Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-16-2007, 09:16 AM   #1
ManOWar

ManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized repManOWar has super-sized rep
Default Ode to back fat!

Who among us doesn't adore folds and rolls, whether they appear underneath a plump woman's elbows, behind madame's knees, under a belly grown so delightfully round and fat that it hangs down (and down and down) ---

Or on her back?

One of the delights of big women's bodies is letting your fingers lightly brush the frame of various parts, and letting the digits sink tenderly when they come to a fold. It's as though the fold wants your fingers like a lover wants an embrace. The fold welcomes a touch or an artful tongue as if to exclaim, "Love me, worship me....!"

For this playful activity, back fat is a delight. If the rolls are thick enough, they are like two additional breasts---to be caressed, worshipped, adored.

Back rolls are, let's face it, two mounds of love.

Unsung and mostly ignored and occasionally despised, back fat is dwarfed by the more obvious objects of affection for those who love big women---overshadowed by the more popular hanging belly, enormous thighs, extra-extra large behind, pendulous breasts, and healthy, round faces.

Back fat sits, silently, patiently, soft, dark, biteable, lickable, pliant and as varied as the women who own it.

Also---along with its singular charm, back fat follows the back muscles like fleshy curtains and, visually, if one uses imagination, they are the precursor to what lies below. In this, it is true---they are a supporting act. But an act, nonetheless, worthy of our attention and admiration.

If we are lucky, the back roll connects with the breasts, and one can trace a finger, even under cover of darkness, along the line sweetly extending from the front of a woman's body to the back, and say to ourselves, "She is nice and round and fat. I love nice and round and fat."

Finally, (for the shy among us), back rolls are, like a more-than-ample derriere, something we can observe without being observed.

Old 01-16-2007, 09:23 AM   #2
Mr.Bellyfool

Mr.Bellyfool has said some nice things
Default Backrolls are very yummy.

I support back rolls. My eyes are quite stuck to those luscious rolls when a tight shirt or sweater so delightfully hug them. More back rolls please ...
Mr.Bellyfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 09:33 AM   #3
Shala
Let Love Rule.

Shala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 club

Thank you ManoWar......you are so sweet and charming and you express yourself so beautifully. I hope I can find someone like you who can appreciate my body like I have learned to love it. Even my back fat.

You always make me smile.
Shala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 10:58 AM   #4
Fatgirlfan

Fatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot picsFatgirlfan does more than just post hot pics

I love backfat, it feel so nice when I hug a woman with plenty of it.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:40 PM   #5
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm hearing the gospel again!

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 12:53 PM   #6
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This calls for another picture.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 01:00 PM   #7
Shala
Let Love Rule.

Shala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 clubShala is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW View Post
This calls for another picture.

Lilly....you have the most beautiful skin. Just flawless.
Shala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 01:07 PM   #8
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shala View Post
Lilly....you have the most beautiful skin. Just flawless.
Thanks Shala.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

@~;~~
Old 01-16-2007, 04:34 PM   #9
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My contribution to the Ode to Back Fat

blurry but you get the idea

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 04:50 PM   #10
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sexy on all sides!
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 04:53 PM   #11
Mr.Bellyfool

Mr.Bellyfool has said some nice things
Default Thank you ...

It's a thing of beauty when women are confident with their rolls (wherever they may be). I think back rolls are so visually appealing that my wife's have become the content of some rather interesting digital art. Back rolls are so visually unique and scream for the attention that they deserve.

The next time a choice must be made to wear something tight/clingy or not simply because the back rolls might be seen ... please do us the favor and go with the tight choice. I'm in awe ..... and quite thankful. Maybe a backless dress for my wifey .... hmmm.
Mr.Bellyfool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 04:56 PM   #12
Gentleman

Gentleman can now change their title

Nicely put MOW! Soft draping folds of back fat are thrilling to hold AND behold. The bulges above and below a bra strap are sometimes asymmetric. It's as if the growing layers of fat can't be contained!
Old 01-16-2007, 05:14 PM   #13
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Fairy View Post
My contribution to the Ode to Back Fat

blurry but you get the idea
"You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Green Eyed Fairy again."

Great to see you getting into the spirit pretty lady!

@~;~~
Old 01-16-2007, 05:15 PM   #14
Smushygirl
Filthy Fat Slut

Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!Smushygirl keeps pushing the rep limit!

Here's my contribution.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg back fat.JPG (94.4 KB, 3153 views)
Old 01-16-2007, 05:19 PM   #15
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smushygirl View Post
Here's my contribution.
Smashing Smushy!

@~;~~
Old 01-16-2007, 05:20 PM   #16
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Those knickers are SO CUTE! </end hijack>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:33 PM   #17
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I wasn't expecting the ladies to add pictures, but man am I happy that they did!!! I have seen the top of the mountain... and it is good .

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:41 PM   #18
Ned Sonntag
Outermost Hoodoo Doctor

Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Ned Sonntag has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Spooning

On occasions when I have been the Outer Spoon with a SSBBW, smooshing the face into the back fat has been a good thing.
Ned Sonntag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:50 PM   #19
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

There is something about back fat that is incredibly sensual. WOW. I've always loved it. I love playing with a woman's back fat. It's so soft and sexy.

And who can forget the wonders of huge, fluffy hips or not enjoy drowning the udderly flowing valleys between lusiously gigantic breasts?

The wonderful thing about fat women is that so much of their bodies are round and soft. So much to enjoy.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:53 PM   #20
Jack Secret
tickle my amygdala

Jack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJack Secret is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Can I get a 'AMEN'?!?!?
Old 01-16-2007, 06:30 PM   #21
Green Eyed Fairy
Flash Dancing

Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Green Eyed Fairy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by love dubh View Post
Those knickers are SO CUTE! </end hijack>
Lol- I love her panties too
And to quote Lilly, SMASHING! Smushygirl and Lilly

"The longing of my heart is a fairy portrait of myself: I want to be pretty; I want to eliminate facts and fill up the gap with charms."

"See these eyes so green, I can stare for a thousand years, Colder than the moon
It's been so long and I've been putting out fire with gasoline"
Green Eyed Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 06:36 PM   #22
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Did someone say back fat?

Last edited by missaf; 02-25-2008 at 10:26 PM.
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 11:46 PM   #23
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Thumbs up

Mmmm... Love all the pics.

I could live in backfat!

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 11:59 PM   #24
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Exhibit A:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bf.jpg (39.4 KB, 2031 views)
Old 01-17-2007, 12:03 AM   #25
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

annmarie...wow. just wow.