Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-05-2005, 04:58 PM   #1
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default *clearing throat* Gentlemen.......

Don't you all think it's about time for another *show your ass to the ladies thread*???

I mean it's the Holidays and all and the ladies show you theirs all year. So C'mon guys - show us your goods. LOL And Maybe some of the ladies will show you theirs.

(You're welcome ladies)
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 05:19 PM   #2
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here's my wild ass...

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.

Last edited by fatlane; 02-19-2006 at 03:22 PM.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 06:05 PM   #3
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

C'mon fatlane, we get to see you make an ass of yourself every day--leave the floor open to someone else, already!

I want to see a picture of you that makes it look like you've got 2 puppies fighting under your sweater.

you gonna let a girl down?
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 06:27 PM   #4
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
I want to see a picture of you that makes it look like you've got 2 puppies fighting under your sweater.
I have no idea what you mean by this. Moreover, I don't like dogs and sweaters make me itch. This looks to be a highly problematic request on all counts.

Old 12-05-2005, 06:31 PM   #5
bigcutiekaroline
Got M & M's?

bigcutiekaroline can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
Here's my wild ass...
I so knew you were going to do that! Your other ass ding dong!!!
bigcutiekaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 06:49 PM   #6
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Exclamation again

picture opportunity

aaron£
ClashCityRocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 07:06 PM   #7
fatlane
Starting Arvist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcutiekaroline
I so knew you were going to do that! Your other ass ding dong!!!
"Ass ding dong" at images.google.com produced this as the first hit. Not sure it's what you were looking for...

Last edited by fatlane; 02-19-2006 at 03:22 PM.
Old 12-05-2005, 07:41 PM   #8
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

OK, if you insist....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nekked_wayne600.JPG (55.5 KB, 24084 views)
Old 12-05-2005, 09:00 PM   #9
bigcutiekaroline
Got M & M's?

bigcutiekaroline can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
"Ass ding dong" at images.google.com produced this as the first hit. Not sure it's what you were looking for...
Ummm not quite.....Good try though.....
If you have to Google for a picture of your ass.....I think we need to talk.......
bigcutiekaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 09:52 PM   #10
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*Thank you, imageshack*

Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 10:26 PM   #11
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Default Am I...the Designated Fat Holy Man...

...the only male here who understands the deep, empathic and touching needs that our women have to SEE OUR TUCHUSES? I am ashamed for my side of the species...but here, in crappy webcam format, slightly restored by Arcsoft image enhancing software...is Obesus' actual tuchus..imagine, the Rev's own buttox...hyperphage's rear end...it boggles the collective minds, but I think the size makes up for several chicken types around here..Ned...Ned Sonntag...get over here! LOL Bear in mind, I take a size 54 in tuchus housing boxers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie_Zitkus
Don't you all think it's about time for another *show your ass to the ladies thread*???

I mean it's the Holidays and all and the ladies show you theirs all year. So C'mon guys - show us your goods. LOL And Maybe some of the ladies will show you theirs.

(You're welcome ladies)

Last edited by Obesus; 12-06-2005 at 10:34 PM.
Obesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 10:43 PM   #12
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You win, Obesus!

Old 12-05-2005, 11:02 PM   #13
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Mini, you're Matt Dillon?

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 11:04 PM   #14
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Heh, that's a new one.

I usually get either Ethan Hawke or Ashton Kutcher. :P
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 11:13 PM   #15
jamie
...tickled...

jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!jamie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini
Heh, that's a new one.

I usually get either Ethan Hawke or Ashton Kutcher. :P
yuppers.. I am getting an Ethan Hawke vibe.
Old 12-05-2005, 11:22 PM   #16
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah, you're right, jamie -- Ethan Hawke. I always get those two mixed up.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Old 12-06-2005, 12:22 AM   #17
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Talking Whoa....BHM/FFA Board is in the house!

Wa-hoooo...the fat lads seem to be the exhibitionists around here! Right on, BWL...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwideland
You want the fat, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE FAT!!!!
Old 12-06-2005, 12:59 AM   #18
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default Temple of Fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obesus
Wa-hoooo...the fat lads seem to be the exhibitionists around here! Right on, BWL...
Thanks, I think my ass is a good xmas eye candy for the ladies.

BWL.
bigwideland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 01:58 AM   #19
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker
picture opportunity

aaron£
Nice one, Aaron. Not risque or anything, but very cool.

I think I might do one too--as time permits--in the next couple of days. Let me catch up on my sleep first .

I'm not fat or anything, but so far genetics really hasn't given me any choice...

Jay West Coast
Old 12-06-2005, 02:47 AM   #20
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hey Hey now!!! That's more like it guys!! C'mon show us some more asses. Woo Hoo - I got singles here!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2005, 05:31 AM   #21
LynzeeMoon

LynzeeMoon can now change their title
Default hehe

yayyyyy, I like booties!!
Old 12-06-2005, 10:16 AM   #22
Tina
Older and wiser now

I don't think nudity is important here. And frankly, given a choice, I always like to see the guy's face, because the butt's just what he sits on (cute as they can be -- it's not like I don't like them, okay...), but the face tells who he is.

And I'm all for FA threads -- us girls like to see y'all, too, ya know.

Old 12-06-2005, 12:04 PM   #23
Les Toil
On Timeout

Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Les Toil has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

ClashCityRocker, this may come across as a dumb question, but are you a Clash fan? The reason I ask is because I'm Clash insane. Always have been, especially the material before London Calling (in other words, the truly "punk" shit). To say they're my favorite group is an understatement.

And to Wayne.....even though I can't see them in that photo, you definitely have humongus cahonas. I'm gonna have to get my girlfriend to bring her camera over here to top that photo (even though I doubt I'll be able to). And kudos to your cute photographer for taking the pic.
Les Toil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 12:23 PM   #24
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini
*Thank you, imageshack*

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Thank YOU! (OhmyGod, those arms (well, all the rest too)... dying here.)

Last edited by AnnMarie; 12-06-2005 at 12:27 PM.
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 12:39 PM   #25
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Toil
And to Wayne.....even though I can't see them in that photo, you definitely have humongus cahonas. I'm gonna have to get my girlfriend to bring her camera over here to top that photo (even though I doubt I'll be able to). And kudos to your cute photographer for taking the pic.

Wooo Hoooo - now that's a pic worth waiting for!!!! Now you're not just teasing us are ya Bri??? I think you're pretty cute too - thanks! LOL