Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-20-2007, 11:02 PM   #1
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board
Default It's happened!

About a month ago I started going out with this amazing woman I met at school. Shortly after I tell her that I am an FA and she starts gaing on her own, not harcore but doesn't hold back if she''s hungry and stopped working out. Last ngiht we went out for dinner and a movie. She wore the outfit she wore on her first date and it was tight. Her belly was poking out and when I got her home after I noticed it's started to hang significantly! she is still a little weird about the who FA thing,she isn't used to being praised about her tummy but has come to terms with the fact that I adore her softness. She still won't tell me the numbers though T-T
Old 01-22-2007, 06:46 AM   #2
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default :-)

I'm glad for you!

If you want to be a bit devious and have a little money in your pocket, take her out shopping. Get her to model lots of outfits for you....and in the process find out her dress size. At least then you'll know one of her numbers...

-Ed
Old 01-22-2007, 12:51 PM   #3
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

TheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this boardTheNowhereMan carries a lot of weight on this board

i'm a poor college student
Old 01-22-2007, 01:02 PM   #4
Ample Pie
Fattitude Problem

Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!Ample Pie keeps pushing the rep limit!

Better yet treat her like a human and just work on building trust--you know, like you do in relationships with anything but mannequins. Then maybe she'll just tell you. Unless you're not willing to wait because the numbers are more important than the trust/relationship you could be building--in which case I can see why she'd be nervous about telling you. If it's that important, I mean, whew that's a big deal.

/smart ass

It just isn't healthy to divulge everything about yourself instantly, with that in mind, I wouldn't worry too much if it takes her some time to tell you some details. I'm sure you have details that, while you're not hiding per se, you haven't shared yet. These things sometimes take time.

And, by the way, I really am happy that you've found someone who seems to make you happy over all. Genuinely.

Last edited by Ample Pie; 01-22-2007 at 01:04 PM. Reason: to add my congratulations...
Ample Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 06:10 PM   #5
kerrypop
Supafly

kerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going onkerrypop knows EXACTLY what's going on

Haha, some girls are just like that- with the numbers... I don't tell Stan how much I weigh, and I don't think he cares too much. (we've been together for 3.5 years, and are getting married soon!) For me, it's kind of an old fashioned thing, a man should never ask a a lady how much she weighs. It's just rude!

She might not be as old ladyish as I am though... Give her time. Its a weird transition to make, from trying to fix yourself all the time, make yourself thinner, don't eat, squeeze into those pants that are just one size smaller...to appreciating and even loving the chub, and even gaining... It's weird. I went through it, and It took some getting used to.

Congrats! Be patient! It's awesome that you found someone that makes you happy!
kerrypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:48 PM   #6
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in

Congratulations, NowhereMan, but do her and yourself a favor and don't spend too much time explaining the FA concept to her...unless she asks about it. She's probably thankful that she's met a nice guy like you that finds her attractive, but that doesn't mean that she hasn't let go of any insecurities.

You're her first FA, so it's YOUR responsibility to ease everything in slowly. She probably doesn't even know what BBW stands for yet, so let her learn these things slowly. Let her dictate the pace and don't bombard her with links to Dimensions or whatever other sites you go to.

Now is not the time to be asking for numbers. If you desire anything longterm with her, then let the relationship develop on its own and continue to shower her with compliments and affection until she's comfortable enough to take the next step and familiarize herself with all the terminologies and fantasies we discuss in here.

Also be sure to give her belly plenty of gentle caresses, it'll help!
UncannyBruceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 08:27 PM   #7
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

i only said that its what i am and have planned responces if she askes but haven't gone any further into. in no way did i even say i was interestedin her gaining. she just did it all on her own.

@ Rebecca: I do treat her human and we rarely even talk about her weight. i see it as more as the cherry on top of her wonderful person sunday.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:29 PM   #8
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrypop View Post
Haha, some girls are just like that- with the numbers... I don't tell Stan how much I weigh, and I don't think he cares too much. (we've been together for 3.5 years, and are getting married soon!) For me, it's kind of an old fashioned thing, a man should never ask a a lady how much she weighs. It's just rude!

She might not be as old ladyish as I am though... Give her time. Its a weird transition to make, from trying to fix yourself all the time, make yourself thinner, don't eat, squeeze into those pants that are just one size smaller...to appreciating and even loving the chub, and even gaining... It's weird. I went through it, and It took some getting used to.

Congrats! Be patient! It's awesome that you found someone that makes you happy!
i only hinted once then let it go, it's not like i ask her to weigh in daily thats just dumb atthis stage in our relationship. and yeah it is a big change, she used to work out and diet al lthe time from what i hear and now she's jsut letting her self go for me ~<3
Old 01-22-2007, 08:31 PM   #9
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

honestly people i'm not a superficial asshole i'm jsut excited that she accepts and embraces my prefernce.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:38 PM   #10
Violet_Beauregard

Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Violet_Beauregard has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncannyBruceman View Post
Congratulations, NowhereMan, but do her and yourself a favor and don't spend too much time explaining the FA concept to her...unless she asks about it. She's probably thankful that she's met a nice guy like you that finds her attractive, but that doesn't mean that she hasn't let go of any insecurities.

You're her first FA, so it's YOUR responsibility to ease everything in slowly. She probably doesn't even know what BBW stands for yet, so let her learn these things slowly. Let her dictate the pace and don't bombard her with links to Dimensions or whatever other sites you go to.

Now is not the time to be asking for numbers. If you desire anything longterm with her, then let the relationship develop on its own and continue to shower her with compliments and affection until she's comfortable enough to take the next step and familiarize herself with all the terminologies and fantasies we discuss in here.

Also be sure to give her belly plenty of gentle caresses, it'll help!

Listen to Bruce.... as a female who is somewhat new to enjoying her body and accepting praise for it, he's giving you fantastic advice.

Congrats and good luck!!
Violet_Beauregard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 08:40 PM   #11
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

i give her nightly back massages and belly rubs with oils and lotions, and extra belly rubs after we have gone out to eat and she feels sick and bloated. she says it helps her feel better. I may be young but im not an idiot.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:57 PM   #12
UncannyBruceman
On Timeout

UncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging inUncannyBruceman makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNowhereMan View Post
honestly people i'm not a superficial asshole i'm jsut excited that she accepts and embraces my prefernce.
No one called you a superficial asshole, we're just as excited as you are...and we're only giving you sound advice that will bring you to where you want to be with your new lady friend.
UncannyBruceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 06:31 AM   #13
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNowhereMan View Post
i'm a poor college student
Yah, I remember that stage. If you think it would work, you could always take her fantasy shopping. You agree that you aren't buying anything, so you are free to try on the fanciest clothes you can find. Of course you may get some dirty looks from sales folk, but it can be a lot of fun.

-Ed
Old 01-24-2007, 09:58 PM   #14
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

good idea, might try it.
Old 01-24-2007, 09:59 PM   #15
TheNowhereMan
Rambling Rover

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncannyBruceman View Post
No one called you a superficial asshole, we're just as excited as you are...and we're only giving you sound advice that will bring you to where you want to be with your new lady friend.
it just seemed like everyone was attacking me