Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-25-2007, 11:21 PM   #1
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Your First Belly Rub...

I think the first moment I honestly felt sexy in my own skin, was when I received my first belly rub. I was staying at a hotel with an FA. And after a serious evening of eating I was feeling it in the tummy. He admires bellies a lot and asked if I wanted him to rub mine. I was extremely nervous. The spot of my body that I would never let a man see, let alone touch. But I took a deep breath and said to him, "Alright, go ahead." I lifted my shirt to my bra. Laying on the hotel bed he looked at me and smiled, placing his warm hand slowly on to my lower belly. The moment it touched me I had a incredible feeling of comfort. He was so slow and smooth with his hand. Watching and enjoying each second. Making sure to move clockwise on my belly. We just looked at each other and smiled. And while I would like to say it ended with getting more intimate, it just relaxed me so much I started to fall asleep. But I will not forget that moment. Complete comfort and love my, at one point, worst enemy. My belly. I still to this day enjoy my belly rubs!

So I want to hear everyones first belly rub experience. From the giving to receiving side. I know this will be hot.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 01:06 AM   #2
hollyfo
dead sweat in my teeth.

hollyfo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeshollyfo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

hey wait, i've never had one.

no fair.
hollyfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 01:36 AM   #3
Wagimawr

Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!Wagimawr keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm sure you'll have plenty of offers.
Wagimawr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 01:39 AM   #4
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title
Default Belly Rub

Sasha,

If you ever come to the East Coast I would love to give you a Belly Rub

biackrlng@aol.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
I think the first moment I honestly felt sexy in my own skin, was when I received my first belly rub. I was staying at a hotel with an FA. And after a serious evening of eating I was feeling it in the tummy. He admires bellies a lot and asked if I wanted him to rub mine. I was extremely nervous. The spot of my body that I would never let a man see, let alone touch. But I took a deep breath and said to him, "Alright, go ahead." I lifted my shirt to my bra. Laying on the hotel bed he looked at me and smiled, placing his warm hand slowly on to my lower belly. The moment it touched me I had a incredible feeling of comfort. He was so slow and smooth with his hand. Watching and enjoying each second. Making sure to move clockwise on my belly. We just looked at each other and smiled. And while I would like to say it ended with getting more intimate, it just relaxed me so much I started to fall asleep. But I will not forget that moment. Complete comfort and love my, at one point, worst enemy. My belly. I still to this day enjoy my belly rubs!

So I want to hear everyones first belly rub experience. From the giving to receiving side. I know this will be hot.
biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 02:00 AM   #5
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My first experience with it, strangely enough, was with my current girlfriend. she asked me to rub her belly one night after we went to TGI Friday's or some generic place and cleaned house...she said it relaxed her, and i've done it almost nightly after meals since then.

X RATED

a few weeks ago, we were laying in bed after engorging ourselves on somethign probably greasy and unhealthy, and of course she asks me to rub her belly. being a belly man, i can't POSSIBLY turn down the opportunity. after a few minutes, she repositions her arm, and accidentally hits me below the belt, and was a bit suprised at what she felt. she asked, "is rubbing my belly making you hard?" to which i replied "yes, ma'am." and then...well, just use your imaginations.
Old 01-26-2007, 02:26 AM   #6
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default I offer this in confirmation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
My first experience with it, strangely enough, was with my current girlfriend. she asked me to rub her belly one night after we went to TGI Friday's or some generic place and cleaned house...she said it relaxed her, and i've done it almost nightly after meals since then.

X RATED

a few weeks ago, we were laying in bed after engorging ourselves on somethign probably greasy and unhealthy, and of course she asks me to rub her belly. being a belly man, i can't POSSIBLY turn down the opportunity. after a few minutes, she repositions her arm, and accidentally hits me below the belt, and was a bit suprised at what she felt. she asked, "is rubbing my belly making you hard?" to which i "yes, ma'am." and then...well, just use your imaginations.
In confirmation of your tastes and experience, I offer this. (slightly censored)

My Longing Desire
Words:
Tune:
Source: Coeur d'Ennui Letchers Guild Songbook Edited by William Coeur du Boeuf;
Thomas D'Urfey's Songs of Wit and Mirth, or Pills to purge Melancholy

Ho, boy! Hey, boy!
Come, come away boy!
And bring me my longing desire:
A lass that is neat, and can do well the feat
When lusty young blood is on fire!

. . . . .

Let her face be fair,
And her breasts be bare,
And her voice let her have that can warble:
Let her belly be soft--but to mount me aloft,
Let her bounding buttocks be marble!

Let her have a cherry lip
Where I nectar may sip,
Let her eyes be as black as a sloe;
Dangling locks I do love, so that those hang above
Are the same with what grows below!

Oh, such a bonny lass
May bring wonders to pass,
And make me grow younger and younger:
And when'er we do part, she'll be mad at the heart,
That I'm able to tarry no longer!

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 07:12 AM   #7
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Hmmmm.....

Well I can't remember my first belly rub. Must not have been very memorable. But one I do remember and will remember for the rest of my life. It all started out watching a movie on the couch. Don't ask me which one 'cause I will never remember it. I was laying my head in his lap and his hand went directly for the tummy. The whole movie he sofly ran his hand around every inch of my belly. I don't think he stopped moving it the entire time. Now you see why I can't remember anything about the movie?

After the movie was over we went into the bedroom and snuggled some more. Various clothing items came on and off every so often. He caressed and rubbed EVERY inch of my body that night. I've never had anybody so focused on me before. No matter where he was he always seemed to come back to the belly. Taking his hands and and running them from hip to hip, top to bottom. He was so gentle but deliberate with his actions. He looked like he was Christopher Columbus discovering the New World. At one point he laid his head on my tummy and said he could say there all night. Boy did I want him to.

Nothing else happened that night. But if it did that was the best foreplay I had in my entire life!

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 07:14 AM   #8
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biackrlng View Post
Sasha,

If you ever come to the East Coast I would love to give you a Belly Rub

biackrlng@aol.com
Thanks for the offer hehe
Old 01-26-2007, 09:03 AM   #9
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
a few weeks ago, we were laying in bed after engorging ourselves on somethign probably greasy and unhealthy, and of course she asks me to rub her belly. being a belly man, i can't POSSIBLY turn down the opportunity. after a few minutes, she repositions her arm, and accidentally hits me below the belt, and was a bit suprised at what she felt. she asked, "is rubbing my belly making you hard?" to which i replied "yes, ma'am." and then...well, just use your imaginations.
Hot .
Old 01-26-2007, 10:34 AM   #10
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Dude. I want one
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 10:46 AM   #11
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

GPL "offers" himself to give all the BBW's in Dim a bellyrub!

Hugs, *Bellyrubs*,
GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 11:29 AM   #12
scudmissilez

scudmissilez can now change their title

Quote:
P.S. likewise on that east coast offer :-D....I've found that girls will accept that I like them big, but they don't accept it themselves, so they feel awkward getting bellyrubs.....I'm dreaming of the girl who would enjoy it!
scudmissilez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 01:03 PM   #13
butch
cuddly, hairy, and fat

butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.butch has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default Not exactly a belly rub, but...

I don't have any memorable belly rub moments (I think most of my belly rubs were only because the belly blocked my dates' access to my boobs), but I do have a memorable belly poke story.

For a while (less than a year), I had a co-worker who, on occasion, would great me with some benign salutation and poke me in the belly at the same time. I could never quite figure out why she did this, and it certainly was not done in a malicious way, and I don't think it was at all erotic on her part (even though I found it very erotic, and she was cute, too). I might be inclined to think she had a thing for bellies, but she also once or twice hit me up with the "oh, you should diet for your health" speech, albeit in the very sexy little girl voice and big smile she always had.

I've never been one of those people who have touchy friends (or at least not with me), so I don't know how to analyze this woman's motives. I do sure miss those pokes, though.
butch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 01:43 PM   #14
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well this I don't think is the first time I had my belly rubbed but I would say it is the most memorable. Its maybe a little gross too but what the hell.

I went out to dinner with a male friend that I had been spending sometime with. Mostly going out to eat and talking really. This time I went out to his beautiful house ... yes it was really beautiful... perfect really. I kept thinking the whole time how I didnt want to sit on anything, everything was so perfect and clean. Well anyway . we went out to dinner and after dinner we went back to his place and sat on his brand new perfect couch and well we were kissing a bit and he is a belly man so he asked if I wanted the belly rubbed I agreed and let me tell ya it was the best belly rub I ever had. I was very aroused so aroused I left my mark .... If ya know what I mean. We didnt have sex it was strictly a make out session as I call it. Anyway he got up to get drinks and I got up to adjust myself and thats when I saw the mark of shame right there on the beautiful perfect couch . I panicked I didnt know what to do, so I flipped the cushion. Shortly after we said out good byes.

SO the gulit was welling up inside, I didn't want his couch to be ruined I didn't know what to do .... I called my girlfriend it was like 1am I told her the story and she was like don't call forget about it.... I couldn't.... I called and I had to fess up. He was totally cool about it and he said the spot didnt stain and he said he had no idea I was so aroused.......

Ok lessons in this story...

1- Never under estimate the power of a good belly rub
2- Never listen to a friend that you woke up in the middle of the night for advise.
3- Guys don't be so into the belly rub that you don't realize a woman is that aroused by you. You could be missing out
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 01:46 PM   #15
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post
Well this I don't think is the first time I had my belly rubbed but I would say it is the most memorable. Its maybe a little gross too but what the hell.

I went out to dinner with a male friend that I had been spending sometime with. Mostly going out to eat and talking really. This time I went out to his beautiful house ... yes it was really beautiful... perfect really. I kept thinking the whole time how I didnt want to sit on anything, everything was so perfect and clean. Well anyway . we went out to dinner and after dinner we went back to his place and sat on his brand new perfect couch and well we were kissing a bit and he is a belly man so he asked if I wanted the belly rubbed I agreed and let me tell ya it was the best belly rub I ever had. I was very aroused so aroused I left my mark .... If ya know what I mean. We didnt have sex it was strictly a make out session as I call it. Anyway he got up to get drinks and I got up to adjust myself and thats when I saw the mark of shame right there on the beautiful perfect couch . I panicked I didnt know what to do, so I flipped the cushion. Shortly after we said out good byes.

SO the gulit was welling up inside, I didn't want his couch to be ruined I didn't know what to do .... I called my girlfriend it was like 1am I told her the story and she was like don't call forget about it.... I couldn't.... I called and I had to fess up. He was totally cool about it and he said the spot didnt stain and he said he had no idea I was so aroused.......

Ok lessons in this story...

1- Never under estimate the power of a good belly rub
2- Never listen to a friend that you woke up in the middle of the night for advise.
3- Guys don't be so into the belly rub that you don't realize a woman is that aroused by you. You could be missing out
LMAO... one of the best posts ever.

I can honestly say I've never had a belly rub that even came close to that, I'll have to work on that.
Old 01-26-2007, 01:58 PM   #16
biackrlng

biackrlng can now change their title
Default Butt Rub too :-)

Quote:
FYI
I do a good job rubbing butts too
biackrlng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 02:12 PM   #17
PhillyFA
Cunning Linguist/Drum Bum

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love rubbing my wife's belly, especially when she's full. She just eats so much, that she gets to a point to where she says she can't even breathe. But, the best belly rub I've ever given, was one night when I took the sheets off the bed & then put a cheap shower curtain on the mattress. I then put a sheet on, and then a comforter, so the shower curtain wouldn't bother us. Then, I got out baby oil, poured some on her belly, and started rubbing. It was absolutely INCREDIBLE. Eventually, we were both covered in baby oil. It was fantastic, our hands just sliding all over each other. I highly recommend it. Oh, and I put the shower curtain on the mattress so it wouldn't ruin it.

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
PhillyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 02:14 PM   #18
PhillyFA
Cunning Linguist/Drum Bum

PhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesPhillyFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by biackrlng View Post
FYI
I do a good job rubbing butts too
My wife says my specialty is foot rubs. After she's been on her feet all day, she looks forward to a nice foot massage, which I am happy to give.

Stay Bruised, Darlings.
PhillyFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 02:28 PM   #19
indy500tchr
I am here!

indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!indy500tchr has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post

Never under estimate the power of a good belly rub
I don't think my guy had any idea just HOW excited I was either. Definately past attack mode and was climbing the walls! It took every ounce of my being not to pounce!

"Growing Old Is Mandatory. Growing Up Is Optional"

"BBWs aren't exactly built for speed. There's something luxurious about it." ~bdog
indy500tchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 02:30 PM   #20
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Ok, I'm starting to get a wee bit jealous...I've never had a belly rub.

I want one too!
Old 01-26-2007, 05:50 PM   #21
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

I would also like to include that my belly rubs since the first night DID in fact lead to lots of intimate moments. I dont pass out everytime. For any girl who hasnt done one yet, I would sooooo recomend one. (plus they are soo good for you health wise too. Always clockwise people... always clockwise) And the baby oil idea... very nice!! I have plently of massage oil on hand, so that would work well for me Me thinks I will try someday

PS... biackrlng... butt rubs are awesome!

Last edited by BigCutieSasha; 01-26-2007 at 05:54 PM.
Old 01-26-2007, 06:10 PM   #22
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
butt rubs are awesome!

Yes. I agree wholeheartedly.
Old 01-26-2007, 08:24 PM   #23
Tarella

Tarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticedTarella never has a post go unnoticed
Default Claiming uncharted territory for the United States of America

I can vividly remember my first belly rub. I had to wait till I was 34 to experience one but wow!! I too have always been selfconscious and shy about my belly. Its always been or seemed to be more disproportionate than the rest of my body...in abundance if you get my drift.

When I was married my husband used to jump from my breasts to below my belly....almost as if my belly didn't exist. So, I never really had a lot of any kind of touching to my belly....talk about uncharted territory. Well at 34, I had been talking to this wonderful man for almost 1.5 years when we decided to finally meet. It was on our first night together when we were laying on a beautiful expensive rug on his floor when we started kissing and talking. Finally he asked if he could see more of my body and since we were already just in the moonlight he asked if he could turn on a small light so he could see better. I remember feeling so shy and nervous....like I was totally naked for the very first time but I wasn't even totally naked. I lifted up my nightie and he got down to my hip area. He lifted up my belly and was checking in, around, under it. I covered my eyes and closed them as well. He lifted my belly up up up and said, "what's under here", in a very curious manner. I was like, "Oh God", then finally I relaxed and started to enjoy his touches and caresses. I was looking up at the ceiling totally paying attention to how it felt...so intimate...so vulnerable but yet so trusting and loving. Suddenly I felt soft touches and it sounded like he was kissing me and counting. I lifted up my head and touched his head with my hands and asked him what he was doing. He replied he was planting hundreds of flags on my belly with each and every kiss and was claiming the territory for the United States of America.....I was touched and also had tears in my eyes by the depth of such an intimate and new found caress. I learned that night and many nights after that, that all of me can be beautiful and all of me can be loved and cherished. I only wish I didn't have to wait till I was 34 to get to realize it. It took one great guy to show me how wonderful having my tummy felt. Through his love I learned that my belly wasn't something grotesque but that it could be beautiful, sexy and cherished. It helped me accept something about myself that I wished for years I could destroy or get rid of.....truly a gift.

I have also had Belly rubs that have totally warmed me from the core and relaxed me when I was so stressed or mixed up. It has a real grounding and calming effect for me. I can not just let anyone touch my belly either. I need to trust them and feel safe with them. I too have had belly rubs that soothed me so much that I fell fast asleep.

Lately,I have had my ASS claimed with dozen of American and Canadian flags as well...LOL. Gonna run out of unclaimed territory soon if I don't get busy and make some more. Tee Hee*S*

Great Thread Sasha. I have liked reading everyone's stories and can relate to them all.

Bernadette, you Rock. I loved your story and I love your confidence*S*

Tara

Last edited by Tarella; 01-26-2007 at 08:28 PM. Reason: typos
Tarella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 08:30 PM   #24
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarella View Post
I remember feeling so shy and nervous....like I was totally naked for the very first time but I wasn't even totally naked.
That's exactly how I felt.
Old 01-26-2007, 08:30 PM   #25
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I've never had a belly rub... -.-
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote