Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 01-18-2007, 02:38 AM   #1
adrianTX
Charles Bingley Approved

adrianTX can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesadrianTX can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default My Measurements?

Hey everybody....had a girl from dim ask me today what my measurements were! I was surprised...having never been asked that before. At first it kind of threw me, because I would never ask that of a woman, but don't get me wrong if she wanted to share I would be intrigued. After I thought about it a second, I thought to myself..."this is an acceptance site, so why not" I replied as follows, but wonder if I left anything out. Anyone who wants to share theirs please feel free

Adrian

Height: 6'4

Weight 243 lbs

Waste 40 Inches

Shoe Size 14

Shirt XXL

Coat Size 52 Long

I really don't know what else to add...any ideas? Other than that other size hee hee...besides a gentleman never brags
Old 01-18-2007, 09:48 AM   #2
Zandoz
Highly irregular

Location: Turn left at the Pharos, then right at the library...Alexandria KY
Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Zandoz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Hmmm...I guess I'd have to have said "sorry, but I'm not coordinated enough to work a micrometer and a mirror at the same time"

Blessed is he who has learned to laugh at himself, for he shall never cease to be entertained. -- John Boswell

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool -- William Shakespeare, As You Like It, Act II, Scene VII

History doesn't repeat itself - at best it sometimes rhymes -- Mark Twain

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Zandoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 11:04 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Sure, I'll play along. Generally guys care more about these numbers than women, but there are exceptions to every rule, right?

5'8", ~225 pounds.

Wear a 42" waist pant, 17.5" neck shirt.

Actual measurements are:

Chest 46"
Equator of the belly 47"
"waist" (where the waistband of my pants nominally sits): 46"
narrowest point of the waist (just over hip & pubic bones): 45"
Hip: 46"

In other words I'm mostly a chubby tube with only slight in-and-outs!

Regards;

-Ed
Old 01-18-2007, 03:35 PM   #4
adrianTX
Charles Bingley Approved

adrianTX can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesadrianTX can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandoz View Post
Hmmm...I guess I'd have to have said "sorry, but I'm not coordinated enough to work a micrometer and a mirror at the same time"
Zandoz your posts ROCK
Old 01-18-2007, 03:43 PM   #5
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianTX View Post
Hey everybody....had a girl from dim ask me today what my measurements were! I was surprised...having never been asked that before. At first it kind of threw me, because I would never ask that of a woman, but don't get me wrong if she wanted to share I would be intrigued. After I thought about it a second, I thought to myself..."this is an acceptance site, so why not" I replied as follows, but wonder if I left anything out. Anyone who wants to share theirs please feel free

Adrian

Weight 243 lbs

Waste 40 Inches

Shoe Size 14

Shirt XXL

Coat Size 52 Long

I really don't know what else to add...any ideas? Other than that other size hee hee...besides a gentleman never brags
*faints*

mouth to mouth...you should know the drill lol

You really should post a picture to go with your measurements Adrian...you're definitely a nicely built man

You make me drool a little lol
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 03:45 PM   #6
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
*faints*

mouth to mouth...you should know the drill lol

You really should post a picture to go with your measurements Adrian...you're definitely a nicely built man

You make me drool a little lol
seconded!!
Old 01-18-2007, 04:56 PM   #7
massconsumption

massconsumption can now change their title
Default my measurements

Haven't done this for awhile but here's what they are.

Chest 55" (incl. Moobs--dead center)
Waist 66" (before lunch, not bouncing)
Hips 62"
Thighs 35" (extended, leg not folded)
Arms 18 (unflexed)
Calves 17 3/4

Weight 365 (dry)
Height 5'6 (wet)

Pants 64-66" (Sweats preferred at home)
Shirts 4X (most comfortable)

stretchmarks-115 (lost count--anyone wanna help me recount?)

enough?
massconsumption is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 05:10 PM   #8
adrianTX
Charles Bingley Approved

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersoup View Post
seconded!!
You act like you guys have never seen me before!

Old 01-18-2007, 05:11 PM   #9
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
You act like you guys have never seen me before!

It was a shameless ploy to get you to post another pic...

and I see bare skin..the ploy worked
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:44 PM   #10
supersoup
Nice to meet you beanbag.

supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!supersoup keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisticalMisty View Post
It was a shameless ploy to get you to post another pic...

and I see bare skin..the ploy worked
i missed it.

sad panda.

Old 01-19-2007, 04:09 AM   #11
ManWithBreasts

ManWithBreasts has said some nice things

Weight 290 lbs

Waist 46-48 Inches

Shoe Size 14 - UK

Shirt XXXL

Chest 52-56 inches.

Sorry about the variations, my body can grow/shrink overnight apparently!
ManWithBreasts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 08:57 AM   #12
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

Adrian

Weight 243 lbs

Waste 40 Inches

Shoe Size 14

Shirt XXL

Coat Size 52 Long

hmm you must be muscular as hell...as you posted a pic yesterday of the NONBELLY......xxl shirt? hmm now i am even more intrigued..<EFG>
HDANGEL15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 09:26 AM   #13
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

6'4" and over ~350 is heaven on a pillow
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 11:47 AM   #14
ManWithBreasts

ManWithBreasts has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf View Post
6'4" and over ~350 is heaven on a pillow
Only 50-60lbs to go.....*eats like a madman*
ManWithBreasts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 03:21 AM   #15
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Well, I don't have my measuring tape with me, but...

Height: 5'10"
Weight: ~250 (not a truly accurate scale in the neighborhood)

My jeans are nominally 44/32, but the tape reads about 47.

Yours truly,

The well-fed,

Wanderer
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 08:01 AM   #16
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

OK.

I found an online conversion site which can convert all my metric measurements.

Height: 183 cm / 6 ft

Weight: 105.5 kgs / 233 lbs

Neck: 43 cm / 16.9 inches

Arms (flexed but cold): 43.5 cm / 17.1 inches

Chest: 125 cm / 49.2 inches

Waist (at belly button): 104 cm / 41 inches

Thighs: 64 cm / 25 inches

Calves (flexed but cold): 43.5 cm / 17.1 inches

Since March last year, I've put on about 11 kgs / 24 lbs and alot of that is muscle since I joined the gym across the road at that time.

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 03:35 PM   #17
mossystate
flicks a booger on conrad

mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.mossystate has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*chuckles*

man goo..you flex when you are going to measure stuff...heh
mossystate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 09:00 PM   #18
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossystate View Post
*chuckles*

man goo..you flex when you are going to measure stuff...heh

That's the only way!

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 01:55 AM   #19
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics
Default Found the measuring tape!

Okay, here we go; these measurements were just taken.

Weight: 254 lbs. (approximate; darned inconsistent electronic scales)
Height: 5'10"
BMI: 36.4

Neck: 16"
Shoulders: 17"
Chest: Chest: 45"
Waist: 50" (51" seated)
Stomach: 49"
Hips: 49.5"
Forearms: 11.5"
Biceps: 12.5"
Thighs: 29.25"
Calves: 17.5"

Ah, if only I hadn't lost all that weight when I was 10... I was such a butterball then. Splitting my seams, popping my snaps... <sigh> If we'd had BMIs back then, mine would've been 71. To get there now, I'd have to weigh 495. It's hard, being your own sole encourager...

Yours truly,

The nostalgic,

Wanderer

P.S.: Any other Texans on this list know a good job? I have to ask...
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 02:14 AM   #20
adrianTX
Charles Bingley Approved

I don't know about your part of Texas, but here in Dallas there are always pages upon pages of classfied ads looking for workers, it really just depends on what you have experience in....

Shoulders by request
Old 01-22-2007, 02:57 AM   #21
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I don't know about your part of Texas, but here in Dallas there are always pages upon pages of classfied ads looking for workers, it really just depends on what you have experience in....

Shoulders by request
Okay, I dun't always join in the public ogling/fun objectification, but DAMN! *ogle*oogle*mumble*oooogle*hover*mumble* And yes, I already thought you were hot before you posted yer stats (have zoomy eye for big guys).

Not good to post after 3:00 a.m.!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 05:36 AM   #22
Karebehr

Karebehr can now change their title
Default Thought I'd post my "stats"

Hi all....thought I'd list my "stats".
Height 5'8"
Weight 460lbs + or - a few (hard to find a scale to be accurate)
Pant size 66
T-shirts 4x
Dress/casual shirts 5x
Karebehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 10:36 AM   #23
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karebehr View Post
Hi all....thought I'd list my "stats".
Height 5'8"
Weight 460lbs + or - a few (hard to find a scale to be accurate)
Pant size 66
T-shirts 4x
Dress/casual shirts 5x
Wow, my height, twice my weight. Imagining being your size is pleasantly boggling

-Ed
Old 01-22-2007, 04:14 PM   #24
Aireman
Forever 2 Wheels!

Aireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesAireman can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hi.
Curtis
Height: 6ft.
Weight: 228
Waist: (where I wear my pants) 40
Belly: 45 Sitting: 49
Chest: 50
Arms: 14 1/2
Thighs: 25 1/2
Calves: 17
Shoes: 10

Anything left out?