Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 12-05-2005, 12:16 AM   #1
Buffie
KittyBuffieKat

Location: Kansas City, MO (Most of KC is in Missouri and not Kansas, just FYI.)
Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Apparently there's an FA working for a KC ad firm...

...As evidenced by this ad for a Kansas City restaruant (the food IS quite tasty, and they make kickass mojitos, FYI).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CityTavADV.jpg (76.4 KB, 1589 views)

Hear the Twitter Patter of Little Tweets.
http://bit.ly/BuffieTweets
Buffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 08:47 AM   #2
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Bet he's got a table there with a good view of the door and most of the tables, just in case you show up again.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 07:51 PM   #3
Buffie
KittyBuffieKat

Location: Kansas City, MO (Most of KC is in Missouri and not Kansas, just FYI.)
Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!Buffie keeps pushing the rep limit!

If he does, I hope he brought his wallet. =)

Hear the Twitter Patter of Little Tweets.
http://bit.ly/BuffieTweets
Buffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 04:52 AM   #4
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Or maybe it's just that everyone gains weight at xmas, and they're saying that you might as well do it in style :P
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 01:47 PM   #5
fatlane
Starting Arvist

fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!fatlane has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Why not? I always say, if you're going to get into a vice, stay away from the cheap stuff. The cheap stuff is what kills ya.

Just remember that acceptance is 71.4% of size acceptance.
fatlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 07:24 PM   #6
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlane
Why not? I always say, if you're going to get into a vice, stay away from the cheap stuff. The cheap stuff is what kills ya.
I couldn't have said it better myself. My major vice is that I love to eat, and if I'm gonna be a fat woman, I might as well do it the right way. Easy on the fast food and junk, and fill me up with the quality stuff.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 08:15 PM   #7
Mini
Right, not nice

Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.Mini has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Heh, I used to want to get into advertising. Maybe there's still time...

No, wait, 21. Over the hill, I am.
Old 12-07-2005, 09:40 PM   #8
waitingforsuperman
annmarie says i'm snarky

waitingforsuperman can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurvyEm
Or maybe it's just that everyone gains weight at xmas, and they're saying that you might as well do it in style :P
that's exactly what i was going to say.
Old 12-07-2005, 11:23 PM   #9
Tina
Older and wiser now

Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tina has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallFatSue
I couldn't have said it better myself. My major vice is that I love to eat, and if I'm gonna be a fat woman, I might as well do it the right way. Easy on the fast food and junk, and fill me up with the quality stuff.
Yep. Sue, my favorite quote of yours is, "my fat is made of only the finest ingredients." Brilliant.

"It's my belief that these sheep are laborin' under the misapprehension that they're birds. Observe their be'avior. Take for a start the sheeps' tendency to 'op about the field on their back legs. Now witness their attmpts to fly from tree to tree. Notice that they do not so much fly as... plummet." -- Monty Python's Flying Circus
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 04:28 AM   #10
Emma
On Timeout

Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!Emma keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingforsuperman
that's exactly what i was going to say.
But of course. Hmm I've woken up 3 and a half hours late for college, and only woke up coz i was having a horrible dream
Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 11:42 AM   #11
TallFatSue
On Timeout

TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!TallFatSue has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina
Yep. Sue, my favorite quote of yours is, "my fat is made of only the finest ingredients." Brilliant.
You betcha. A few of us from the office went out to lunch and I ate a big plate of bananas foster pancakes with powdered sugar and whipped cream (purrrr). It is no bad thing to enjoy a second breakfast, and I love breakfast foods anytime. (I was a Hobbit for Halloween, and one reason was obviously because I'm wayyyy too big for a Hobbit (wink), but also because they eat seven meals a day: breakfast, second breakfast, elevenses, luncheon, afternoon tea, dinner and supper. I don't eat that much, but it's fun to try.)

Sue

PS. I see in the advert for City Tavern they're located in Historic Freight House. I remember on one cruise (my favorite kind of vacation) the cruise director said the food was so good, the guests embarked as passengers and debarked as freight.

Last edited by TallFatSue; 12-08-2005 at 11:46 AM.
TallFatSue is offline   Reply With Quote