Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-07-2005, 05:27 PM   #51
nicolethefantastic

nicolethefantastic has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker
picture opportunity

aaron£

Wow, I absolutely love this photo, tasty indeed Thanks aaron! I officially have a new crush
Old 12-07-2005, 06:31 PM   #52
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

HEY JAY!!

*Wolf Whistle!!!*

LMAO
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 07:15 PM   #53
LynzeeMoon

LynzeeMoon can now change their title
Default holy.... moly

*creeps up under the mistle toe next to Jay* hehe
Old 12-07-2005, 08:25 PM   #54
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A couple more:

FWIW, I don't always *pose* like this; these were *rough* modelling tryout shots wherein I was rejected for being too tall. Figures. :P

*Mental note: Resize pictures, dummy.
Old 12-07-2005, 08:58 PM   #55
jamyjam224

jamyjam224 can now change their title

wow, there are a lot of cute guys here!, thanks for sharing your pics
Old 12-07-2005, 10:40 PM   #56
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default jeepers

im giddy over here cuz of the positive responses. more pics because...just because.

halloween(i took the easy road and went as lenny kravitz..the shirt says "i make bad music" so people would get it)...also i have dry skin. lol.

old fav from when i still had the hawk, heh.

aaron£
ClashCityRocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 10:57 PM   #57
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nice pics, dood.
Old 12-07-2005, 11:44 PM   #58
LynzeeMoon

Default whoa

Clash you are such a hottie!!!! Yeow!!!
Old 12-07-2005, 11:45 PM   #59
LynzeeMoon

Default hey

Mini... you do remind me of Ethan Hawk mmmm
Old 12-08-2005, 12:25 AM   #60
bigwideland

bigwideland can now change their title
Default NO comments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwideland
Another for the FFA's, this time more modest, and all of me.
Thsi must be a BBW after thin man pic thread, so I better bugger off.

BWL
bigwideland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 02:46 AM   #61
nicolethefantastic

nicolethefantastic has said some nice things
Lightbulb lookalikes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynzeeMoon
Mini... you do remind me of Ethan Hawk mmmm

I agree, there is an Ethan Hawkish air about you Mini, very nice indeed. And Clash..... just gorgeous.

So wait... we've got an Ethan Hawk, a Lenny Kravitz.... what about the other guys? I think Jay looks a little like James Marsden...

I attach a photo... what do you think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cyclops.jpg (28.2 KB, 1188 views)
Old 12-08-2005, 07:14 AM   #62
bigcutiekaroline
Got M & M's?

bigcutiekaroline can now change their title

So I was browsing through here.....and I can't leave....lol.....I love this post! So many asses and faces....my God Gentlemen......I think I am in love with all of you! Thanks for being brave and sharing!!!!
bigcutiekaroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 07:35 AM   #63
Obesus
Designated Fat Holy Man

Obesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging inObesus makes people happy simply by logging in
Wink Yup....tells you a lot, eh?

I snagged my photo off after the stark realization that we were in the wrong place entirely...I'm going back home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwideland
This must be a BBW after thin man pic thread, so I better bugger off.

BWL

Last edited by Obesus; 12-18-2005 at 09:20 AM.
Obesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 07:56 AM   #64
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Awww, don't be like that, gents! I appreciate ALL of the photos. It's not so much trying to cater to individual tastes as it is putting a name to a face, and seeing peoples' individuality! At least for me. We all have preferences, of course, that can't be denied. My preference is for seeing photos of EVERYONE. So there!

Now, I demand that you come back.

Jes has spoken.

Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 10:06 AM   #65
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah, I don't want the big boys to go away, either. I'm not commenting on any specific guy here because I have my own guy (who will be here in less than two weeks -- yay!!). But let's just say I agree with Jes here, and I've been enjoying all the guys.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 10:20 AM   #66
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay West Coast
Jay West Coast

PS: The real ass-shot is up in my profile.
Jay, how tall are you?
FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES, ONLY. I swear.
thanks.
Old 12-08-2005, 11:01 AM   #67
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in
Default I like leaving more to the imagination...

so I'll show you my ass in a kilt. Trust me, ladies, I wear it THE RIGHT WAY, and every last one of you is welcome to check for yourself...especially that sultry Sandie Zitkus...

UncannyBruceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 11:18 AM   #68
Jes
is oddly aroused

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncannyBruceman
so I'll show you my ass in a kilt. Trust me, ladies, I wear it THE RIGHT WAY, and every last one of you is welcome to check for yourself...especially that sultry Sandie Zitkus...

I have something dirty to say here, but I shall refrain.
Old 12-08-2005, 03:39 PM   #69
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncannyBruceman

Sultry? ME?? *blush*

Oh go on............Tell me more. lol

*How YOU doin?*
Old 12-08-2005, 03:43 PM   #70
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
I have something dirty to say here, but I shall refrain.

I DARE you!

C'mon *Bring it girl!*
Old 12-08-2005, 04:02 PM   #71
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default so...

is it ok for me to have mini-crushes on all the ladies on this board?

cuz even if it's not, i do.

aaron£
Old 12-08-2005, 04:08 PM   #72
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Quote:

aaron£

It's OK by me. Crushes and flirting can be fun and innocent. So have fun!
Old 12-08-2005, 04:19 PM   #73
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolethefantastic
I agree, there is an Ethan Hawkish air about you Mini, very nice indeed. And Clash..... just gorgeous.

So wait... we've got an Ethan Hawk, a Lenny Kravitz.... what about the other guys? I think Jay looks a little like James Marsden...

I attach a photo... what do you think?
Oh yah Nicole - he does -- good call!! I knew he reminded me of someone!

And to the big guys --- we appreciate ALL men - big and thin. We are equal opportunity admirers here
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 04:22 PM   #74
ValentineBBW
seeking Vegas

ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ValentineBBW has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

aaron£

Only if us girls can have mini crushes on you fellas
ValentineBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 04:45 PM   #75
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

Default hm

sounds good to me.

aaron£

ps-ivy you rock.