Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-06-2005, 02:35 PM   #26
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Thank YOU! (OhmyGod, those arms (well, all the rest too)... dying here.)
Praise from a goddess. My day is made.
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 02:57 PM   #27
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default why yes

yes i am, toil. and i agree w/the pre-london calling stuff, although my fav album by them is combat rock. but yeah they are quite rockin. good to see that i'm not alone in thinking so.

should i have shown my arse?

aaron£
ClashCityRocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 04:03 PM   #28
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default oh man, it's so funny someone posted this

because, coincidentally, i had a picture of my ass taken this weekend. anyone who's seen my myspace knows the story, but basically, this asshole from a band at my school started some shit, so i took a picture of myself wiping with their cd. so ignore the cd folks, focus on the booty.

Last edited by exile in thighville; 10-12-2011 at 04:07 PM.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 04:06 PM   #29
Jeannie
Connect the dots

Jeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 clubJeannie is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Thank YOU! (OhmyGod, those arms (well, all the rest too)... dying here.)

Whoa, I agree AnnMarie! Mini is a babe!! *fans self*
Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 04:49 PM   #30
dreamer72fem
hmmm....

dreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 clubdreamer72fem is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini
Heh, that's a new one.

I usually get either Ethan Hawke or Ashton Kutcher. :P
I can totally see the ethan hawke thing.....
dreamer72fem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 04:58 PM   #31
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina
because, coincidentally, i had a picture of my ass taken this weekend. anyone who's seen my myspace knows the story, but basically, this asshole from a band at my school started some shit, so i took a picture of myself wiping with their cd. so ignore the cd folks, focus on the booty.
i've said it before but i always thought you would be of the hairy ass variety.

you have a lovely ass.

even my lesbians agree! and they're a tough crowd.
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 05:00 PM   #32
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker
picture opportunity

aaron£
totally gorgeous.
Old 12-06-2005, 05:01 PM   #33
Ivy
more cake, please!

so many beautiful men! i vote for more pics.

doooo it.

Old 12-06-2005, 05:49 PM   #34
ataraxia

ataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this boardataraxia carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
Here's my wild ass...
Dude! That is one fat ass!
Old 12-06-2005, 06:16 PM   #35
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

After seeing the pic with a CD up the jacksy, I don't think I'll return to this thread, so, uh... thanks Ataraxia and good-night...

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 06:28 PM   #36
LynzeeMoon

LynzeeMoon can now change their title
Default hehe

I agree with Ivy.... more men!!! c'mon fellas dont be shy, we won't bite... unless of course, you want us too hehe!!
Old 12-06-2005, 06:29 PM   #37
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
picture opportunity

aaron£
I usually don't compliment people but you have a very handsome face.
Old 12-06-2005, 06:31 PM   #38
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
yes i am, toil. and i agree w/the pre-london calling stuff, although my fav album by them is combat rock. but yeah they are quite rockin. good to see that i'm not alone in thinking so.

aaron£
I like the shot you shared, faces are better in my opinion.
Old 12-06-2005, 06:39 PM   #39
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I have to agree with AnnMarie, I enjoy face pics too. I appreciate all parts of the body but the eyes and smile get me first.
of course shirtless works too
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 08:55 PM   #40
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default well

im officially flattered. compliments from annmarie + ivy = my day is made.

aaron£
ClashCityRocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 08:59 PM   #41
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

aaron£

I have two words for you:

YES (say it again)
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 10:37 PM   #42
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
im officially flattered. compliments from annmarie + ivy = my day is made.

aaron£
Aww, glad to help in making a "made day" !
Old 12-06-2005, 11:52 PM   #43
Jack Skellington
Grim Grinning Ghosts

Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!Jack Skellington keeps pushing the rep limit!

Okay ... there's a pic of a guy with a CD up his arse.

I'll be going now.

Goblins and ghoulies, from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine. Creepies and crawlies, toads in a pond, let there be music from regions beyond.

Wizards and Witches, wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell.
Jack Skellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 12:10 AM   #44
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

dan ex machina's picture with the CD in his butt reminded me of something I got once for Christmas back in the '70s - a Ronco Record Vacuum.

You would stick a 45 or LP in the slot and it would rotate against foam strips to clean it.

It didn't work very well....
Old 12-07-2005, 11:36 AM   #45
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Only Dan would post that picture. That combined with Wayne's post has me practically rolling on the floor. Somehow, I doubt this disc will end up cleaner, though...

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 01:54 PM   #46
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
i've said it before but i always thought you would be of the hairy ass variety.

you have a lovely ass.

even my lesbians agree! and they're a tough crowd.
yo, i've got lesbians on me like i was melissa etheridge's tumor served with tofu
Old 12-07-2005, 01:55 PM   #47
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Skellington
Okay ... there's a pic of a guy with a CD up his arse.

I'll be going now.
to be accurate, the cd's not really up it (ouch) it's more...between it. i just needed to dirty it up a bit, i didn't need a colon cleanse.
Old 12-07-2005, 03:14 PM   #48
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineBBW
I have to agree with AnnMarie, I enjoy face pics too. I appreciate all parts of the body but the eyes and smile get me first.
of course shirtless works too

Here's one, sorry it's a little delayed. I put a little Christmas theme to it, 'cuz it's that time of year again !

It's supposed to be sort of an I-just-put-up-the-mistletoe smirk.

I hope you girls are enjoying all the FA pics! We sure do enjoy yours !

Jay West Coast

PS: The real ass-shot is up in my profile.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mistletoe.jpg (95.5 KB, 1571 views)

Last edited by Jay West Coast; 12-07-2005 at 07:44 PM. Reason: I updated my profile pic!
Jay West Coast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 03:49 PM   #49
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Talking This is my favorite thread ever!!

Talk about ask and ye shall receive. Very nice Jay, thank you

There are so many hot guys on this thread it's like Christmas came early! Seriously, awesome pics you guys, thank you and keep them coming please
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 05:07 PM   #50
Wayne_Zitkus
Proud FA Since 1962

Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Wayne_Zitkus has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentineBBW
Talk about ask and ye shall receive. Very nice Jay, thank you

There are so many hot guys on this thread it's like Christmas came early! Seriously, awesome pics you guys, thank you and keep them coming please
OK, one more....

BTW - a quick message from Sandie to the ladies.

YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!

And if any of you would like to SHOW your appreciation, Sandie's Amazon Wish List is somewhere on teh main board....

(Hint-hint! :-) )

And there are several small-ticket items listed.

Last edited by Wayne_Zitkus; 12-07-2005 at 05:11 PM.
Wayne_Zitkus is online now   Reply With Quote