Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-17-2007, 08:52 PM   #51
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerFA View Post
They are some sexy rolls Sasha. Not too big at all.
no such thing as to big
Old 01-18-2007, 09:42 AM   #52
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnerFA View Post
They are some sexy rolls Sasha. Not too big at all.
haha.. I actually ment to write... AREN'T... but yeah didnt work out so well. But Im glad you guys like them
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 07:48 PM   #53
Jon Blaze
Dusk

Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!Jon Blaze keeps pushing the rep limit!

I can't die happy yet, but man am I getting closer!!!

"Happiness is not stopping to think if you are."- Palmer Sondreal
Jon Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 03:24 AM   #54
BigCutieCindy
Simply Flabulous

BigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized repBigCutieCindy has super-sized rep

Here's some more back fat for y'all!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bf1.JPG (42.4 KB, 1697 views)
File Type: jpg bf2.JPG (37.7 KB, 1693 views)
BigCutieCindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 07:04 PM   #55
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Cindy that is a wonderful picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieCindy View Post
Old 02-12-2007, 10:35 AM   #56
JohnWylde
Gentleman John

JohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot picsJohnWylde does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
I have some too You'll have to forgive the bra..this was for a thread on the fashion board. But I kinda like how it spills over

Wow Misty what a simply beautiful back you have
Goes very nicely with your beautiful front!
JohnWylde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 11:58 AM   #57
Gentleman

Gentleman can now change their title

Cindy, you also have the most magnificent "wings".
Old 09-04-2010, 01:37 AM   #58
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
Mmmm... Love all the pics.

I could live in backfat!

Requoted for truth!

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 01:48 AM   #59
Inhibited

Inhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging inInhibited makes people happy simply by logging in

I have to admit am so not fond of my back fat, am not wearing light cardigans/shrugs to try and hide it as much, am slowly accepting it..
Inhibited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 01:59 AM   #60
littlefairywren
Chi Chi

littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!littlefairywren keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhibited View Post
I have to admit am so not fond of my back fat, am not wearing light cardigans/shrugs to try and hide it as much, am slowly accepting it..
I have me some back fat, but I forget it's there most of the time. I am sooo glad I don't have eyes in the back of my head, because I forget how big my butt is too
Old 09-04-2010, 05:35 AM   #61
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
Requoted for truth!

Talk about necro posting.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:05 PM   #62
knobby59

knobby59 can now change their title

I love back fat. I've always thought it was one of the most under appreciated parts of a BBW.
Massive admiration to all the ladies who have posted here!
knobby59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:37 PM   #63
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knobby59 View Post
I love back fat. I've always thought it was one of the most under appreciated parts of a BBW.
Massive admiration to all the ladies who have posted here!
I'm in full agreement. An ample Gal in a snug
bikini is a wonderful sight to behold from
behind.

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 05:30 PM   #64
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

I lose most of my rolls with my hands over my head, but I like the fat just over my bum. It's one of my happy places--for serious.

Last edited by Ample Pie; 11-13-2010 at 10:10 PM.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 06:07 PM   #65
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

one from just a moment ago. a bit clearer, etc. Can I just tell you how much I hate the fact that my closet is open even just a crack in the background????

Last edited by Ample Pie; 11-13-2010 at 10:10 PM.
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 10:11 PM   #66
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have become comfortable with my side rolls. LOL, my boyfriends loved to playfully count my 'stairsteps'.
Old 09-12-2010, 10:44 AM   #67
SSBBW Admirer

SSBBW Admirer can now change their title
Default Ode to back fat!

I Love your body and all your folds

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieCindy View Post
Old 09-12-2010, 11:35 AM   #68
Shosh
Susannah

Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.Shosh has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBBW Admirer View Post
I Love your body and all your folds
This is what I mean by bringing up old threads.

Sadly Cindy passed away last year.
Shosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 02:00 PM   #69
Tau
IXAMXDECADENCE

Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Tau has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOWar View Post
Who among us doesn't adore folds and rolls, whether they appear underneath a plump woman's elbows, behind madame's knees, under a belly grown so delightfully round and fat that it hangs down (and down and down) ---

Or on her back?

One of the delights of big women's bodies is letting your fingers lightly brush the frame of various parts, and letting the digits sink tenderly when they come to a fold. It's as though the fold wants your fingers like a lover wants an embrace. The fold welcomes a touch or an artful tongue as if to exclaim, "Love me, worship me....!"

For this playful activity, back fat is a delight. If the rolls are thick enough, they are like two additional breasts---to be caressed, worshipped, adored.

Back rolls are, let's face it, two mounds of love.

Unsung and mostly ignored and occasionally despised, back fat is dwarfed by the more obvious objects of affection for those who love big women---overshadowed by the more popular hanging belly, enormous thighs, extra-extra large behind, pendulous breasts, and healthy, round faces.

Back fat sits, silently, patiently, soft, dark, biteable, lickable, pliant and as varied as the women who own it.

Also---along with its singular charm, back fat follows the back muscles like fleshy curtains and, visually, if one uses imagination, they are the precursor to what lies below. In this, it is true---they are a supporting act. But an act, nonetheless, worthy of our attention and admiration.

If we are lucky, the back roll connects with the breasts, and one can trace a finger, even under cover of darkness, along the line sweetly extending from the front of a woman's body to the back, and say to ourselves, "She is nice and round and fat. I love nice and round and fat."

Finally, (for the shy among us), back rolls are, like a more-than-ample derriere, something we can observe without being observed.

So well put!
Old 09-12-2010, 02:04 PM   #70
SSBBW Admirer

SSBBW Admirer can now change their title
Default Ode to back fat!

Yes i am sorry She was great Looking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post

Old 09-12-2010, 02:14 PM   #71
Mishty
aluminum petunia

Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mishty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I was gonna post a hot photo of my back fat, sadly though, it jumped off the Tallahatchie Bridge.
Well I ain't really falling asleep; I'm fading to black.
Mishty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 02:22 PM   #72
imfree
VLF Loop Rancher

imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.imfree has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default OH No...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishty View Post
I was gonna post a hot photo of my back fat, sadly though, it jumped off the Tallahatchie Bridge.
Oh, no!!!, not with Billy Joe McAllister!!!, I heard about
that tragedy so many years ago!

Bobbie Gentry-Ode To Billy Joe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rcpZWAXIDY

You got to lose to know how to win.(Aerosmith-Dream On)

Fat is like grass, it'll never go away and there's a hell
of a lot of money to be made by controlling it!

Life is only therapy, real expensive and no guarantees.

Fat is only ugly to those who hate.

Federal Pacific Panels & Breakers have known fire hazards!
imfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 02:49 PM   #73
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Someone doesn't know what to do with idle hands.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bckft2.jpg (40.1 KB, 778 views)

Last edited by AnnMarie; 09-12-2010 at 03:02 PM.
AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 02:57 PM   #74
Seth Warren
May she always be True

Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Seth Warren has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosh View Post

On one forum I frequent, they have an icon to denote members that are dead. Some would consider this morbid, I'm sure, but the practical part of doing so is that it prevents living members from posting questions to the deceased and expecting a reply.

Let's face it, the internet has been around long enough that this is going to only become more common. People are now writing their wills to include instructions on reconciling their online accounts.
Seth Warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 07:59 PM   #75
Dmitra
Drawing down the moonpie

Dmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions communityDmitra is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I think this is a good idea, Seth. It doesn't have to be something huge, maybe a black border around their avatar or a sigil or some simple memorial phrase in place of their user title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Warren View Post
On one forum I frequent, they have an icon to denote members that are dead. Some would consider this morbid, I'm sure, but the practical part of doing so is that it prevents living members from posting questions to the deceased and expecting a reply.

Let's face it, the internet has been around long enough that this is going to only become more common. People are now writing their wills to include instructions on reconciling their online accounts.
Dmitra is offline   Reply With Quote