Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 01-27-2007, 07:28 PM   #1
Gentleman

Gentleman can now change their title
Default The weigh in

I enjoy the sightings posted here, so I hope you don’t mind one more. My local supermarket has a large scale near the front entrance on the “weigh” in (sorry). Yesterday, I arrived at the same time as a slightly chubby young couple. She headed immediately for the scale, so I pretended to look over the weekly ads, hoping to get a glimpse of the reading. She surprised me by announcing “258 pounds”. Then he stepped up and said “Looks like 251”. They kissed, he put his arm around her, and they turned to leave. They hadn’t come to shop, just to get an accurate weight! As they walked out the door I heard her say “I can’t believe I weigh more than you!” I didn’t hear his reply, but his hand briefly dropped from her muffin roll to pat her on the fanny. It was good to see love blossoming!
Old 01-27-2007, 07:41 PM   #2
Ho Ho Tai

Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!Ho Ho Tai keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default A warm chuckle . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
I enjoy the sightings posted here, so I hope you don’t mind one more. My local supermarket has a large scale near the front entrance on the “weigh” in (sorry). Yesterday, I arrived at the same time as a slightly chubby young couple. She headed immediately for the scale, so I pretended to look over the weekly ads, hoping to get a glimpse of the reading. She surprised me by announcing “258 pounds”. Then he stepped up and said “Looks like 251”. They kissed, he put his arm around her, and they turned to leave. They hadn’t come to shop, just to get an accurate weight! As they walked out the door I heard her say “I can’t believe I weigh more than you!” I didn’t hear his reply, but his hand briefly dropped from her muffin roll to pat her on the fanny. It was good to see love blossoming!

Heh,heh!

That's true love, alright!

"The greatest wisdom: Love and Laughter, Inter-twined."
Ho Ho Tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 02:26 PM   #3
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on
Cool

Cute story.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote