Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 02-05-2007, 12:02 AM   #26
Phalloidium

Phalloidium can now change their title

I think that buzz is something greater. It's the buzz of being true to yourself. The more you live your life the way that feels right, the more life becomes one big buzz.
Phalloidium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:58 AM   #27
bigplaidpants
FAtari

bigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybigplaidpants is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOWar View Post
That said, there is a special holy wonder to the fat female form.
Religious or not, this sounds like the beginning of a prayer of thanksgiving.

Amen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by philosobear View Post
Fat-desire is ever present not because it is permanent, but because it is always coming back.
My Favorite Flower
bigplaidpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 05:00 PM   #28
Baba Fats

Baba Fats can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBaba Fats can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default If I can't be fat in my next life, then I ain't going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday View Post
I'm very curious to see what our forms off this terrestrial plane will look like, since presumably they'll be different from the ones we occupy now--and whether they will be uniform or as rich in variation as they are here. Many near death experiencers describe them as wispy, amorphous and mutable, but I've never seen any mention of size. May have to wait a while to find this out.
Not long before his own untimely death, actor, humorist, and sometime Batman villain Victor Buono recited one of his poems on the Tonight Show. It was a charming vision of fat people's heaven, full of beautifully rotund angelic beings - "like iridescent basketballs with wings." I've loved that description ever since. He called the poem "Thinatopsis." To the best of my knowledge it's never been published anywhere, but it certainly deserves to be.

This isn't mine, but I can't resist sharing:

http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs8/i/2005..._bishunter.jpg
Baba Fats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 06:49 PM   #29
rainyday
Departed

rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.rainyday has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baba Fats View Post
Not long before his own untimely death, actor, humorist, and sometime Batman villain Victor Buono recited one of his poems on the Tonight Show. It was a charming vision of fat people's heaven, full of beautifully rotund angelic beings - "like iridescent basketballs with wings." I've loved that description ever since. He called the poem "Thinatopsis." To the best of my knowledge it's never been published anywhere, but it certainly deserves to be.
Sounds like a play on Thanatopsis. That'd be fun to find. I'm not sure how aesthetic "basketballs" is, but it made me laugh.
rainyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 10:40 PM   #30
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

heyyyy bigplaidpants

to pick up some threads here....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigplaidpants View Post
For me, finding this connection was born out of a longing. Fat encounters simultaneoulsy transcended and grounded me in my body. The fatness, size, proportion, and unique sensual intimacy that came with those encounters is what gave it an intense and unique quality. Moreover, the way society views/treats fat people and fat attraction made the whole encounter more powerful. . . . The intimacy it generates is a home-coming. For me, coming to terms with my "FA-ness" made the world right, finally
I think that is something that seems to be very...FA. I mean, I think there is a sense of homecoming for ffat ffolk too--esp in the beginnings of "coming out"--but the appreciation and satisfaction that comes with finally being with a big person is part of what feels good/is unique about being on the receiving end. If you're able to receive it/feel it...it's giddy-making. Increases the conspiratorial/enclosed space yer in. I dunno, is there always a lil body worship in the BBW/FA relationship? Maybe it's not different than others, just more articulated.

Quote:
The corporeality of FA/BBW spirituality is exactly what I think has such potential. Fat corporeality = fat spirituality. Traditionally, spirituality has meant asceticism, i.e. fasting, denying the body, turning away from bodily existence, erotics, and pleasure. FA/BBW spirituality, for me, is all about the opposite: abundance, indulgence, immersion, bodily escape, fusion, sensuality, even being envoloped or overwhelmed.
That is definitely interestin to think about. Esp with the strong tradition of wacky denying saints and stuff...whom have kind of anorexic profiles. Not quite sure where that lovely long list of ideas of yours would fit, historically! If anywhere.

Quote:
Fat-sexual encounter is ultra-sensual, and anything less is, well, less. . . Of course, not everyone will agree with this. I'm not trying to "norm" the FA or BBW experience. It's obvious, I think, that the FA/BBW experience would lose something if it was normal-ized, standardized, became confined or limited. Fat erotics is all about wanting "more," something different, right?
I dunno! Yes and no! My first thought was yeah! Definitely! It *can't* be the same, and why would you want it to be "the same" as everything else. I mean...I guess it always is different, by definition, contextually. You wanna be appreciated for who you are, right now. But I think sometimes, esp. as a big girl, you are longing for normalization in some sense too. Not validation exactly, but an acknowledgement that liking your body isn't so freakin weird, cause it's not! Esp. when you look at the big wide wild bell curve of human sexuality. (This is where the word fetishism can start to rear its head a bit, I guess. Insert that essay here .) But in general...yeah. And in the end, obviously, you can't care whether anybody thinks you're normal, but...I dunno. Maybe I'm conflating some ideas here?

Innnnnnnnnnnnnterestin

*waveywave*
Liz

Last edited by liz (di-va); 02-05-2007 at 10:47 PM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 10:44 PM   #31
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainyday View Post
I'm very curious to see what our forms off this terrestrial plane will look like, since presumably they'll be different from the ones we occupy now--and whether they will be uniform or as rich in variation as they are here. Many near death experiencers describe them as wispy, amorphous and mutable, but I've never seen any mention of size. May have to wait a while to find this out.
what a thought!
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote