinz Ketchup. All other ketchups are just... Catsup.
Old 01-12-2007, 10:35 PM   #35
Eclectic_Girl
Rock n Roll Babe

Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Eclectic_Girl has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
When I have fish-n-chips, all I require is a bottle of malt vinegar and a shaker of sea salt.
Oh, I forgot about that one.

Me, too - as SVS can attest to. ("What *is* that smell?!")
Eclectic_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 05:02 AM   #36
Sojourner

Sojourner has said some nice things

It took me until recently to even comprehend anything other than ketchup. I like splatting the ketchup evenly over them so that it dries out slightly and goes sticky.
Sojourner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 08:57 AM   #37
jcas50
Liberal Scum

jcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot picsjcas50 does more than just post hot pics
Default french fries

What I do is make my own fries - cut up the potatoes with the skins, just cut out the eyes - you can always save them for the babyhead soup - put the potato sticks in a bowl of ice water to draw out the starch - boil in a deep fryer in peanut oil till the browning happens - salt em up

Meanwhile broil a steak on a pan to save the juices and meat drippings, make an au jus sauce. Dip the french fries in the au jus sauce as you enjoy your steak.

That's my favorite way to eat french fries.
Old 01-13-2007, 09:49 AM   #38
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

lashings of salt and vinegar on the chips, then Gold Star brand ketchup (the only kind I like) then loads of hot chinese curry sauce , mmmmmm!!

or... tartare sauce!
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 11:36 AM   #39
kerrypop
Supafly

kerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going on

I love fries!

I dip them sometimes in ketchup and black pepper.. (LOTS of pepper), or ranch with seasoning salt, or honey. I also like 'onion ring sauce' that is like barbecue sauce mixed with mayo.

mmmmmm... fries
kerrypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 12:03 PM   #40
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Some have mentioned horseradish sauce - I like that too!

Also, I've been known to dip them in the melted butter when I am eating a lobster.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 12:27 PM   #41
IdahoCynth
Cockchafer

IdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions communityIdahoCynth is a pillar of the Dimensions community

1. Mayo mixed with ketchup
2. Chocolate milk shake
3. Cheddar cheese sauce
4. Brown gravy
IdahoCynth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 01:10 PM   #42
Kimberleigh
gardening, mostly.

Kimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions communityKimberleigh is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanC View Post
<snip>

One thing we both love is poutine, what my brother calls Newfoundland soul food hehehehehehe. Real poutine is fries topped with cheese curds and brown gravy. We can get cheese curds here (or when we can, hubby refuses to pay what they charge for them at the store) so I usually by shredded chedder (preferably medium or sharp) and use that.
Poutine - to die for.

I like fries with ketchup or cocktail sauce.
Mayo is just ewwwwwwww, guys, I can't do it.
Brown gravy is okay if it accompanies a good chicken fried steak.
I am now officially hungry.
Kimberleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 01:21 PM   #43
PhillyFA
Cunning Linguist/Drum Bum

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Anyone ever had sweet potato fries? KILLER...ABSOLUTELY KILLER!!!

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
PhillyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 01:38 PM   #44
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberleigh View Post
Poutine - to die for.

I like fries with ketchup or cocktail sauce.
Mayo is just ewwwwwwww, guys, I can't do it.
Brown gravy is okay if it accompanies a good chicken fried steak.
I am now officially hungry.
No, No, No, NO, NO NO

It's not chicken fried steak if it's covered in brown gravy..COME ON..it has to be white cream gravy..made from the drippings..

Brown gravy on chicken fried steak..I could DIE..lol
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 02:00 PM   #45
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft View Post
Some have mentioned horseradish sauce - I like that too!

Also, I've been known to dip them in the melted butter when I am eating a lobster.
Did anyone question this? SVS has fries on the side, when having lobster?
Old 01-13-2007, 02:00 PM   #46
Mercedes

Mercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMercedes can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I dip french fries in large dollops of Hellmans Real Mayonnaise. YUM!
Mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 02:02 PM   #47
clynn

clynn can now change their title

I have found that certain fries require different toppings:

Chick-fi-la waffle fries are the best with their bbq sauce
Wendy's fries are best with ranch dressing
Krystal's fries must have chilli and cheese on them
While Steak N Shake must only have cheese

Pretty much any other fry I can deal with just ketchup or if it's a McDonalds fry, it stands up all on it's own
clynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 02:05 PM   #48
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

The catch about McDonald's fries is that you must consume them... all of them.. immediately! There's nothing worse on this planet than cold McDonald's fries. Plain, uncooked ramen is better.
Old 01-13-2007, 02:08 PM   #49
clynn

clynn can now change their title

Yeah, right. You ever try to nuke them after they've wilted a little - bleh
clynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 02:10 PM   #50
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Even cold Wendy's fries have some salvag-ability.