Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-04-2005, 02:27 PM   #1
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default good news. i pulled a ssbbws....

....ass out of a burning building!!

And now they're going to make a Lifetime movie out of my story. Valerie Bertinelli, Nancy McKeon, and Melissa Gilbert are all being considered to play me. Of course, they'd have to wear a fat suit, but apparently celebrities in fat suits are the new black.

PM me for autographs.

Last edited by Carrie; 12-04-2005 at 03:30 PM.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 10:57 AM   #2
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

..... hamstring. I was trying to stretch my torso off of the couch to reach the remote which catapulted itself out of my greasy hands to land 4 feet in front of where I was sprawled out. Rather than swing my chunky legs over to get up I decided to stretch myself half on and half off the couch to slide the remote closer to me so I could change the channel when the commercials came on but my greasy hands slipped on the floor and I tensed my buttocks in an attempt to regain balance and pulled my hamstring.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 11:03 AM   #3
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

...wishbone.
Spurred on by Thanksgiving turkey merriment, I figured that if I could just pull the wishbone of a much LARGER creature, the luck ending up with the longest side would garner me would be that much more terrific!

but...don't ask how it went. I ended up with the short side of the bone. so to speak.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 11:07 AM   #4
Carrie

Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.Carrie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You guys are awesome.
Old 12-05-2005, 11:10 AM   #5
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm still thinking about Lilly's clenching buttocks...

For once, I didn't go blue. See? Nice girl.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 11:25 AM   #6
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default *SmiLeS*

sweet posts! *loved it*
Old 12-05-2005, 12:55 PM   #7
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

... finger.

Fortunately it wasn't loaded.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 03:05 PM   #8
LillyBBBW
Wig Snatcher

LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.LillyBBBW has ascended what used to be the highest level.

.... rap sheet.

She had two counts of disorderly conduct, one count of operating a massage parlor without a license and is currently being sought for questioning in the disappearance of a stage prop for the Chippendale dance troupe.

"...If the only pain you recognize as valid is your own, of course you'll have trouble identifying it when you see it in other people. That's the trouble with narcissism. It makes you really inadequate and boring."

Have you hugged a fat girl today?

@~;~~
LillyBBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 10:19 PM   #9
swamptoad
Berry Good!

swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!swamptoad keeps pushing the rep limit!

......Christmas ribbon which was holding together a Christmas present *labled* ---> Do Not Open Until X-mas! and soon as the the ribbon was completely removed the tight package popped open and a prank of red and green confetti and springs came jumping out and sprayed all around the Christmas Tree a humungous mess....i peaked inside and to my surprise their was a very seductive and sexy nightie...and I just remembered *DoH* Why did I just prank myself...this prank was for my wife! (including the surprise nightie also.)
Old 12-06-2005, 03:56 AM   #10
Victor

Victor has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBBBW
..... hamstring. I was trying to stretch my torso off of the couch to reach the remote which catapulted itself out of my greasy hands to land 4 feet in front of where I was sprawled out. Rather than swing my chunky legs over to get up I decided to stretch myself half on and half off the couch to slide the remote closer to me so I could change the channel when the commercials came on but my greasy hands slipped on the floor and I tensed my buttocks in an attempt to regain balance and pulled my hamstring.

I liked to imagine that scene. You need other hands to control the remote and remove the tension parts of your body......It is not necessary to say who offers volunteer.

A FA is like a bull when it sees a pretty fat girl you cannot reason with him....
Victor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 05:28 PM   #11
CurvaceousBBWLover
Primordial

CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!CurvaceousBBWLover has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Carrie, please tell us how and when this incident happened.
Old 12-08-2005, 06:46 PM   #12
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default i pulled a ssbbw's...

...leg. i actually made her think that you don't have to stop at STOP signs if no one's around. needless to say, she has 3 tickets that say otherwise.

that was a complete fabrication. i'd never feed someone a lie like that. ice cream or milkshake, on the other hand...

aaron£
ClashCityRocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 08:02 PM   #13
Santaclear
User

Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.Santaclear has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I pulled a fast one on Grand Concourse at 3AM.