Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 01-30-2007, 01:27 PM   #51
mrman1980uk
Bicycling cake-baker

mrman1980uk can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCutieSasha View Post
Because for digestion, the process goes ascending, transverse, descending, which means up, across and down, in a clockwise motion almost. If you do it counterclockwise you have a chance of backing them up. And we don't want with these lovely ladies. Granted thats how it is for abdominal massage where there is a bit more pressure and different intent. But I'm not willing to take a chance hehe Hope that answers your question
Well, one learns something new every day :-)
Old 01-30-2007, 08:31 PM   #52
seun

seun has said some nice things

In my 18 years, I have yet to touch/rub a female in any sort of sexual or even plutonic manner or be touched that way. It's not fair

*Pouts*
seun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 08:34 PM   #53
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrman1980uk View Post
Well, one learns something new every day :-)
HAHA... sorry.... that was the massage therapist in me. Didnt mean to pull down the sexy mood
BigCutieSasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 08:46 PM   #54
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seun View Post
In my 18 years, I have yet to touch/rub a female in any sort of sexual or even plutonic manner or be touched that way. It's not fair

*Pouts*
trust me, it's worth the wait.
Old 01-30-2007, 08:48 PM   #55
seun

seun has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
trust me, it's worth the wait.
I imagine and I can't say I've nevr cuddled with a girl cause I have.
seun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 04:52 PM   #56
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Because for digestion, the process goes ascending, transverse, descending, which means up, across and down, in a clockwise motion almost. If you do it counterclockwise you have a chance of backing them up. And we don't want with these lovely ladies. Granted thats how it is for abdominal massage where there is a bit more pressure and different intent. But I'm not willing to take a chance hehe Hope that answers your question
I WANT A Massage by you please??? Full Body???
Old 04-18-2007, 06:59 PM   #57
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy920 View Post
Well this I don't think is the first time I had my belly rubbed but I would say it is the most memorable. Its maybe a little gross too but what the hell.

I went out to dinner with a male friend that I had been spending sometime with. Mostly going out to eat and talking really. This time I went out to his beautiful house ... yes it was really beautiful... perfect really. I kept thinking the whole time how I didnt want to sit on anything, everything was so perfect and clean. Well anyway . we went out to dinner and after dinner we went back to his place and sat on his brand new perfect couch and well we were kissing a bit and he is a belly man so he asked if I wanted the belly rubbed I agreed and let me tell ya it was the best belly rub I ever had. I was very aroused so aroused I left my mark .... If ya know what I mean. We didnt have sex it was strictly a make out session as I call it. Anyway he got up to get drinks and I got up to adjust myself and thats when I saw the mark of shame right there on the beautiful perfect couch . I panicked I didnt know what to do, so I flipped the cushion. Shortly after we said out good byes.

SO the gulit was welling up inside, I didn't want his couch to be ruined I didn't know what to do .... I called my girlfriend it was like 1am I told her the story and she was like don't call forget about it.... I couldn't.... I called and I had to fess up. He was totally cool about it and he said the spot didnt stain and he said he had no idea I was so aroused.......

Ok lessons in this story...

1- Never under estimate the power of a good belly rub
2- Never listen to a friend that you woke up in the middle of the night for advise.
3- Guys don't be so into the belly rub that you don't realize a woman is that aroused by you. You could be missing out
Great Story Berna!!

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:26 PM   #58
RyanFA

RyanFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesRyanFA can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I love giving first belly rubs...it's so cute when a chubby girl is shy about her belly and is worried about you touching it, then realizing that you really like it. It's like breaking them into realizing that their body is beautiful. Doesn't necessarily happen on the first time, but it eventually happens.
RyanFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 10:54 AM   #59
Mitchapalooza

Mitchapalooza can now change their title

belly rubs! I love giving them! My first experience was was with a girlfriend and i was doing it by accident and didnt realize ho wmuch she liked it!
Mitchapalooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 02:53 PM   #60
Rainy

Rainy has said some nice things

First experience of giving one in an intimate sense? The girlfriend of then, when I was 17, on the comfy sofas in a bar in Paddington Station (London). It went from kissing, to our hands up each others' tops. It wasn't even as if there was much there to stroke; it was just lush...
Rainy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 03:29 PM   #61
Jay West Coast
Witness to the Thickness

Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!Jay West Coast keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy View Post
First experience of giving one in an intimate sense? The girlfriend of then, when I was 17, on the comfy sofas in a bar in Paddington Station (London). It went from kissing, to our hands up each others' tops. It wasn't even as if there was much there to stroke; it was just lush...
I'm glad you had such a great experience! May there be many more belly rubs to come, Rainy!

Welcome to the Boards!
Old 04-24-2007, 09:52 AM   #62
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!BigCutieSasha keeps pushing the rep limit!

Thanks Mango for bumping the thread. It's been months. Surely more bellies have been rubbed since then!
Old 04-24-2007, 09:58 AM   #63
This1Yankee
Shooby frickin' doo...

This1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions community

<------------- Still waiting for first belly rub.

*pout*
Old 04-24-2007, 10:05 AM   #64
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by This1Yankee View Post
<------------- Still waiting for first belly rub.

*pout*
This is unacceptable! (not your fault Yank) Whats wrong with the boys over there on the east coast?
Old 04-24-2007, 10:07 AM   #65
This1Yankee
Shooby frickin' doo...

This1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions communityThis1Yankee is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
This is unacceptable! (not your fault Yank) Whats wrong with the boys over there on the east coast?

I ask myself the saaaaaaame questions. Sheesh. What's a girl gotta do to get some tummy loves?!?!?!
Old 04-24-2007, 11:28 PM   #66
Italian Polish Pitbull

Italian Polish Pitbull has said some nice things

Id gladly give a girl a belly rub but its like no girls will even look my way -shrug- Oh well someday ill get to give a beautiful woman a belly rub, but until then ill just have to wait :/
Italian Polish Pitbull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:22 AM   #67
FrenchBBW

FrenchBBW has said some nice things

I remember exactly of my first belly rub ...
When I started to grow stout, i played all the time with my belly (profile in the mirror, rolles over my jeans, ...). A evening my husband saw me when i "admire" my belly extend over my skirt.
We had never yet spoken about this new “large” body ... I was still afraid which he does not want that I grow stout.
He entered in the bathroom and he says to me : "Can I play too?"
He kissed every centimetre of my roll before to undo my skirt to see my belly fall.
And later he caressed my belly all the night !!!
Since this day he rub my belly all the day !!!!
Old 04-25-2007, 09:25 AM   #68
Make_Lunch_Not_War
Ken

Location: New Jersey, home of mosquitoes & underachieving NHL teams
Make_Lunch_Not_War can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchBBW View Post
He kissed every centimetre of my roll before to undo my skirt to see my belly fall. And later he caressed my belly all the night !!! Since this day he rub my belly all the day !!!!
That's not fair! Anyone who has such a sexy story to tell should back it up with at least one picture of your belly.
Old 04-25-2007, 09:54 PM   #69
krystalltuerme
Car Repair & Smartassery

krystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
I dunno whether I'm just more aware of it now, but it seems like I'm seeing way more BBW/FA couples being openly affectionate in public here in the NW. But Portlanders aren't afraid of what anyone thinks. It's a great place to live.

Remember: Keep Portland weird isn't just a bumpersticker--it's a mantra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Make_Lunch_Not_War View Post
That's not fair! Anyone who has such a sexy story to tell should back it up with at least one picture of your belly.
Hear, Hear!

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of sorrow - it empties today of strength."
—Corrie Ten Boom
krystalltuerme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 09:57 PM   #70
BigCutieSasha
Fatty McFat Fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystalltuerme View Post
I dunno whether I'm just more aware of it now, but it seems like I'm seeing way more BBW/FA couples being openly affectionate in public here in the NW. But Portlanders aren't afraid of what anyone thinks. It's a great place to live.

Remember: Keep Portland weird isn't just a bumpersticker--it's a mantra.

Hear, Hear!
Holla!!! Thats my town! And I must say... I agree. Portland is a hell of a town. lots of cute fatties here
Old 04-25-2007, 10:08 PM   #71
krystalltuerme
Car Repair & Smartassery

krystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot picskrystalltuerme does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Holla!!! Thats my town! And I must say... I agree. Portland is a hell of a town. lots of cute fatties here
You're darn right there are! I got into a car wreck recently because of that.

—Corrie Ten Boom
Old 04-26-2007, 03:24 AM   #72
Luvs2laff

Luvs2laff can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLuvs2laff can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Where were you when I was in Portland?! I love that place and would give anything to move back to PNW.

As for me, I love giving - and receiving - belly rubs. I don't really have anything new to share about giving rubs. I don't remember my first, but I do remember once getting reemed by a BBW who couldn't believe I wanted to rub her belly. (We didn't last - she had real self-esteem issues about being fat and would never believe, even after being together two years, that I found her beautiful.) After that I was a bit shy about giving them, but then I dated someone who was a bit more like you, Sasha, in terms of loving them, so I got a lot of practice. And I agree about the clockwise thing - I cannot imagine giving them any other way!

Now another thing I really love that is belly-related is "belly hugging." This is where you pull up your shirts and press your bellies together while you embrace. Dang - now I really need a gf! I miss those...

"If Stupidity got us into this mess, then why can't it get us out?" --Will Rogers
Luvs2laff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 03:57 AM   #73
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by krystalltuerme View Post
You're darn right there are! I got into a car wreck recently because of that.
DO tell . Oh! And I guess the story must involve a belly-rub too, somehow.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 04:14 AM   #74
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ooof, I would luv a belly rub right now!

Just to mention it, giving someone a massage with your belly can be very nice too! Heh. Sort of an ancillary to that lovely way that your belly can fit in the small of someone's back. It's a great feeling (for instance) to give someone a massage with your well-oiled belly and other next-door bits--it can massage your own belly at the same time as well.

This thread is rather sexy and I feel I've TMI'ed. But still--highly recommended.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 11:44 PM   #75
krystalltuerme
Car Repair & Smartassery

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz (di-va) View Post
DO tell . Oh! And I guess the story must involve a belly-rub too, somehow.
Unfortunately, it doesn't involve any belly rubs. And it's not really that entertaining of a story either. I just saw a very cute fat chick at the bus stop, and she was reading. She had the cutest damn glasses too!

Anyway, I looked longer than I should've, and didn't see the Civic in front of me stop to turn left until it was too late. I jammed on the brakes, but on the wet Portland streets, my car just skidded right into it. I have this big old woody wagon, and it doesn't have anti-lock brakes. Oh well. It'll get fixed, and even though it's technically totaled, insurance is going to cover it.

Because I wanted to involve bellies somehow, I just thought I'd mention that airbags frickin' hurt! Bad! I have a big ol' bruise on my belly and ribcage. Ow.

—Corrie Ten Boom