Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Clothing/Fashion

Old 02-02-2007, 05:47 PM   #1
seavixen
Ditz Extraordinaire

seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Avenue bootcut cords

I picked up a pair in black and a pair in dark brown when they were $10, since I'd been curious for awhile and the price couldn't be any better. They're still a pretty good price at $16.99, plus there are always 20% off or better coupons out there. (These pants currently live in the Clearance, Bottoms section on avenue.com.)

The verdict? I love 'em! Aside from my various skirts (primarily from Fashion Bug and Torrid) and my modern knit pants from LB (which are reeeeally comfy) I don't really have many non-jean bottoms to wear. I have that one pair of nice wide-leg stretch herringbone pants from Avenue that I posted about before, but that's pretty much it. (I was hoping to get more of those, but they're gone now. Waah!)

So, once again, if you're above and beyond a size 32 and wearing the denim lites, these may work for you as well if you're interested in corduroy. They seem slightly smaller than the denim lites, and perhaps a little shorter - but that might just be because my legs are so fat - lol. I've noticed that lower rise pants also end up shorter on me because I have to pull them up to make 'em fit. Low rise and I don't get along, but these ARE lower rise than the denim lites are. Probably not as low of a rise as most people are looking for, but they definitely sit below the waist.

The corduroy is a finer wale, not the huge corduroy that sort of emphasizes leg-fat in a bad way. The fabric is pretty lightweight, and the stretch is there but it's not a huge amount of stretch; these will stretch out to be comfortable fitting, but I can't see them stretching enough to lose shape. Composition is:

97% cotton, 3% spandex.

They were tight when I first put them on, but after wearing them for less than five minutes, they were fine. When I took 'em off and put 'em back on, they were still fine - ie, they were no longer lay-down tight, and perfectly comfortable and wearable, which means they will stretch out to adjust to your body and probably stay that way until they're washed. (I'm pretty spoiled in what I consider tolerable tightness, thanks to stretchy clothes, so if I think they're comfy, then they are - for me, at least.)

Again, these do seem shorter to me than the denim lites, and I believe it is something to do with the cut/fit. Slimmer legs, perhaps, and lower rise - so experiencing the difference in length should depend on body type/proportions. I pretty much deal with that with all of my pants, and even have begun to buy the occasional tall size to deal with it - so most people will probably be fine with these and notice no difference.

Anyway, just an FYI thread.
seavixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 05:58 PM   #2
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Excellent heads up, thank you! I will check them out if I get a chance, but I'd probably try to find them off the rack first... from your description I'm thinking I'm on the outer edge of them actually working for me.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:12 PM   #3
seavixen
Ditz Extraordinaire

seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!seavixen has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie View Post
Excellent heads up, thank you! I will check them out if I get a chance, but I'd probably try to find them off the rack first... from your description I'm thinking I'm on the outer edge of them actually working for me.
I really can't see them going on me and not you. I don't think you'll have any problems with these, but I'll post the approximate measurements as well, since I've finally located my missing sewing kit. These are after being worn about 5 min, so they won't be off-the-rack measurements, but sorta stretched out ones - and the hip area stretches nicely, about like w/ denim lites.

Waist: 58" unstretched
Hip: 66" unstretched

Like I said, not off the rack... they're stretched enough that I can put them on easily now, and I'm pretty sure I've got you beat in size these days.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:36 PM   #4
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seavixen View Post
I really can't see them going on me and not you. I don't think you'll have any problems with these, but I'll post the approximate measurements as well, since I've finally located my missing sewing kit. These are after being worn about 5 min, so they won't be off-the-rack measurements, but sorta stretched out ones - and the hip area stretches nicely, about like w/ denim lites.

Waist: 58" unstretched
Hip: 66" unstretched

Like I said, not off the rack... they're stretched enough that I can put them on easily now, and I'm pretty sure I've got you beat in size these days.
Okay, that just might work.... I was mostly worried about the waist. I find that with the Denim Lites, they fit well just about everywhere, but if that waist is a smidge tight they can be sort of uncomfy, and it just changes from batch to batch.

How tall are you? I am hoping maybe the height will be ok for me... I think you've got a couple of inches on me?
Old 02-02-2007, 07:00 PM   #5
seavixen
Ditz Extraordinaire

Quote:
Okay, that just might work.... I was mostly worried about the waist. I find that with the Denim Lites, they fit well just about everywhere, but if that waist is a smidge tight they can be sort of uncomfy, and it just changes from batch to batch.

How tall are you? I am hoping maybe the height will be ok for me... I think you've got a couple of inches on me?
I've really only had one pair of the denim lites that were too tight in the waist even after wearing... I have had several that I had to lay down to put on initially but they always stretch out pretty quickly and are comfy after that - these are the same. I had to lay down to get them on the first time, but they fit well now.... and for me, at least, the waist isn't too tight to be uncomfortable. Maybe after sitting for many hours.... but I don't own a pair of buttoned pants that aren't uncomfortable after that, to be honest.

As to height, I'm somewhere between 5'5" and 5'6". It's kind of an obnoxious height, because average is often too short, but tall is generally too long. Bah.

It's worth noting also that the grey Avenue jeans with the stud designs fit very similarly to these corduroys, as far as length and rise. If you don't have a pair of those (I thought you might, and this would be a decent comparison) they have the same fabric composition as Denim Lites (but with the differing cut).
Old 02-02-2007, 10:35 PM   #6
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

are these the ones that are called "leggings" on the label inside? I bought the brown and black also (the only colors they had).

I wear them to work! They really don't look like leggings (on me, anyhow). I wish I could get other colors.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 11:17 PM   #7
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Tried to link you, Randi, but it wouldn't let me. It's under Shop Sizes 28-32>Clearance>Bottoms>Corduroy Bootcut Jean 28-32.

It is evidently pretty safe to buy from Aveune online, if you have a local store, because, from what I have heard, you can bring them back to your store, if you have your invoice and the tags, and get a refund or store credit. Guess it can't hurt to try in that case.

I need pants so bad, as all I have is regular jeans and one pair of slinky pants, and I'd love to have some cords, so I got one of the black one of the truffle in size 32. Because they have me in their computer I get coupons snail-mailed to me and I had one for online so this was my total:

Merchandise Subtotal:

$ 33.98 Pants
$ 7.95 Shipping
$ 2.10 Tax
($ 6.80) 20% off your purchase

$ 37.23 Total

At that price, even I couldn't turn them down. If they don't fit, I'll go to the local store and bring them back. Thanks, Seavixen.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus

Last edited by Tina; 02-02-2007 at 11:20 PM.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 12:13 AM   #8
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Just thought I'd mention...

I've had a couple pairs of cords from Avenue that I have absolutely loved...

Unfortunately, I've had some issues with the button staying on/in the pants. After wearing them (and not for a long period of time) the button always falls off! It can be very frustrating to be walking around some random place and lose the ability to keep your pants closed.

Just thought I'd give a word of warning.... then again, I need talls and maybe there is a difference (though, I doubt it).

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/
babyjeep21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 02:53 AM   #9
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

So is this a button you can sew on again, or is it a metal button, attached with a special tool? Keep your tags and receipt and you can take 'em back even a good while after purchasing them. I'd rather the button stay on, though, and hopefully this is a new batch that won't do that. A girl can dream...

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Old 02-06-2007, 05:33 PM   #10
babyjeep21
Kamikaze Peanut Butter

babyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybabyjeep21 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You can't sew it back on... God knows I've stared at the damn thing for so long trying to figure out if I could get it back on and I just don't think it's possible.

I definitely hope the pairs that you've bought stay together! It's so great to get clothes that make you feel good!

Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than a whole one... -E.B. White

Have Fun by Helping Feed The Hungry: http://www.freerice.com/
babyjeep21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 08:41 PM   #11
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

As a last resort Babyjeep,

You might consider going to the sewing department and purchase a good sturdy button to sew on. If there is a small hole were the original button was take a used pair of jeans, one you would not mind making into cut offs. Cut a square of fabric and sew it on the inside behind where the button is palced. Do this with a sewing machine if you can. Now sew on the button using botton thread which is thicker and stronger and you will be set to go. Good luck.

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 09:05 PM   #12
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have a pair of black chords i bought around thanksgiving and i love them. Unfortunately i am shrinking out of them so i cant wear them until i buy a belt or they just fall off if i'm not holding on to them. They have been my favorite pants this winter.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:47 AM   #13
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Umm, re. cords, and I mean this in the most delicate way possible: does the fabric on your thighs rubbing together not make a resounding "swish" sound whenever you walk? I like corduroy - it's a great cold weather fabric - but I just remember feeling very self-conscious about the swishing (in, say, a quiet work-like setting, anyway). Do they make 'em quieter now, or am I just a freak for even noticing?
Old 02-07-2007, 10:49 AM   #14
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
Umm, re. cords, and I mean this in the most delicate way possible: does the fabric on your thighs rubbing together not make a resounding "swish" sound whenever you walk? I like corduroy - it's a great cold weather fabric - but I just remember feeling very self-conscious about the swishing (in, say, a quiet work-like setting, anyway). Do they make 'em quieter now, or am I just a freak for even noticing?
AHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah, the "swish" sound that you refer to happens to the best of us. I wear cords in the fall/winter, but I try to buy cords that have a smaller wale - I find those are softer and make less noise.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:05 AM   #15
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
I got a pair of thin wale cords off ebay not long ago, and I was REALLY afraid of that. There is definitely a swish, BUT I paid attention to my jeans after I wore the cords, and my thighs make those rustle too... so it's just a different thigh noise.

It's not the really loud swish you recall from way back when (maybe my level of confidence has turned the volume down) but there's still a noise on some level. Nothing anyone would hear in a supermarket/store/restaurant.... but walking down a quiet office at work,... eh, maybe if they're listening close enough, but I think the thought would be more like "someone's walking down the hall".
Old 02-07-2007, 11:13 AM   #16
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
It's not the really loud swish you recall from way back when (maybe my level of confidence has turned the volume down) but there's still a noise on some level. Nothing anyone would hear in a supermarket/store/restaurant.... but walking down a quiet office at work,... eh, maybe if they're listening close enough, but I think the thought would be more like "someone's walking down the hall".
Okay, as long as they don't think "someone fat's walking down the hall."

I'm trying to keep the fact that I'm fat on the DL, y'know.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:14 AM   #17
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

Quote:
Okay, as long as they don't think "someone fat's walking down the hall."

I'm trying to keep the fact that I'm fat on the DL, y'know.
I won't tell on you, but I can't say the same for the trail of cupcake crumbs.
Old 02-07-2007, 11:30 AM   #18
BBWTexan
Speak No Evil

BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BBWTexan has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I haven't owned a pair of cords since high school, but I'd love to have a pair.

I must have these pants.
BBWTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 11:31 AM   #19
ashmamma84
Om Namah Shivayah

ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!ashmamma84 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
I won't tell on you, but I can't say the same for the trail of cupcake crumbs.
Giggle, snort, giggle, snort.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:43 PM   #20
Carrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashmamma84 View Post
Giggle, snort, giggle, snort.
FINE. No cupcakes for you two comedians.
Old 02-07-2007, 01:06 PM   #21
Tina
Older and wiser now

Quote:
If they're listening that closely, they're probably an FA.

Old 02-07-2007, 03:15 PM   #22
seavixen
Ditz Extraordinaire

Default Another button trick...

I haven't had any trouble with these as of yet, nor have I ever with any of my Avenue pants, but I did have a button come out on some other jeans some time ago. These cords have the standard jeans style button... so if the button comes out of its little hole (probably from being constantly angled diagonally and working its way out) you can still use the same button and make the pants work with basically the same technique that was mentioned before.

I just took a long strip of sturdy cotton scrap fabric - it was thin, but strong - and wound it around the button, between the inside of the waistband and the back base of the button. This reinforces the button by making the fabric thicker and thus not allowing it to shift so far to the side, but it doesn't show from the front, and the stretched button hole in the pants themselves no longer matters. It's essentially the same as using a piece of denim, or something similar - it provides something more stable for the button - but it doesn't require a sewn button. The added fabric needs to extend far enough beyond the full back width of the button (the back head) that if the button tries to angle, it will be blocked by the fabric. You can do this successfully and still keep the stitches to where they are hidden by the button on the outside when worn (since that end is so much larger than the inside). Obviously this is a hand-sewing activity, and it's not the prettiest solution, but it doesn't matter much - it's all on the inside, and it won't show. It actually makes the pants a little more comfortable, too, if your button is constantly angling and cutting into your tummy.

It's something you have to kind of tinker with to know what I'm talking about, but the button is shaped sort of like a spool. If you can build up the thickness in the part that is the slender middle with several layers of wound fabric, then the button can't move much if at all, and it doesn't come out. And the addition of a non-stretch fabric provides extra stability... since it ultimately makes sense that buttons will come out of holes in fabric that is continually stretching.

I don't know how long term of a solution it is, but the jeans I did this trick on have been that way for 5 or 6 years, and they're still fine. I'm NOT good with sewing, so if I can fix a pair of pants like this, I'm sure anybody can. I don't really know how to explain what/how I did it, since I wasn't really expecting to be successful when I started messing around with them, but it doesn't hurt anything to try.... I mean you can't wear them without a button, right?
Old 02-09-2007, 01:38 AM   #23
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

NOTE: This comment probably goes on the weight board, but I've started to kinda love that swish-swish sound when I walk. Heh. Swish-swish. Swish-swish. Happens a lot now in the winter with the lining of my coat rubbing against certain shirts. I figure it's like a BBW mating call, 'cause anybody who turns around to see who's comin when you're making that noise has GOTSTA be an FA....to kinda say what Tina said all over again, but she ain't single like me, so I have use the tools I got .

Thanks so much for the headsup, seavixen! I'm gonna try to check these out. I'm so far past the LB 26/28 pants these days, Avenue's about the only place I can actually try on pants...these sounds great. Boot cut is way flatterin (always feel kinda badass) and fun.

Last edited by liz (di-va); 02-09-2007 at 01:40 AM.
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 03:18 AM   #24
Tina
Older and wiser now

I was makin' that noise walking around running errands today, wearing jeans. I, too, am fine with it.

The only thing I'm afraid of is that my thighs will be wearing on the corduroy fabric.

Old 02-09-2007, 05:24 AM   #25
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
I was makin' that noise walking around running errands today, wearing jeans. I, too, am fine with it.

The only thing I'm afraid of is that my thighs will be wearing on the corduroy fabric.
Yeah, that's definitely a worry. I wear through every pair of pants there first too...
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote