Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-26-2007, 08:48 PM   #26
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Talking

I can not remember my first belly rub (probably was very awkward for me) but I can tell you about my funniest one. My boyfriend and I went to white caste, we ordered 18 regular burgers and one double cheeseburger with bacon (for me!). I was around 9 months out from wls at the time and I hadn't had a hamburger since before surgery. So I totally went to town on this lil thing, it was huge compared to my new pouch. My boyfriend totally devoured the other 18 burgers and left them all on the hood of the car in front of me. I am complaining about my belly hurting (it hurt so bad, I was in so much pain and I am so whiney when I am in pain)so he is sweet enough to give me a belly rub in the parking lot of Target. As we are talking we notice this family getting out of the car in front of us with their kids. When they see us they look away in disgust and totally hide their kids eyes. You would think we were having sex on the hood of the car. It was totally innocent, I don't think I was showing more than 2 inchs of my belly. It was such a scene, I am all spread out and looking uncomfortable with a hood full of empty white castle boxes in front of me. My boyfriend thinks this is funny because of the way they reacted, I think it is funny because I was so mad that I got blamed for eating 18 burgers when I only had one.

UGH now I want white castle!
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 09:07 PM   #27
Chimpi
into the shining sun

Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Chimpi has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like this thread.
Old 01-26-2007, 09:09 PM   #28
James
vibeout

James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!James keeps pushing the rep limit!

many times a belly rubb-er ...never a belly rubb-ee...

I loved Tarella's story of flag planting... that kinda little cuteness reminded me of a phrase I used to use with a girl i once knew... I was her BBO (Belly Button Officer) and whenever her belly needed a rub she used to demand that I'd "do my duty...!". Needless to say, I always did!
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 10:02 PM   #29
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
many times a belly rubb-er ...never a belly rubb-ee...
See I also have technically given a belly rub. But the massage term is abdominal massage. They are proven to be so healthy and good for you! digestion wise. So I was looking at it as... hey, if I digest faster... does that mean I get to eat more food? And to answer that... lol yeah I did.
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 10:09 PM   #30
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have thought and thought about this and I'm pretty damn sure I've never had a belly rub as described here. A deliberate, concentrated belly rub session.

I've had kisses and hugs and squeezes and attention, but never the rub like talked about here... can't say for sure if I'd have the same reaction either, I mean, I'm sure I'd enjoy it... attention is great.

Anyway, just wanted to chime in, and if it ever changes, I'll let ya' know.

(Have had the butt rub... those are nniiiiicceeeee.)
Old 01-26-2007, 10:24 PM   #31
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
We're holding you to this. Don't let us down!
Old 01-26-2007, 10:36 PM   #32
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I have to say that it had been a long time period that I was without male company. That may have been why I was so excited .... I have never reacted that was before that nor after during a belly rub.

I would say that usually it is a relaxing thing rather than exciting for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
I have thought and thought about this and I'm pretty damn sure I've never had a belly rub as described here. A deliberate, concentrated belly rub session.

I've had kisses and hugs and squeezes and attention, but never the rub like talked about here... can't say for sure if I'd have the same reaction either, I mean, I'm sure I'd enjoy it... attention is great.

(Have had the butt rub... those are nniiiiicceeeee.)
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 10:38 PM   #33
herin
wait...what?

herin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticedherin never has a post go unnoticed

My first belly rub was the morning after my first night with my then boyfriend. We hadn't been intimate yet at this point; we had just slept together. Well that morning we were sitting on the couch trying to wake up and he had me put my legs up on his lap. He spent the next hour softly touching and caressing my belly. We didn't speak. He just alternated between gazing into my eyes and down at my belly. I had never felt so elated, serene and safe before.
Old 01-26-2007, 11:10 PM   #34
TS Monkey

TS Monkey can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by indy500tchr View Post
It all started out watching a movie on the couch. I was laying my head in his lap and his hand went directly for the tummy. The whole movie he sofly ran his hand around every inch of my belly. I don't think he stopped moving it the entire time.
This is the BEST position for watching movies. It's sort of funny, because my hand would start gently on the hip before it tip toed its way under the shirt which usually got a sly eyebrow from the rubb-ee. Then, after I've explored the upper belly, I would sneakily-but-not-really unbutton and unzip her pants to reach the lower belly.

"What are you up to?"

"Nothing..."

:)

Also, body butter is a beautiful thing. Or in the summer, ice.

The spooning belly rub is also a wonderful position. In a variation of that I love wrapping my arms around a BBW from behind to reach her belly. So many times I've intended to simply surprise with a quick hug, only to get lost in a hypnotizing standing belly rub.

Fun thread Sasha! If you and your belly are ever in LA and in need of rubbing, I am at your service.

- Tight Squeeze Monkey
TS Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 05:34 AM   #35
runningman

runningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 clubrunningman is a member of the 500 club

I love belly. I suppose you could say I'm a belly man. Given the opportunity I'll gladly play with a big soft warm giggly belly for hours. It's just the most amazing feeling. Luckily I've had the opportunity to experience this with a few girls and of course if they enjoy it too it makes it so much better. My ex will sit in front of the computer and play with her own belly coz she enjoys the feeling, so she was more than happy to let someone else do it and get so much pleasure from it. I have to say that the 'rubbing clockwise' tip is something i haven't heard before but it is duely noted. Thanks Sasha. Now I just need someone to practice on...............

Have you ever been to Wales Sasha?? It's worth a visit. The belly rubs are amazing!!
runningman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 08:18 AM   #36
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Toni, who can resist rubbing that gorgeous belly of yours?
Wish I had the ability to rub it...

Hugs, *bellyrubs*,
GPL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toni View Post
I can not remember my first belly rub (probably was very awkward for me) but I can tell you about my funniest one. My boyfriend and I went to white caste, we ordered 18 regular burgers and one double cheeseburger with bacon (for me!). I was around 9 months out from wls at the time and I hadn't had a hamburger since before surgery. So I totally went to town on this lil thing, it was huge compared to my new pouch. My boyfriend totally devoured the other 18 burgers and left them all on the hood of the car in front of me. I am complaining about my belly hurting (it hurt so bad, I was in so much pain and I am so whiney when I am in pain)so he is sweet enough to give me a belly rub in the parking lot of Target. As we are talking we notice this family getting out of the car in front of us with their kids. When they see us they look away in disgust and totally hide their kids eyes. You would think we were having sex on the hood of the car. It was totally innocent, I don't think I was showing more than 2 inchs of my belly. It was such a scene, I am all spread out and looking uncomfortable with a hood full of empty white castle boxes in front of me. My boyfriend thinks this is funny because of the way they reacted, I think it is funny because I was so mad that I got blamed for eating 18 burgers when I only had one.

UGH now I want white castle!

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 01:06 PM   #37
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default This is a cute thread!

I more along the lines get belly groped then belly rub.. Mr. Chimpi loves my belly and gropes it all the time..lol...But I do enjoy it.
He would be the very first one to give me a belly rub/grope.
Old 01-27-2007, 01:24 PM   #38
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPL View Post
Toni, who can resist rubbing that gorgeous belly of yours?
Wish I had the ability to rub it...

Hugs, *bellyrubs*,
GPL.
awww, so sweet, thanks!
toni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 01:22 AM   #39
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChimpisDarlingAngel View Post
I more along the lines get belly groped then belly rub.. Mr. Chimpi loves my belly and gropes it all the time..lol...But I do enjoy it.
He would be the very first one to give me a belly rub/grope.
Awwww you guys are tooo damn cute! I love it!
Old 01-28-2007, 09:31 AM   #40
JMCGB
LOL you fucking cunt!

JMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions communityJMCGB is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Tara steals the show yet again. I have to say that was a lovely post Tara. Being a belly guy myself, i have to say i love to give belly rubs. There is just something about the softness and the motion that relaxes me as well. Thanks Sasha for starting this wonderful thread and for instructing us on the proper way to rub a belly, hehe.
JMCGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 09:50 AM   #41
mrman1980uk
Bicycling cake-baker

mrman1980uk can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
I would also like to include that my belly rubs since the first night DID in fact lead to lots of intimate moments. I dont pass out everytime. For any girl who hasnt done one yet, I would sooooo recomend one. (plus they are soo good for you health wise too. Always clockwise people... always clockwise)...
Now, I'm intrigued - why always clockwise?

Last edited by mrman1980uk; 01-28-2007 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Quote tag error
mrman1980uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 09:51 AM   #42
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

Tara.... I loved your story. I hope for any girl out there who hasn't received a belly rub in her lifetime yet gets the same pleasurable, exciting, and caring experience you and several of us have had. Wonderful story girl
Old 01-28-2007, 09:59 AM   #43
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrman1980uk View Post
Now, I'm intrigued - why always clockwise?
Because for digestion, the process goes ascending, transverse, descending, which means up, across and down, in a clockwise motion almost. If you do it counterclockwise you have a chance of backing them up. And we don't want with these lovely ladies. Granted thats how it is for abdominal massage where there is a bit more pressure and different intent. But I'm not willing to take a chance hehe Hope that answers your question
Old 01-28-2007, 04:31 PM   #44
Say Hello to the Angels
DORMANT

Say Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions communitySay Hello to the Angels is a pillar of the Dimensions community

There was a time in elementary school when my classmates and I were all challenged to rub our bellies and pat our heads at the same time, but I don't think that will qualify here...
Old 01-28-2007, 04:51 PM   #45
MissToodles
dead peasant

MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MissToodles has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My story isn't so exicting. I was around 19 years old and was fascinated that anyone was fascinated by my body, including my very large belly. At that age, my belly was a source of consternation. I found it embarrasing that it protuded so far out from the rest of me. Needless to say when I met a guy, who actually liked me and found my body (especially my belly) alluring, I was in a bit of a shock. He gave it it a rub, and poked it a lot. He was never around someone of my size, so it was a "learning curve" for the both of us.
MissToodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 08:18 PM   #46
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
Awwww you guys are tooo damn cute! I love it!
Yeah I know....LOL..... My Lovey Man loves my belly!
Old 01-29-2007, 01:58 PM   #47
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Not my first but certainly my favorite [at least up till now]

As a longtime FFA, I've always been in the same position lots of us are in being attracted to a certain type of man who isn't always comfortable with being a BHM or comfortable with having his body ravished by an admirer.

I was recently lucky enough to meet the rare BHM who loves being big [and wouldn't mind if I wanted to add a few pounds to his already gorgeous build.] We'd talked about how much I loved big bellies on men, and he admitted that while he loved to play with his own fat, he'd never had anyone do it for him. Needless to say I was pretty darned eager to be the first.

We took a little vacation together and were lounging on a king sized bed overlooking a beautiful waterfront.We were snuggling in bed together and I was just taking in his sexiness--he is HOT way beyond just his size; gorgeous blue eyes, gorgeous smile, broad masculine shoulders and very strong hands. I had him pretty relaxed, having spent the evening making sure his belly would be very full and tight for what I had planned. He was stuffed with some of his favorite foods and beer, but to the point of being very relaxed but not uncomfortalbe. I took some warming massage oil I'd brought for this very purpose and let drops of it fall onto his rounded tummy, letting the drops make their way all over his fat. Then I firmly put my hand down on his belly and started stroking it; first back and forth across where his stomach was to help loosen it and move his pretty sizeable dinner along. Then I moved my hands up and around the periphery of his gut, tracing the places where it started to round out--on top by his ribcage and on along the sides and down beneath to where it started to hang when he stood up or sat. That lower belly was extraordinarily soft and warm. I let my hands linger there for a while, rubbing back and forth and watching his smile [and other things..mmmm] grow bigger. He was aroused but not wildly so, the rubbing brought on a nice "gentle" arousal, he was turned on but not so much so that he couldn't concentrate. I experimented with different types of strokes, some firmer, some lighter. I added more oil so my hands could slide around his tummy more easily and the oil warming up while i rubbed made it even nicer.

The experience was as sexy and exciting for me as for him, it's amazing for an FFA to have the joy of being with a man that loves being fat and loves having you enjoy his fat. It was one of the hottest things I've ever done and certainly gives truth to the old cliche that it's better to give then receive, because it turned me on immensely. He was so freaking HOT and seeing him enjoy his very first belly rub from a reall FFA was unforgettable.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:43 PM   #48
curvalicious
Rawr!

curvalicious can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescurvalicious can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I really want a belly rub now!
curvalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 01:50 AM   #49
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default You just need three things.

A willing recipient, good communication as to what feels good and an attraction to large men [or whatever gender you prefer.]

It was incredible to see how much somebody can enjoy this kind of attention.
Old 01-30-2007, 04:50 AM   #50
lemmink
THE PUMMEL IS COMING

lemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going onlemmink knows EXACTLY what's going on

Well that was sexy.
lemmink is offline   Reply With Quote