Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 01-25-2007, 11:33 AM   #26
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is probably one of the WORST attempts at trolling that I have ever seen. No style beyond what a preteen could do... sad.

Go back to your cave and learn to determine gender.

Last edited by Blackjack; 01-25-2007 at 11:45 AM.
Blackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 11:44 AM   #27
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

And people wonder why I hand out coat hangers at pro-life rallies.

Last edited by Mini; 01-25-2007 at 11:46 AM.
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 11:44 AM   #28
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Don't quote trolls, guys - just makes it harder for mods to clean up their mess.
Old 01-25-2007, 11:46 AM   #29
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
Don't quote trolls, guys - just makes it harder for mods to clean up their mess.
Sorry, Carrie.

Last edited by Mini; 01-25-2007 at 12:01 PM.
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 11:48 AM   #30
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini View Post
Sorry, Carrie.
Don't quote me, either. I'm not quotable.

(Just kiddin' - take back yer apology, cuteness, not needed. )
Old 01-25-2007, 11:51 AM   #31
Mini
Right, not nice

Quote:
Don't quote me, either. I'm not quotable.

(Just kiddin' - take back yer apology, cuteness, not needed. )
Just for that I'm increasing the font size and bolding it. That's the kind of man I am: Irrational and gigantic.
Old 01-25-2007, 03:20 PM   #32
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
That's the kind of man I am: Irrational and gigantic.
And that is precisely why the ladies are in love you, Mini.
Old 01-25-2007, 03:21 PM   #33
love dubh
douchebag reform school

love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!love dubh has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

They're not Pro-Life, Mini. They've offocially changed their name to PRO-COATHANGER.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Stewart
Yes, in the Brownback family we teach that boys have a god stick and girls have a shame cave.
Manny: yeah but i could be patient zero to a rabies epidemic
Manny: rabies is as close to zombification as we can get
love dubh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 03:23 PM   #34
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

To our beloved mods,

Sincerely, Blackjack
Old 01-27-2007, 01:22 AM   #35
Dark_Hart

Dark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this boardDark_Hart carries a lot of weight on this board

so beautiful now and then

thanks cutie for sharing

kisses,
Dark_Hart
Dark_Hart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 07:56 AM   #36
kenzie_kutie

kenzie_kutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeskenzie_kutie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Dumb question prolly, but what are trolls and what are mods???
kenzie_kutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 08:04 AM   #37
Mini
Right, not nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzie_kutie View Post
Dumb question prolly, but what are trolls and what are mods???
Trolls = Stupid children with nothing better to do than spam message boards with silly prattle. They try to be offensive but usually fail due to sucking at everything.

Mods = Board moderators.
Old 02-05-2007, 01:49 PM   #38
mikenbri299

mikenbri299 has said some nice things
Default wow

you are definatly beautiful! Keep trying to reach your goal

love mike
mikenbri299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 02:40 AM   #39
Lucky Jackson
I wanna be your snack

Lucky Jackson can now change their title

yeah someone said it already I have to agree before cute after even cuter
Lucky Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 11:05 AM   #40
Chubbyadmirer86

Chubbyadmirer86 can now change their title

Getting back to the topic at hand, the extra 15lbs is most noticable in your hips and thighs. I can't tell about your butt without a booty pic, but your belly looks the same. And your face looks even more adorable.
Chubbyadmirer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 03:08 PM   #41
stillblessed23
A half full kinda girl

stillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized repstillblessed23 has super-sized rep

Quote:
And people wonder why I hand out coat hangers at pro-life rallies.
lol I probably shouldn't have laughed as hard as I did at this response but I sooo got a visualization in my head. I can so agree sometimes Mini my aunt tells her daughter that she is the poster child for abortion all the time.

On the positive front. I can definitely tell the difference Kenzie. Your weight is going right to your azz lol. It looks great I am so jealous!!! I wish I had an azz, I have more like a dunk instead of a bu dunka dunk lol, maybe it's the poutine hmmm.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:31 PM   #42
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Just for that I'm increasing the font size and bolding it. That's the kind of man I am: Irrational and gigantic.
I love Mini so much.
Old 07-19-2007, 06:25 PM   #43
Fish
Artist of stuff

Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Fish has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Congratulations on being so close to your goal. I could certainly see the difference, but YOUR smile says that YOU can feel it and that's what really makes the pic. Seeing fat and happy people just makes me happy too.
Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 06:38 PM   #44
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

This thread is SIX MONTHS OLD.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:52 PM   #45
ChubbyBlackSista
Master Member

ChubbyBlackSista can now change their title

Kenzie
You look really nice its nice to see a woman who is not afraid to gain weight and despite what her family thinks because I know my family would have a heart attack if I let myself go like that
ChubbyBlackSista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 12:40 PM   #46
karl1980

karl1980 has said some nice things
Default really beautiful

Great pics. Big and nice women are the best thing in the world.
karl1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 02:32 PM   #47
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl1980 View Post
Great pics. Big and nice women are the best thing in the world.
What is this, a one year anniversary of the last time someone posted on this thread? You're off by 4 days...

I wonder if Kenzie got down to 190 like she wanted to
Old 07-15-2008, 06:09 PM   #48
FaxMachine1234
you know it

FaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityFaxMachine1234 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'm just impressed that guy waded through a year of archives just to post two sentences.
FaxMachine1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 06:16 PM   #49
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
This thread is SIX MONTHS OLD.
Noob.
It says 2007, not 2008.
It's ONE YEAR and SIX MONTHS old.
Old 07-15-2008, 06:19 PM   #50
Waxwing
Reckless Hero

Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Waxwing has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimpi View Post
Noob.
It says 2007, not 2008.
It's ONE YEAR and SIX MONTHS old.
Ultra N00B, he posted that a year ago.

I heart old threads.